Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Last Call for Flight ZA241

"A daring race against time as desires take hold but will they make the Flight?"

55
42 Comments 42
4.8k Views 4.8k
999 words 999 words
Competition Entry: Quick and Risqué Sex

"This is the last call for Flight ZA471 to Hong Kong, leaving from Gate 42F," came the crackled announcement over the intercom.

"Well, that's us then guys," I nod, sinking the last of my drink. The lounge bar conveniently located, we make our way onto the concourse with baggage in tow.

"You go on ahead. We'll be just behind," I motion. Words enough to hold you back as the others depart. 

"Can't get enough of me," you teasingly whisper with a smile as the rest of the group slip beyond earshot. 

My smile reciprocates yours. Warm eyes dancing over your gorgeousness.

"We could be talking about anything and there you are with such a one-track mind," I respond playfully.

"As if!" you giggle. "And where was your mind in the shower this morning?" you tease, a coy smile across your gloss lips, as we both instantly enjoy those naughty shared memories.  

I smile that bit more as my eyes drown in you. You bring your mouth close to my ear and slip your hand around my waist.

"I can only imagine how torturous it's going to be for you, knowing I've packed something particularly lacy and intimate for our little stopover," you whisper in my ear.

"This flight is 8 hours," I answer, my hand slipping down the curve of your spine and playfully squeezing your cute behind through your skirt.

"Oh, all that time for you to imagine," you toy, knowing full well the effect your words have. The plant of suggestive seeds to entice. Your mouth lingers close to my ear making your sultry whispers ever more arousing.

"You're a devil," I growl with a deeper gravelly tone to my voice.

"Moi?" you tease playfully.

The final call had been made yet I can feel hunger. My hand takes yours as baggage in tow we briskly walk the concourse, my purposeful strides accompanying the echo of your heels. 

Only for me to take you by surprise as I stop by the disabled restroom. Trying the handle, it is unoccupied and before you have a chance to question, I pull you inside, with the door closing behind us.  

"Baby, we haven't," is all you can muster before you feel my lips against yours, kissing you deeply. Instantly I feel your lips melt against mine, quickly parting for tongues to dance and duel.  My hands roam your body and I feel your fingers run through my hair as we stagger back until a washbasin braces us.

"Final call has been made," you pant. You tilt your head back as I run my mouth down your neck, trailing my tongue and tasting your perfume as my hand caresses a pert breast through your tight blouse. I hear you whimper.

"It’s not going anywhere," I groan. 

My heart thunders. Time against us. Every rational thought telling us to stop but a ravenous need consumes us.  

"Oh god," you gasp, pulling my lips back to yours. I taste the gloss as our kiss deepens.  

My hands trace your body, fingers quickly finding the hem of your skirt that I ruffle up your thighs. High enough that my hand can slip between, enjoying the sensual touch of delicate damp lace. You buck your hips against me, your body urging me on.

NinaFlawleess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NinaFlawleess

"Hurry," you huskily plead.
 
I turn you to face the washbasin, your own gaze falling upon your reflection in the mirror that sits above. I tug and pull the hem of your skirt higher, exposing more of your lace panties, giving your ripe little bottom a playful spank that echoes, along with your sharp gasp and hiss, through the restroom.
 
My finger hooks the now saturated lace to one side as the sound of my zipper cuts through the air. Guiding my bulbous tip between your moist pussy lips I begin to penetrate you. Wild sensations rippling around my shaft as I sink inside your slick wetness, feeling your walls stretch around me.
 
You murmur as I press deeply, giving you every inch. Throbbing inside you, your pussy feels so delicious around my steely hard shaft as you entice me inside. 
 
Thrusting, I quickly build a pace. Deep cantering strokes take the air from your lungs. Consumed by lust, we fuck hungrily. Urgently. My hips, meeting the buck of yours, the growing wet coupling ever louder.
 
My hand slips around you feeling the bounce of your breast through your blouse and the lace of your bra beneath. Sensations arousing pleasures that build rampantly. Growls merge with moans as waves crash with more intensity. 

You push back harder on me, urging me to fill you deeper as expletives spill from your lips. My thundering cock makes your body rock with each deliciously hard thrust that resonates through you.
 
Your thighs soon tense, pussy clenching around me as braced against the washbasin your head looks forward. Watching us in the mirror. My hand grips your hair and arcs your head back up to me as your climax takes hold. Shuddering pleasure takes you, claims you, and owns you. The sudden tightness as you orgasm powerfully, flooding me. 
 
Christ, you feel divine, your climax tipping me over the edge. With one final thrust, I sink deep inside your soaked sex.  Swelling and climaxing, painting the walls of your sex with my liquid lust. 

Gasping I slump against you, lost to the intense pleasure that claims. Pulsing and throbbing as my creamy seed fills you.
 
"Oh fuck!" We both pant in unison. A coincidence that makes you giggle.

"So, I may be thinking of you for the next 8 hours, but you'll be feeling me," I growl, as I slip my cock from you, allowing your panties to slide back into place, pooling the juices that begin to leak from you. Watching through the reflection as you straighten your ruffled skirt, smiling gorgeously.

Just then the intercom crackles once more, "Would the Pilot and Cabin Crew Lead for Flight ZA471, please make report to Gate 42F urgently!”
 

 

Published 
Written by Whispered_Words
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments