Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Quickie Sex Stories

Quickie sex, quickies or "having a quickie", all refer to a brief or spontaneous episode of sexual activity, with the couple finishing it in a very short amount of time.

A quickie does not require full copulation, it may be limited to oral sex or mutual masturbation. Generally a couple will skip foreplay as the urgency of the situation dictates a speedy finish.

Quickie sex stories are also referred to as short sex stories, where the plot is normally quite scant, and the characters are thrust into the action almost from the word go.

Popular Stories

All Stories

Bathroom Bonanza

I try to prevent the devilish grin of arousal and pride that spreads on my face, as my fingers find her rapid climbing wetness between her folds.

Me and Jane step out into the rainy evening in the driveway in front of a large, modern mansion and rush to the front door. We’ve been invited to dinner which several of our couple-friends will also attend. The sweet and caring Nicole, also the host of th...

When Saturday Comes Again

Joolz plays Andy again, twisting him around her little finger

For the next week, Joolz played it cool, ignoring Andy’s increasingly desperate attempts to get her alone. The memory of Joolz flashing her boobs at him and giving him the most incredible blowjob of his teenage life filled his waking moments. Every time h...

Sian's Sluttiest Online Date

Sian has an insatiable need and turns to the internet to fulfil it.

Based on a true story... Sian was at home, alone. She had been out the night before with her uni friends and was feeling a little worse for wear. It was one of those lingering, long hangovers you only get from a messy night out. It was late evening now, a...

Make it Quick

Get swept away by the scorching heat of Jack and Jill's electric connection, as they indulge in playful seduction, a provocative encounter, and a bond of love and lust.

The air in the Hawthorne residence was thick with sexual tension as Jack Hawthorne descended the stairs. He stopped abruptly in the doorway of the kitchen, his breath catching in his throat as he beheld the sensual sight before him. His wife, Jill, a volu...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

His Possession

He can never get enough of her…

The curve of her elegant neck and the sweep of her waist and hips where they met her gorgeous behind was almost breathtaking. She looked ravishing as always, the plunging line of her backless dress just short of revealing the two dimples on either side of...

Roleplay

THe Roleplay Was More Than She Expected.

Jen and her husband Bill had been married for five years. They had dated for three and had gotten married. They were both twenty eight years old. About a year ago they had started trying to have children but nothing yet. One of their married friends said...

Smoke Jumper

A wannabe forest fire fighter comes down from his mountaintop only to find that life can be even wilder in a small town than in the wilderness.

Jake stood in the middle of a bar, the front of his shirt soaked in beer, pondering How on earth did I get here? Then his arms shot forward like pistons, burying his hands into the chest of the braying jackass in front of him. That’s when all hell broke l...

Cunt Caresses

I wasn’t worried after caressing my man’s cock to a spurting climax. I knew I’d get mine.

My eyes pop open when he shifts and sighs under me. Raising my cheek from his sticky chest, I peer at the clock. Barely thirty minutes have passed since we laid down for a nap after work, twenty or so since my spit-slicked hands caressed his cock to a spu...