Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lust In An Elevator: His Story

"A chance encounter on a packed elevator turns erotic"

65
14 Comments 14
2.1k Views 2.1k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"Thanks to Msjenny, I've decided to rewrite this story as a "his perspective - her perspective" two-part story. <p> [ADVERT] </p> I hope you enjoy!"

I was late again.  It was the third time this month and my boss was pissed last time.  I pressed through the rotating doors in the high-rise office building, cursing under my breath at the throng of humans in front of me waiting in the lobby.  One of the damn elevators was still out, creating a backup of office workers to the front doors.

“Excuse me,” I said, pressing past the line in front of the lobby coffee stand and garnering some angry looks from professionally dressed patrons.  If I could just get to one of the functioning elevators, I still had a chance of being at my desk right on time.

It seemed a multitude of suits and business skirts in front of me were going to thwart my plans.  I recognized many of the people in the lobby from my years working here, but it was a big building and there were always new faces.  Today there was a group of Japanese businessmen greeting one another with deep bows.  There were the usual package delivery men in their brown shorts, a couple of bored-looking security guards, and a few bike messengers whose punk style stood out like a sore thumb.  I tried to press past them all in my haste.

“Please hold it!” I shouted as I rushed toward a nearly full elevator.  I felt hopeful that I could make it right up until I saw the doors closing and everyone inside avoiding eye contact with me. 

“Fuck them,” I thought as I rushed to the next elevator.  It was just opening, and I pressed past the waiting crowd to be first in line to enter after the handful of passengers exited the elevator.

“Maybe I won’t be late today,” I thought as I entered the elevator, turned my back to the far wall, and waited impatiently.  It soon filled to capacity. 

Like a bright ray of morning sunshine, I noticed a wonderful floral smell as the elevators closed.  Surprised, I took notice of my fellow passengers for the first time as if awakening from my self-absorbed monologue. 

I glanced over the shoulder of the woman in front of me and saw a beautiful bouquet of flowers with a cardholder poking out of the top.  I realized she must be delivering them somewhere in the building.  Her back was pressed against me in the crowded elevator, and I could smell her wonderful perfume competing with the bouquet. 

I inhaled deeply through my nose, trying not to attract attention or seem like a creep.  I am easily turned on by womanly scents, which I can trace back to my first girlfriend.  She would wear way too much perfume, and my brain associated the smell with my first sexual experiences.  I realized I may be in for a problem in this crowded elevator. 

I sneakily peeped at the delivery woman.  She had dark brown bobbed hair that fell just below her chin and sloped up gently in the back.  She wore a nearly sheer white oxford shirt and a short black pleated skirt.  I could just glimpse the back of her creamy white legs and practical black pumps near my feet.  She stood just a couple of inches shorter than me. I could tell, even at this close distance and without seeing her face, that her slender body was incredibly sexy.

My floor was near the top of the building, and I always had a long elevator ride.  Today was no exception.  It seemed to be stopping on nearly every floor and more people were getting in than getting out.  The riders mashed together.  The florist was pushed back by the crowd, and I felt her round ass press against my crotch.

“Ahem, excuse me,” I said as I cleared my throat and tried to give her some space.  She glanced over her shoulder and smiled playfully.  I caught a glimpse of earbuds and a beautiful face to go with her sexy body.

I felt a growing problem in my groin.  My cock had decided unilaterally that I was turned on by the flower-toting beauty in front of me, and that her body pressing against mine was a primal show of desire.  This was not the time, I tried to argue with my penis, but to no avail.  I could feel my cock growing.  It lengthened down my thigh, then began to rise in my boxer shorts.

I stuck my hand in my suit pants’ pocket and tried to adjust my growing member.  My boxers were simply too loose to contain my manhood and my erection sprang up further.  I couldn’t back up any further, and I groaned as the elevator doors opened again and more people packed in.

The florist backed up a few more inches and pressed firmly against my body out of necessity.  I noticed her head snap upwards as she surely noticed the gherkin in my pants pressing against her taught ass.  My eyes widened in surprise, and I knew I was caught.  I saw just a hint of a smile from the side of her face as she glanced backward and down toward my crotch, and then she turned enough to look me square in the eye and raised her eyebrows approvingly.  Without a word, she turned back toward the elevator doors.

I thought for sure I was about to be arrested for being a pervert.  Instead, my jaw nearly hit the floor when she shifted her hips and arched her lower back, causing her ass cheeks to slide along the length of my shaft through my pants.  My cover was totally blown, and so was my mind.  I quickly glanced around the elevator to see if anyone was watching.  Thankfully, everyone was either looking straight ahead with a bored look on their face, or they were completely absorbed with their phone.  No one had noticed my boner or the brunette’s response to discovering it.

I could feel beads of sweat form on my forehead and my eyes widened with anxiety.  The elevator was still stopping on nearly every floor, and we had dozens to go until it got to mine.  I had nowhere to go and no way to create space between myself and the gorgeous florist.

The woman made another grinding motion against my body, and I noticed her shift the flowers over to her right hand.  Her left arm dropped to her side nonchalantly, and then she slowly reached behind herself and opened her palm toward me before she reached my aching erection and gave it an encouraging squeeze.  I nearly blew my load right then.  She paused with her hand resting on my junk as I watched her look around the elevator as I had done.  She appeared confident that her actions were unobserved.

alice_fox_22
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alice_fox_22

I pressed my back against the wall of the elevator as my mind raced.  Her actions demonstrated that she knew I was aroused and that she was the object of my desire.  She clearly enjoyed this and seemed to be signaling to me that she wanted more.  Women have never made much sense to me, but I felt way over my head.

Without moving her body, she began rolling her fingers around my cock, judging its length and girth through my thin gabardine pants.  She appeared to be satisfied with what she found, for she next reached up slightly and deftly began to undo my zipper.  I cleared my throat loudly, eliciting a brief glance from a few of the elevator riders.  She gave my cock a little slap as if to say, “Shut up, dummy.”  I decided to obey.

Unsure what she may do next, I decided to play along.  I stood as still as a statue as she finished unzipping my pants and dexterously reached inside and pulled out my erection.  There I was with my cock flapping in the wind at the back of a crowded elevator on my way to work.

With her hand still holding my cock, she shifted her hips to align with mine.  She bumped into the woman next to her and gave a little “excuse me” smile while simultaneously guiding my cock up and underneath her short skirt.  I was amazed to learn two things: she was not wearing panties, and she was already soaking wet.

My arms hung locked at my sides as she pressed her hips back.  She ever so slightly and expertly ran the tip of my cock against her soaking slit.  It was all I could do to avoid grabbing on and pumping into her right there with everyone watching, yet I managed to keep calm by blowing a long breath out through pursed lips. 

The florist deftly glided the tip of my hard-on against her wetness, then, without ceremony, guided my cock into her swollen pussy.  I immediately felt her muscles clamp around my cock and pull me further inside of her as she let out a small gasp.  The man in front of her turned slightly but then returned his gaze toward the elevator doors.

The florist slowly and methodically shifted her hips forward and back, sliding my cock in and out of herself.  I’m not one to brag, but my cock is quite long, and I was able to fit about half of it inside of her, even at the awkward angle.  I was terrified we would be noticed by anyone in the elevator and taken down to the police station for public lewdness.  I could almost hear the judge sentencing me as a public sex offender.

The elevator kept making all the stops as people filtered on and off, but it remained very full.  The florist kept her movements subtle, and no one appeared to notice her motions or the delicate smell of sex slowly filling the cramped elevator.

I’d lost all track of time and place as all my senses focused on the tender tip of my penis.  I noticed the florist’s breathing was labored and her hips were moving with intensity now.  I’m certain my own breathing was coming quicker as well.  I closed my eyes, no longer caring if someone noticed us.  I needed to fuck this woman, and I wanted to cum inside of her.

She ground my cock against her sensitive g-spot, and I could feel gentle ridges forming against the front wall of her pussy as she neared climax.  I felt myself nearing orgasm as well and knew I could last only moments longer.  My arms tensed at my sides.  I opened my eyes and saw the flowers in her arms were now off-kilter at an odd angle as she focused her attention on the sensations between her legs.

The florist began panting as I felt her pussy contract around my cock.  She came with an expertise and intensity that told me this may not be her first time fucking a random stranger in public.  I felt a gush of fluid soak my cock and the front of my pants as she came around me.  It pushed me over the edge, and I spurt load after load of cum into her spasming cunt.

“Ahem,” she cleared her throat and ran her fingers through her short brown hair, then readjusted her grip on the floral arrangement in her other hand.  My mind was still reeling from the intensity of my orgasm as she unceremoniously allowed my cock to flop away from under her skirt.

Coming to my senses, I reached down and adjusted myself then quickly zipped up.  The older woman next to me noticed my last motions and gave me a disapproving look.  If she’d only noticed me a few moments earlier, I’d be going to jail.

“Excuse me,” I heard the florist say, “this is my stop.”  Several people moved out of the way so she could step forward and off the elevator.  She turned as the doors were closing and caught my eye.  She smiled at me, and I noticed her cheeks were flushed.  She was more gorgeous than I could have ever imagined.

There were fewer people in the elevator now and I was able to look down.  I saw that the front of my pants was wet from her orgasm and probably some of it was mine, but it wasn’t that noticeable on my dark pants.  I next checked the lights on the elevator wall.  Damn, I had missed my stop, and the elevator was still going up.

I pushed my way off the elevator at the next stop and pressed the down arrow button.  I was going to be late to work again, but today it was worth it.

And that’s why the scent of flowers always turns me on.

Published 
Written by 2koots
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments