Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Tease Too Far Part One

"Liz always gets what she wants, one way or another"

55
13 Comments 13
13.2k Views 13.2k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

"This one marks an exploration into new territory for me. Liz, an iron-fisted, sexually frustrated and very domineering housewife, always gets exactly what she wants no matter what. Setting her sights on her husband's best friend, she's determined to have him. <p> [ADVERT] </p> It matters little that he doesn't feel the same way. Many thanks to AvidlyCurious for her help, guidance, and improvement suggestions, as well as to Jaymal and VioletVixen for their suggestions and help."

The rising sun cast orange-red tendrils probing through the window, casting prism-like hues over the perfectly immaculate walls of my well-planned boudoir. The satiny comforter, still pristine and even, draped over our bodies, still perfectly in place. There was no passion in the night to twist and crumple the bedding; there hadn’t been in a long while. Chris was just my husband, so it wasn’t like I was missing out. On the rare occasion he gave in to my carnal needs, it was just a few pathetic pumps, always in the missionary position, perhaps a clumsy finger probing between my legs, masquerading as foreplay, a quick ejaculation just moments before I began to feel impassioned, followed by a quick, platonic peck on the lips, and, “night, love you, honey.”

Looking at him, still snoring in neanderthal rumblings, I felt something slightly more tender than my usual disdain and loathing. A modicum of tenderness warmed me, reminding me of the feelings I used to have towards him. Despite having no children, he had worked hard on attaining his “dad bod,” but some vestiges of his stunning, youthful body remained. As my condescending gaze moved southward, I noted that his cock was half-erect, outlined in the soft satin of my designer comforter.

Chris’ cock wasn’t as long as my gardener’s, not as thick as my personal trainer’s, and didn’t last as long as the delivery driver’s. It was, however, a cock within reach, and I was feeling horny. Even my oblivious, workaholic husband would do in a pinch.

Reaching under the three-hundred thread-count sheets, I fished his cock out of his boxers and began stroking it. He continued snoring vulgarly as I stroked it up slowly, feeling the throb of his pulse in my palm. Stiffening under my attentions, I felt it thicken and harden on my down stroke. His snores turned to moans as I increase tempo and pressure.

“Wake up, Chris. We haven’t had sex in so long. I need it.”

He moaned himself awake, smiling, then forced my hand away from his cock, the bastard.

“No time, honey,” he said as he yawned and stretched his way out of bed. “I need to pack. I leave tomorrow morning, so I can get to the conference early. I also need to get the grill ready for the party today, and we need to have everything exactly perfect for our guests.”

“Yes, another fucking cookout and barbecue. Who’s coming?”

I don’t know why I asked. It would more than likely be the same people as always. Chris and his buddies would drink themselves even more stupid than they already were, and I’d play the good wife, pretending to enjoy the company of the insignificant bitches they married. Then, the wives would leave, leaving the boys to drink themselves blind while they played cards, stunk up my house with cigars, and got far too loud for my liking.

“Josh, from work, and his wife Susan.”

“Okay, so ass-kisser and Brainless Flatty.”

“That’s not nice, Liz, even from you.”

“It’s not my fault that your friend is a spineless yes-man and his wife was blessed with neither gray matter nor tits.” He waved off my soothsaying.

“Ben and his wife, Sarah, will be coming.”

I remained silent, not surprised that arrogant fucktard and cunt wad would be coming.

He was still talking. “…and Rob and Cynthia, of course.”

“Of course Miss Molly Fake-tits has to show, wearing a low cut top or bikini, I’m sure.”

“Hey, I thought you liked Cindy.”

“No, you want me to like her because Rob’s your best friend. I just put up with her for you.”

“Whatever, just be nice for a change, please, Liz.”

“I wish I hadn’t blackmailed Jennifer into breaking up with you,” I mumbled under my breath.

“What’s that, honey?” he asked.

“I said, ‘OK, I love you.’”

It was true. I blackmailed his ex-girlfriend, my old roommate, into breaking up with him. It was one of my most perfect plans. He was young, handsome, showing the promise of an amazing future, and quite in love with Jennifer. Jennifer simply had what I deserved. I coerced a male friend, a suitor I kept in the friend zone in case he was useful, to seduce her during a drunken night of partying and then made Jennifer break it off with Chris. She was also served with an eviction notice the next day. Somehow the rent for the past three months hadn’t been paid, although I had receipts, clever forgeries.

I had done Jennifer a huge favor. Chris was a good husband on the surface. He kept me well-funded, catered to me as I deserve, and left me to my own devices. However, he was more like a roommate that snores next to me than a real husband, a real man. The sex became boring, then intermittent, finally dwindling to a few times each year. I think that Jennifer got the better part of the deal. Luckily, Chris’ work not only kept me in luxury but also kept him away for weeks at a time, so I needn’t suffer his presence.

I kept myself occupied by keeping up the appearance of marital bliss and affluence. The queen ruled her home with an iron fist. A professionally landscaped lawn, well-manicured garden, and the highest quality of everything gave me solace, as well as the cocks of the professional landscapers, the gardeners, the pool cleaners, and anyone else at my beck and call. Further solace and attention were found in cooking. I’m a damn fine cook, which is why we always host events at our spacious home rather than the hovels of Chris’ friends. I began submitting cooking videos online, and attained a decent following, with a surprising number of men subscribing to my channel. My kitchen is always immaculate, my designer phone cradle positioned to perfectly hold my newest version of the iPhone to record my culinary videos. Wearing sexy, classy clothes, I’d instruct the plebs on how to cook properly, gaining followers and worship.

But, Cindy, the undeserving bitch, had won the husband jackpot. Rob, my idiot husband’s best friend, was toned, handsome, witty, attentive, and charming. He was also reputed to be a fantastic lover. Rob was the handsome hottie of suburbia until he had a few drinks in him. When he gets some liquor in him, he is quite liberal with his appreciation of the female form and all things perverted. That’s how our little game began.

During a Fourth of July barbecue, a few years ago, I wore a beautiful designer sundress, all white and lacy. Because the damn maid hadn’t done the laundry, resulting in her termination upon her next visit, the only clean lingerie I had was a black pair of panties. After his fifth drink, Rob commented on how sexy it was seeing them under my sexy little dress.

His comments grew emboldened, continually more lewd, as the evening progressed. Enjoying my power over men, I drew out his comments. By the time he was deeply inebriated, he was slurring graphic descriptions of wanting to shoot his load over my panty-clad ass and taking me from behind. During our next outing, he pointedly ignored me until I had counted five whiskeys down his handsome gullet. On that day, I wore a similar dress, only much shorter and of a darker color. The game continued.

Creeping up behind him, bending forward, pressing my tits into his shoulder, I leaned into his ear and whispered, “No freebie this time, you’ll have to guess the color of my panties.”

Laughing, staring up at me with those deep, blue eyes of his, he asked, “What’s in it for me if I guess correctly?”

“You get to see them.”

Over summers and card nights, it became our regular game. I looked forward to it. I was getting the attention I deserved from somebody worthy. Chris, predictable as always, would drink himself blind, usually passing out in his chair until morning, and I’d crawl into my bed, gloriously alone, and finger myself over Rob’s attention.

When he guessed correctly, I’d tease him, toying with him until he was aroused, then scamper away as he looked on forlornly, usually fingering my throbbing clit over my panties before I pulled them off and stuffed them into my aching hole.

For this barbecue, I had a special designer dress, chosen just to tease him. With my husband leaving for his sales convention, that would give me ample opportunity to take our game to the next level. Cindy, even with fake thirty-six D-cups on her little frame, was no match for me. It was Rob I wanted and Rob I would have, for the entire week. He would be mine, powerless against me. I always get what I want, no matter what or how, but I wouldn’t need to. He was already my willing slave, he just needed to figure that out.

My dress was a spaghetti-strapped, backless affair of medium blue with a floral pattern in light pastels. My firm breasts jutted out enticingly from under the thin cotton. The waist tie caused my ass to stick out enough to cause any man to salivate, and the designer cut was perfect. Nice wedge sandals, giving my legs added enhancement, finished off my ensemble, except for a very special surprise for Rob underneath it all, something he’d never guess.

The barbecue went without a hitch; me playing amicable hostess to the substandard wives those idiots had chosen. My food was the crowning jewel; drinks flowed gratuitously. Cynthia had to shove her fake boobs into everyone’s faces, along with her fake blond hair and fake smile. Brainless Flatty, so proud of her ignorance, missed no opportunity to show it off.

Susan’s vapid comment of, “I don’t like seafood except for fish, lobster, oysters, and shrimp, plus pretty much everything on the menu at Red Lobster,” was an affront to logic. Her response to my husband’s comment “he’s just trying to get your goat,” won the intelligence-challenged award of the century. “I didn’t know you owned a goat,” was her mentally vacant reply.

As the day turned to evening, me barely tolerating their idiocy, I was approached by Rob’s wife, Cynthia, her fake boobs showing almost no bounce in her low-cut halter.

“I don’t like the way my husband is looking at you.” Her tone was venomous and accusatory.

“I missed the part where that was my problem,” my tone matched hers. “Perhaps he prefers a real woman to your fake tits, fake teeth, fake hair, and lack of personality. I can’t say that I blame you, though. If I weren’t woman enough to train my men, I’d act desperate and needy, too.”

Her face blanched, her eyes growing wide, welling up with tears. “You are one mean, manipulative bitch, do you know that? Do you care about anything or anyone other than yourself?”

“Not particularly, and thank you for the compliments.”

She stormed off, unable to handle the truth. I overheard her announcing that it was time to go. “We’re all leaving, are you coming, Rob?”

“No, baby,” he said, his voice slightly slurred by booze. “We’re going to play poker. You go on ahead.”

She “humphed” and gathered her much needed support-therapy group, the other wives. I watched as they left, hearing the blessed sounds of cars leaving the driveway. Finally, the hens had left the roost and I could play my games with Rob. He’d been leering at me all day, brushing against me whenever possible. Feeling randy, enjoying the heated wetness between my legs, I put my plan into action.

temptationxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
temptationxo

The men staggered inside, into the dining room, as I watched from my throne in the kitchen, reading my cookbooks, drinking, and delighting in the sexual advances of Rob. My kitchen has a chef’s counter that separates it from the dining room. I sat on a stool, watching them. My husband took his usual spot, back facing me, with Ben and Josh to either side.

Rob took the seat at the far end of the table, facing me. I set my phone in its designer cradle, opened a book, and stared at him with open lust as I licked whiskey from my lips. In his usual submissive nature, he did exactly as I expected and downed his drink, announcing that he wanted another. As he moved towards my kitchen, I stood, leaning over the counter to let my ass just out, the hem of my dress riding up, exposing a hypnotic amount of thigh.

“Black, tonight?”

“No. You always start with black. Do you like the idea of me in black?”

Rob smiled his celebrity smile at me and shook his head. “No, it’s just the first one because, you know. How about blue to match your bra and dress?”

“Wrong again. I’m not wearing a bra, see?” My hands cupped my breasts, lifting them, fondling my nipples into hardness. “Go finish your hand and guess again.”

“Give me a hint, at least.”

“It’s what you wish your fake-titted wife would wear.”

“Red lace?”

I smiled at him, slowly pulling the hem of my dress up, exposing the flesh of my toned, tanned thighs by agonizing inches. When the hem reached the top of my thighs, I let if fall back into place.

“Not tonight, but maybe next time.”

The evening continued in that fashion; the men growing more boisterous and loud, more inebriated as they smoked their stinking cigars, fouling the clean air of my home and spilling their drinks on my expensive French dining table. As their dollars migrated around the table, Josh coming out slightly ahead, but nobody being a big winner, Rob would frequently find any excuse to come into my kitchen, attempting to guess the color of my panties.

Chris was deeply slurring his words, running his mouth on one tangent after another. So much for hoping to get some of his pathetic cock that night. Seeing my phone on its cradle, aimed perfectly at where I was perched, inspiration struck. A quick check, a minor adjustment, a record button pushed, and I was recording the behind-the-counter action taking place less than ten feet from where my useless husband sat.

Rob folded his hand and sauntered into the kitchen once more. I stayed leaning over the counter, nursing my drink, knowing fully well that my ass looked incredible with my back arched the way it was. He took up position behind me; the heat of his eyes warmed my behind.

“I’ve gone through every color I can think of, so I guess I don’t get to see them unless you have a real hint for me.” His voice was subservient, resigned to his fate.

“Close your eyes,” was my commanding response.

Not bothering to check his obedience, I reached behind myself and pulled his groin into me, forcefully. Undulating my back, the firm cheeks of my ass rubbing over his cock, I humped against his hardening glans, feeling it grow to a delightful size. Rubbing up and down his shaft, enjoying having him under my control, I let out a soft moan, which caused him to step back with guilt.

“Don’t worry about them. They’re lost in their own little, drunken world.”

Grabbing Rob’s big, muscular hands, I wound them around my torso and humped against him. The combination of the booze in his system and my sexy ass thrusting against him overpowered any remaining vestiges of honorable resolve. He quickly began slamming his hard cock into me. If he had gone any harder, our clothes would no longer impede.

Feeling sopping wetness oozing from my cunt, I pushed him away from me, satisfied that I was sufficiently aroused to enjoy myself, later. His look of sheepish disappointment made me wish I had taken things this far long ago. Knowing that my husband and his pathetic friends were too far gone to notice, I turned to Rob, grabbing hold of his cock to maintain my balance as I brought my lips to his ear, standing on the tips of my toes.

“Any idea now that you’ve had a good, hard, humping feel?” my words whispered as my tongue darted out to flick in his ear.

“I give up,” he surrendered, crestfallen.

“Why, nothing today, just for you. No bra, no panties.”

Reveling in my power over him, I turned and leaned against the counter once more. A sip of whiskey was followed by glancing over my shoulder to see him staring at me, mouth dropped open.

“No way.”

“Yes, look.”

Smiling at my video-capturing phone, I turned around once more, lifting my skirt to show him my Brazilian-waxed pubes atop my wet cunt lips. Tweaking my clit in the promise of pleasure to come, I wet my finger with my juices and wiped it under his nostrils.

Lost in the moment, Rob reached out and stroked my pubes, his manly fingers flicking my clit, invading my hole, rubbing between my lips. Sighing in pleasure, my hand grabbed his strong wrist and pulled his hand into me further.

“Fuck me; finger my snatch.”

Obeying like a good boy, two of his fingers thrust inside me, his thumb pummeling my clit. My breathing increased with his tempos, my hips humping his hand. I held his wrist firmly, fucking his hand with abandon.

“Game over, Rob,” my untimely husband slurred, not turning. “Time to call it a night.”

Stunned back to reality, Rob withdrew his fingers from my cunt as if he had touched fire. He had.

“Umm, coming,” he stammered, staring at me.

The men piled out, staggering to their cars, or the ones the wives hadn’t taken.

“Let’s go to bed and fuck like when we were younger,” my plea had more need than usual.

“Honey,“ he drunkenly slurred. “I need to catch my plane early. I’m going to chill out in front of the TV for a few, then come to bed. Don’t wait up for me.”

“As always. Fine. I’ll just check my latest video and go to sleep then.”

“Yeah, love you, hon.”

In my professionally decorated bedroom, I didn’t even bother to undress. Skipping over the boring beginning of my clandestine video, I quickly found the beginning stages of me torturing my husband’s best friend. Thrusting my fingers deep into my cunt, I fucked my cunt-hole and fingered my aching clit to my first orgasm before I’d gotten to the...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments