Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Emily giggled softly, feeling the shuddering within her muscles subsiding. She looked over at Sarah and smiled. She reached out to Sarah and Aria. Sarah reached out and grasped her hand, squeezing her fingers. Aria blushed and put her hand in theirs as well. Ragden slowly lifted his head and looked over at Sarah and Aria. He kissed Emily softly on the lips, his heart still thundering in his chest. He tenderly reached out and put his hand on top of all of theirs. At his touch, an electric charge passed through all of them. All the women moaned as Ragden gasped softly, then he wrapped his hand around all of theirs.  

“I love you all so much,” he whispered, his voice carrying just enough to be heard by all of them. Emily blushed and kissed his cheek, smiling.  

Sarah giggled and smiled, whispering back, “I love you too.”   

Aria whimpered as tears spilled from her eyes. Overcome with the moment, she sighed softly, “I love you too... God, I love all of you.”  

Ragden turned his head and kissed Emily on the lips tenderly, feeling his muscles starting to recover. He then looked over at Sarah and Aria again and smiled. He spoke softly, “Shall we go down and see if dinner is ready?”  

At his words, Sarah suddenly felt ravenously hungry. Her stomach grumbled loudly. She giggled and nodded, pulling Aria against her tightly in response. Aria, too, realized she was hungry, her body responding with a rumble of its own. She also nodded. Emily smiled and kissed Ragden’s cheek again, nodding against his flesh. She did not want to release him, though. She could feel his massive cock in her bowels, and she did not want that to end. She could dimly feel the ache of her sore muscles, but she savored the feeling of it. Raden turned to Emily and searched her expression, quickly realizing what she was thinking. He gently ground his hips against her groin, pushing his big dick deeper into her bowels. Emily clutched him tightly, pulling his body against her, moaning in pleasure at the feel of him pushing into her.  

Ragden kissed her again, then broke away and spoke softly, “I know love. This feels amazing, but we need to eat.”  

Emily groaned, not wanting this incredible sensation to end. She knew she would get to experience it again. She knew that Ragden enjoyed being inside her as much as she enjoyed him being there. It made her feel so cherished, desired, and loved. She could part, knowing she would get to sleep by his side, to feel his presence in her life and her body. She smiled, feeling his love surrounding her. She closed her eyes, and felt him there with her, surrounding her and inside her. It was the most marvelous feeling in the universe. She smiled and nodded, her nose brushing his face.  

Emily answered quietly, “Yes, love, I’m hungry. Let’s get some food.”  

Aria smiled at the scene, knowing she had witnessed something truly incredible. Her body ached from it; every muscle felt exhausted. At the same time, she felt the love washing over her, and she felt content and happier than she could ever remember feeling before. Tears welled up in her eyes, as she realized that this was what it was like to be genuinely loved, and in love. She pulled Sarah tighter against her, feeling the comfort of her presence against her body. Sarah giggled and kissed Aria’s shoulder, her ear and her neck. Aria sighed in pleasure at her touch. Sarah smiled at Aria, enjoying the feel of her naked body against hers.  

Sarah watched Emily and Ragden, not wanting to get up, but knowing that this would end soon. She also knew that this was a beginning, not an ending. There would be more of that, she was sure.  

Aria’s blue eyes sparkled as she murmured, “Mm... Yes, let’s go down and eat.”  

Ragden turned to look Emily in the eyes. He smiled as he spoke softly, “Shower first?”  

Emily giggled and blushed, remembering the last time they had gone down this road. Then she felt his cock softening within her and moaned. She rocked her hips against him, feeling it slide inside of her. Then she clenched the muscles of her ass around his cock and felt it throb within her. She smiled at his expression of pleasure.  

“Stay hard in me... please,” she whispered.  

Ragden laughed softly, an edge of desire in his voice. Then he nodded slowly, and she felt his cock throb and swell within her. She closed her eyes as she felt it filling her bowels again. She was not sure how he did that, but she loved it. She bit her lip, as she rocked her hips, feeling the full size of it slide in and out of her. Then she raised her head and kissed him on the lips passionately, tasting his strength, his passion and his love. She sighed in pleasure against his lips.  

“Okay... Okay,” Emily sighed softly, pushing Ragden up off her, “Let’s go take a shower and get some food...”  

Ragden chuckled again, slowly raising himself off Emily. She looked up at him with a soft pleading look in her eyes. He sensed that there was indeed a part of her that did not want to leave this bed or this room, but he could feel the hunger in him. Ragden gently rolled his hips back from Emily. His dick slowly slid from her bowels, from her ass, until it slipped out. A stream of fluids followed it. Emily moaned loudly. Her body shuddered at his withdrawal. She smiled serenely and sighed.  

Ragden turned and slowly crawled towards Aria and Sarah. Both reached out to him as he crawled over them to the edge of the bed. Aria ran her fingers over his cock, feeling Emily’s fluids still there, running her fingers the length of it. She marveled at its firmness, the pulse of his life within it. Sarah watched him with a hungry look in her eyes, licking her lips. Ragden chuckled and kissed both girls on the lips as he crawled over them. He lowered himself to the floor and stood, stretching his muscles.  

Sarah kissed Aria’s shoulder one last time, then scrambled off the bed. She dropped to her knees in front of Ragden and slipped his cock into her mouth before he could say or do anything about it. Ragden gasped softly as Sarah sucked the length of his cock down her throat, her tongue swirling around the base of it. Her lips gently hit his groin. Then she withdrew and gently stroked his cock, squeezing out any cum she could get. Then she pulled it out of her mouth and smiled up at Ragden.  

Aria slipped off the bed and spied Sarah at Ragden’s feet. She dropped gently to her knees next to Sarah and nudged her softly, “Can I... Can I taste it?”  

Sarah turned to her, smiled, and nodded. “Of course.”  

Aria gently grasped Ragden’s big dick and slipped the head of it into her mouth. Ragden moaned softly as she sucked on the tip, unable to get it down her throat. She tried a couple of times but could not get it. Then she pulled it out of her mouth and looked at Sarah questioningly, “How... How do you do that?”  

Sarah laughed lustily, grabbed his cock from Aria’s hands, and slipped it down her throat in one massive gulp. Then she pulled it from her mouth and giggled. “Practice. I can show you later if you want...”  

Aria and Sarah both looked up at Ragden who moaned softly at their attentions. Aria smiled softly, turned to Sarah, and nodded, “I’d like that.”  

Emily slipped off the bed and stood next to Ragden, slipping one arm around his waist as she looked down at Sarah and Aria. She giggled softly, then hugged Ragden, burying her face in his side. Then she leaned up and kissed him softly on the lips. He turned to look at her and smiled.  

“Shower?” Emily asked softly, “Dinner?”  

Ragden laughed and nodded. He reached down and pulled Aria and Sarah to their feet, hugging them around him. His hands slipped down to cup their asses. Each sighed in turn. Emily giggled again. Sarah giggled in response, and Aria smiled. Ragden slowly disentangled himself, stepped up, and opened the door. He walked across the hall and into the bathroom, turning on the light.  

Aria and Sarah followed Ragden across the hall, holding hands. Ragden went into the bathroom, opened the shower, and started the water. Then he turned as the two women followed him. Then he walked back to the doorway and waited for Emily to follow, holding his hand out for her. She walked across and took his hand. He pulled her into the room and against him, softly kissing her on the lips.  

“Oh wow,” Sarah gasped behind them, “This shower is amazing.”   

Sarah walked into the shower, pulling Aria in behind her. Emily looked past Ragden and giggled as the two women got under the water and started rinsing off. Ragden turned to watch as Sarah grabbed the soap and started lathering Aria down, paying special attention to her chest, then slipping the bar of soap between Aria’s legs and across her pussy lips. Sarah giggled as Aria moaned in response. Then Sarah spun Aria around and lathered up her back, slipping her hands between Aria’s ass cheeks and slipping a finger into Aria’s asshole. Aria leaned against the wall, moaning as Sarah fingered her ass, giggling.  

Ragden’s dick hardened watching them. Emily reached down and gently stroked his cock, causing him to sigh softly. Sarah turned and saw Ragden and Emily standing outside the shower. She reached out to them and beckoned for them to join her. Ragden opened the door and stepped back as Emily walked in to join them.  

“Little tight for four,” Ragden said, his eyes sparkling as he watched them soaping each other down, “I’ll just watch from here.”  

Emily and Sarah pouted sadly at Ragden, then turned back to Aria, who was rinsing the soap off her body. Then Aria grabbed the soap, lathered up her hands, and started to work down Sarah’s back. Sarah stuck out her backside into Aria’s groin. Aria laughed and slid her hand through Sarah’s ass cheeks, and ran her fingers through her folds, slipping her fingers up into her pussy. Sarah looked at Ragden, licked her lips, and blew him a kiss, then sighed with pleasure as Aria gently fingered her. Then Aria stuck a couple fingers into Sarah’s ass, and Sarah clenched and darted forward, pulling off Aria’s hand. Aria laughed coyly and turned her attention to Emily. Sarah moaned softly as she gently rubbed her ass.  

Aria soaped up Emily’s chest, then let the water rinse the soap off. Emily sighed softly, as Aria licked her nipples and slid a hand between her legs, running her fingers through Emily’s slippery folds. Then Sarah walked up next to Emily and soaped up her back, sliding her hands up and down Emily’s back. Emily sighed in pleasure as the other two women massaged her tired muscles and worked the soap in. Once Sarah had rinsed herself clean, she stepped over to the door, pushed it open, and reached out towards Ragden.  

Ragden raised an eyebrow as Sarah grabbed his hand and pulled him into the shower. Aria and Emily giggled as Sarah pulled him in. Ragden sighed as the hot water cascaded over his face and ran down his back. The women all lathered up their hands and proceeded to rub soap into his arms, chest, and back at once. He closed his eyes and relaxed into the feeling of six hands working his muscles at the same time. Then a pair of hands ran over his buttocks, another went over his groin, while the third went down his thighs.  

His eyes closed, Ragden did not see which one of them it was, but one of the women pushed him against the wall while another took his cock into their mouth. He moaned softly as another licked his balls. He opened his eyes just as Sarah took his cock down her throat, her lips kissing his groin. She quickly backed off, winking at him as she giggled. Then Aria tried to do the same but failed to completely relax her throat and choked on the head of his cock. Emily giggled while watching. Then Aria backed off, and Emily took a turn, easily swallowing his entire cock and kissing his groin. She flexed her throat on his cock, squeezing him in a way he did not entirely think possible as she bobbed her throat on him. Then she backed off and took a big gulp of air. She smiled up at Ragden as Sarah nudged her and gave her a big thumbs up, obviously impressed. Emily giggled shyly.  

Ragden reached down and pulled Aria to her feet, kissing her softly on the lips. Then he turned her and gently patted her firm ass towards the shower door. Aria pouted, then stepped out, grabbed a towel, and started drying herself off. Then Ragden reached down for Sarah’s hand. She grabbed his hand and put it in Emily’s hand. Sarah grabbed his cock again and deep-throated him.  

“Oh god,” he groaned as she took his cock down her throat and tried to replicate what Emily had done. It was not the same, but remarkably close. Sarah pulled back, coughed once, then giggled to herself. Emily stood, giggled at Sarah and then pulled herself against Ragden and kissed him softly on the lips. Then she turned and waggled her ass at Ragden, who cupped her firm ass and squeezed it playfully as she stepped out, grabbed a towel, and started drying herself off.  

Then Sarah stood and wrapped herself around Ragden, kissing him passionately, slipping her tongue into his mouth, and squeezing her body against him as hard as she could. Ragden thumped against the wall hard, his cock throbbing against Sarah’s abdomen. Sarah broke off from the kiss, giggling. She turned and planted her ass against his cock, and rubbed it up and down, moaning softly. Ragden reached out to caress her hips, just as she grabbed his cock and backed her ass into it, his cock slipping into her asshole.  

“Oh, God... Oh, God, that’s so much cock in my ass,” Sarah squealed as she slid back against Ragden, forcing his cock up her ass as she moaned. She rocked her body against his, sliding his cock in and out of her ass, while his hands clutched at her. Both Aria and Emily stood with their backs to the vanity, watching in shock as Sarah slid herself back and forth on Ragden’s cock. His eyes were squeezed shut, clearly enjoying the moment as she stepped back fully against him, sliding his cock fully into her bowels. She gasped and moaned, writhing with his cock in her ass. Then she stepped forward, off his cock. She moaned loudly as it slid free. She spun on the spot, dropped to her knees and gave his cock a little kiss on the head, then stood and stepped out of the shower. Ragden stood there in shock.  

MaiteSilver
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaiteSilver

Aria and Emily looked at each other, their eyes wide, after watching Sarah walk out. Aria hesitated for a moment, then turned to Emily and whispered, “Do you think... I could try that too?” Emily bit her lip nervously, looking at Aria and then glancing over at Ragden, who was still standing there, stunned by what had just happened.  

Emily turned to Aria and whispered, “I’m sure you could ask...”  

Sarah practically danced her way out of the shower; she was so excited and happy. She walked up to Emily, kissed her on the lips, then turned to Aria and kissed her on the lips. Then she licked her fingers and slid them up her ass, and moaned. Then she withdrew her fingers, licked them clean, and sighed.  

“Nope, not the same. Nothing quite like Ragden’s dick up my ass.” She shivered and wiggled her ass at Ragden. “You are welcome to fuck my ass any time you want.” With that, she grabbed a towel and dried herself off, nonchalantly shaking her ass for Ragden.  

Ragden stood in the shower, his mind reeling from Sarah’s sudden actions. Then he gained his senses, finished rinsing himself off, turned off the water, and stepped out of the shower. He closed the door, grabbed the last towel, and dried himself off. Ragden shook his head, watching Sarah. Then he opened a drawer and pulled out three brushes, handing one to each of the women. Then he grabbed a comb and quickly ran it through his hair. Then he dropped it into the drawer and reached for the robes. He noted that instead of the two he had seen here last night, there were four. He pulled each down and turned to the women.  

“Mm... thank you,” Aria said softly, her voice barely above a whisper as she accepted the robe from Ragden. She wrapped it around her, tying it securely, hiding her nakedness from view. She glanced at Sarah, who was now toweling off.  

As Sarah finished drying herself, Ragden stepped up behind her, holding the robe open for her. Sarah slipped her arms into the holes, and pulled it around her, then turned and wrapped herself around Ragden, reaching around behind him and grasping his bare ass. She kissed him passionately, squeezing herself against him, her bare flesh against his softening cock, which throbbed against her. She giggled against his lips and pulled back just enough to look down at his cock. Then she looked up at him hungrily.  

“I think your cock is hungry for me... I’m hungry for it...”  

With that, she dropped to her knees and slipped it into her mouth. Still soft, it easily slipped down her throat as she sucked on it fiercely. Ragden moaned as his cock throbbed in her mouth, growing larger and firmer. Sarah’s eyes widened as his cock went fully erect in her mouth, its length going down her throat. She slid her mouth back off, licked the head, then kissed the tip. Then she stood, pulled her robe around her, tying it shut under her firm breasts. She smiled and winked at Ragden. He shuddered, then stepped over to Emily, who stood blushing and giggling. Ragden held the robe open for her, and she slipped her arms in. Ragden stepped forward and wrapped it around her body, tying it around her waist from behind. She leaned back against him, feeling his body through the robe.  

“Thanks, lover,” she whispered huskily into his year.  

Ragden secured his robe around him, tying it neatly around his waist. His cock pressed against the front. He tried to reposition the robe to try to hide it but failed to and sighed as the three women giggled at him. Then he stepped to the door and pulled it open. He held the door for his three perfect women and smiled at them.  

Aria and Sarah giggled, their faces flushed with amusement as they saw Ragden struggle to properly position his robe, trying to hide his throbbing member from view. They could not help but find it endearing, knowing full well that it was impossible to conceal such a large and impressive piece of equipment. As Ragden opened the door for them, they walked through towards him, Aria’s hand lightly trailing across Sarah’s ass, Sarah’s hand gripping Emily’s hip possessively, leading the way.  

“So, where to first?” Aria asked, her voice playful and teasing.  

Ragden laughed, his heart swelling as he watched the three of them walk. “Downstairs to the dining room... I’m guessing Jennifer has something cooking for us already...”   

As the three stepped through the door, he walked out, letting the door slip mostly closed behind him, as he turned off the light. Then he stepped past the women, leading the way. He went down the stairs, through the foyer, and across the living room into the dining room. Emily’s hand snaked into his as he walked through the living room. She squeezed his hand and smiled as he turned to look at her. The warmth of her at his side made him feel complete.  

“There you guys are!” Jennifer called from the kitchen as the four of them came walking in. She gestured to the table where six places were set. “Take a seat; dinner will be ready in a moment.”  

“I hope everyone likes pasta,” Michael’s voice boomed through the dining room as he came walking in from the pantry. He was wearing a pair of sweatpants and no shirt. He smiled broadly at the women as he walked over to introduce himself.  

Ragden stepped forward and introduced Aria and Sara. Michael took each woman’s hand in his and kissed their knuckles softly. Aria blushed, her cheeks turning crimson while Sarah giggled, whispering to Aria.  

Michael smiled, his voice deeply masculine, sending a shiver through Sarah’s body, “Oh, I do wear shirts, darling, just not often at home.” He winked at Sarah, who blushed darkly. Then he turned and pulled Ragden into a warm embrace. He also reached out and pulled Emily against him, in a warm hug. He spoke softly to her, “Good to see you again, my dear. Feeling better, I hope?”  

Emily blushed and smiled at him, feeling a deep affection for his concern for her well-being. She sighed softly in his embrace, “Yes. Thank you.” He released her and stepped towards the kitchen to help Jennifer with dinner.  

Ragden took Emily’s hand and pulled her against him, hugging her. Then he turned to Sarah and Aria and asked, “Where would you like to sit?”  

Sarah walked seductively up to Ragden, shaking her hips with each step, her eyes locked on his. Then she threw herself against him, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling his head down to her lips. She whispered huskily into his lips, “I don’t care where I sit as long as I can sit my ass down on that fat cock and feel it in my bowels.”  

Jennifer and Michael burst out laughing in the kitchen. Sarah blushed darkly and giggled, then kissed Ragden softly on the lips before releasing him and taking a step back, still blushing darkly. Emily laughed while Aria blushed and giggled softly. Sarah pulled up a chair and sank into it, pulling Aria into the seat next to her. She buried her face in her hands, giggling softly to herself, “I’m so embarrassed, I could die right now.”  

Ragden walked around the other side of the table, with Emily in tow, and took the seat opposite Sarah. Emily slipped into the chair next to him. Emily squeezed his hand gently and smiled at him. Ragden brought her hand to his lips and softly kissed it. At that point, Michael and Jennifer came out of the kitchen carrying steaming plates of food. There was a pile of pasta, with spinach and chicken in an Alfredo sauce with a side of broccoli. The smell was heavenly. Plates were placed in front of Sarah, Aria, Emily, and Ragden. Then Jennifer and Michael went back to grab their plates. They sat at opposite ends of the table. Sarah and Aria looked from one end of the table to the other, waiting for some clue as to what the protocol was. Michael looked at them and laughed, “Please. Dig in.”  

Jennifer smiled at their confusion, “We don’t do grace, or give thanks before eating. The only thanks you need to give in this house is to the person who cooked your food.”  

Jennifer nodded to Michael and spoke softly, seductively, her voice full of innuendo and sex, “Michael, thank you for preparing this feast that I will devour and love every minute. Your sauce fills me with such joy, I just cannot get enough...” She noisily slurped some of the sauce off her fork and winked at Michael. Michael laughed. It was a deep sound that vibrated around the room, causing everyone to shiver slightly as it curled down their backs, caressing them. Everyone in the room felt their arousal caressed by the sound.  

Michael’s eyes twinkled as his voice filled the room seductively caressing them, “Ah, my darling Jennifer, with your hands, our meat has been prepared and we give thanks for your love and company.”  

Then he laughed again, and Jennifer joined in with him. Ragden, Emily, Sarah, and Aria looked from Michael to Jennifer, feeling the sexual energy in the air. All their hearts beat a little faster. Michael and Jennifer returned to their meals as if nothing had happened. Sarah giggled to herself and continued eating. Slowly, the other three did the same. Then Jennifer set her fork down and looked at Sarah, who felt her soft gaze and blinked around a mouthful of food as Jennifer addressed her.  

“My dear Sarah, never be embarrassed to express what you really want. Your timing and place were extremely amusing, but to express what you want is a gift of incredible value. You will never be genuinely happy if you cannot feel free to ask for what you want. Never be embarrassed about that.”  

Sarah blushed, blinked hard, then spoke softly, “Thank you... I will try to remember that.” Jennifer smiled and resumed eating.  

They finished eating their meal in silence. The food was simply too good and nourishing for any conversation to take place. As they finished their food, Jennifer and Michael gathered up the plates and carried them into the kitchen to clean. Ragden got up and joined them, leaving the three women to sit at the table and discuss the day’s activities, and their plans for the night. Jennifer came walking back to the table, gently putting a hand on Aria’s shoulder, “Aria, I spoke with your mom as you asked me to. Everything is fine; she knows you are here and is not expecting you home tonight.” Jennifer turned to Emily and Sarah including them in her next statement, “You three are all welcome to spend the night. Unless you have some pressing need to go home, we would be overjoyed to have you stay with us tonight.”  

Aria sat quietly at the table, her heart pounding in her chest. She felt a wave of relief wash over her, knowing that she did not have to worry about getting in trouble for spending the night. She felt a newfound sense of freedom, and happiness, knowing that she could fully indulge in her desires without having to hide anything from her parents. She felt a warm glow of happiness fill her entire being.  

“Thank you so much, Jennifer. That means a lot to me. I appreciate your taking care of things like that.”  

Aria turned to Emily and Sarah, smiling at them warmly, feeling incredibly grateful for their presence in her life.  

Jennifer turned to Sarah and Emily, and she smiled warmly, “And what about you, Emily, Sarah? Are you young ladies staying as well?”  

Sarah nodded vigorously, “Oh, I’m not going anywhere...”  

Emily smiled shyly, as she nodded softly, “I’ll stay. Thank you, Jennifer, for making us welcome in your home, and letting us stay with Ragden.”  

Jennifer smiled warmly as she turned to Emily, “Oh, darlin', you know you are always welcome in our home. It is you I need to thank for taking a chance with my son. I know he is a little strange sometimes, but he has a big heart.”  

Jennifer turned to Sarah and Aria, taking their hands in hers, “I need to thank all of you for taking a chance with him. It means so much to Michael and I that you all decided to spend the time to enjoy his company and his... gifts.”  

Jennifer winked at them, a knowing smile on her lips. Then she took a deep breath,” Please enjoy your night here. I am sad to say that we will not be in town tomorrow night. We have a family trip this weekend to the beach. I would invite you to join us, but it is a family thing. We will reach out to you on Sunday about the following week.”  

Ragden came back to the table, Michael following close behind. Michael spoke softly, filling the space with warmth and affection, “I am sorry you women cannot join us this weekend, but it is the Spring Equinox, and that is a special date for our family.”  

All three girls slumped in their chairs, sad that they would not be able to spend the weekend with Ragden and his family. They had been so caught up in the activities of the evening, that they had given no thought as to what would come next. Michael spoke softly, “Oh, come now. Don’t be glum. You still have an evening together, and whatever you get up to in school tomorrow. Though, I would ask that you pay attention to your classes.”  

Michael wrapped one arm around Jennifer’s shoulders, pulling her body along his side. She smiled at him. Then he placed a hand on Sarah’s shoulder and winked at her. Sarah giggled shyly, looking up at him. She felt the warmth of his touch, and her body relaxed, feeling his love and affection wash over her.  

“Go... have fun. Just don’t stay up too late.” 

Published 
Written by Ragdenwrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments