Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Professor’s Dress Code. (Part 2 - Final)

"Compliance with the Professor’s strict dress code leads to a long-held fantasy coming true. { a work of fiction rooted in truth }"

8
2 Comments 2
4.2k Views 4.2k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Author's Notes

"Dear Reader, if you have not read the first part of this two-part story, I strongly recommend you start with part 1. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Also, you may wish to refresh your memory as the action in this part follows directly from where we left off."

The Professor leaned forward very slightly, making the very tip of his cock press against Lilly-Anna’s lower lip. Their eyes locked. Lilly-Anna wanted desperately to just open her mouth and take his cock in, but just as she began to open up, the Professor moved sideways just an inch and now pressed his cock to Miss Ramsbottom’s lips.

A thin transparent string of precum stretched out between Lilly-Anna’s lips and Miss Ramsbottom’s as the professor's cock retreated to its neutral position. All the while, Lilly-Anna looked up for the slightest instruction from the professor. Lilly-Anna licked her lips, tasting the slightly salty tang of the precum droplet. The Professor raised an eyebrow as he looked down at her over his glasses and then gave a slight but very clear nod.

Within a flash, Lilly-Anna was on his cock, her mouth closed over the head, and her tongue jabbed at its opening slit. Gathering all the precum, and then sliding around and under his pulsing head. The Professor let out a deep groan, as her youthful enthusiasm travelled down his shaft, and very soon it was Lilly-Anna that was travelling down his shaft. She slid him in deeper, allowing her tongue to move under his cock as it filled her mouth and pushed past her tonsils. She had to spread her knees and lower her head to get the angle right. His cock swelling and pulsing, filling her mouth and throat till she gagged, and gulped, and slurped on it. She started to slide her head up and down, feeling the heat from his cock as the smooth skin slid in and out. Her saliva coated his velvet member, as her red lipstick showed a line around his girth, marking the depth of her efforts.

The Professor looking down at her amazing efforts, and smiling said, “Now… it’s good to share Miss Anna.”

She knew instantly what this meant, she would have to give up her new object of joy, and she knew she had to obey. Just before relinquishing, she gave one last thrust to get, and to give, a final mouthful. Lilly-Anna reluctantly pulled clear of his cock with a pop, leaving it bobbing in the air. Her eyes were now watering, and her make-up was a mess. Mascara bleeding down her face, and red lipstick smudged around her mouth, making her look like a sex-craved clown. She gasped for breath, sniffing and swallowing back the saliva.

The Professor looked down on Lilly-Anna and smiled,  then turned to Miss Ramsbottom and said, “I think Miss Anna has tried jolly hard and did very well, and look she has left a red lipstick mark…I do believe she is setting you a challenge, Miss Ramsbottom.”

“Now sit here may dear Miss Anna.” said the Professor, as he patted the edge of his desk “You will get a good view here.” 

Lilly-Anna obediently scooted to the edge of the desk, placed her feet on the floor, and perched on the edge of the desk. She made sure she was as close to the professor as possible, able to press her thigh against his leg. The professor reached out and cupped his hand around her neck, and with his thumb he smoothed over Lilly-Anna’s lips, rubbing away some of the smudged lipstick. “You did very well my dear.”’ said the Professor “Now shall we see if Miss Ramsbottom can reach your benchmark.”

With that, the Professor looked at Miss Ramsbottom, and said, “Proceed.”

Miss Ramsbottom lowered herself in the same manner as Lilly-Anna, spreading her knees wide, on the glossy desk, and lowering her head. This amplified her miraculous curves, and soon her huge round butt was high in the air.

Miss Ramsbottom kissed the tip of his cock, almost like a greeting, then her mouth opened very wide and she advanced forwards over his cock head. Her lips slid over the contours of his cock, Miss Ramsbottom had taken the head and then another three inches into her mouth. The professor could feel her hot breath on his cock and watched as she advanced. The warm wet embrace of lips, mouth, and tongue made the Professor growl deeply. Lilly-Anna watched, she could see the Professor’s shaft swell and broaden, the veins filling out and creating ridges. Miss Ramsbottom glided her head back, her mouth now only contained just the head. The Professors cock was big fat and wide, the skin so taut, the veins pumped up, and anger-looking. Miss Ramsbottom slid her mouth down the shaft again, allowing her full lips to slide over every ridge. As Lilly-Anna watched, she remembered the feel of the Professor’s cock in her own mouth, warm, hard, and, so big. She was watching it now fill Miss Ramsbottom’s mouth and it was making her dizzy with excitement.

The Professor closed his eyes and grunted low and slowly under his breath, as his cock was slowly devoured by this beautiful woman. He reached out with his right hand, almost as though he was trying to keep his balance, and grasped Lilly-Anna’s upper thigh tightly. Lilly-Anna gasped as she felt the Professor’s fingers grip her soft flesh, and then move up to cup her entire pussy with his large hand.

Miss Ramsbottom was now sliding quickly up and down the Professors shaft; with each repetition, she was getting slowly deeper. The Professor’s gaze now returned to watch the devotions of Miss Ramsbottom, and both observers watched as she reached the band of red lipstick…and surpass it.

As Lilly-Anna watched this display of oral majesty below her, she felt the Professor’s fingers pressing on her pussy lips. She opened her legs wider, and in doing so allowed his two middle fingers to press between her lips, and then delve into her wetness. The Professor dipped his fingers deep into her and then curled his two fingers in a beckoning motion. Lilly-Anna felt his big strong fingers rubbing the walls of her pussy, and as he curled his fingers they smoothed over her G-spot. Lilly-Anna was lost to the feeling, and as she watched Miss Ramsbottom sliding up and down the Professor's magnificent cock, she became aware that the Professor was matching the rhythm of Miss Ramsbottom with his fingers inside her. She felt so connected to what she was watching, and what she was feeling inside her.

Lilly-Anna felt like she was in a dream, her body palpitated as the waves of orgasmic energy pulsed from between her legs, all the time watching. Her pussy was not hers; it was his, his fingers controlled her like a puppet. Her pussy dripped its nectar over his hand and her thighs. She felt her orgasm building inside her, like a balloon about to burst, and every action of the Professor's fingers was like another breath blown into that balloon. She knew she was going to burst; she knew she was about to cum.

With his free hand, the Professor grasped her by the back of her neck and pulled her to him. Lowering his head towards her, his mouth locked with her lips. She was consumed by an overwhelming passionate kiss of lips and tongue, that mirrored the Professor's fingers working rapidly in her pussy.

Lilly-Anna’s balloon went BANG!

The orgasm exploded deep within her, sending a torrent of gushing juice down the Professor’s hand, followed by crashing waves of orgasmic energy through her. It was as though her pussy was the epicentre of an earthquake, complete with a gushing tsunami. Lilly-Anna broke from the kiss, gasping for oxygen she pressed her head into the hard chest of the Professor. Dizzy and breathless, the earthquake rumbled on through her with its aftershocks of throbbing pussy clenches. Lilly-Anna began to tremble, her legs quivering as she leaned back on the desk. Her pussy pulsing slower now, as the quake faded away, like thunder rumbling in the distance.

The Professor’s fingers slowed their movement to eventually come to rest, but still inside her. As Lilly-Anna regained some composure, she gave gentle kisses on the Professor’s chest through his cotton shirt. It was then that Lilly-Anna became aware of gagging and gurgling noises below her. It then occurred to her that Miss Ramsbottom was still in full action on the Professors shaft. She looked down, there was Miss Ramsbottom pistoning backwards and forwards, deepthroating the Professor's engorged cock.

The professor slid his hand slowly free from Lilly-Anna’s pussy, and raised it to her mouth. Lilly-Anna opened wide and began sucking and cleaning her juices from his fingers.

The Professor smiled and looked down at Miss Ramsbottom, as she dutifully gave her all. “well done my dear Miss Ramsbottom,’’ said the Professor, “but please now desist.” 

With that Miss Ramsbottom pulled off his cock, and rested back on her knees panting and gasping, pleased with her efforts.

“My goodness, you seem to have totally obliterated Miss Anna’s marker,” said the Professor.

The three of them were all looking at the Professor’s cock, it was bigger than ever, pumped, ripe, and throbbing. As Miss Ramsbottom’s saliva glistened on the magnificent erection, it was clear the lipstick mark was gone.

“Well Miss Anna,” said the professor as he looked up, watching her sucking his fingers, “I think you have done a sterling job today and impressed me greatly. However, I don’t want you to leave today without truly understanding the full magnitude of the position here. Shall we continue?”

Lilly-Anna, with a mouth full of fingers, just nodded her agreement. The professor slowly extracted his digits and gently closed his hand around Lilly-Anna’s slender neck. It was a soft but controlling grip, the Professor did not need to squeeze as he lowered Lilly-Anna backward, flat on her back on the desk. As she was lowered slowly, the Professor had positioned himself directly between Lilly-Anna’s legs, so they raised up either side of him exposing her soaking pussy before him.

The Professor leaned forward to kiss Lilly-Anna, he knew that as he did this his cock would slide over her wet pussy. As it did, Lilly-Anna gasped, and the professor increased his pressure until their open mouths met and locked in a kiss. The professor kissed with a passion and confidence that seemed to extract the air from Lilly-Anna’s mouth. She was dizzy with lust, passion, and excitement and that kiss fanned the flames yet more. As they kissed the Professor gently rubbed and pressed his member along her wet valley, the contours of his cock parting her pussy lips and gliding over her clit. The kiss was passionate and intense, but they both knew it would not be a long embrace. As the Professor lifted away and stood tall, his cock slid back to rest directly on Lilly-Anna’s clit. 

Madeleine_Blake
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Madeleine_Blake

Lilly-Anna’s eyes were watching every move the professor made and she could feel his hot cock pulsing on her clit. She wanted to feel that cock in her, hard and punishingly deep.

The Professor looked over to Miss Ramsbottom. “My dear, would you mind unleashing Miss Anna’s beautiful big orbs,” he said with a smile.

Without delay, Miss Ramsbottom reached over and began to unbutton Lilly-Anna's blouse. Each button pinging free from the tension created by her ample breasts. When all buttons were released, Miss Ramsbottom peeled away the blouse to reveal her breasts perfectly presented in a green lacy bra. Without hesitation, the Professor reached across the desk and picked up his letter-opening knife. He positioned the knife skilfully between Lilly-Anna's breasts and wedged the knife in the centre of her bra with the blade pressing up against the taught material. With a flick of his wrist, Ping! Lilly-Anna’s bra shot away as the tension was released.

Her big firm breasts bounced free, pushing the bra cups aside as her mammaries found their natural shape in the sudden freedom. The Professor's eyes widened and twinkled as he watched Lilly-Anna’s breasts bounce free. Eventually, her breasts came to rest leaving her hard-pink nipples pointing directly to the ceiling. Lilly-Anna felt helpless, flat on her back as the two interviewers, skilfully stripped her. She felt at their mercy, and she loved it.

Without any warning, Miss Ramsbottom crawled over to Lilly-Anna and swung a leg over her head. Miss Ramsbottom's skirt covered Lilly-Anna, shrouding her in darkness. This sudden darkness immediately enhanced all her other senses, and she was aware that Miss Ramsbottom was slowly lowering her wet pussy directly onto her face. She felt the soft wet lips of Miss Ramsbottom’s pussy slide around the tip of her nose, then forward to connect with her mouth. Lilly-Anna’s mouth locked with parted lips, and her mouth was filled with the delightful taste of pussy. Instantly she pressed her tongue in and then around the offering, pushing her lips wide and dabbing at the nectar that was plentiful. She could hear the heightened moans coming from Miss Ramsbottom, as her entire mouth now went to work. Her mouth filled with the juices that flowed so readily from this perfectly presented pussy.

It was at this point that the Professor pressed his cock deeper into Lilly-Anna. Slowly sliding his hot hardness, into the soft wetness of Lilly-Annas wanting pussy. He slowly pressed it into her cunt, she could feel every contour of his rock-hard erection as it sunk deeper into her.

Lilly-Anna moaned directly into Miss Ramsbottom’s pussy, as the cock slid still deeper. The sensation was amplified for her, by the blindfolded formed by the skirt and being pinned to the desk by Miss Ramsbottom's legs. With the Professor’s cock penetrating her, she felt helpless and lost in the pleasure she was receiving. She could feel her cunt slowly stretching to his shape, and then his big hand grasping her breasts manipulating them and nipping at her nipples.

Her moans and screams of delight were muffled by the wet pussy held to her mouth, she knew her groans were vibrating into Miss Ramsbottom, as her juices cascaded down covering her face. The ecstasy of her situation paralyzed her. Then the Professor began to thrust his mighty cock into her, she grasped at the desk and at the thighs of Miss Ramsden. There was nothing she could do but take everything that came from this wonderful duo.

The Professor thrust hard and true from the hips, not fast but with determination, his balls slapping Lilly-Anna's wet pussy lips. The room echoed with the slaps of the professor’s rhythm and the moans and cries that were coming from Lilly-Anna and Miss Ramsbottom. The room heaving with the sounds, scent, and actions of this lust fuelled threesome.

The inevitable sensation of another orgasm was rapidly burning fast in Lilly-Anna. She had no control, and knew she would cum soon, and hard, whenever the Professor decided. He grasped her breasts firmly in his hands, and pressed them together, allowing the nipples to be squeezed between his fingers. His thrusting became more determined, and with a slight change in angle, his cock now slid fully across her G-spot and along her pussy walls.

Within just a few thrusts, her cunt burst into an orgasm sending shockwaves of ecstasy through her. She gasped for air, and gripped the thick soft thighs above her, pressed her face hard into Miss Ramsbottom’s pussy, and moaned deep into it. This sent Miss Ramsbottom into her own orgasm, Lilly-Anna felt her pussy clenching on her face as the two women came in harmony.

As the orgasm subsided and was replaced with a warm after-glow, Lilly-Anna could feel the Professor’s cock still planted deep in her cunt, throbbing in response to her clamping spasms. Miss Ramsbottom swung a leg back to release Lilly-Anna from her skirted prison. Blinking in the light, the cool air wafting over Lilly-Anna’s pussy dampened face. Miss Ramsbottom leaned over her, and kissed her with a deep passion, inhaling her own aroma, and tasting her own juices, on Lilly-Annas lips.

“Thank you, Sweetie,”  whispered Miss Ramsbottom, as she broke away from the tender kiss.

Lilly-Anna’s face glistened with all Miss Ramsbottom’s juices, and as she looked up from the kiss, she could see the Professor smiling at her. Lilly-Anna's beauty glowed through the mask of pussy juice, perspiration, and smudged make-up.

“Well, I think I need to add my own addition, to your beautiful facial collection my dear,” said the Professor, and with that, he lifted Lilly-Anna off the desk and lowered her down, and she dutifully knelt on the floor before him, and his erection. The Professor's cock looked huge, bigger than ever, full in length and girth. The raised veins made it look like a wild beast, yet still beautiful and statuesque as it towered over Lilly-Anna.

Before she could adjust to her new position, she felt Miss Ramsbottom sliding her fingers gently through her hair. Then, taking a handful, she tugged Lilly-Anna's head back, now looking up at the mighty shaft above her and beyond it the smirking smile of the Professor. Miss Ramsbottom reached out with her hand and took a firm grasp of the Professor's shaft with her free hand. She then began to pump at his cock, just inches above Lilly-Annas face. Sliding up and down his mighty shaft, getting faster and harder with each thrust, her little hand struggling to wrap around his girth.

The Professor grunted and groaned, as his cock was worked on with such determination. His nostrils flared, as his member was given a hard and fast wank. Lilly-Anna just looked up in amazement and appreciation, she wanted to see the Professor cum, and she so wanted his cum to anoint her, to mark her as his.

The Professor looked up to the heavens, groaned deeply, and then down at the pretty young women below him. Lilly-Anna looked up hopeful, wanting with her big eyes, to watch the Professor's shaft being worked furiously, his full balls swinging with the motion.

Then the Professor let out one deep long growl, and a second later a huge rope of cum spat from his pumping cock. The long white loop of cum fell heavily on Lilly-Anna's cheek, then forehead, and into her red hair. She readied herself for the next. Miss Ramsbottom aimed and pulled back on his solid shaft, milking yet more cum and shooting it at the pretty and willing face of Lilly-Anna. The next slug was just as full and heavy and was accompanied by another deep grown from the Professor. This time the thick line of cum covered her lips and shot up to catch on her eyelashes. She opened her mouth and allowed the cum to fall into her mouth. The next two jets of cum followed rapidly, one after the other, and again coated her lips and onto her chin, soon dripping down onto her exposed breasts.

The groans from the Professor subsided, as did the pumping that Miss Ramsbottom delivered. Instinctively, Lilly-Anna opened her mouth wide and took the end of the Professor’s pulsing cock. She gently sucked and swirled he tongue around his smooth cock head, and sucked and swallowed clean away the cum.

The Professor breathed deeply and looked down at Lilly-Anna, his cock still in her mouth, and said slowly in his deep voice. “Good girl...”  and then added, with a wry smile, “You got the job.”

He placed his finger under her chin and guided her to her feet, as she beamed a huge smile of satisfaction from under her mask of cum and smudged makeup.

“Now,” said the Professor, “Miss Ramsbottom here will take good care of you, and get you cleaned up, but be ready to start work with us first thing in the morning.”

With that Miss Ramsbottom took her by the arm, and guided Lilly-Anna to the door of the adjoining office. As they walked together, Miss Ramsbottom gently wiped away the cum from her eyelash, saying “We don't what that stinging your beautiful eyes, do we dear. You are so going to fit in here wonderfully,” she said as her ass wiggled its way to the door.

Just as they arrived at the door the professor called out, “Oh, and Miss Anna, please do remember the dress code tomorrow.”

The End.

Published 
Written by SirGalahad
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments