Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blowing Off Movie Night

"Audrey is blowing off the movie, but she puts on a show."

64
4 Comments 4
11.1k Views 11.1k
3.6k words 3.6k words

It wasn’t much of a secret, several of the neighbors knew, so did Karlie. I guess Karlie knew first, aside from Audrey and me at least. Not that any of this stopped us. It turned Audrey on to be the object of their desire. She made a point of getting to know the men in the neighborhood. Her nuances let them know that none of them were fucking her, but she wanted them to fantasize about fucking her every time they heard her shouting through the walls. I think the only person who didn’t know or never mentioned it in gossip was my father, who had frankly been weird lately.

I was trying to be more modest about it, despite the fact that we’d been fucking like animals for weeks. It was amazing. I loved every moment of it. I often found myself tied up. Other times she would let me have things “vanilla.” She made a point of showing me different positions, techniques, and toys—building her perfect plaything, she called it.

It was early August when she started having to go to work. They weren’t full days, but it changed the dynamic. (Come to find out, Audrey was an English teacher at a local private school.)

Then I found a job working some retail. That sucked, dealing with the public every day, but my friends stopped in before they got ready to leave for college. It was fine. My life was fire at the moment. We were all moving on in our own ways.

It was Labor Day weekend now; all my friends were long gone. I was sitting at my computer with an old game, wishing the end of the day to come along faster. I was supposed to be at work at noon, so that gave me about an hour left to dick around. Noon to five, what a bullshit shift.

I had destroyed an enemy mech and reached the drop zone when my phone buzzed. I picked it up and smiled the moment I saw Audrey <}.

I opened my phone and smiled more broadly still.

There was a picture of her sunning in her black string bikini. Damn, I loved that thing. I especially loved taking it off her. There was more to it though. There was another woman beside her looking at the camera. She had her shades pulled down to look over them at the camera.

Who was that?

She was younger than Audrey was, probably much closer to my age. Her skin was cocoa, and her hair was almost more brown than black. There was something mixed happening.

I glanced out my window; there was an odd car in her driveway, a black SUV. Then, sure enough, there were two women sunning on the patio. My phone buzzed again and I glanced down at it.

I smiled. They were playing. They were screaming at the phone and now they were both topless. There was Audrey, whose breasts I was so familiar with; they spilled over her chest in a wave, topped by her lovely cherry nipples. The other girl was different. She couldn’t have been more than a B cup. Her breasts were perky, topped with chocolate nipples. Dammit, what was Audrey aiming to do to me?

I glanced at the time. I glanced at my phone.

Fuck it. I had time. I went to my window, picked up my binoculars, and dropped my pants. I needed to get changed anyway.

I took my dick in hand. Audrey and her mystery woman were lounging on the patio. Their tops had been discarded. I smiled.

Audrey picked up her phone and then mine buzzed.

 

Audrey <}: I c you

 

I smiled. Of course, she saw me. I’d taken her bait. Did the other girl know I was here? The two of them were giggling in the sun and my cock grew hard at the voyeurism. It had been weeks since I’d partaken in such a thing. Why did I need to when I was so often so close to the subject of my peeking?

I stood at my window, watching the babes, stroking one out. They paid no attention to me, and Audrey didn’t point me out. I had no idea if the other woman saw me or not.

They turned over and—oh my god, that ass!

My balls grew tight to my cock as I took in the curve. They were both well-toned. I wanted to spank them.

“Oh fuck,” I nearly shouted. I grabbed a tissue from the box on the sill as my cock began to pump hot cum. I watched Audrey smile. She couldn’t possibly have seen me from that angle, but it was as if she knew. I smiled and continued watching them, stroking myself gently until they both got up to leave.

Audrey grabbed her towel, glanced up at me with a wink, and then raised a finger to her lips. Apparently, it was a secret.

***

Audrey <}: Did you want to come over after dinner?

Audrey <}: I was thinking we might watch a movie

Jack: Sure

Jack: Who was that girl this morning?

Audrey <}: Come over tonight and I’ll introduce you

 

“You're in a hurry tonight,” Karlie said at the dinner table.

“Yeah, Audrey wants to watch a movie. I think she has a friend over too and wants to introduce me.”

My mother gave me a suspicious look. She glanced at my father who was reading the paper, sipping his sweet tea. She wasn’t getting backup there.

“What kind of friend?” Karlie asked.

I shrugged. “I don’t know.”

“You should invite her over sometime. I’d like to get to know the new neighbor,” my father said. “We’ll probably have the grill cooking Monday.

I glanced at my mother, she went to say something, and then closed her mouth.

“I’ll mention it to her,” I said. Karlie just looked at me and there was no mistaking the lipped ‘no’.

So that settled that. Karlie and Audrey had run into each other a couple of times. Audrey didn’t mind Karlie. Karlie did not particularly like what the older woman was doing to her “baby.”

I finished my dinner and started over.

“Enjoy the movie, sweetie,” Karlie called after me.

I glanced back, but she was glaring at my father so I booked it out of there and headed across the street. I knocked on the door and it was answered by the mystery girl.

I needed new binoculars. She was stunning, toned, and cocoa. Her small breasts worked with her petite frame. She was wearing a white t-shirt that hugged her body and yoga pants.

“Audrey, your neighbor friend is here.” She was already walking away.

Audrey came around the corner, dressed in a white button-down and cutoff jean shorts. She was fussing with her hair, securing it up into a messy bun.

“Jack, come in. You met Kassidy. Kassidy this is Jack. He helped me get situated over here.”

Kassidy turned back around and waved. “Hi.”

“Hi,” I said. “Who is—”

“Kassidy is my stepdaughter.” That struck me.

“You're married?” Shit, had I been fucking a married woman for the last two months? Audrey just kind of looked at me.

“Calm down; I’m divorced. I guess that makes Kassidy my ex-stepdaughter. I don’t know what it means. Either way, don’t worry about it.” Audrey leaned in close. “She’s a slut.”

Now it was my turn to stare. “I thought you didn’t like that word?”

Audrey shrugged. “It applies. C’mon, let’s watch a movie.”

There was popping happening in the kitchen and then the microwave turned off. Kassidy stepped back in shaking her bag of popcorn and had a seat in the recliner.

There was already a movie pulled up on the cue.

“What are we watching?” I asked.

“I don’t know. We asked Netflix for a rom-com.” Audrey led me back to the couch and turned the lights low.

“Are we getting any popcorn?” I asked.

“Shit. Hold it, Kassidy, I’ll be right back.” Audrey ran away, practically bouncing in her shorts.

Kassidy turned to face me, munching on her popcorn. “So how do you know my stepmother?”

“Hmm? Oh, I helped her move when she got to the neighborhood.”

Kassidy nodded. Could she see through me? “And so she just invites you to watch movies with her stepdaughter? And you say yes?”

“I mean, now and then, yeah. She’s a pretty cool woman.” I wasn’t about to tell her that we were fucking every other day.

“Hmm.” She turned back around and munched on her popcorn.

Audrey walked back in a few moments later and had a seat beside me. She hit play and we all settled in.

It didn’t take long. The lights were low and we hadn't made it through the first scene of the movie before Audrey brought her legs up onto the sofa and snuggled up close to me. I dropped my arm around her and pulled her close. I was barely watching the movie.

Audrey was munching on popcorn. Kassidy was mostly quiet. Me, I brushed my hand up and down Audrey’s side and smiled as I hit that spot right below her ribs that made her whole body shudder. She looked up at me with a fiendish smirk as she drew closer to me. She tossed back another piece of popcorn.

I brushed down her side again and she shook. She drew in a breath with the softest hiss. She didn’t reach for the popcorn this time, but the top of her blouse. She undid one button, and then another. She worked through the buttons, baring more of her skin with each one, before throwing off a sleeve and exposing her bare side. She drew closer to me.

I brushed down her side again and this time she shivered and dug her nails into my shoulder. She couldn’t draw herself any closer and she was even more sensitive now. I smiled at her and she looked up at me as if she might growl.

She sat up ever so slightly, stretched at my touch, and nipped at my ear. I smiled and brushed down her side again.

Audrey glanced across the room at Kassidy, making sure her back was turned, then sat up and removed her bra before lying back down. She gasped, breathing down my chest, as I brushed my fingertips ever so lightly down her side. She pulled herself closer as I brushed back up, only this time I went further. I ran my fingertips over the curvature of her breasts, around her cleavage. I caressed her areolas, circling her nipples before I brushed down her side again.

Tyana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tyana

Audrey grew hotter against me. Her heart quickened. I brushed down her side and she pressed her palm into my cock. I grew stiff beneath her subtle pressure. Audrey gasped as I hit the sensitive spot on her side and then caressed my fingertips over her breasts again.

I pinched her nipple this time and she nibbled at my ear.

“You are making me so fucking wet,” Audrey accused in a whisper.

I chuckled. “You're welcome.”

“What are you going to do about that?”

“Did you want me to do something about it?”

Audrey chuckled. She took my hand as I brushed down her side and stuffed it beneath the hem of her shorts. There was no fucking room to work, but the heat at my fingertips was intoxicating.

She undid the button, unzipped her shorts, and then pressed my hand down to her wet pussy.

Fuck, she was wet.

I sunk a finger into her gushing hole and gently rubbed into her.

Audrey kissed me on the mouth, no longer feigning any interest in the film. She drew closer to me as I pressed my fingertips into her clit.

She ground onto me, fighting me for every breath as she kissed me.

Kassidy glanced back and her eyes went wide for a moment. I didn’t react. I didn’t look directly at her.

Audrey kissed me again, rubbing her body against mine.

“You're going to make me cum, puppy. Is that what you want to do in front of my stepdaughter?”

“Do you want me to stop?”

“Don’t you dare. You're such a fucking brat.”

I chuckled and she kissed me again. My cock threatened to burst free of my pants. Her breathing grew heavier. She kissed me harder as she pushed down against my hand from her hips. She pressed her hand into my hard shaft, working my tool beneath my jeans. Fuck, I needed it out.

“Oh, fuck,” Audrey gasped. Her body shook against mine as she pulled me tight, and her juices splashed against my hand.

I smiled at her and she stared at me.

“You are so bad.”

“Me?” I asked.

She bit her lip and nodded.

I pressed my fingertips against her clit again and she fought to stifle her gasp. Her body quaked. She reached down, grabbed my wrist, and pulled my fingers to her mouth. She sucked them clean, staring at me as she lapped up her juices.

She struck me with a fierce gaze and then bit my ear again. “I want your cock in me so fucking bad right now,” she whispered. Her hand was already at work. She undid my belt and pulled it off in a deft motion.

“What about, Kassidy?”

“She can enjoy the show,” Audrey spat and tore open the zipper of my pants.

My cock sprang out and she gasped, falling to my thigh. She pressed her hot cheek against me and ran her fingertips up and down my length.

Kassidy glanced back again. She must have seen my cock out. How could she not? Her eyes went wide for a moment, but then I lost track because Audrey kissed my shaft once, then twice, then she kissed the head of my cock and her saliva dribbled down my length. I gasped from how sensitive my cock was to her touch. Her lips encircled me. She twisted her tongue around the head of my cock and I fell back into the cushions, fighting to breathe.

I opened my eyes again.

I couldn’t see her, not really, but Kassidy’s body was stretched out in her chair and her body moved just a little bit. Was she masturbating?

She turned back and watched as if in response to my question, as Audrey fell once more, inhaling my cock. She had her tongue wrapped around me, pressing against the length of my cock.

Kassidy gasped and I made eye contact.

She smiled and cocked a bare leg onto the arm of the recliner. Her mouth fell agape and I stared as she pleasured herself to the live show happening in front of her.

I closed my eyes, thinking about Kassidy’s fingers in her pussy. I wrapped a hand up in Audrey’s hair. I didn’t push. She knew what she was doing. She did not need my help. I brushed my nails back down her side. She hummed, shuddering around my cock, as I glanced my fingertips off her. I traveled further and looked up at Kassidy as I stuffed my fingers into her stepmother’s wet pussy. They splashed into her hot and willing receptacle.

I circled Audrey’s clit with my finger and the tip of my cock brushed against Audrey’s throat as she warmed up to my girth. She went down on me again, taking me deeper. Each brush was a shot of life and each pass of her tongue brought her down deeper onto my cock.

Gwack! She breathed and came down again.

Gwack! She breathed and came down again.

Gwack! She came down a third time and I pressed her head down.

Gwack! Gwack! Gwack! She gagged on her way up off my cock leaving a thick trail of saliva and smiled at me, heaving for breath, gazing into me, as she jerked me off and my fingers splashed deeper into her pussy.

I looked up at Kassidy. Her eyes were half-closed and her mouth was slightly agape as she watched the show. Her chest heaved and then she saw me watching her again. She pulled her shirt off.

Fuck, her tits were so perky.

Audrey still didn’t see what Kassidy was doing or was choosing not to. She jerked my cock that was covered in her saliva as she sucked on my balls rolling each one over her tongue.

She let go with the littlest pop and then went down on me again. Her tongue twisted around and pressed on my cock.

Christ, she was going to make me cum. I pressed into her clit, working her harder, willing her to cum for me again.

I looked up at Kassidy as she teased an erect chocolate nipple between her fingertips.

“Fuck,” I gasped.

Audrey’s saliva dripped down my cock and there was more with every pass. Fuck, I was going to cum.  

My body tensed and Audrey planted a hand against my chest, pushing me back into the cushions.

I wrapped my hand up more tightly in her hair and pushed her down onto my cock.

Kassidy smiled at me.

Gwack! Gwack! Gwack! I held Audrey there, my cock in the back of her throat. Then, when I finally eased up, she came up with a gasp, leaving a new trail of thick saliva on my cock. She sat up and stared into my eyes. She grinned from ear to ear and feigned to bite me.

“Are you going to make me cum again, puppy?”

“Oh, I fucking want to.”

“Mmm, I hope so. Now give me your cum, puppy.”

Audrey went down on me again, twisting her tongue around the head of my cock, and then she licked me, pressing her tongue up the base from the bottom up before flicking her tongue over the tip.

I clenched my fist in her hair, drove my fingers into her gushing hole, and then my whole body jerked as I fought not to moan. I caught sight of Kassidy’s grin as I pumped hot cum into her stepmother’s mouth.

Audrey moaned past my cock. She ran her tongue up and down my length, devouring the cum spilling from my balls. She worked her hand in time with her lips and worked her hips into my hand as she began to cum.

Kassidy’s eyes went wide.

Audrey sucked my cock, taking all of me, as her orgasm ebbed from her body. She slurped up off my cock not missing a drop of the cum I had spurted into her waiting receptacle.

Kassidy smiled at me and had a seat in the recliner again.

Audrey sat up and looked at me, devouring me with her eyes. Fuck, if Kassidy weren’t here, she would have been pleading for my cock to fill her.

“You are so fucking bad.” She chuckled and buttoned up her shirt.

I smiled at her as I chuckled. Maybe I was a bit bad, but fuck; she was hot.

I closed my pants and struggled to breathe as she cuddled up beside me again. She smiled impishly as we went back to watching the movie.

“Do you guys want some more popcorn?” Kassidy asked. She hopped out of her seat, noting the cuddling.

“No, I’m good,” Audrey said. She popped another piece into her mouth and smiled. “Jack?”

“I’m good, thank you.”

Kassidy stepped away, shaking her ass the whole way, and the next thing I knew there was popcorn going in the microwave.

I brushed my nails down Audrey’s side as she purred. Kassidy got back to her seat back and the movie ended.

“Well I enjoyed it,” Kassidy announced. She turned around and gave me a devilish grin. I had to wonder what part she liked most. Was it the live blowjob she’d witnessed or the kiss where the guy finally got the girl?

“Yeah, it was pretty good,” Audrey agreed, sitting up.

“Yeah, I enjoyed it. Thanks for inviting me.”

“Just my way of saying thank you for all of your help.”

“It was no problem,” I said. “I should be heading home for the night, though. I’m supposed to work in the morning.”

“You know, they should really give a consistent schedule,” Audrey said.

“Yeah, right, tell me about it.”

I got up and headed for the door. Kassidy got up and followed me.

“It was very nice to meet you, Jack,” Kassidy said. She brushed against my arm and pressed something into my hand.

“It was nice meeting you. How long will you be around for?”

“Oh, I’m leaving in the morning. I have to get home for classes.”

“Okay, well, maybe let me know if you're around again. I’d like to get to know you a little.”

“Count on it,” Kassidy said. She stepped away.

“Bye, Jack. Text me,” Audrey called.

“Yeah, see you tomorrow?”

Audrey took a moment. “Yeah, you can come see me. Are you doing anything for the holiday?”

“Eh, my mom does some grilling.”

“Hmm, I guess I shouldn’t invite myself over then.”

“Probably not,” I confessed. I didn’t go on to say that my father suggested I should invite her over.

“Okay, well, you can stop by whenever once you're off. I’ll just be lesson planning all day. I could use a distraction.”

“Okay, I’ll see you then.”

Published 
Written by Bd1348
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments