Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Making It Back

"She was finally having a good day"

60
13 Comments 13
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Months after tragedy and time to heal, Tess is finally ready to live."

Mid-morning on a Saturday. Normally I don't work weekends but this was rushed. If we could close this deal by Monday it would mean millions. I had taken to working from home, letting my attorneys and managers take care of the business that normally I would have. It had been like this since the accident. Only nine-thirty, the fog still lingered on the lake below. 

I stood at the bay window, sipping a coffee as the three lawyers mumbled in the background, “Terry?” Shunarrah, called from the sofa behind the heavy oak coffee table, “You with us here, Buddy?”

I nodded, my eyes on the form of my wife who was walking back toward the house. She spent many mornings since the accident down at the pier. After weeks in the hospital and months of grief management, she was starting to show signs of progress. Losing our unborn child to the poor decision of a drunk man to drive his vehicle.

It had been tough for her over the past six months but things began to change when we moved out here to the country. She seemed to be coming out of her grief. The fact that the man responsible was later killed in another drunken wreck seemed to satisfy some part of her pain. She was starting to smile again.

Looking up at me from the cobble path, she gave me a smile and a wave. I raised my coffee in response with a smile of my own. Watching her make her way up the path to the house, my thoughts were on how much she had suffered and how strong she had been. 

The lawyers were rumbling in the background of my mind, my thoughts on Tess while she walked, throwing a tennis ball for our dog Rusty. She smiled every time she looked up at me. There was something different about her that morning. I couldn’t put my finger on it but something had changed. Her smile and the way she kept glancing up at me. 

“Can you get with us over here, Terry?” Asked my top lawyer, Morris Bart, “We could wrap this up much quicker.”

He repeated my name after I failed to answer, “Yeah,” I answered dismissively, my beautiful wife looking at me from just twenty feet below. My mind was not on business or lawyers but on Tess. She threw the ball one last time and when  Rusty bounded after it, she untied the sash of her bathrobe and let it fall open. I was hard instantly. 

I let my eyes feast on her form. Her breasts, small and round, accented by tiny pink nipples that stared up at me as her eyes did. I could tell even from this distance that they were erect. A pair of red lacy panties were all that she wore under the robe. Her ivory skin was perfect but for the pink remnants of a scar on her left side. Left over from the accident, it was the only evidence that it had happened. 

Rusty had returned with the ball, dropping it at her feet, waiting impatiently for her to throw it again. He sat looking up at her but she was looking up at me. The lawyers sat quietly behind me, unaware of my view. They were waiting for me to make a decision. I raised my cup again with a smile and turned to the business at hand. The attention of my legal team was on the documents in their hands so they had not noticed the bulge in my slacks. 

A few minutes passed and I looked to my left, hearing the soft padding of her footsteps. Still wrapped in the robe, she walked to me, ignoring the other three men in the room. With her back to them, she stood in front of me and whispered in my ear, “Right here and right now,” her finger tracing the hard lump in my crotch.

I watched her walk to the billiards table and wait, her eyes locked on mine. One last sip from my cup, “Gentlemen, could you give us a minute?”

The lawyers looked from me to her then at one another, hesitating before Richard spoke up, “Terry, we need to finish...”

I held up my hand and gave him a stern look, “Schwartz, Wait for me in the dining room.”

With a disappointing shake of their heads, they gathered their papers and retired to the dining room. I looked over to Tess just as the last one walked out of the room and saw that her panties were on the floor at her feet. Her hands untied the sash and pulled her robe open, letting it fall to the floor also. 

CuteClover
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CuteClover

I could still hear my associates rumbling in the hallway when I walked to her, lifting her body and setting her on the edge of the walnut table. Even through the remnants of cigar smoke, I could detect her arousal. Her scent was like cinnamon, wafting to my nostrils. I inhaled deeply and we kissed like we hadn’t since the accident. Our tongues wrestled, fighting for dominance. I held her as her back arched. 

My thought was to be gentle because she had been through so much. After all, it had been nearly six months since we had made love. That consideration was forgotten when she grasped my belt and began to open it like a child on Christmas morning. She shoved my pants down and let them fall to my ankles. I tugged at my tie, tossing it to the floor as well. Her hands, wetted from her lusty juices, stroked my rigid cock while I removed my shirt.

Nothing between us now, she whispered, “Fuck me, Terry. It's been so long.”

No foreplay. Not this time. This was urgent. She needed it and I would give it to her. Fuck the lawyers. I looked down to take my cock in hand and saw several beads of clear girl cum running from a pool between her legs. The beads ran down the dark wood of the pool table leaving shiny trails behind before they clung to the bottom until they fell to the oak floor.

“Fuck me,” she repeated.

I aimed my sex at hers, feeling her wet heat on my head. No teasing, I just pushed in to the hilt. My balls rested on her wet ass cheeks. She was so wet and so damned hot that I had to fight the urge to come immediately. My cock throbbed deep inside her. My heart pounded and raced. I felt like a teenager getting his first piece. I had to calm myself or I would come before I ever started. 

She knew, I could tell. I saw it in her eyes and her wicked grin. I felt her fingernails drag across the skin of my back, taking a layer of my skin with them. The pain attenuated the urge to explode and fill her with my seed. On a mission now, I began to pull out and push back in, building speed and force. Tess pushed her hips up, taking as much as I had to offer with each thrusting stroke. 

Her eyes never closed. I was hypnotized by those deep pools of brown wonder. So many feelings, almost as clear as spoken words, were shared by those big eyes. I could see her need and desire. I could see her love and even her building satisfaction. I pounded away. 

With all my determination, the lustful excitement drove me to orgasm quickly. I felt the hot jets of cum course through my shaft and into her womb. My first orgasm since the accident was so intense. The room seemed to brighten to a glow and then colors seemed to disappear. It was like an old black-and-white movie that flickered as it rolled. 

Tess began to tense, her orgasm wrapping her like a warm blanket on a winter night. She moaned and squirmed beneath my body. I pushed my cock deep and continuously, filling her with my cum and driving her orgasm to its apex. Her sex gripped my cock, squeezing with each spasm. She gasped, “Yes,” over and over until she wilted in satisfaction. 

I pushed the hair from her face with my fingers, laughing with her, “That was amazing,” she breathed.

“Let me finish with the three stooges in the dining room,” I suggested, pulling my trousers up, “And then we can do this all weekend. If you want to, I mean.”

“Oh, I want to,” she smiled, “I’ll be on the pier.”

Tess left her robe and panties on the floor and walked past me. She looked back with a smile and continued to walk out of the room. She would have to walk past the dining room to the door. I don’t think it bothered her that the attorneys would see. I zipped my pants as I entered the dining room, “Let's wrap this up, fellas.”

Published 
Written by CrystalsVoyur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments