Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"The continuing adventures and misadventures of Bob, the international gentleman of pleasure."

Bob had a love-and-hate thing going with Warsaw.

He loved the hard-working stoicism of the people who had endured so much pain and suffering throughout the ages and always came back stronger. He had a lot of time for the Polish people.

He hated the sterility of their capital city. He knew that the Germans had virtually razed the place to the ground in the Second World War. They had done such an effective job that hardly a wall or brick-on-brick stood in the city's centre. The Nazis had saved the Soviets the cost of ground clearance; such was the scale of destruction.

Unfortunately, the Soviets rebuilt central Warsaw with so little soul; it was an abiding monument to all that was terrible in the Soviet architectural legacy, full of self-importance, grandiosity, ugliness and architectural pomposity.

Bob stood at the window of his rented apartment and looked at the horror of the Taras Widokowy Palace of Culture & Science. He could see virtually the entire building from his window, and although it was a splendid sight, he couldn't help but think that it would be much better without the brick atrocity that took up most of the view.

He awaited Mona's arrival, the girl he had corresponded with over the past few days. She had contacted him after seeing his profile on a well-known sugar daddy site. He had liked her directness, and she wasn't too hard on the eye either. She was a brainbox, too. Such is the term used to describe a person with an IQ that is through the roof, and hers was possibly the highest in Poland. She had related this to Bob matter-of-factly, without hinting of arrogance or conceit.

She was a university graduate studying for her doctorate. Her subject was Sinology, which Bob had to admit with a modicum of shame that he initially thought had something medical to do with the sinuses. He felt so foolish when she told him that it was the study of Chinese culture and language. She was fluent in both Mandarin and Cantonese—a clever girl.

And Bob was meeting her not for her brains but to fuck her brains out. He liked young, intelligent women. They invariably were better in bed. He didn't know why that was. But in his experience, the higher the IQ and the better the fuck. So Mona should be a real winner, and, he hoped, she would fuck his brains out as well.

The intercom buzzer to the apartment block entrance buzzed noisily. Mona was here almost exactly on time. Bob pushed the door release button and waited for her to approach his sixth-floor flat. Five minutes later, there was a tap at the door. He looked through the door viewer. Yes, it was Mona, and she looked every bit as good as in her profile page photos. He quickly unlocked and opened the door and let her in.

It was hot July, and Mona was dressed casually in a sleeveless top and shorts. She was tall and slim with a pleasant face, which stopped short of being called beautiful. She had full breasts for such a slender frame. Bob couldn't wait to get her naked, but he refrained from diving straight in. He had agreed the $150 she wanted but insisted that she stay with him for a minimum of two hours so that he would be able to fuck her at least twice and have enough recovery time between rounds for chatting and cuddling. So there was no need to rush. He wanted to savour every minute with this girl who would, in normal circumstances, be way out of his league.

Bob brought her a cold drink from the kitchen, and they sat on the sofa near the open window with the view that Bob had been admiring earlier. Mona was similarly impressed. The place was so close to the city centre, and Mona expressed surprise when he told her how reasonable the rent was for his week-long stay. It was a bargain, but the place was full of the permanent resident's clutter, with books piled everywhere.

After about ten minutes of small talk in which Mona told him she would be going to China in a few weeks to study for a year, Bob thought it was time to make his move. He bid her to sit a little closer to him on the sofa. He put an arm around her shoulder, drew her towards him, and kissed her. Bob placed his hand on her breast and squeezed gently.

'Let's go to the bedroom.' he said.

Once in the bedroom cluttered with piles of books and other stuff, Mona removed her top to reveal a nice set of breasts. Then, after another kissing and tit-squeezing interlude, he asked her to remove her shorts and knickers, which she did, revealing a nice, plump ass. He made a mental note to remember to fuck her in doggy style.

Mona lay on the bed, and Bob gently opened her legs to reveal a fully shaved pussy which looked to Bob just perfect for a bit of tongue action. It smelt clean, with a touch of feminine muskiness to spur him on. He stuck his tongue as deep into her cunt as it would go and worked it around a little before withdrawing it and concentrating on her clitoris. Mona soon joined the pussy party with her fingers massaging her clit for a little while before sinking her fingers into her moist pussy. Bob had a front-row seat for this little show Mona was putting on for him. He watched in fascination as Mona frigged herself just inches away from his face. Bob could smell the not-unpleasant smell of her vaginal juices. He stuck his tongue into her cunt and enjoyed the honey-sweet taste of her cunt juices.

KaydenJoy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaydenJoy

Bob wanted Mons in the sixty-nine position and have that fine ass and juicy cunt on his face. He told her what he would like, and after a spot of re-adjustment on the single bed with arms and legs flying in all directions, Bob got his wish. Bob buried his face in Mona's pussy and then stuck his tongue deep into its pungent depths. Then he stuck a naughty finger in her asshole. Mona squirmed a little but did not protest, so he pushed his finger deeper until his entire finger was up her ass.

As Bob enjoyed himself between her legs, Mona was giving him a good head, although he would have preferred more mouth action and less hand use. However, he was too busy finger fucking her ass and, with his tongue deep in her cunt, to raise much of an objection.

After five minutes of this almost unbearable pleasure, Bob decided that he was ready to come, and it just had to be either on her face or in her mouth. He asked her if he could do this, and she gave her permission, which pleased him immensely. This girl was a keeper. What a shame he was only in town for a few more days.

Bob manoeuvred Mona into the desired position, which was with her on her back and him straddling her so he had complete control of the pace of the action. Mona took Bob's cock into her mouth, and the oral fun began. He began to face fuck her, slowly at first and then gradually picking up the pace. He laced his fingers around the back of her head so that he was able to fuck her harder. After an initial bit of coughing and sputtering, Mona took it very well, and Bob felt his cock hitting the back of her throat. Bob was having a ball, but unfortunately, the exigencies of the body cannot be indefinitely postponed, and he had to give way. The first spurt of come took Mona a little by surprise, and she made small choking noises as she received the sperm directly into the back of her throat.

Bob loosened his tight grip on her head so he was able to withdraw, still spurting into her mouth and over her chin. She swallowed quite a bit of the muck, which had landed on her lips and chin, and he scooped up and fed to her. Mona even licked his fingers clean. Bob thought what a tremendous fuck she was and that she ought to be doing porn flicks.

He freed her from the leg lock he had held her in, and she disappeared into the bathroom to clean up.

When she returned, they cuddled and chatted for a while. She admitted that she was a member of Mensa with an IQ of 160+, which puts her firmly into the genius category. Even Einstein didn't have an IQ higher than hers, so she was probably in the top 1% of the world.

Her admitted genius must have aroused Bob as his cock began to stiffen again. Mona took hold of his member and gently masturbated him until he was rock-hard again. Bob slipped on a condom, and Mona mounted up in cowgirl, and they fucked for a while in this position. Occasionally Bob pulled her down to kiss her lips or to suck on her nipples. Then he swivelled her around into the reverse cowgirl position so that her fine ass was facing him, and he was able to grab hold of her meaty buttocks to give him a better purchase so he could penetrate her pussy deeper and harder. Mona moaned as he drove into her.

Next, he positioned her on the edge of the bed and stood directly behind her. The length of her legs enabled Bob to penetrate her at just the right height so that he could go deep and hard into her, and they enjoyed several minutes of hard, grinding sex. He reached under her body, now hot and sweaty from the vigorous fucking and grabbed hold of her breasts to gain additional purchase so his cock could pump deeper into her.

Only rarely did sex get any better for Bob, and he wanted to end it with a 'coup de grâce'. He withdrew his penis from Mona's cunt and had her lie on her back where he straddled her again and, with his penis just inches above her face, began to pull himself off rapidly. Mona raised her hands to her face to cover and protect her eyes and hair from what she knew was coming next. Bob was panting hard now as he increased the stroke rate until he felt his heart would burst. He thought it was lucky that he was in such pretty good shape, or he might have become one of those old guys that make the tabloids because they dropped dead fucking a much younger partner.

He wasn't sure that he could come a second time, but the sight of Mona lying helpless with his cock just inches from her mouth spurred him on, and Bob cried out loud as he felt the joy of the orgasm course through his being as the sperm jetted out of him in short spurts over Mona's lower face and lips.

A great climax to a good fuck with a tremendous partner was a near-perfect ten out of ten for Bob, and as she was leaving, He kissed her cheek and gave her the agreed-upon payment; he added another $50 for services above and beyond the call of duty.

He thought, 'Warsaw, you might be sterile and lacking in soul, but your women certainly aren't!'

Published 
Written by Vivago666
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments