Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sea Salt

"Sand, sun and a slutty encounter."

30
16 Comments 16
7.2k Views 7.2k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Quick and Risqué Sex

He arrived when I was in the water, my toes pointed, twisting my hips and turning slow circles with my chin tilted to the sky.

His body looked the right type, lean without being thin. Muscular and heavily inked but without the desperate gym vibe. Did he know he was hot...? His walk was unassuming. Without a hint of arrogance or perhaps he just hadn’t noticed me watching.

Aha there it was, he glanced at me when he flicked his towel and lay it down. "You can lay me down," I giggled to myself.

So I stay in a while longer doing half laps of breaststroke with my head above water. I'm watching hot tatts guy pretend to be asleep, wondering what his cock tastes like and how it would feel on my tongue.

There are only three other people left on the sand and the sun is dipping a little. The water is cold, and my pussy is warm. I tweak my already hard nipples. I figure I might as well get out and continue my little fantasy on the beach, I'm freezing and it's not like he's paying me any attention.

Wiggling into a denim mini I chuck my bikini bottoms aside and lie on my tummy with my knees wide and my feet kicked up. There's a slight breeze on my warm wet lips and the sun is reaching up my skirt. The couple wander past me and I hear them leaving up the stairs.

This beach is private af down a cliff and I start to fantasise about the guy coming over and slipping his hand up my skirt to find how slippery my tight little hole is. I'm pressing my hipbones into the sand and enjoying my little daydream when I hear splashing around.

Immediately I realise who is in the water that also that he can see up my skirt. Do I care? Yes. For all the wrong reasons.

I arch my back a little bit and the splashing stops. I hold my breath. Chances are he can see how wet I am and the sun must be lighting up my little golden cunt like a lamp. So I roll over onto my back, straighten one leg out to the side a little and do a niiiice stretch.

With my eyes closed and my pussy throbbing, I smile to myself wondering what he's thinking with my snatch on display like it is.

Water is dripping on me. I open my eyes surprised to find him standing over me with a nicely sized bulge in his swim shorts and I lick my lips. He pulls the waist band down and it springs out. Thick, salty, wet and with a dark mushroomy looking head, a perfectly handsome cock. He slowly leans down while staring me in the eyes, grabs my arms strongly and without speaking he clean flips me over.

I give a little squeal and look over at the remaining beach goer. An older guy who has dark sunglasses on, "Shhhh," he whispers, "He's asleep, and you’ve been teasing me... I think you need something in that hungry little kitty of yours."

Alesya_bigboobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alesya_bigboobs

He grabs the waistband of my skirt and yanks me up on my knees. "Ass in the air!" he growls.

I've barely obeyed when I feel his tongue glide up over my pussy folds and circle my little star. I moan while wiggling my ass and spread my legs as he goes to town on me with his mouth, it’s unbelievable how quickly he brings me to the brink.

"No nooo," he whispers and he pulls away.

Ouch! His wet hand smacks my sunkissed ass and he digs his nails into my cheeks. I feel him run himself along my aching soft folds before he slides his cock straight into my hot dripping slit.

Fucking hell he has girth, I mewl like a cat and drive back into him clawing at the sand. He stretches me open with a couple of slow soft thrusts before building momentum and driving his hips into my behind.

Taking a handful of my hair he starts growling in a low gravely voice while he fucks me, "Your nipples were so hard when you got out, then I saw your display from the water I knew I had to have a taste. I could tell you liked that I was watching. You’re a dirty little whore flashing your delicious little box on the beach like that, are you happy I came up here to teach you a lesson?"

"Fucking teach me," I breathe back.

Bucking and writhing on my towel underneath him, I gasp when he smacks my ass and slips a thumb in.

It's not long before I'm shuddering and groaning, I cry out as waves rock my body. As they finish rolling through me he pushes me forwards and I feel him pull out and shoot his hot load all over my asshole. It dribbles down all over my pussy and I get a fright when I feel his tongue glide over it.

"Naughty," I giggle, as he flips me back over and kisses me with sea salt on his lips. Leaving me with the sweet taste of his cum in my mouth.

"Something tells me you need more of that," he smirks cheekily, "I’ll be here at the same time next week."

He gets up, grabs his towel and heads for the stairs. Satisfied, I pull my skirt down and lay there with cum all over my holes and a big smile on my face.

A motorcycle engine starts up on the cliff top and then I notice the guy in the sunglasses getting up to go. "I'll be here too with any luck!" he laughs, heading for the stairs with the bulge in his pants on clear display.

Fuck me, I think to myself and then I giggle. Well maybe if he's lucky I’ll let him join in next time.

Published 
Written by Blonde_curio
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments