Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Camping Tale Pt 1

"Camp counselors meet for the first time..."

23
3 Comments 3
2.6k Views 2.6k
3.4k words 3.4k words

We first met the day before camp started. We were both new to being counselors, but the outdoors was also new to me. During orientation, we immediately noticed each other from across the room. My chest was heavy with heat and quick breaths every time you smiled at me.

We spent the day separated by gender-designated bunks, preparing for campers the next day. In the evening, they encouraged us to meet all the counselors during dinner. Almost everyone immediately sacrificed their meals for the opportunity to socialize. Carrying my bag back to my bunk, I look up for a moment before hitting the ground.

“I’m so sorry!” you forced through stifled laughter. “Maybe you should keep your eyes on the road!” You say, grabbing my hand to pull me up.

“I thought I saw som... what are you doing by the guys’ cabins anyway??” I stuttered out.

 “Looking for you!” you replied quickly.

My heart stopped, and it took a few seconds before I realized I was not breathing. The way the moon pressed through the clouds and lit up your face, I wanted to grab your face and kiss you as hard as I could. My blood raced through my body as my thoughts turned to what your shapely figure looked like under the sweatpants and camp t-shirt. “Me?” I responded.

“Yeah, you said you were new during orientation. I thought I’d show you around.”

My heart dropped again, but this time it was the dull pain of disappointment.

“That’d be great!” I said, thoughts of my hands sliding across your smooth skin, curving down your back to the black thong I pictured between your ass, slowly dissipating as we began our hike.

We chatted while moving through the trees. About our families, our friends, school, boyfriends, and girlfriends, until we reached a small cliff. We both sat down and said nothing as the breeze cooled us down.

“You are gorgeous,” I said, staring straight ahead into the night. I had been thinking about it since our eyes met that morning. Every word I said after seeing you had to go around that word - gorgeous. It just spilled out. I couldn’t contain it any longer. Your head spun, and I looked at you for what felt like the first time again.

“I think I like you too,” you said as the moon shone again in the clearing by the edge. My heart stopped again and as I moved my face closer to yours, it started getting heavier and heavier inside my chest. I thought I was going to faint when you leaned into me. My breath stopped when your lips touched mine. You moved them slowly but firmly against mine. I loved and craved every second of it. I cupped your face with my hand, still forgetting to breathe.

When I finally came up for air, you started kissing my neck, stopping, and softly dragging your teeth against my skin. When you started nibbling at the base of my neck, I sensed a pressure against my pants. The bulge forming made me acutely aware, and I felt embarrassed by how fast I became hard. However, you smiled when you saw my erection and licked my neck hard to show me you liked it. You also liked feeling my breath hitch and my body shake every time your lips touched my skin. You started grinding on my lap and I laid back in the grass, our mouths staying together the entire time. I moved my tongue around yours fast and hard. My tongue stopped and pressed hard against yours as I moaned softly. My cock was throbbing, and I could feel precum spilling out onto my thigh.

Once you were comfortable on top, you started grinding harder and I could feel your pussy lips spreading and sliding up and down my shaft through our clothes. I kept groaning softly as your tongue swirled around mine. My moans became louder when your mouth moved to my ear, licking and nibbling at the lobe as your hand slid down my pants. My back arched off the ground when you squeezed my cock and started stroking it fast.

“Do you like my hand on your hard penis?” you asked, jerking me harder and faster. “Obviously you do,” you said as precum started splashing on your hand with every hard stroke.

You stroked faster, licking the precum off the tip and slightly twisting with your hand on the head of my dick. At that, I let out a grunt and my hips started thrusting into your tight hand. You put your lips back on mine, moaning as you jerk my hard cock even faster. The climax was nearing and when you saw my body clench you turned to watch the cum shoot out and onto my thighs while the rest poured out onto your hand. You got up and started licking the cum from your hand while using the other hand to remove your clothes.

“We need to get cleaned up,” you said in a sultry voice. I gasped when you took your shirt off, your breasts popping out.

You turned to walk as your sweatpants hit the ground. Your legs crossed as you walk, and I could feel life returning to my dick as I watched your ass cheeks bounce with each step. I got up and followed you around the cliff’s edge, down to the water. You stopped in the sand, under the rocky ledge, and waited for my naked body to touch yours. You grabbed my face with one hand, and I kissed you hard, at once forcing my tongue into your mouth. I put my hands on your hips and squeezed before pushing our waists together. You moaned when the cum on my thighs pressed against you, sliding around, and making our skin stick. You bent down, passing my growing cock, and licked my thighs clean.

My cock was now stiff and throbbing once again. You moved back up and kissed me before turning towards the water and walking us both in. When the water was at your stomach and grabbed you, pressed your body against mine, then bent down and took one breast in my mouth. I licked your entire chest, stopping at each nipple and circling around the areola before stopping to suck on each nipple. I crept a hand from your hardening nipples, down your abdomen, down your stomach, and stopped to feel your vagina, moving two fingers slowly between your labia while sucking at your neck. Your hand grabbed mine as you felt me penetrate you with my fingers. My cock throbbed against both of our stomachs. You moaned as I moved one finger deep in you. You were so tight I could not immediately fit both. I licked and sucked harder at your nipples, and you moaned softly in my ear when my free hand grabbed your ass and squeezed hard every time my finger went deep into your pussy.

I could feel your vagina relaxing as I moved my finger faster and faster in you. You moved your hands under the water, jerking my shaft and rubbing your clit simultaneously. My hand slowed, and I took hold of your ass as I moved my second finger in you. You groaned and put your lips on mine. Your eyes tightened shut when both fingers hit the back of your tight pussy. We pulled our heads back to look at each other while we both pleasured one another. You bit your lip and grunted as I fucked you faster with my fingers. You let go of my cock and moved me closer than your other hand massaging your clit harder.

“Does it feel good when I stretch you out with my fingers?” I asked, and you moaned with arousal as my fingers curved slightly to hit your G-spot.

“I wish it was your thick, throbbing cock that was stretching me.” You whispered in my ear. I could feel your legs tighten as you stood on the balls of your feet. You take your hand off my hard cock and grab my wrist, moving my hand faster in you. A moan slips out as I watch your face contort with pleasure as you use my hand harder and faster.

I feel your pussy contract on my fingers as you whisper, “I’m coming on your hand” and move my hand less in favor of grinding yourself on my fingers. I put my tongue back on your nipple and suck hard, using my other hand to pull your hair and tilt your head back. You keep moaning as you grind harder and I move my mouth to your neck, tonguing it hard and licking all over. I pull my fingers away and take your ass in my hands, moving your waist to mine.

In the water, I’m able to lift your waist up and ease your still pulsating vagina on my aching penis. The tip of my penis slides in before your tightness resists the rest. My thrusts are slow but hard enough to push my hard dick into your vagina. Your pussy grips my shaft hard, and you feel my cock throbbing and pushing against your pussy walls as if it were taking a breath with each throb. I can feel your tightness around my whole member, and I feel precum spilling out with each compression. You put your arms around my neck as we start slowly, getting your warm vagina accommodated to my rigid penis.

Your eyes close tight as I finally thrust all the way in you. I hold it there and when my cock throbs hard with all of it inside you; you open your mouth to moan and I jam my mouth against yours, making slower, but deeper, thrusts. You put your hands on my shoulders to push off and pull back down on, moving yourself up and down my shaft. Occasionally you move up too fast and you can feel the head of my cock almost escape your pulsing, tight vagina. We slow our movements as our bodies create loud waves with our thrusting against each other. I can feel your vagina relaxing as we go on. I kiss you hard as I move my hand down to your pussy. I navigate around your rubbing your clit and you gasp as I move my fingers inside you, stretching you even more as I rub your g spot and thrust my hard cock into you.

NikyBlonnd27
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NikyBlonnd27

As you are moving past the abrupt discomfort of being pushed past your limits, I also move a finger around to your ass. Your vagina tenses when you feel the slight pressure outside your asshole and your eyes clinch shut as it moves in you. When I start rubbing my shaft with my finger through your ass, you moan and tell me you are going to cum again.

“Do you want to feel my cock throbbing as you cum? Do you want to feel my warm sperm inside you?” I say, no longer thinking, just enamored with pleasure.

We wrap our arms around each other, with only my cock in you, your tits pushing against my chest. I wanted to lick them so bad, that I start thrusting faster and faster thinking about it. You look me in the eye as your hand moves to your clit.

“OHHHHHHHHH, I’m coming on your hard cock,” I hear you say over the splashing water. Hearing that gave me chills and my whole body seizes.

My thrusts stop as I push myself as deep in you as I can. Your mouth opens and a small groan comes out as I feel your hand rubbing your clit hard and fast. I moan hard as my legs begin to shake and my cock starts twitching and throbbing hard inside you, shooting and spilling my cum in you. You pull off me, look me in the eye, and stroke the last of it out of the tip. We head out of the water to our clothes. We stand naked, hugging and kissing.

“This will be a great summer,” you say to me.

Indeed, it will be.

That night I could barely sleep. I just thought about you. Your face, your smile, your eyes, your lips, your neck, your breasts... it all just flooded my head. I could not keep my cock from staying hard. What I did not know was that you were struggling as well. Struggling to keep the thought of my cock out of your mind. The size, the taste, the way the head felt popping in and out of your mouth. In fact, you struggled to walk comfortably back to your cabin because of how wet you still were. When you thought about my lips on your neck, pulling your hair and shoving my stiff cock in and out of you, your legs tensed, and you could feel them getting sore from the previous workout.

I put my hand in my pants and closed my eyes, thinking about your naked body in the moonlight. How I did not have time to lick your entire body or suck on your swollen clit after coming on my penis. Suddenly, I was upright. There was that feeling. I needed you again. I went the back way out of my cabin, taking the long path around to your bunk. Stopping abruptly, I could not believe it. You were walking towards me. Your silhouette on the trees surrounding us. We ran to each other and landed lips first, hard into each other. We were smiling and kissing, our tongues falling out of our mouths and rushing over each other furiously.

“I couldn’t stop thinking about you,” we both said almost at once, our hands not stopping moving over each other.

I put my hands on your lower back and pushed you into me, kissing you hard again. “I want to watch you do whatever you want to me,” you whispered in my ear.

My body tensed, and I thought I was going to cum in my pants. We started taking our clothes off, and I confirmed, “Whatever I want?”

And you said, “Absolutely.”

As you gently removed your underwear, revealing your smooth, sexy ass, I untied my shoes and pulled out the laces. I caught a glimpse of your pussy, and it made my mouth water. I tied both laces together, then tied your arms around a tree. I started kissing your hands, down your arms, then shoulders, up to your neck and lips. I licked your lips and tongue, then continued kissing down your neck, between your beautiful tits, down your stomach, all the way to the crest of your vagina. I breathed slowly on your labia before licking around your labia, sucking at both sides of your pussy.

After a few minutes, I am watching your pussy lips open with arousal as I soak your pelvis in my saliva, licking everything besides your wet pussy. I moved back up, the tip of my cock dripping precum, I wipe it off with my thumb and ran it along your lips until your mouth opened and I pushed my thumb in, pulling it in and out while your lips sucked the semen off, and your tongue ran alongside it.

“Bend down,” I said, looking into your eyes.

The assertiveness turned you on and you dropped down as far as you could with your arms tied. I bent down and kissed you before standing and moving my rigid cock to your mouth. You looked up at me as I shoved my cum dripping penis to the back of your throat and throbbed over and over, spilling more precum in your mouth. You ran your tongue hard up and down my shaft as I pumped my cock into your mouth. I fucked your mouth, then stopped when my body warmed with a nearing climax. You sucked at the head and swirled your tongue around the tip. You saw me clench and my legs stiffen and licked faster. I pulled my cock from your mouth and a burst of warm sperm shot out and hit your lips. It surprised you but you just looked up, opened your mouth, licked it up and stuck your tongue out as hot cum kept spilling on to your face. What you could not clean with your tongue I wiped away and fed it to you, and you hungrily sucked it all up. I pulled you back up, your hands still tied, and I started kissing your neck again.

“I hope you want more,” I said, and I bent down and took one of your rock-hard nipples in my mouth.

I grabbed your right breast into my hand and squeezed hard. I kept my grip as I massaged your breast, flicked my tongue on your left nipple, and pulled on it hard. You moaned in pain, and I squeezed harder, then moved down, leaving kisses from your breasts to your belly button. I moved down further to see you dripping. A long strand of your wetness stuck from your pussy to your thigh. I put my tongue on your thigh and licked up over the crest of your pelvis to your pussy, then stuck my tongue inside your vagina and rubbed each wall, getting as much in my mouth as possible. I got down on one knee, grabbed an ass cheek firmly, and then heard you grunt hard when I started sucking your clit and fucking you with my fingers at the same time. Your legs twisted and contorted from my mouth fucking your pussy hard and your hands tied up not being able to stop.

Eventually, the twisting turned to thrusting and grinding. I had to get both knees under me when you started grinding hard on my tongue. Your legs started shaking and your grinding became sporadic, and I could feel your vagina tensing. I put a third finger inside your wet pussy and shook my head fast between your legs, moving my tongue quickly over your clit.

“I want you to eat my cum,” you said through clenched teeth as you looked down, watching me lick and suck your delicious pussy greedily. Your arms pull the rope against the tree as your head backs against it, your eyes shut tight as your climax envelopes you. Your grinding turns to slow thrusting, your pussy lips on each side of my tongue and my tastebuds savoring the juices spilling into my mouth. You look down to watch as my head stays still under your thrusting, me looking up at you as your cum fills my mouth.

As your thrusts get slower, I stand up and say, “That was so fucking hot, I’m going to explode.”

I untie one of your hands and tell you to squeeze my cock. Your legs quit quivering and rub my finger along your open lips and taste my finger while grabbing your hair and moving your head to my penis. You suck on the head as you squeeze and jerk me into your mouth. As my legs start trembling, I pull your head back up, grab your hair, and kiss you hard. I press my body against yours as you keep stroking my penis faster. My cock is pointed up, pressing against both of us hard. You struggle with getting a better grip on my hard, wet shaft when you feel a slight shudder in my kissing as cum shoots from my cock and covers both of our stomachs. I thrust, moving my shaft up and down your body as cum spills out onto your skin. You stop kissing me to watch the tip of my penis shoot cum up at you.

You look at me and say, “That is so sexy,” before pushing me back a little and bending down, one arm tied still, and lick the sperm from my stomach and cock. I untie you and we lay down naked, watching the sun hit the horizon.

 “Tomorrow is another day,” I said as we both closed our eyes.

Published 
Written by Sam_and_Emma
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments