Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It was the summer of ninety-two when we first met.

I owned a small printing business just outside of the District of Columbia.  I had started using a local vendor for quick turn-around business cards.  They were something we used as a loss-leader to draw in larger and more profitable business orders.  The owner of the business card company had come around about six months earlier. He was looking for business and brought along some samples as well as an order booklet.  The booklet made things easy for the clients, and it listed retail pricing for several order amounts.  He and I got along well, so I gave him a shot and hoped he'd do well.  It turned out that he was fast and did good work, so we kept using him.

I didn't see him often as he used one of his pressmen for deliveries.  Mike was a nice guy and always had something to talk about when he dropped off the orders.  We spoke of women, and I confessed my frustration with my latest love interest.  None of them liked the twelve-hour workdays that I kept, so I went through them like water.  Mike mentioned, "Our graphic artist just split from her longtime boyfriend and seems anxious to find another.  She's pretty cute too."

"Why don't you date her?" 

"I've got a couple going at the same time already, and she knows about them.  I don't think she's the kind of girl that wants to be one of many."

"I understand. I'll think about it and get back to you next week on your Tuesday delivery."

"Well, actually, Christina, that's the girl, will be running my route next week, and she's already eager to meet you."

"And why is this?"

"She asked me about guys along my route that might be boyfriend material, and your name came up.  I knew that you were single from our earlier conversations.  I kind of let it slip, and then she peppered me with questions.  I finally suggested that she take my route next week, and then she could meet you in person."

"Okay, but you owe me, especially if she a nut-case."
 
"Christina seems more anxious to be dating again than anything else.  She's the one that split from her ex, and he's been bugging her to give him another chance.  I think she feels that if she's dating someone, and she can tell him so, that he'll back off."

"Alright, but you still owe me for this.  I don't care for the whole blind date set-up crap."

"Okay.  Have a great weekend, and Christina will see you on Tuesday."

I worked through most of the weekend, so it wasn't great.  As the presses hummed away, I remembered what Mike mentioned about her being cute.  With this in mind, I decided to give her a fair shot.

Tuesday came around quickly.  Although I remembered that she was coming by today, I was so busy that I lost track of time until she appeared.  She was quite cute and only about five feet tall.  Once she introduced herself, and I myself, the conversation took off.  We rapidly shared basic info as we were both clearly nervous.  The jitters finally eased a little after we learned each other's ages, home locations, favorite types of food, etc..  Since we were both pressed for time, I asked, "Would you like to go out to dinner one night this week so that we have more time to talk?"

"Id' love too!" Christina eagerly replied.

"Since we don't live all that far from each other, how about Gentleman Jim's.  It's just a couple of miles from your house on Brink Road.  Do you know the place?"

"Yes, that sounds great!  What time do you think you can make it there?  I know that you are busy and work late."

"What about tonight?  I have a pretty light afternoon and can meet you there at about seven."

"Tonight, it is then!" Christina said excitedly, then grabbed me in a hug.  I returned her hug until my phone rang.  She quickly moved away and bounded for the door like a hyperactive child.  That should have been my first sign that she was immature, but all I saw was her cute little ass.

* * * * *

Fast forward fourteen years.  Christina was now thirty-four, and I was forty-three as she walked into my insurance office. A lot had changed in that time.  We'd both left the printing industry.  She had had a string of sales jobs for various companies, while I'd fallen into insurance.  I'd only just bought the agency about six months prior and was still setting up all of the software.  She recognized me immediately, but it took me some time as I was wrapped up in my work as she spoke.

Christina was selling phone services for one of the local carriers.  Frankly, I didn't have the time or inclination to listen.  I'd glanced at her a couple of times during her sales pitch, but was completely ignoring her now.  Finally, she stopped talking and waited for a moment before squawking, "Dennis!"

I turned quickly and stared at her.  She just waited as I looked at her annoyingly.  As I focused on her face, she saw the light bulb gradually light.  As puzzlement began to replace anger, she added, "Christina."

* * * * *

A flood of images started filling my mind.  It was our first time going all the way.  We were in my car on a snowy night, making out after a great dinner out.  She had wanted to have sex from our very first date.  I held her back until we could get to know each other a little better.  That evening in the car progressed slowly as we kissed and cuddled.  Christina was perched in my lap.  She was squirming and rubbing her overheated spandex-clad pussy against my jean-covered bulge.  There was no slowing her down this time, as she was too far gone.  I tilted my seat back and pushed her into the back seat.  As I was untying my shoes, I heard her cussing.  Looking back, I saw that Christina had already removed her shoes and socks.  She was in a frenzy, trying to push her panties and spandex past her ankles.

Christina was a natural blonde, with very little pubic hair at all.  She also had the smallest vulva that I'd ever seen on a woman. Once she removed her bottoms, Christina stripped off her sweater, shirt, and bra in one quick move.  I stared at her perfect petite body as I was still removing my socks.  Looking back at her tiny entrance, I was concerned about getting into her.  I'm not large by any stretch of the imagination, at six and a half inches, but I knew this was going to be tough.

The heat coming off of her nude form had quickly fogged the windows completely.  I was still staring when she uttered, "Uh-hum!" as I continued to remove my clothes.  Another, "Uh-hum!" followed by, "Dennis" broke me out of my daze.

* * * * *

There I was sitting across from her again as Christina asked, "Where were you?"

"Oh, just a couple of memories from the past.  So what is it that you are selling these days?"

"So now you want to pay attention to me.  Was it our first time in the car? Or maybe that night in your shop when you chased me around while we were both nude, that you were thinking about?"

"How did you... the car, it was the first time in the car."

"That the first of many orgasms that you gave me over our three months together.  It was also the first time anyone had gone down on me.  I came so hard that I couldn't stop shaking for several minutes.  Then you spent the next hour loosening me up enough to get your pulsing scarlet cock inside me.  In hindsight, I don't know how you lasted as long as you did.  I'm sorry that I was so childish then.  We really could have had something if I wasn't so needy and clingy.  You didn't even get all the way in that night, did you?"

"No, I didn't.  It was worth the work, though.  I don't think I've ever been in a pussy that constricted since.  Is it still that tight?" I asked with a grin.

"Not quite, but my husband doesn't complain, and he's smaller than you," she shot back with her own sexy smile.

"What time do you want to get off tonight?" I asked boldly.

Christina looked at me for a few seconds before replying, "You did hear the thing about my husband, right?  Forget I asked, of course, you did.  I have two more stops and can be back here around six.  Are you going to feed me first or just fuck the hell out of me on your desk?"

"I'll leave that up to you."

Christina leaned across the desk and pressed her lips against mine.  One of my employees walked past and just stared momentarily. My tongue slipped into Christina's mouth, and the kiss heated up swiftly.  We broke apart simultaneously, and she licked her lips as she passed him bye.

Paul, my employee, walked in as she left, saying, "Here is that file you asked for."  He knew I wasn't paying any attention to him as my eyes followed Christina's slightly thicker ass out the door.  Paul left without another word as I retreated back into my memories.

* * * * *

There she was in the back seat completely naked.  I was struggling to get my jeans off as she pouted and pulled on her tiny nipples. "Please hurry," she whined as my jeans and underwear were pushed off.  My shirt and t-shirt came off quickly before I crawled back.  I pushed my face into her little slit and began lapping away.  Christina was quite vocal as my tongue flicked across her opening and clit. All I heard was, "Oh God... How does that feel so good... Stop, no, don't stop... Oh shit... Oh shit...Oh, shiiittt!" That was the first of many orgasms for her that night as I worked tirelessly to open her narrow vagina.

Between licking and fingering, it took quite some time to get her loose enough to fit two fingers inside her up to the third knuckle.  It wasn't only her opening that was tight, but also her entire passage.  Christina just kept climaxing over and over as I worked my way inside.  When I felt that I might have a shot of getting myself into her, she was almost delirious.  

"Are you finally going to stick that cock of yours inside me?" she begged.  I lined up my drooling, pulsing cock head up and slowly pushed.  As the head penetrated, she howled unintelligibly, so I pulled back out.  "No, no, get it back in there!" she screamed.  

I pushed forward again, and she moaned louder.  This time I pulled back but pushed right back in.  I kept this up, and each time, I got slightly deeper.  But my rigid, overly sensitive cock and her vise-like grip were pushing me toward Valhalla.  The pace was constant but snail-like as I finally was in about halfway.  I couldn't take anymore as I shot hard into her repeatedly.  As my semen sprayed into her, Christina wrapped her legs around my lower back and tried to push me in even further.  I don't really know if she accomplished anything as I collapsed onto her from a colossal climax.  I do know that I didn't slip out of her, even as I softened.  We kissed and talked for another thirty minutes or so until we were both too cold to continue.  I started the car and got the heat going as we cleaned up.  By the time we were dressed, I could see that there were several inches of snow on the car.

* * * * *

The memory quickly vanished as my phone rang.  It was a customer with questions, and I was back in insurance mode once again. I finished with the insured and got back to my software installation.  The day went by with my two employees leaving about five, barely noticed by me.  My back was to my closed office door as I was finishing an email.  "I'll be with you in just a moment," I shared as I heard the door open.  When I finally turned, there was Christina in all her naked glory.

"I certainly hope that you locked the outer door," I blabbered.

"Is that all that you have to say?" said Christina as she placed her nude body on my lap.  She stared at me, intently as my hands traveled her back and thighs.  I wrapped a hand around the back of her neck and pulled her face to mine fiercely.  As our mouths were busy in an all-out assault, I slipped my free hand between her thighs.  Christina spread her legs, inviting my fingers to explore and pleasure her.  Her genitalia looked the same as it did fourteen years earlier.  I ran a finger across her opening, and she shivered and cussed, "Oh fuck!  You're doing it again!"

LiaAmatto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaAmatto

My finger slipped into her eager box as her tongue pushed into my mouth.  She was already so close that I added a second finger and pumped her vigorously.  Christina came hard while squeezing my fingers like a boa constrictor.  She was a little looser than I remember but far tighter than any other I'd had in a long time.

Christina was panting into my neck as she recovered from her climax.  When she was able to talk, she breathed, "Lick me."

I lifted her onto my desk and let her lie back as my mouth pushed between her open thighs.  Her juices we very tasty, and I lapped at her thighs to collect it all.  Once I had cleaned up the stray nectar, I headed right into the source.  I pushed my tongue into her as far as I could without hesitation.  Christina moaned, "Oh yeah, that's what I remember... mmm."

I dug deep inside her like a malnourished animal searching for sustenance.  Christina squirmed and howled as I went wild, exploring the depths of her restrictive vagina.  She'd already cum once from my probing, and I relished her nectar.  I needed more and knew that her orgasms were the way to get it from her.  With that in mind, I pressed my thumb against her clit, and she began to shake.   The stream of foul language emanating from her only made me work harder for my prize.  "You fucking bastard!  Stop making me cum!  Just stick your dick in me already!  "Oh shit... fuck, fuck fuuuccckkk!"

Christina convulsed wildly as she coated my tongue and face in her savory juices.  I eased up on her as I leisurely lapped at her engorged labia.  She jumped a little every time I crossed her clit.  As she settled, my devilish mind thought that it was time to do something that I hadn't done with her before.  Her cute little pink rosebud was beckoning me for some attention, and I had to respond. I moved my tongue lower each time I ran across her open slit.  After five or six licks, I crossed her pucker for the first time.  Christina jumped a little, but I wasn't sure whether it was stimulation or disgust, so I did it again.  I heard a quiet, "mmm," come from her lips, and knew that it was stimulation.

I put my hands under her knees and raised them to give me better access.  Christina grabbed her thighs and pulled them back to her chest as I moved in closer.  I began lightly rimming her as she said, "No one's ever licked me there before.  I've been missing quite an incredible feeling. I might have to come and visit you regularly for this treatment.  Have you ever fucked someone there?"

"I have.  But you are a long way away from that young lady.  It takes time to get someone ready for anal sex.  The sphincter isn't as forgiving if the sex is rushed.  It can be quite painful if done before you're ready.  So for now, just enjoy the rimming and some light oral penetration."

"I think I might just cum from this," Christina said as I began flicking her crease more forcefully.  "Yes... I'm pretty sure.  Faster... deeper... oh yeah, that's it!  Arrgghh... fucckk yeeaahh!" she pronounced as she climaxed.  "Okay!" Christina screamed, "Enough foreplay, fuck me now!"

I stood and unbuttoned my pants, pushing them and my underwear to the ground.  Christina scooted closer to me as I rolled the head of my dick around her lips before pushing my way inside.  I was able to get all the way in this time, but she was still very tight. Christina just grunted as I repeatedly plunged into her slick entrance.  She was past forming words now as her head rolled around like a bobble-head toy.  I could feel her juices spraying out around my cock with every insertion.  I slowed to a stop fully buried in her sex, to let her come back around.  Her head stopped, and her eyes focused on me as she gasped, "Don't stop... keep going and... cum."

I removed my shirt and kicked off my shoes before climbing up on top of her and starting again.  We kissed sloppily as I pumped my pulsing cock into her warm moist box.  I'm a bit ashamed to admit that I only lasted another minute before I was cumming harder than I had in a very long time.  I think I even scared Christina a little as I roared like a lion as each surge of semen left me. When I finished, I rested atop her for a little while as we cuddled and smooched.  When my elbows and knees couldn't take any more of the hard desk, I slowly pushed us back toward my chair.  When my feet hit the floor, I picked up Christina.  She wrapped her legs around my waist as I flopped back into my office chair.

"I'd forgotten how much I loved being in your arms," Christina shared in between kisses.  

"I'd forgotten how much fun it is to have sex with you.  You are never boring and always easily excited," I offered as my mind retreated into the past again.

* * * * *

It was the night in my print shop when she came by to visit me at work.  It had only been about a week after our first time together in the car.  My shop was in a small strip shopping center with each unit's front consisting of glass from top to bottom.  We all had floor-to-ceiling curtains but rarely bothered to pull them, especially during business hours.  Christina walked in as I was running a job on the press.  She sauntered over and wrapped both arms around me as we kissed enthusiastically.  

Christina pulled away, saying, "I really have to pee. I'll be right back," as she headed toward the bathroom.  Just before she disappeared inside, she asked, "How much longer on the job?"

"About ten minutes, why?"

"I suggest that you either speed up or draw the curtains then," Christina commented before closing the door.

"What are you talking about?" I yelled over the sounds of the press, but there was no response.  My mind wandered for a minute, trying to figure out what she meant.  As I looked back up from the job on the press, there she was completely nude and walking toward me.  My mouth dropped open as I saw her eyes flit to the front.  Turning away quickly, I realized that the door was still unlocked.  But more importantly, anyone driving down the road could see inside my well-lit shop.  I charged to the front, locked the door, and drew the curtains across.  Then, just as quickly, flew back to the press to monitor the last of a very delicate job.  Christina moved toward me and rubbed her needy body against mine.  As her need increased, she began working on removing my clothes.  

Christina knelt before me and began by untying my shoes.  After loosening the laces, she lifted my foot just enough to slip off my shoe. After repeating the process on my other foot, she asked, "Are you almost done, or do I need to continue stripping you?"

"Just a couple more minutes and I'll be finished.  You are so fucking sexy, girl!  We are going to have so much fun tonight."

As Christina began unbuckling my pants, she countered, "I'm going to start now, but you keep a close eye on that job."  After unzipping me, she gradually pulled down my pants and underwear together.  When they were at my ankles, Christina raised her head and began licking me like a lollipop.  It took all of my concentration to watch the last few sheets run through the press.  When the job was finished, I shut down the press and turned back to my little minx.  She took one last lick of my swollen member before rising to kiss me.  As we let our tongues dance, Christina continued to undress me.  Her hands moved to my shirt and quickly unfastened by my buttons.  She pushed my t-shirt up my chest and over my head before sliding both off of my arms.  We pressed our naked flesh together until she giggled and took off.  

A game of chase was at hand.  The spoils were her magnificently petite form and a night of repeated penetration.

* * * * *

I stepped back into the present by saying, "I'm sorry that I didn't have more patience with you all those years ago.  I'd never been with anyone younger than me and didn't understand your needs."

"Thank you.  My husband tells me all the time that I can be a handful, even now.  Most days I think he wishes that he hadn't married me.  I think he thought that I'd follow him around like a little puppy dog.  Catering to his every wish like he was my world.  There was only one like that in my life, and I'm sitting on his cock as we speak."

Are faces mashed together in a passionate kiss as I began to swell inside her.  Christina began to rise and fall on my strengthening penis as our passion rose into a firey intensity.  Her cries and wails increased in volume as I thickened to full size.  She was riding me fast and hard as she came over and over.  Finally, Christina had exhausted herself and fell onto my chest, panting hard.  In between ragged breaths, she pleaded, "Fuck me hard!  I want to be sore for days to remind me what I was missing all these years."

I lifted us both out of the chair and placed her gently on the desk.  Starting slow, I began a full-depth pounding of her alluring form.  As my speed increased, so did Christina's moaning.  Her head was rolling as she commanded, "Fuck me harder!  Harder and faster!"

I went into full jackhammer mode but knew that I couldn't sustain it long.  Between the shouts, moans, and nearly continuous soul-stealing stare, I was heading for my own climax.  I was also nearing physical exhaustion.  I wasn't in my twenties anymore.  I hadn't been with someone this demanding in bed in about fourteen years.

Christina must have been in a perpetual orgasm because I could feel her juices running down my thighs as I neared my own.  The stirrings began as the head of my worn cock swelled.  She must have felt the expansion as her cussing began anew.  But I ignored everything and focused on that magnificent feeling that all men desire.  Those are the few moments of complete euphoria that drive us to do the crazy and foolish things that we do daily.  When the first ejection was released, I pushed hard and deep and held myself there.  Every nerve in my body lit up, and it was pure ecstasy.  I pressed in deeper and harder, hoping to extend that feeling for just another millisecond.  Christina's cusses turned into one long howl as my growling increased.  

I fell onto her, and our faces pressed together in a feeble attempt to kiss.  We were both so physically spent that it was more breathing on each other than anything.  We lie like that for quite a while before the light kissing did begin.  I pushed myself upright and then pulled her up with me as I staggered back into the chair once again.  Christina nude and in my lap just felt like the most natural thing.  We sat there for a while before she confessed, "I really need to be going.  I am still married and do have to make an appearance at home.  Although, he's probably over at a friend's house playing video games so a little longer here kissing you will be okay."

Christina snuggled in closer, and we continued to make out in the chair.  I said what I knew she wanted to say, "So, when can we do this again?  And, can you get away for a weekend?"

"I'm sure that a weekend can be worked out somehow.  What did you have in mind?

"Well, I was thinking about the beach.  Unfortunately, I did sell my place there some years ago, but I could rent a place.  What do you think?"

"Sounds like old times.  Running around the beach naked at two o'clock in the morning.  You were chasing me with your cock as hard as steel.  Then finally, you caught me, and we fucked like rabbits.  Yeah, I think we could do that!"

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments