Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Roughly on the Stairs

"Anger leads to sex"

8
2 Comments 2
8.1k Views 8.1k
765 words 765 words

I lean over the kitchen table, the vein in the middle of my forehead about to burst. An old t-shirt covers my agitated muscles and blue jeans hug the lower half of my body. 

You stand across from me, your arms folded over your chest, your weight shifting to your right leg. Normally, I would notice your tight, blue top and short skirt, but not right now. 

"I told you we couldn't afford it, yet you bought it anyway," I glare. 

"Yes I did," you shoot back. 

"You never listen to me!"

"Whatever you say!"

You roll your eyes at me as you turn and walk away. You know I'm not done talking but you do this to make me mad.

And it works.

"Hey! Where are you going?"

Angrily, I follow you. You're halfway up the steps when I reach out and shove you in the back, knocking you down. You wildly spin around, your legs opening wide enough for me to see your sexy black thong.

I jump on you, sliding my body in between your legs, grabbing your right leg. I hook my arm under it as I push you further up the steps.

You raise your hand to me but I quickly grab it before it strikes.

There is fire in your eyes. Mine too burn with hatred. We are usually a loving couple but right now our temperatures are red-hot.

My hand reaches out for your neck and I grab it as my eyes lock on yours. Anger. Lust. There's a lot in that stare. We both pant as our eyes connect. 

I let you go and turn away. I don't want to hurt you, but you forcefully rip my head towards you with a quick jerk.

I don't understand what you want, but then you aggressively pull my lips to yours and kiss me.

Our lips interlock.

You bite my lower lip, and now I know what you want. I rip off the black thong under your skirt. Your thinking the same thing because your hand pushes my jeans and boxers down as you pull out my hard dick.

My hand powers open your thighs as I shove my dick inside you, lifting you off of the steps with the thrust. I ram inside you again, listening as I knock your breath out of you.

DorisMature
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DorisMature

Your head tilts up as you grasp for air.

I thrust again, a hard thrust that lifts your butt off of the stairs and drops you back on them with a thud.

You grab a hold of my hair, as I continue to thrust long, hard strokes inside you. Your left leg curls around my butt, trying to shove me in further. You want my dick deep inside of you.

Oh, you're begging for it, and I want to give it to you.

We stumble on the steps some as I reposition myself to drive my dick deeper. 

I move you against the wall to help keep you penned as I plow inside you, trying to actually bang through you more than in you. My hips begin to moves faster and faster, your body jerking at a quicker pace.

You grab onto my shirt for support.

I thrust a couple more times before I stop to reposition again. We move down a couple of steps and as my hand slides under your shirt, pulling your body closer to mine as I thrust in and out.

You let out a moan. And I love it.

I lean your back against the steps and move over you more, using the steps as support as I jackhammer into your pussy.

You scream my name as my dick dives inside of you.

I begin to tire, my butt aches from all the work.

We kiss in a more loving manner as I thrust a couple more times.

Then, you shove me away. You pull on your thong and stumble to your feet. Angrily, you stomp up the steps, leaving me on the stairs. 

Hours later, you step into the kitchen. I'm at the table, going through the bills. As you approach, I glance up at you. Your arms slide around my neck and you kiss my cheek. 

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" I ask. 

"No," you smile. "You didn't hurt me. You did exactly what I wanted you to do."

Another kiss on my cheek and you bounce out of the room. I open my mouth to say something, but I pause.

Once again, I was the aggressor, but you were the puppet master pulling my strings. 

 

Published 
Written by joesmi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments