Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Julie 2

"Julie's Workload Increases"

72
7 Comments 7
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Julie is enjoying her new job with Mr. Henshaw far more than she ever dreamed. At least once a day, she milks Mr. Henshaw of his creamy fluid. She loves the taste and how it slides down her throat and wonders why she refused to do it for all those years.

Julie is relatively satisfied giving Mr. Henshaw a handjob to extract his seaman. Twice though, she put the head of his giant cock in her mouth instead of resting it on her tongue as usual.

Their professional relationship has remained the same. There are interludes for mutual gratification, but after, it is back to work.

One afternoon, about fifteen minutes before Julie left, Mr. Henshaw called Julie into his office.

"Please make yourself comfortable, Mrs. Davies," Mr. Henshaw said, offering Julie a seat on the sofa.

Julie assumed Mr. Henshaw had called her in for another handjob. But Mr. Henshaw sat beside her and said he would like a chat.

"I would like to know if you are enjoying your job, Mrs. Davies," Mr. Henshaw asked in his usual mild-mannered voice.

Julie told Mr. Henshaw she looked forward to coming to work, which pleased Mr. Henshaw.

"Well, Mrs. Davies, I am more than happy with your work and the little extra you do for me."

"You are welcome, Mr. Henshaw. I enjoy that part too and look forward to it." Julie looked at Mr. Henshaw's crotch. "It seems you might be slightly uncomfortable now, Mr. Henshaw. Would you like me to take care of it?" Julie asked. Not so much for Mr.Henshaw. She wanted to hold his cock and drink his cum.

"That would be nice, Mrs. Davies. I like that you are using your initiative and so thoughtful," Mr. Henshaw said, putting his hand on Julie's knee.

That was the first time Mr. Henshaw had put a hand on Julie, and Julie found it comforting.

While Julie unzipped Mr. Henshaw's pants and freed his cock, Mr. Henshaw asked Julie if he could ask a personal question.

"Of course, Mr. Henshaw," Julie replied.

"Have you always been a sexual person?" Mr. Henshaw asked.

Julie giggled and apologized for doing so, "Sorry, Mr. Henshaw, far from it. I have never enjoyed sex."

Mr. Henshaw couldn't believe it. He wanted to know why Julie was so good with her hand and finishing him off the way she did.

"I don't know, Mr. Henshaw. The first time I saw you with an erection, I wanted to see it. It looked so big. Then when you told me what Mrs. Andrews did for you, I wanted to too. I was concerned about swallowing, but I just did it and enjoyed it."

Mr. Henshaw told Julie no matter what, he thought she was excellent and wanted it to continue. "I would like to ask though, Mrs. Davies..."

Julie cut Mr. Henshaw off. "I have a question, if I may, Mr. Henshaw. Would you mind if sometimes I used my mouth and not just my hand?"

It was Mr. Henshaw's turn to laugh, "You read my mind, Mrs. Davies. I was about to ask the same question."

Julie smiled and went down on Mr. Henshaw. She had had the head of Mr. Henshaw's cock in her mouth before but struggled after taking that and just four more inches.

After what Julie said about her inexperience, Mr. Henshaw let Julie suck him off the way she wanted. When it came time to let his load go, Mr. Henshaw warned Julie, as usual, it was coming.

Julie chose to stay down on him.

After Julie had milked Mr. Henshaw, she sat up and asked, "How was that?"

Mr. Henshaw congratulated Julie and told her it was fine.

"I will do better next time, Mr. Henshaw. I am sure with practice; I can improve," Julie said.

Mr. Henshaw told Julie he was sure she would but not to worry. He was satisfied with what she did.

That evening Julie was more than happy with herself but couldn't help but wonder why it was so easy and enjoyable with Mr. Henshaw. How different her life could have been if she had found a man like Mr. Henshaw years ago.

The following day, Julie arrived at the office first. When Mr. Henshaw came in, he said, "Good morning," to Julie.

Julie said excitedly, "Can we do it again? Please."

Mr. Henshaw wanted to prepare the morning schedule first but gave in when Julie followed him into his office and began tugging at his pants.

Tyana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tyana

Minutes later, Mr. Henshaw languished in his chair with a soft cock dangling from his trousers. Julie was wiping her lips and telling Mr. Henshaw she would get him his morning coffee.

"That was unexpected," Mr. Henshaw told Julie when she returned with his coffee.

Julie told Mr. Henshaw he was welcome and anytime was good for her.

"The more practice I have, the better I will get," Julie reasoned.

Mr. Henshaw agreed but said there was still work to do.

Hand jobs disappeared over the next few days, replaced by regular blow jobs.

Julie couldn't wait to get to work each morning. She knew her oral skills were improving. Mr. Henshaw was giving instructions on how he enjoyed his cock sucked. Julie prided herself on being a quick learner and did her best to please Mr. Henshaw.

The more Mr. Henshaw enjoyed how she performed, the more Julie enjoyed what she was doing.

That Sunday, Julie sat with her friends after church, drinking coffee. She said little while the others discussed the usual mundane matters.

What Julie wanted was to stand up and boast about how she was sucking a big cock and drinking cum every day. But she didn't.

Julie had to pass Mr. Henshaw's office on her way home from church. When she did, Julie saw Mr. Henshaw's car parked outside. It was hard to resist the opportunity, and Julie called in.

"Mrs. Davies, what are you doing here?"

"I saw your car, and I thought..." Julie hesitated. "I thought you might like a blowjob."

Julie held her breath nervously. She had never spoken like that before.

"I would, Mrs. Davies, but there is something else I prefer if you are willing.

Julie thought she knew what Mr. Henshaw meant. It was something she had been secretly hoping for.

"Just one thing Mr. Henshaw. I am not a young woman, and you have a large penis."

Mr. Henshaw opened the top drawer of his desk and took out a tube, and placed it on his desk, "I understand. Mrs. Andrew's had the same concerns."

"What would you like me to do, Mr. Henshaw?" Julie asked, trying not to show how nervous she was.

"Take your skirt off and whatever you have on underneath, and bend over my desk," Mr. Henshaw instructed Julie.

While Julie removed her clothes, Mr. Henshaw unfastened his pants and released his cock.

He was about to squeeze some gel into his hand, and Julie volunteered to do it for him. It was the first time Julie lubricated a cock, but she figured it couldn't be too tricky and spread gel the length of Mr. Henshaw's dick.

"Would you like me to lubricate you, Mrs. Davies?" Mr. Henshaw asked.

Julie wasn't sure but said she would, to be on the safe side.

Mr. Henshaw asked Julie to lean over the desk again.

"Would you mind moving your feet further apart, please, Mrs. Davies," Mr. Henshaw asked politely.

Julie did as Mr. Henshaw requested but felt embarrassed as well as exposed.

Those feelings evaporated as Mr. Henshaw lubricated her virginal lips and then the inside. Julie's body quivered as Mr. Henshaw's fingers probed inside her.

"Are you ready, Mrs. Davies?"

It was a big step for Julie, but she said she was.

Julie felt the head of Mr. Henshaw's cock slide between her pussy lips. Then came an overwhelming sense of being filled and stretched. Julie grimaced as she asked Mr. Henshaw to hold his position while she became accustomed to him being inside her.

Mr. Henshaw paused for a few seconds and then began moving his hips back and forth.

From then on, it was a blur for Julie.

Julie knew a fire ignited between her legs. The warmth spread through her body, and she was lost in the ecstasy of a large cock banging her unpracticed pussy.

Julie wanted to thank Mr. Henshaw when he had finished with her, but she lay there, strewn across the desk. Naked from the waist down, smiling and trying to comprehend what had just happened.

Julie's recovery took some time, but she finally managed to thank Mr. Henshaw. Telling him it was the most beautiful breathtaking experience of her life.

Published 
Written by Breastman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments