Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Under the Table

"A Valentine's Day to Remember"

23
12 Comments 12
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words

As Will pulled into the parking lot of The Western Steak House, he glanced around and noticed that there were not too many pickup trucks in the lot. Most were BMW’s, Mustang’s, Audi’s, etc. Pulling out his phone, he checked Ann’s text message to make sure he was at the right restaurant. He knew Ann was not a big steak eater and generally when they went out to eat it was at a restaurant that was a bit more family-oriented and offered more than steak.

Taking a big sigh, he turned off his truck and made his way to the front door. Ann had said she would be waiting inside for him. When he opened the door and stepped inside, he saw Ann talking to a woman standing behind a podium. He guessed she was the hostess. Hearing the door open, Ann turned and gave him a big smile.

“Hi babe,” she said walking over to him, hugging him, and giving him a kiss. “Will, this is Alicia, my friend from my writing class. She and her husband are the owners of this restaurant.”

They shook hands before Alicia led them into the dining area and to a table in the back corner.

I was right. This is kind of an upscale restaurant, Will said as he took in the décor. Soft music played in the background along with dimmed lighting to give the entire restaurant a look that invited romance. All of the tables were covered in floor-length white tablecloths with candles and a vase with a red rose.

Will pulled her chair out before he sat down, feeling a bit underdressed in jeans and a polo shirt but hey, she didn’t say dress up. Ann was dressed in similar attire; jeans and a nice button-down blouse with just enough buttons open to give him a glimpse of her cleavage.

Ann leaned into him, whispering, “Happy Valentine’s day.”

“Back at you,” he replied kissing her gently, nipping at her bottom lip. “I will give you your gift later; all hard seven-inches.”

Ann smiled as her hand traveled across his thigh to squeeze him through his jeans. At just that slight squeeze, Will could feel his cock give a little jerk. He had been out on the road two weeks without Ann and he was horny as hell. They had an on-and-off friends-with-benefits relationship for the past three years and when she could, Ann went on the road with him.

“Ah, don’t you feel a bit self-conscious wearing jeans in such a fancy place?” he asked softly looking around the restaurant at the other diners.

Ann laughed and reassured him, “This is really a family steak house but tonight is Valentine’s day so they made it a bit fancier so don’t worry about what we are wearing. Just relax and enjoy yourself.”

Before Will could comment, the server came over to give them a menu and take their drink order. As they looked over the menu, Ann’s hand kept rubbing back and forth across his crotch, stopping occasionally to give his cock a squeeze. Will tried to ignore her and concentrate on the menu but was finding it more and more difficult with each caress of her hand.

“What can I get you tonight?” the server asked placing Will’s beer in front of him and Ann’s iced tea in front of her.

“I will have the grilled chicken with buttered baked potato and salad with ranch dressing,” Ann said closing the menu.

“And I will have the Porter House, medium, and baked potato with butter and sour cream.”

“Missed you,” Ann said after the waiter left. “Two weeks is too long to go without.”

“Well, I am off for the next two days so we will have plenty of time to make up for lost ground,” as Will turned slightly and cupped her face in his hands before kissing her hard, their tongues tangling.

Coming up for air, he sat back and took a long drink of his beer, enjoying the comfortable silence between them. Soon the server was back with their food.

“Everything okay?” Alicia asked walking up to their table after a few minutes.

“Delicious,” Will said. “I think you have a real gold mine on your hands.”

“We hope so. Enjoy your dinner,” as she walked away to greet other customers.

After eating, the server cleared off their table and brought them fresh drinks.

“Are you ready for dessert?” Ann asked, leaning over and nibbling at his neck, her hand back on his cock.

“By the time we get back to your or my place, I think my food will be digested enough for dessert,” Will answered, letting out a small groan. “If you don’t stop it, I am going to have a boner everyone will be able to see as we leave.”

“Then I guess I need to take care of that,” Ann told him as she slid under the table.

Will just sat there, his mouth slightly opened as he felt her hands trying to work his zipper down. He knew that Ann loved to give him blow jobs and the more risqué the better. Hell, she had even given him a blow job once when he was barreling down the highway at 70 mph in broad daylight.

KateSweetLady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KateSweetLady

He tried to subtly move to make it easier for her to get his zipper down without causing attention to himself. He knew if they got caught, they would be in a lot of trouble, but their table was in the back of the restaurant and there was no one around them. He would just have to remember not to let out his usual roar when he came…if she took it that far.

Suddenly he could feel the cool air conditioning of the restaurant blow across his now exposed cock, her nails gently scraping over it. As Ann’s hand wrapped around it, she leaned forward and blew her hot breath over the head, her tongue gently licking the tip like she would when getting her first taste of ice cream in a cone.

Ann tightened her fist around it as her lips tightened their grip on the head. Stroking him, she tongued fucked the slit, getting her first taste of his salty nectar. Will tried to lean casually back against the back of the chair and not moan in ecstasy as Ann’s tongue was now licking up and down the back of his cock. Each time Ann pulled him into her mouth and back out slowly, she pulled the skin taut. Will gritted his teeth before he reached out and picked up his beer to give his hands something to hold on to beside the edge of the table. Now that would look weird; stiff body posture with my hands gripping the edge of the table.

“Can I get you some dessert, Will?” a voice said to his side, causing him to jerk.

Before Will had a chance to say anything, Ann blew on his cock and ran her tongue under the rim causing him to jerk. Looking up, he saw a slight smirk on Alicia’s face. If I didn’t know any better, I would think she knew what Ann was doing to me under the table.

“Since Ann appears to have gone to the bathroom, I will just bring you a slice of our famous hot fudge cake,” as she turned and walked away.

“Ann,” Will whispered, “get your ass back up her before she gets back and wonders what is taking you so long in the bathroom,” as he put his beer back on the table.

In answer to his question, he felt her mouth leaving his cock and soon she was sitting beside him, smoothing down her hair, her lips slightly swollen and coated with his pre-cum. Without saying a word, the server set the cake down between the two of them with two forks and walked away.

Grabbing the fork, Ann took a couple of bites and before Will could say a word, she was slinking back under the table. This time when her mouth closed around his semi-erection, he could feel some of the chocolate and whip cream of the cake on her tongue being deposited on his cock. This time she took him deep in her mouth, smearing the chocolate all over his cock. Will tried to distract himself from what Ann was doing by taking a bite of cake but it didn’t work.

Finally, he resolved himself to the fact that he was getting a Valentine’s day blow job in a steak house with other diners around and that they could be found out any moment. Will felt her hand work its way inside his open jeans to squeeze his heavy balls as she worked her mouth and tongue up and down his cock.

He knew by the ache in his balls that it would not be long before he shot his load. He moaned softly and leaned back against the chair again. He wanted to close his eyes but figured that would look weird if the server walked by so he kept them open, staring at the far wall, watching the servers as they went in and out of the swinging doors leading to the kitchen.

Fighting hard to keep his breathing even, he gripped the edge of the table and let his load shoot down the back of her throat. Rope after rope of cum shot out of his cock; so much he thought he would never finish. Ann continued to suck and lick until he was spent. Will could feel her tucking him gently back into his jeans, leaving it up to him to zip up.

Ann crawled out from under the table, licking her lips before she grabbed her tea and took a long drink. Picking up her napkin, Ann delicately wiped her lips and chin. “Delicious.”

Will leaned over and kissed her before he tugged his zipper up. “Are you ready?”

“Yes.”

Will scooted out of the booth and offered his hand to Ann, which she took. As they turned to walk away, Alicia walked up to them saying, “I hope everything was to your satisfaction tonight.”

“Everything was perfect. Thanks for the awesome service,” Ann told her giving her a big smile.

“Great. Glad we could make your Valentine’s Day dinner extra special,” Alicia told them. “Nice to have met you, Will, and hope you will come back again.”

They paid their bill and walked out into the night, arms around each other.

“Ah, Ann, did Alicia know about your plan?” Will asked curiously.

Ann gave him a quick kiss and said, “See you at my place,” not giving him an answer.

As she drove away, Will knew from her evasiveness that she had arranged the entire evening. He just shook his head and got in his truck to follow her.

Published 
Written by freespirit13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments