Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife's Longing Desire For Satisfaction-Chapter-1

"My Wife Has To Pee On The Bike Trail"

29
4 Comments 4
4.6k Views 4.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words

My wife is a mature woman who takes very good care of her body, dressing well at all times. Some would think she is kind of shy, I know differently. Joan may seem shy, but inside her loins, is a burning desire to be taken and fucked.

I noticed when she comes back from riding her bike, she is soaked with sweat and other curious smells and always has a story about having to stop and pee along the trail. I knew she always picked a place to stop and pee that has a good chance of other riders passing by. Joan wore a skin-tight spandex riding suit, with no panties or bra. She loved the look she projects as she rides along the trail. Her breasts, nipples, ass, and cunt lips, were all clearly outlined in her biking suit, along with her long flowing blond hair.

Joan will ride until she is out in the wooded area, along the trail, where she pulls over to the side. Her pussy burned with the desire to both piss and get fucked, as she climbed from the bike. Joan looked both ways along the trail, to make sure other bikers are coming. She leaves her bike next to the trail, so others will notice my wife in distress. She only goes a few steps back from where she leaves her bike, finding the right spot along the brush line. Joan listened until she could hear the riders coming, as she slides the sweat-soaked spandex bottoms of her suit down to her ankles. Her breasts heaving with desire, her nipples large and hard, pushing through her spandex top.

As Joan waited for the riders to get close, her hands caressed her breasts and pussy, and the intensity to piss and get fucked in public is building inside her mind and body. She couldn't wait much longer. Joan saw the riders approaching, her hand on her pussy, piss starting to squirt out of her cunt, she could not stop what was happening if she wanted to at this point. The piss squirting through her fingers, her other hand on her breast as the riders pull up. They watched for a minute as the golden piss flowed through her fingers forming a puddle on the ground.

The riders, mostly men, dismounted from their, bikes, they laid them down as they walked toward her. One rider spoke right up, "This lady is in desperate need of relief, in more ways than one. Come on guys let's give her what she wants and needs, a good hard fucking, I am sure she can handle all of us."

Joan looked up at the riders coming towards her, and a naughty smile crossed her lips. Piss still dripping from her horny cunt. The men are pulling down their shorts as they arrive in front of my sweaty pissing wife. Joan's eyes glistened with desire as she looked at the huge cocks surrounding her. She had no choice now, Joan could not get away from this horny pack of riders if she tried.

One of the riders grabs Joan's head and pulled her lips to his swollen cock. Joan fell on her knees, right into the puddle of her golden piss. My wife grabs the cock touching her lips, her tongue tasting the sweaty cock, she pushed the skin back on his cock, as she pulled the cock into her mouth. The sweaty male rider pushed Joan's blond head onto his cock, fucking her mouth deeper and deeper, down her throat, with each thrust of his cock. My wife is gagging and drooling all over this huge dirty cock. The rider cums deep in her throat making Joan gag, as she continues to lick and suck the cum from the stranger's cock.

The other riders are getting impatient, they want to fuck Joan's pissy cunt right now, and much more. They push Joan down, in a kneeling position, onto the piss-covered grass. All of her openings are now available to the riders. My wife watched a black stud straddle her ass with his huge cock dripping with sweat and precum on her body. He calls her a horny pissy slut, as he mounted her cunt from behind, with his huge black cock. Joan moaned with pleasure, as his big black cock opened her cunt wide and deep.

Just as she is experiencing the huge black cock fucking her cunt, another rider grabs her golden hair, pulling her lips deep onto his swollen cock. Joan took the cock deep into her throat, over and over as the rider fucked her face. My wife was starting to fall quickly into intense sexual oblivion.

The black cock fucked her cunt, so wide and deep, and growled out like a bear as he filled my wife's cunt with his black cum. My horny wife exploded in an intense orgasm, pissing and squirting her fluids everywhere. She was pulled from the cock fucking her lips, just as he exploded with cum, all over her face and bike top. Joan screamed out, "Fuck me you bad boys, I am a slutty cock-sucking cunt, and I want to get fucked in all of my holes, including my ass, and I will suck each and every cock clean because that is my reward, sucking fucked cocks makes me so fucking horny."

All the riders were stopping along the trail and watching this beautiful woman, get gang banged, both women and men. The women were being affected by watching Joan get fucked by so many. Some of the women had their hands deep inside their bike shorts, rubbing the hell out of their pussy. The smell, sounds, and picture of my wife being taken out on the trail, were turning the women on. They wanted a piece of the intense fuck my wife was getting, right out in the open, with everyone watching.

Joan felt a cock rubbing her cum covered cunt, she was moaning in heated passion, as she felt a cock start to penetrate her star ass. The cock was forcing her ass open, wide open, as the cock pushed deeper into her dirty dark ass. Joan growled, like a horny bitch, around the cock fucking her mouth, she was completely losing any sense of reality, just fucking lust filled her mind and body. My wife met each drive into her ass, with her body pushing back for more depth, she did not care how dirty her ass was, she just wanted her ass fucked hard and filled with cum. She knew her cuckold would lick her fucked body clean when his very naughty wife got home.

The bikers were losing control as they ripped off her bike jersey, throwing it into the bushes, along with her bike shorts and shoes. Some of the bikers jerked off, all over her body, as she got continued to be fucked in every orifice, finishing by pissing all over her white fucked body. The women were cheering the men on, as they pushed in closer, to be a part of the fucking and sucking. One woman kissed your cum filled lips passionately, licking and sucking the cum from your lips. Her breast swayed in the air, as men started fucking her as well.

LevahMia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LevahMia

The fucking must have gone on for an hour or so. Joan could not remember, she lay there in the piss, cum, and dirt, still horny as hell, even though she had orgasmed several times during the fucking. Joan opened her cum covered eyes, most of the bikers were gone, and a few still gazed at her, in total disbelief. My wife completely naked, searched for her bike outfit. Joan found the soaked outfit in the bushes, she pulled the uniform on over her fucked body. she wanted to trap all of the fucking she had taken, in her bike outfit. After she pulled on her bike shorts, she rubbed her fucked cunt full of cum, through the spandex suit. She did the same with her bike top and breasts, all covered in the biker fucking juices.

Her mind was so fucking horny as her body slid onto her bike to head home. Face, hair, her whole body covered in cum and piss, she felt like a horny slutty cunt, and she was. All the way home, with bikers passing her by, looking and wondering how hard she had ridden to look so totally fucked. Joan rubbed her wet sticky body, as she rode home, the cum oozing through her spandex suit. Her hands covered in cum, found her lips, she loved the taste of her fucked body.

Joan arrived home to find me working in the shed. As soon as I saw my wife lift herself from the bike I knew I had a fucked horny wife on my hands, who needed her cuckold to not only lick her body clean but to relive the fucking she had just received. My wife wrapped her fucked body around me, her cock-sucking lips found mine, God, my wife smelled and tasted so good. like a fucked slutty cunt.

I slid my hand down into her cum filled bike shorts, rubbing her horny clit and cunt, I could not wait until my lips could taste my fucked wife. Joan pressed my hand hard against her cunt, moaning with extreme passion. My wife ordered me, "Take me, lick my whole body clean of all the piss and cum, I have been fucked like a dog in heat, I am a very naughty woman, punish me, strap my ass and back until it welts bright red, then fuck me like the slutty cunt I am. Use me, I am yours."

I pulled my wife into the bedroom, stripping off her cum covered spandex bike suit, and shoving her onto our bed. She was sprawled with her legs wide open, her cunt dripping impatiently waiting for my lips to touch her body. I rubbed the cum filled crotch of her shorts into her face as I went down onto her cum leaking fucked cunt. God, She tasted so good, my cock was rigid, just thinking about what she had experienced on the trail, which left her body covered in cum and piss juices.

Joan reached down and pushed my face deep into her cum filled cunt, my wife was fucking my face and moaning with extreme pleasure. The cum just kept on coming from my wife's gang-banged cunt, as she described what happened on the bike trail. Telling me how they had taken advantage of her. How they held her down and forced her to suck their horny cocks, as they fucked her ass and cunt, over and over. She told me how they had pissed on her when they were through, and called her dirty naughty names. I was totally taken by this group of naughty bikers.

My wife pushed my head away from her cum filled cunt, as she rolled over onto her stomach, exposing her fucked cum filled dirty ass. I grabbed her legs, spread her cheeks, and licked her fucked ass with a vengeance. Joan was shaking with extreme sexual desire as I slid three fingers into her ass, scooping out cum from her dirty ass to my lips. I started fucking her cum filled ass with my hand, hard and fast. Joan squealed out, "Fuck my ass you cuckold, fuck me hard and deep in my dirty ass."

I grabbed the paddle and the leather whip, as I continued to fuck her ass with my whole hand. With each strap, she squealed out with extreme desire. She begged me to fuck her ass with my hard cock, over and over. I told her she was a naughty slut, and she needed a good spanking first. Joan screamed out as her ass pulsed, and her cunt squirted as she orgasmed all over are clean sheets. I pulled my hand from her gaping ass, and brought it to her lips, making my horny wife suck my hand clean.

I pulled my wife up onto her knees on the bed, Joan was still shaking from her orgasm, her face buried in the sheets. I guided my cock into her gaping ass, and with one thrust, sunk my cock all the way to my balls, deep inside her fucked dirty ass. My wife screamed out in passion, "God fuck my dirty cum filled ass hard." I grabbed the paddle and with each stroke of my cock deep into her bowels, I strapped her ass hard. She just kept begging for more, finally, I could hold my cum no longer, so I plunged deep and I released my warm cum deep into Joan's ass.

My wife rolled out from under my body, and she shoved me flat on my back, when I opened my eyes I was looking at a dripping cunt and ass over my face. Joan shoved her cunt down onto my face hard, pushing out all her cum and piss as she fucked my face. My hand found her ass, sliding in so smoothly as I reamed her gaping cum filled ass.

Joan licked and sucked on my ass fucked cock with her horny lips. She sucked my cock like the cock-sucking slut she wanted to be. All the time she is fucking my face with her cunt and clit, pressing hard, piss leaking from her cunt. She was moaning around my cock as her body started to orgasm again. Piss and cum shot onto my face, triggering me to cum deep in her throat. Dirty Cum was running from her fucked ass. Joan was one fucked bitch.

Joan rolled onto the bed, I reached over and pulled her fucked body against mine, and we kissed, sharing all the love juices. I held her close, her head resting on my chest, as we fell asleep, both totally fucked and satisfied.

Now I know why my wife always comes home soaked from her bike rides. I am sure she will continue to find ways to explore her deepest sexual desires in the future. I will keep you up to date on Joan's explorations!

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments