Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Hope you all enjoy the new chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it."

Zafael found herself being dragged further and further underwater, held tight by the massive arms of her aquatic lover. Fear threatened to overtake her mind, drawing her into its endless depths of madness. She had reflexively shut her eyes and nose after being thrown into the frigid water, but now she was quickly running out of air. She desperately struck out at the creature. Shoving, clawing, pushing against his iron grip with all her might.

It was a hopeless struggle, she could not outmatch the creature in strength. No matter how much she fought, it made no difference in the end. The creature’s strength was absolute, unyielding, and terrifying. Fear clawed at the fringes of her mind, ripping, tearing at her thoughts. She continued to sink further down, pulled unyieldingly below the surface, vanishing completely into the shadowy waters. She knew with a final moment of clarity that she would die in the depths of the water. Downed at the hands of this merciless beast.

Instead, she found his tender lips touching hers, embracing her in a passionate kiss. Zafael was in shock, but she allowed her mouth to meet with his. She hungrily pressed her lips against the creature's, and to her amazement, air began to fill her empty lungs.

In this strange, sudden intimate embrace was her salvation! She gave herself fully to his kiss, swallowing the air in gulps. She threw her arms around the creature, clutching at her savior in a desperate, overwhelming embrace. He hadn't meant to drown her, no, he was giving himself to her, sustaining her as they traveled to a mysterious new location.

Zafael squeezed the merman, feeling the thick swollen muscles along the creature's enormously strong back. She wasn't sure if it was the sudden pure oxygen that she was receiving, or from the previous asphyxiation, but she could feel her nipples harden excitedly against the creatures bulging pectoral muscles. She couldn’t lose him, not now. Slipping away from the creature's grasp, his life-giving embrace would mean almost certain death.

The two sunk further and further together. They were an intertwined pair of nude bodies, breasts joined to breasts, cock pressed desperately against the soft mound of a bare pussy and exposed ass cheeks. The two continued their steady descent, the concept of time slipping away from Zafael as they sunk together.

The light from the surface slowly changed to an ink-black darkness. Zafael felt lost to the fresh cold darkness that now wrapped them in its hold. She could no longer even see the creature whose wet lips mated with her own. Her world was now pitch black. Save for the air that was breathed into her, and the creature's touch on her shoulder and waist, she could almost believe she was alone, lost in the void of darkness.

Zafael began to panic. She tried to calm down, to reassure herself. She concentrated on her breathing, slowly taking short breaths, trying to relax. She could breathe, and wasn't that the most important thing right now? It meant that she would survive this. But a lurking thought intruded into her subconscious.

“What if I never see another thing again?” The blackness around her pressed in on all sides. It was a total definitive unfailing truth. There was nothing beyond it, complete, unyielding. Was there truly anything beyond that? How could she be certain?

Pushing those thoughts aside she forced herself to concentrate on a new change that was happening. The water was beginning to feel different. What was once a coldness that took her breath away, began to yield to a warmer temperature. It was not the only change either! Zafael could begin to make out the outline of the creature that was her lover. At first she thought it was her imagination, having become accustomed to the pitch black the sight of anything seemed almost far-fetched.

But no, she was sure of it. The mercreature was becoming more and more real before her eyes. Blue and purple scales peppered his muscular skin and gave way to a chiseled physique. Gaps split from his neck (gills she was certain) that fluctuated open and close, open and close as he breathed air into her lungs. The darkness was retreating from them, blossoming from a soft blue aura that originated from below their feet. The darkness was beginning to give way to an ephemeral glow. It bathed both her and the creature in a pale blue hue.

Zafael began to relax. Seeing the powerful creature with his arms wrapped around her frail body made her feel safe and comforted. His strong arms held her tight, safe from anything that could threaten her in the water’s hidden depths.

Her body began to relax into his, now sensing that the immediate worry, the impending danger had passed. Zafael's eyes began to drift shut, a calming peace spreading throughout her body. But it was not the only feeling that gripped her. A new-found hunger ignited in her body now that she was sure she had been spared death.

With her one hand still firmly on the creature's impressive back, her other hand began to move lower. It glided over hills and valleys of the creature's muscular back. Her fingers grazed over thick cords of muscle and the pronounced arch of the beat's spine. It wasn't long before she found her prize. Zafael slid her fingers over the creature's exposed buttox, gripping a large portion of the mass in her hand and squeezing it in her palm.

The aquatic creature suddenly released a short gasp of bubbles from his nose, his expression otherwise remaining still. Zafael smiled wickedly, knowing that she could still surprise the creature. Well, she thought, this wasn't the only trick she had in mind. Her fingers dove greedily between the hills of the creature's ass. Her middle finger explored deep within his crevice, sliding along the trench until it arrived at its target.

But the moment of peace and fun was all too short-lived.

Bright lights suddenly tore through the water on both sides of her and the creature. The beams crisscrossed from both directions, meeting at the silhouettes of their nude descending forms. Powerful arms grabbed her and her companion. Her captor responded immediately, shifting his body to put himself in front of the intruders. But it was ultimately a fruitless gesture. Despite her companion's strength, his grip was pried loose. Strong hands tore at her body, snatching her away from her savior, her lover.

A small scream escaped her lungs, lost in air bubbles that exploded from her lips. Zafael quickly snapped her mouth shut, desperate to conserve the remaining air that she had left. Separated from the other creature’s mouth, she was once again without air. Anxiety and fear once again returned, paralyzing her in its clutches. She was alone down here, defenseless, helpless. Without oxygen, it was only a short matter of time before she would suffocate.

Zafael glanced quickly between the two creatures that held her. She stopped resisting their grip, knowing it was ultimately useless and a waste of the little bit of oxygen still left in her lungs. She observed that the things restraining her were guards of some sort. Both creatures wore sparse armor. A gold-plated chest piece and gold-horned helmets caught her attention immediately. As her eyes traveled down she noticed that their privates were wrapped in a waist cloth and covered with a metal guard as well. Guess these creatures weren’t a fan of the nude, unlike her other captor.

She saw that their faces were stoic, expressionless. She could tell they were communicating with her companion, but her ears picked up no noise. She could only guess at their communication based on the foreign movements of the creature's mouths. Although she did not know the context, she could easily tell that the conversation was not going well. Her lover’s face was a mask of fury.

SquirtyButterfly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SquirtyButterfly

One of the guards, who was palming a small spherical translucent object, suddenly thrust his hand over her mouth. The curious shape pressed against Zafael’s lips, but she resisted stubbornly. She wanted nothing to do with what strange object the creature wanted to insert in her mouth.

But the beast was powerful and persistent. She could feel herself beginning to lose strength, her vision beginning to fade as her body began to suffer from asphyxiation.

Relenting, she finally allowed her mouth to be separated by the creature’s probing fingers. She could feel him forcefully push the strange object into her mouth. It was slimy and maintained a circular form, though it flexed to fit inside the cavity of her jaw. It was much like a balloon or bubble flexing to fit the shape of its container.

Before she could even think to protest the creature’s sudden action, the beast grabbed the back of her head with one hand, the other slamming forcefully into the bottom of her jaw. The motion surprised her, and the impact caused the spherical capsule in her mouth to erupt, a thick liquid exploding into her mouth.

The volume of the substance was massive. It flooded her mouth and washed down her throat in an instant. Wisps of it escaped from her lips, oozing into the water above her face. The shock of it caused her to quickly slide the liquid into the back of her throat. She gagged, swallowing the strange stuff as quickly as possible. She tried her best to suppress a cough, fearing that it would allow water to enter her lungs.

But it was too late. Bile rose in her throat (a symptom of swallowing the strange liquid no doubt) and she couldn't resist coughing a part of it out into the water. She inhaled sharply, unable to resist the urge after the sudden explosion of coughing. She was certain this was it, water would fill her lungs and she would drown alone at the bottom of this pond.

But it wasn’t water that filled her lungs. It was fresh, life-giving air! She spent the next couple of seconds alternatively coughing and gasping in large bouts of oxygen. The guards beside her let her take a moment to get acquainted with her newly acquired talent. Zafael realized that she could now breathe underwater!

The reprieve proved to be all too short. Before she could get a grasp on her surroundings, the strong hands of the guards lead her further away from her companion. They escorted her further down to the water's floor, stopping before what she could only describe as a giant spherical barrier.

Zafael noticed the structure appeared to be a translucent material. Its bright surface was lit up by the interior of its space. Its material was shaped by a grid of hexagonal pieces that were at least as wide as a human. The geometric pattern was mesmerizing, casting hues of blue, green, and purple as the aura of light escaped through the barrier. Its construction did not allow for the interior to be seen from the outside. Only vague shapes and bright lights could be viewed from its surface.

The entry gate that Zafael and the guards stood before was circular. Massive metal doors blocked their entry. There were strange runes carved onto the gate's surface. One of the guards lifted his webbed hand, applying his palm to the gate. As he did so, the door lit up a bright blue. The runes glowed a bright purple color, and the gate began to slide slowly open.

Zafael was hurried inside, with the other guard following close behind. She was drug along as the creatures swam. Escorting her through a maze of tall buildings and strange structures. Blue, green, and purple neon lights dotted the landscape. Under its glow, she could see other mer-creatures. Curiously these creatures wore no clothes. Though occasionally their bodies were dotted with adornments, necklaces, belts, or bracelets. Many were pierced in all manner of exotic places. There was no rhyme or reason that she could discern for which some creatures wore jewelry and or piercings and which didn’t.

Her speculations on the creatures were interrupted when she arrived at a large grand building. Towering well above the rest of the structures, its design was elaborate and clearly designed to be more important than the other buildings. She was ushered through its many halls, taking several turns, and eventually brought into an elaborate chamber. She observed quickly, fascinated by the sights of it all.

The room itself was a half circle. It had a tiered floor of unknown material. To her eyes, it looked like a sort of white marble. Along the outer edge of the room was seating in two rows, split in half at the middle. In the middle gap was a larger platform, behind which appeared to be a podium of sorts. At the very center of the room was a curios metal structure. It was half square and rectangular shaped, with the other half a clear dome. Unlike the obscure outside structure that wrapped this civilization, this one was perfectly clear. The person inside this dome took Zafael's breath away.

It was Hunter! Zafael yelled in excitement at seeing the familiar boy. Water immediately rushed into her mouth, filling her lungs. Panicked, she clutched her throat with her hands, coughing violently. The guards quickly opened a hidden door on the dome and pushed her through.

She landed hard on the floor, immediately dropping to her knees and expelling a large amount of the water from her mouth. Gagging, coughing she continued to vomit the foreign liquid and water from her system. After several seconds of uninterrupted coughing, she eventually gained a reprieve.

Zafael wiped the substance from her lips. She noticed for the first time, it was a cloudy white color, and slick.

Is that cum? The insane thought immediately came to mind. But before she could muse further, she was waylaid by a naked Hunter. His arms wrapped around her in a familiar embrace as the two naked bodies collapsed to the floor.

“Zaf! I thought I would never see you again,” Hunter burst out. “This is wild, right? I can't believe we are here!”

“Where is here though…” Zafael replied. Looking around the room once again, noticing for the first time the large audience around them.

Zafael didn't allow herself to get too distracted though, for she was glad for a familiar face. She embraced Hunter back eagerly. As he wrapped her hands around Hunter she felt a familiar unforgettable presence between them, one she knew intimately well.

“Really, you’re hard now,” Zafael exclaimed.

Hunter’s hard cock pressed eagerly into her, sandwiched between her legs, just below her entrance. Had it been a different moment in time she would have gladly ridden his member. The thought, absurd as it was even crossed her mind now. Despite the danger they were in, she could feel herself getting wet at the thought of his penis entering her vagina.

But alas, now was not the time for that. She got up slowly, reluctantly from the floor, untangling herself from Hunter. As she stood she took stock of the entire room. There was a large mix of mermen and merwomen, all eyes were fixed on them. At the head of the room, between the seating and behind a large podium was one lone figure. An old male, white hair and beard flowing freely in the water. He wore regal-looking accoutrements, jewelry adorned her face. His white beard was braided and wrapped in a red silk ribbon. His hands rested calmly on the top of the large podium, fitted in white leathery gloves. He sat high above the rest of the creatures, clearly in a seat of superiority.

“I think we might be in some sort of trouble,” Zafael said to Hunter.

“I think the one with the white beard at the podium is in charge. And he doesn’t look particularly pleased.”

Published 
Written by ury2ok2000
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments