Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Suzie's Dilemma

"Suzie is offered a dilemma. Will she choose her fantasy or the impromptu suggestion of the moment?"

18
3 Comments 3
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"My second story. A story written as fiction but with quite a few elements of fact in it. I hope it "goes down" well!"

Suzie and I had been dating for just over three months. She lived seven miles from me in a flat, in a quirky building with a facade resembling that of a castle.

She had two daughters in their early teens and didn't drive, so it was I who went to her each time we saw each other. This was usually around three times a week.

On this particular Friday evening, I'd arrived as usual at seven o clock.

Suzie had opened the door looking a little stressed. Normally she'd throw her arms around me and French kiss me while guiding me across the doorstep to go indoors. This time, she took my hand, pulled the door shut behind her, and said, "Let's go to the secret garden."

Suzie explained it was half term, and due to the poor weather earlier, the girls had been cooped up indoors and arguing incessantly. She'd had enough and needed to be out of it for a while.

The secret garden was a wooded part of the garden hidden from view by large shrubs and accessed via one well-hidden gap. Suzie knew she was the only building occupant who knew of its existence and therefore knew we would not be disturbed. We stooped under the overhanging shrubbery and emerged from the other side in the secret garden beyond. We headed over to the solitary stone cast bench in the pretty little clearing. Sitting down, Suzie reached for me and pulled me close, kissing my nose and lips lightly before going full French, her tongue passionately touring my mouth.

"That's better," Suzie announced, smiling, "What a rubbish day! Thank goodness you're here."

Suzie reached up and rubbed her neck.

"Oww, I'm so tense."

"Here, let me," I offered.

Suzie turned round astride the bench and dipped her head exposing her long neck. Long was a theme with Suzie. Long neck, long jet black hair, long legs, long nails, long fingers, long nipples, and even a long clitoris that was a good 1 cm bigger than any other I'd ever seen! It was almost the size of a very small penis and so very suckable.

I started to gently knead Suzie's neck and shoulders but found her jumper an irritating barrier. Reaching round I pulled the garment up from the bottom, over her 34B breasts, then off over her head. I placed it carefully under the bench then moved each bra strap down both arms and commenced the massage again, manipulating the muscles and skin into a more relaxed state.

"That's so good," cooed Suzie, "I'm starting to feel much more relaxed."

"Talk about something totally unrelated to today," I said, "It will take your mind right off it."

"Good idea. What shall we talk about?"

"Tell me about one of your sexual fantasies," I suggested. 

I was starting to feel a bit horny, what with Suzie's upper body being bare and the massaging.

"Well, that will certainly take my mind off today! Uhmm, I don't know. You tell me one first," urged Suzie.

"Okay, but you have to promise me you'll tell me one, or more, after," I replied.

"I promise," she confirmed.

"Well, and I'm going to sound like a typical male, " I smiled, "but I'd really love to see you make out with another woman."

"Ha, typical male indeed! Who with?" she asked.

After a brief pause, I brought to mind my preferred partner. "Probably Mary. I used to work with her. She's totally the opposite build of you. Very short, with short grey hair, small ass, huge tits. She once told me she fancied the idea of bedding another woman."

"Go on," Suzie prompted.

"I'd like to see you two make real love together. Proper tender and passionate kissing. Both of you loving each other's bodies totally and completely. Just thinking of you sucking her huge tits and licking her pussy and her doing likewise to you is such a turn-on!"

"I can feel your cock on my back! Hard as a rock!" she claimed, giggling.

I giggled too. "Well it's a huge turn-on thinking about it, but you're neither a lesbian nor a bi-sexual lady so I guess this fantasy stays a fantasy."

"I'd do it for you,"  she looked up smiling, "because I love you and want to make you happy. I'd do anything for you my darling."

"Wow, you gorgeous girlie! You make me feel so loved, so special," and I stooped to kiss her on the nose, tickling the tip with my tongue.

"Now, tell me a fantasy," I urged.

Almost coyly and very quietly, so quiet I could barely hear her, Suzie uttered, "I'd like to watch you sucking a cock."

"Really?" I stood back, surprised, shocked even, the massage forgotten.

"Isn't that just a tit-for-tat fantasy because of what I said?" I questioned.

"No, no, no, not at all, darling. I don't want to watch you make love to a man. I don't want you kissing or fucking. I don't even want to watch a man sucking you. Just would love to see you sucking a cock. I don't  know why but just thinking about it makes my pussy so wet."

Somehow the explanation made me feel relieved.

"Whose cock do you want to watch me suck?" I asked.

Suzie didn't even pause, "Richard's."

"Oh, your gay friend who's moving home? Haha, you want me to suck Dick's dick," I laughed.

Suzie laughed too, "Funny!"

"Well, you said you would be prepared to make my fantasy come true, so it'd be rude for me to decline yours! I love you too my darling, and would suck Richard's cock while you watch if it makes you happy," I affirmed.

Suzie reached up for me, whispering, "Thank you, my love," and unzipped and unbuttoned my jeans. Taking out my rock-hard cock she plunged her mouth straight down over it taking almost all of it in. She held the pose, looking up at me, then eased back and forth slurping and occasionally gagging.

I stepped back as Suzie said, "Strip me, bend me over this bench, and take me in my ass."

Suzie had never experienced anal sex prior to our dating, but after trying it on our fourth date it had become a favourite for her.

I did as she asked, slowly, sensually stripping her naked. I then got her to put her Ugg boots back on to save her feet from the uneven dirty ground. I positioned her astride the bench, her hands holding each side for balance and after a few gentle strokes in her sopping wet cunt, for lubrication, I entered her ass. Looking down at her receptive ass turned me on hugely.

"D'you want me to spunk in your ass, my darling?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Yes sweetheart, cum in my ass, then let me sit on your face. I want to ooze out all over your face and bathe you in my girl juice."

"Yeah, do it!" I encouraged.

After several more minutes of sensual strokes, interspersed with rapid pumping, I exploded my man cream, deep into Suzie's passage, emptying every last drop, and draining my balls dry.

I withdrew and swapped places on the bench, laying down, face up. 

Suzie eased down onto my face. Instantly I was bathed in girl lube, and the start of my own spunk draining out of her ass.

"Lick my ass, sweetheart. Lick all that yummy spunk out of me, then get sucking that big hard clit and make me cum hard all over your face!"...

Fast forward two months and Suzie received an invite for us both to Richard's flat warming party. We accepted and attended on Saturday night.

Miaa_Whitee01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miaa_Whitee01

Suzie put most of her hair up into a high ponytail and the rest lay long beneath, which was my favourite style for her hair. She wore. at my request, a crisp white blouse, long black pencil skirt with medium-high split up the side, black stockings and suspenders, finished off with black stiletto ankle boots. She looked sensational. I was already feeling horny as she'd accepted my request for her to wear no underwear. If I looked hard enough I could see her nipples through the fabric of her blouse and the slight sway of her firm small tits moving the material around. If her long nipples were to get hard they'd show a real treat!

Since our fantasy swap, we'd not mentioned anything further about it, but it crossed my mind big time as we were getting ready to go, though I said nothing.

We arrived at 19.45, and after a brief welcome conversation with Richard and getting drinks, the rest of the evening passed quietly. We knew nobody else there and Richard was hogged by his visitors who'd come over from France and whom he'd not seen for five years.

At 22.30 Suzie said, "Let's go, shall we?"

"Ok," I replied and helped her up from the very low but very comfortable sofa. We said goodbye to Richard, who had the courtesy to apologise for the lack of time spent with us, and we left.

On the way up the lane outside, Suzie asked, "I hope that wasn't too boring for you?"

"It was fine," I assured her. I'm with you, that's all I need."

"Well, I was feeling horny most of the time!" announced Suzie, "I kept thinking about you sucking on Richard's cock. I had to keep my blouse loose so I didn't show my hard nipples to all and sundry!"

"Why don't you go back to the flat, knock on the door and ask him if he'd let you watch me suck his cock?"

"I can't!" Suzie whispered breathlessly.

"Yes, you can!" I encouraged.

"I really want to, but I just can't," she replied in a really disappointed voice.

"Look, I'll give you a dilemma," I offered. "Either you go back to Richard's flat, and get him to let you watch me sucking his big hard cock, or," thinking fast on my feet I came up with, "I'll take you up to that streetlight over there, strip you and fuck your ass right there. Then I'll spunk all over your face and you can walk all the way back to the car, stripped and facialised!"

I was feeling so horny I really didn't mind which option Suzie went for. She thought for a few seconds then made her choice. "Get me to the streetlamp," she commanded.

I took her hand and we ran as fast as Suzie's stilleto ankle boots would allow to the streetlight. I stopped and faced Suzie and took her in my arms kissing her passionately. She responded with breathless fervour. Still kissing I almost ripped off her blouse, exposing her top half to the night air.

I stooped and sucked hard on her nipples which were extended to their maximum with passion and the cool night air. I unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the ground. Suzie stepped out from it and stood before me in just stockings, suspenders and stiletto ankle boots. She looked so very hot. Both of us were consumed by desire and our breathing was loud and heavy.

"Hold on to the streetlamp, darling!" I commanded.

As she did so. I spread her legs as wide as they would go and fingered her from behind. Her fully expanded clitoris hung hugely between her lips and she moaned and started whispering earnestly, "Fuck my ass, darling. Make me fucking cum all over your cock."

I pushed my rock-hard erection into Suzie's flooding  cunt to gain maximum lubrication then pulled out and pushed into her inviting anus. It felt so tight, I glided in balls deep, gently at first then picking up speed. Suzie's milky white skin glistened in the glow of the streetlamp, as did the slippery juices starting to pour out of her.

Breathlessly she repeated, "Fuck me, darling, take my ass, it's all yours," over and over. 

Suzie was great at dirty talk, the best I'd been with. Her membership in the local amateur dramatic society came through in our sex life and I absolutely loved it. I stooped to kiss and lick her exposed neck and reached round to pull and play with her very long nipples. Then she let go of the streetlamp, stood as straight as she could and put her arms up behind her to keep my face to her neck. She started to tremble.

"Feeling the cold, my darling?" I asked teasingly.

"Nooooo, I'm fucking cummmming!"

Suzie pushed back as far as she could onto my cock and my balls felt flattened by her squashing ass. Her whole body started to jerk violently and I had to take her weight as her legs let go of any strength they had been clinging on to. She let out a small scream., and her sopping wet cunt poured out copious streams of her hot girl juice.

"Shhhhh! You'll wake the whole neighbourhood," I whispered urgently.

"Don't care," she replied, "I feel so horny they can all come out and watch!"

That was it for me, with a few last deep strokes, I withdrew, spun her round and pressed down on her shoulders until she was squatting in front of me, her stiletto heels touching each other, her legs ninety degrees to her body, her pussy still distributing lust all over the ground beneath her. I came hugely. Stream after stream of creamy spunk landed on her face and hair. She looked sensational wearing my ardour like a badly made mask. I must admit I was very satisfied with her look, because now, exactly as she was, no cleaning up, she was to walk to the car. That was the deal.

Suzie wanted to kiss but I backed off and told her I didn't want to take a single drop of spunk off her face until we were back at the car. I promised to lick her totally clean there. I picked up Suzie's clothes, and we walked hand in hand back to the carpark. 

I couldn't take my eyes off Suzie as she strutted her 5' 8" frame with a beautiful swagger back to the car. Her tits weren't really big enough to bounce but their movement entranced me. The spunk defied gravity most of the way but was starting to drip from her jawline as we neared the car.  We didn't meet anybody on the way much to Suzie's relief and as I unlocked the vehicle doors Suzie rushed the last few metres and almost fell into the front passenger seat.

"Lick my face clean, sweetheart. Get every drop of spunk into your mouth, then kiss me!"

I did as requested and eagerly licked and slurped at Suzie's spunk-covered face until I'd cleaned her up, then French kissed her, moving some of my cum all around her mouth. She moaned in appreciation of the shared tasting.

I fingered her pussy and drew out a long line of juice that I slurped up like spaghetti. The mixture of our lust puddles was intoxicating.

After more kissing and touching, we decided we should make our way home. 

I insisted Suzie stay in her naked stockinged state for the drive home, which she was happy to do, provided I put the heating on high, which I did immediately.

That was a terrific evening, and I was glad in the end she was unable to ask Richard about me sucking his cock.

Plenty of time for that in the future!

Published 
Written by EroticaPersonified69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments