Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

All Deliveries in Rear

"The title says it all..."

67
41 Comments 41
8.8k Views 8.8k
982 words 982 words
Competition Entry: Quick and Risqué Sex

I’ve always been fascinated by my mailman. And by “fascinated,” I mean I wanted to fuck him. His name is Dan and he came at the same time every afternoon at one o’clock to open my mail slot and deliver his goods. Many countless nights I had fantasized about him entering me from behind.

So one day, to get his attention, I left my lacy red panties in the mailbox for Dan to find while delivering my mail. Hoping he’d take the hint, I unlocked my door and waited for him to arrive. I watched the time feverishly all morning. I sat at the window, daydreaming about Dan my mailman. I was dressed in a silky white robe, slightly see-through, exposing my hard nipples and aching wet pussy.

Like clockwork, he drove his little truck to my house and opened the mailbox. He peered inside and squinted while reaching for my little surprise. I bit my lip, still at the window, admiring how he slowly pulled his hand out of the box and his jaw dropped as he looked around, clutching my red gift.

He put my panties in his uniform pocket, left my mail, and started towards my door. I was so horny I almost jumped for joy! I gave myself a quick peek in the mirror, tidied up my makeup, fluffed my long auburn hair, and waited in my foyer.

“Hello? Ms. Post are you there? I have a special delivery for you,” he knocked at the door.

“Come in, it’s unlocked,” I purred, opening my white robe slightly and sticking my tits out.

He opened the door and I watched his gaze move up my long toned legs and meet my green eyes.

“Are these yours?” Dan grinned and held up my panties.

“Oops, thank you for bringing those back for me. You can just set them on the couch here,” I motioned to the living room, hoping he’d follow.

“I have to say, Ms. Post, this was a very welcomed surprise. I’ve noticed you for a while and you’re my favorite house to deliver to,” he came closer to me, staring at my eyes then snuck a quick peek at my bare breasts.

“You can stare if you want, don’t look away, it makes me wet,” I raised my eyebrow and batted my long eyelashes.

“I can’t stare too long; your body is gorgeous and my pants will get too tight if I become any more excited.”

“Then take them off!”

My mailman did as he was told and unzipped his pants and they fell to the ground. His black boxers were extended in the front and showcased his size. I was immediately drawn to him and tugged at his waistband, slipping my delicate fingers inside. His cock popped out as I pulled his boxers to the floor.

Dan fondled my breast with one hand and began massaging my clit with the other as I stroked his growing dick. His touch in between my legs sent a shiver up my spine and my pussy clenched around his fingers as he entered me. I kissed Dan on the lips and before I knew it, he spun me around and placed my hands on the edge of the couch.

Thaliafoxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Thaliafoxy

“Spread your legs for me,” he ordered as he took off my robe, revealing my ass cheeks which he promptly slapped.

“Oof, mmm you’re a naughty mailman, aren’t you?” I closed my eyes and waited for him to penetrate me.

“I need to be inside you,” he traced my labia with the tip of his cock, using the pre-cum to slip and slide around my lips.

He stopped at the entrance of my bare pussy.

“Fuck me hard! I’ve watched you every day and imagined how this would go, you better deliver, come on!”

With that encouragement, Dan thrust inside, hitting my g-spot with such force I gasped in pleasure.

I gyrated my hips in circular motions around his stiff member and felt the pressure building inside me.

“You’ve got a tight box, Ms. Post, but I know which slot will be even tighter,” he suddenly pulled out.

“Oh?” I said breathlessly, still bent over on the couch.

He stepped back and re-positioned himself, his cock stationed a little higher than my pussy entrance now.

I nodded with desire and loved where he was going with this.

The mailman slowly pushed himself into my ass and shouted,

“Delivery in the rear!”

His dick thrust in and out of my hole at such a speed I almost didn’t even catch what he said. I thought I was going to explode in pleasure as my body ached for him to penetrate me deeper. My muscles tensed and my breathing quickened as my eyes rolled back and my body spasmed.

“You make my package feel so fucking good!” Dan pulled his dick out after my orgasm and jerked himself off, letting his cum shoot onto my ass which dripped down my thigh.

I collapsed onto my couch, still heavily breathing in a post-climax daze. I grabbed my robe and wiped his juices off my leg.

“You are so sexy, Ms. Post, damn,” Dan huffed.

“Why thank you. You’re not so bad yourself, no red flags,” I quipped, “I’ll see you around?”

“Not tomorrow ma’am, it’s Sunday, but I’ll be delivering to you again Monday afternoon, no delays,” he winked, put his uniform back on, and started for the door.

“Great, and next time let’s not make it express okay? I want longer with you to do what I wish.”

I kissed my mailman goodbye and closed the door. I floated back to my window seat and watched him leave down the driveway to his truck, grinning and satisfied that my fantasy had finally arrived.

 

Published 
Written by gracefulxgem
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments