Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Old Fashioned

"“It’s much too hot for a coat in here, don’t you think?”"

38
20 Comments 20
7.5k Views 7.5k
891 words 891 words
Competition Entry: Quick and Risqué Sex

The man straightened his uniform jacket as he stood up front, giving the instructional video of what to do during the flight in case of emergency. It had become second nature to him as he had been a flight attendant for the past fifteen years. His face had a plastered fake smile. He was stuck working with the first-class passengers. And although most thought that was the best place to be, you quickly find that the seasoned flight attendants requested economy for their assignments. The first-class passengers acted as though they were better than him with their noses in the air as they boarded earlier that morning, taking their seats with distinguished, pompous grace. 

He happened to notice a curious woman who boarded in his section. He noted her eyes were trained on him as he finished the instructional video before the plane took off. Soon enough, beverages were being distributed. He came to her row, asking politely what she’d like to drink. She had a low-cut tank top and sweatpants on. Not like his other passengers who seemed to wear anything and everything expensive that they owned, flaunting it in his face. 

She ordered an old fashioned. Stunned, he rushed off to make the order. He took his time to make it right, unlike others where he would skimp on the alcohol. This woman intrigued him. He peeked over as he finished, each passenger now getting comfortable in their personal pods, closing the doors to have privacy as they slept. He brought the young lady a drink. She was sprawled out in the extra seat beside her in her pod. She tried to hop up quickly but fell onto her butt to the floor. He rushed quickly to assist her. She smirked deviously as she heard him ask her if she was ok. 

“Of course I am. Why wouldn’t I be?” She leaned in close, her fingers tracing along his coat as she stood.

“It’s much too hot for a coat in here, don’t you think?” She winked and pushed it off in a hurry. Her fingers lingered along his chest. His heart thumped like mad, unsure if this was a daydream his mind concocted because of lack of sleep. 

“Umm, ma’am?” His voice shook with the tension he felt. 

She took his moment of confusion to make a move and leaned forward and kissed him silly. He froze before returning her affection, deepening it further as he kicked the door shut. 

“I’ve got ten minutes before I have to serve the dinner meal,” he gasped breathlessly. His fingers traced along her spine to her waist, making her arch further into him. 

Eymy_Cutte1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eymy_Cutte1

She licked at his ear, making him shiver in delight. “That’s plenty of time to fuck me, I think,” biting his earlobe before stripping her clothes. 

He didn’t hesitate now. The blood quickly left his brain, instead filling his cock to an impressive length and girth. She licked her lips appreciatively, her fingers reaching down to stroke and tease. He groaned and rocked into her hand. His fingers traveled to her shaved pussy, finding her already dripping. 

His dominance emerged, he spun her around in a flash and bent her over the divider between chairs. She squealed and wiggled her ass, presenting beautifully for him. He wasted no time thrusting deep into her pussy, stretching her in one quick movement. She whimpered, her fingers grasping the divider tight as her pussy spasmed with the intrusion. 

He set a hard and fast rhythm. His grip on her hips impossibly tight as he fucked her. She met him thrust for thrust, circling and grinding back against him. So so needy, he thought. It turned him on all the more. 

He wasn’t quite certain what all she liked and didn’t have the time to find out. He started to spank her between thrusts, alternating cheeks. Both of them turned a beautiful shade of pink as he continued, each spank causing her pussy to clamp around him.

Getting close, she wiggled her fingers down to rub her clit. Still, in a dominant state of mind, he yanked her hands behind her back and fucked her harder, one hand holding her hands to the small of her back as the other reached down to rub her clit. Her pussy quivered like mad. He rubbed faster and faster till she exploded, his hand moving from her clit to her mouth as she screamed. He muffled the sounds as best as he could. Groaning loudly as he lost control, pumping her full of his seed. 

He relished the moment, taking his hands away to allow her movement. She laughed softly and turned to look at him.

“Never expected you to be an animal. But god, was it hot as hell. Exactly what I needed on this trip,” she said, still a bit breathless. 

He pulled out slowly, her pussy dripping with his cum. His face reddened. 

“Umm, I hope you are clean and on birth control,” he bit his lip, thinking how stupid he was to fall for a quick fuck like this. It wasn’t his style. 

“Don’t worry, I am. God, what would my husband think if I came home with another man’s baby,” she winked playfully.

His face turned white.

 

Published 
Written by roo93
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments