Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dream Interview

"Tom finally finds his ideal hire."

50
6 Comments 6
6.7k Views 6.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"My first contribution to this site. Accolades and constructive criticism always welcome. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Hope to add some more in the near future."

Tom was exhausted.

He looked down at the list of applicants and saw, with relief, that he had only one more interview. Why was it so hard to find the right candidate? They either had the skills but didn't agree to the terms, or would accept the terms but didn't have the skills.

'It's just Excel!' he screamed inside his head as he called out, "Next!" with a bit too much frustration in his voice.

Looking down at the list in front of him, he felt his eyes grow heavy. He fought through blurred vision to catch the name: Janet Pierce. Would she be the answer to his dreams? Would she know how to type, know some basic Excel, and be available every day from 9:00 to 5:00? Or would she ask what the company chef prepares for lunch and answer ‘no, but I learn quickly,’ every time he mentioned a required skill set?

And finally... maybe... just once -- not that he could ask this out loud -- but wouldn't it be nice if she was easy on the eyes? 

Tom raised his head to see an apparition.  A delightfully cute young woman wearing a short grey skirt and a tight white tank top that clearly outlined her beautiful large breasts.  A light blue blouse hung open from her shoulders and was gathered at her midriff.  Ostensibly there to add a touch of modesty, the blouse merely framed and drew attention to Janet's impressive assets.

Janet wore her dirty blond hair short and in a casual disarray that reminded Tom of a 1980s music video vixen. Her skin was pale and a single mole at her collarbone highlighted just how clear her complexion was.  Her skin was smooth and young, and his eyes became glued to the small amount visible in her cleavage.

Tom's mouth suddenly felt dry, and he spoke hesitantly and with difficulty. "How familiar are you with Excel?"

The routine question he'd been asking all day seemed to echo in the gulf between them.

Janet's answer began with a self-deprecating, 'not much,' but as she described her experience and mentioned various functions and shortcuts she used regularly, it was clear she was well suited for the position. Regarding the salary and other terms of employment, Janet seemed willing to accept the company's initial offer.

Tom smiled to himself.  She may just be the applicant of his dreams.  

Looking again at Janet's chest, noting how her nipples had hardened and pushed against her tank top, Tom realized he could be setting himself up for a sexual harassment suit.  How sensitive was this woman?  He had to address the elephant in the room, but how?

"Tell me, Janet," he began, "why did you leave your last job?"

"Um, I'd rather not get into the details, but there were some personal issues that came up with my boss."

"I see.  And are you pursuing legal action regarding these personal issues?"

"Um, you mean like sexual assault charges?"

"For example."

"No, nothing like that.  If anything, it was the other way around.  I -- this is a bit embarrassing."

"Part of the job description is to bring to management's attention any staff complaints, including those of a personal nature.  I need to know that you can comfortably discuss these issues with me."

"Oh, OK... Well, I became, um, sexually involved with my immediate supervisor and his wife, but when she left him for my boyfriend -- who was in his fifties (he liked to watch) -- I felt a bit conflicted and thought it best to move on.  Everything ended amicably. You can speak to my former manager if you want a recommendation."

Tom looked Janet straight in the eyes.  Did she really say what she just said? She wasn't even twenty-five years old. Was this the new normal?

She was positively pornographic. Janet returned his gaze, her eyes beseeching 'What next?'.  She bit her lower lip nervously waiting for a response. Tom felt this to be a now-or-never moment.

She was the right hire.  She could do the work.  But there would be a level of sexual tension in the office that would torture him -- perhaps pleasantly -- but torture all the same. On the one hand, he wanted to offer Janet the job.  On the other hand, he wanted to fuck her brains out.  What should he do?

Looking back down at his list, Tom saw that there were at least three others he could reasonably call back.  Not ideal, but he could fill the position even if Janet walked out. Plus, he was tired, beat, and exhausted after a long day.

Carpe Diem.

"Show me your tits," Tom mumbled.

“What?” Janet asked with more curiosity than shock.

“Show me your tits,” Tom stated firmly. “Now!” he practically shouted.

Janet stood, then leaned forward over the desk, her arms stretched out to either side of Tom. Her breasts hanging down, stretching the tank top's thin material, she invited Tom's gaze to look past her neckline.

Deepika_Lea
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Deepika_Lea

"These?" Janet teased.

"Yes," Tom managed to whisper.

Janet stood and began walking around the desk.

"I like older men, Tom," she said.

Stopping in front of him and pulling the lower hem of her tank top up above her breasts, she added, "care for a nibble?"

Tom's mouth latched onto Janet's left nipple while his arms reached around her bare back. He pulled her into him. Laughing, Janet let herself fall into Tom's lap and began stroking his hair while he mauled her bare breasts with both hands and his mouth.

"I don't wear underwear," she said as she moved his right hand from her breast to her knee.

Tom struggled with the crazy urgency he felt to bring his hand slowly up her thigh and seduce his way to her sex. Things became a blur.  Images flashed before his eyes, images of turgid nipples, soft supple breasts heaving along with staccato breath, bare pussy lips wet with passion, pink lips barely hiding a small perky clitoris. Sensations rushed through his mind: soft skin on his tongue, wet silk around his fingers, rough hands on his cock.

He felt his cock, harder than ever, slip between her legs and rub up against the crack of her young ass.  Then it felt a warm wet hug, and then friction. His chair began to wobble under them, rolling this way and that.

“Stand up!” Tom ordered, “Up against the desk!”

Janet followed his orders to a tee. She seemed to know instinctively what he wanted.

Her pale round ass glistened in the warm evening light filtering through his office window.  He grabbed hold of his cock and took aim.

“I’m going to fuck you hard! Ready?”

“Fuck me!” she called out. “I need your cock in me.”

Tom obliged with a force and stamina so intense that he surprised himself. He felt twenty years younger.  He pounded into her young flesh like the stud he only dreamed he could be; and as he watched her flesh jiggle in response, he planted a firm slap on her butt cheek, just because.

Janet begged for more.  She called out his name.  She begged him to make her cum.  But soon, she couldn’t form words.  Soon she could only call out "Fuck!" and scream with abandon. He felt her inner vibrations, spasm-like along his turgid shaft and knew she had reached her peak.  She cried out.  She raised herself up on her hands only to collapse a second later back onto the desk, exhausted.

Then, a breeze hit his loins, then lips and teeth, back and forth, up and down. She was kneeling before him, worshipping his manhood, asking for his seed. His essence spewed forth into her mouth. Tom cried out silently in wordless ecstasy, his voice a throaty growl. Actually, it was less of a growl and more like a grunt.

In fact, it wasn’t that loud either.  Was it?

Suddenly Tom became aware of his surroundings. His cheek was wet and pressed against his desktop, He was awake – now --but he had slept.

"Are you okay?" a soft, shy voice beckoned.

Looking up he saw a beautiful young woman, but not the Janet he had just -- had he just? What had he just…?

She stood medium height with tawny black skin and rich dark hair falling in curls around her shoulders.  A modest yellow short-sleeved collared blouse hung loosely over her small breasts and tucked neatly into svelte black slacks.  a striking pair of maroon high-heeled sandals showed off her gold-painted toes.

"Um, yeah," Tom said, patting down his hair and sitting up straight. "Please sit. I apologize for dozing off.  It's been a long day."

"I totally understand.  Think nothing of it."

"Miss Pierce --"

"Janet, please."

"Janet, I um..." Tom searched for a sign in her eyes, "I, um, didn't say anything out loud, did I?"

"You may have mumbled something.  Was it important?"

"No! No. Not important at all.  Let's continue, shall we?"

The interview went well. Janet convinced Tom that she offered both the skill set they were looking for and a warm engaging personality.  Conversation flowed naturally and all subjects were covered satisfactorily.  There was a bit of negotiating on the salary front but Tom was glad that Janet had shown some backbone.

“So,” Tom said with a tone of wrapping things up. “We’ll see you on Monday, 9:00 am sharp.”  He stood and extended a hand.

Janet stood and shook his outstretched hand with vigor.

“I look forward to working with you,” she summed up, stood up, and pushed in her chair.  She took two steps toward the door and then turned.

“Tom?”

“Yes, Janet?”

In a flash, Janet had her shirt up to her chin flashing her two small, pear-shaped breasts at Tom. 

“If you behave yourself, these could be yours.”

And then she was gone.

Published 
Written by Iconisclass
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments