Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Freshman Girl And Frat Boy

"Top Heavy girl is welcomed to College Life"

110
18 Comments 18
5.1k Views 5.1k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Looking around the raucous party, Rachel asked herself, “What am I doing here? I should just go back to my dorm.” She felt invisible in the crowd. She had found a couch to sit on, off to the side, and was watching partying come and go.

“Hey, you must be new. I'm Tye,” someone said to her. 

Startled, she looked up and saw a very handsome, very fit guy. He HAD to be popular. Why would he even talk to her, she wondered. But, always pleasant and polite, her response came automatically: “Oh, hi. I'm Rachel. Yeah, first week. This party is a bit much, definitely not what I am used to,” she paused. Are you a member of this frat?”

“Yeah, my third year.  The guys can seem crazy. But really, most are good guys.  But these parties get a little loud,” he said, plopping himself in a chair directly across from her.

“Yeah, it's just not really my scene. I'm kind of a homebody,” she admitted.

“Yeah, I get that. So, where are you from?” His eyes were trying to evaluate her body through her STATE sweatshirt. "Looks like big tits,” he thought.

“I'm from Seattle. My parents wanted me to get out of the state. Too many crazies.” She felt nervous even talking to this guy. “I wonder how soon until he gets bored and gets up and leaves?” she thought.

Tye looked around, “Well, thank goodness there aren't any crazies here!” Just as he said it, someone stumbled out of the crowd toward them. He was shirtless and had a giant smiley face with its tongue hanging out drawn on his rounded belly.

As the drunk young man stumbled into their view, Tye and Rachel laughed at Tye’s well-timed sarcasm.  But then the new friend fell onto the couch next to Rachel and looked her over, throwing his arm behind her shoulders. He was trying and failing to seem sober.

Thankfully, Tye said, “Hey, we have a study lounge upstairs.  It would probably be more comfortable for you.  I wouldn't mind the company”.

Trying to wiggle out from underneath the arm of their drunk friend, Rachel looked at Tye with gratitude. “That would be great. Thank you!”

They walked up the stairs as Tye led Rachel into the study lounge. It was dark with soft lighting, and a small bar was in one corner. There were several couches and chairs set up for studying or socializing. Tye sat down on a sofa and patted the spot next to him.

“So, Rachel, what are you studying?

“Oh, I'm undeclared at the moment. I'm taking some gen eds and trying to figure out what I want to do with my life,” she replied, trying to be polite and sit where invited without giving him the wrong idea.

“That's cool. Well, what do you like to do in your spare time?”

Positive she would sound boring, Rachel replied, “I like to read and paint. I also enjoy going to the beach when I can. It's so peaceful.”

“Oh, I love the beach.  I would love to go with you sometimes.  I used to watch the sunrise over the ocean when I was a kid. I loved that.”

Rachel felt her skin start to warm; not used to such a cute boy acting interested in her.  “That sounds nice. I'd like that,” she blushed slightly, thinking about it. The idea of hanging out with someone like him didn't seem too bad.

As she started to relax, she heard a slight change in Tye’s voice, “Miss Rachel, did you break some hearts when you left Seattle? Or is your boyfriend waiting for you patiently?”

She giggled, “No, I'm not seeing anyone. I didn't have a boyfriend back home, either. I'm just not really the dating type, I guess.”

Tye intentionally let her see his eyes roam over her face and body before answering, “I am not sure how that could be true.  Unless there are a lot of idiot guys in Seattle.” He smiled that damn heart-melting smile again.

(She smiled back, feeling flattered) “Maybe there are. You're really sweet, Tye. I don't think I've ever met a guy quite like you.”

Knowing he was making progress, he playfully puffed out his chest, “That is because there aren’t any.  One of a kind right here.”

“You're probably right,” she said with a smile. “So, tell me about yourself. What do you like to do for fun?”

“Between Lacrosse and studying, I don’t have a ton of time. This might sound kinda nerdy, but I do like to stargaze.”

“That doesn't sound nerdy at all! I actually love stargazing, too. There's this one spot by the beach where you can see the Milky Way really clearly. I'd love to go with you sometime.” She felt insecure as soon as she said it. “Like this guy wants to stargaze with me,” she thought.

But Tye surprised her as he reached down and took her hand, staring into her eyes. “I would actually love that.”

She felt a warmth spread through her body as he held her hand. She hadn't felt this way about anyone in a long time, if ever.

“So… cool, I have a telescope,” nodding down the hall. “It's pointed at Pisces.  I could actually see Neptune through it last night if you want to look.”

Her heart skipped a beat. It felt like the air around them had changed. She couldn't believe she was even considering going anywhere near his room. But he seemed nice, and this sounded pretty innocent. “Sure, that'd be amazing.”

Tye led Rachel down the hall and into his room. It was a mess, but a large window looked out into the night sky. He had a small telescope set up on a tripod. He cleaned it off and stepped out of the way so Rachel could look, guiding her through, focusing it on the stars. The sky was filled with thousands of pinpricks of light.

They spent the next few minutes looking at the stars and talking through the constellations.  As she was looking through the telescope, she felt Tye stand behind her, acting like he was leaning forward to look out the window. He put both hands on her hips and left them there. His touch sent a shiver through her.

After a moment of not stopping him, she felt him nuzzle her hair and then his lips on her neck. It felt amazing. But she didn’t want this to get out of control, so she pulled away gently.

“I'm sorry,” he said. I shouldn't have done that.

“No, it's okay. It just... surprised me,” Rachel said, blushing.

 As Rachel turned to look at him, Tye leaned in and kissed her mouth. “I've wanted to do that since I first saw you.”

Without thinking, Rachel leaned forward and kissed him back.  As they kissed, Tye pulled Rachel towards him. His tongue touched her lips, teasing. His hands reached up and cupped her face, then her neck.  One hand reached down to her hip and pulled her a little roughly against him.

Rachel moaned into the kiss, feeling the heat between them growing. She reached up and pulled Tye closer, her body responding to his touch. Her fingers slid up his chest and around his neck, tangling in his hair. The kiss deepened, becoming more passionate.

As his hand slid from her hip to her bottom, he felt Rachel tense up. He wanted to grip her ass so badly.  But he instead slid the hand up her back, hoping she would let her guard down. He pulled away from the kiss just enough to speak.

Sounding vulnerable, he said, “I don't want to mess this up. But I don't want to stop kissing you.”

Rachel was panting, “Neither do I.”  She kisses him again, harder this time. She let go of his hair and placed her hand on his chest, feeling his heart racing beneath her fingers.

 Tye maneuvered them a couple of steps toward the bed, then gently laid her on it. He quickly laid down with her, his body mostly next to her as he faced her, his thigh intentionally forced between her legs, causing her to open them to accommodate him.

Smirking at her, Tye said, “You're wearing a lot of layers,” as he slowly pushed her sweatshirt up.

Rachel definitely didn’t want to go too far too fast.  But it was so hot in his room, and she was cooking in her sweatshirt. She helped him remove the sweatshirt, knowing she was still in a tee shirt and bra. “Oh, gosh, thank you. I was dying.  It is so warm in here.”  She bit her lip, watching as he took in the size of her chest.

With a hitch in his breath, Tye responded, “You're beautiful,” before he kissed her again and then dragged his hand from her side up to cup one of her large breasts through her shirt.

Rachel moaned into the kiss, both aroused and nervous, “We can’t... we can’t go too far, ok?”

Tye pulled back for a moment, gazing into her eyes. “You're right. But, can we just touch?” he asked as he slid his hand up the inside of her shirt, tugging the top of the cup down until her nipple popped out. His fingers teased at her nipple, making her gasp.

Rachel’s upper body instinctively moved against his hand, wanting more. “Ohhh,” she gulped. “Just… just touch, ok?” Her words came out almost like a whispered plea.

Tye gave an assuring smile, “All right.” He cupped her breast, squeezing it gently, while his thumb circled and teased her nipple under her shirt. “You feel so good,” he said as he moved onto her, freeing his other hand.  As he kissed her again, he moved his freed hand down, sliding it between their bodies, then gripping her pussy through her jeans firmly as she gasped in surprise.

Rachel’s hips jerked up against his hand, her breath coming faster, “Oh gosh, Tye, that feels...” She moaned as he continued to touch her, her body trembling with lust.

Tye kissed her more deeply, their tongues tangling as his fingers moved faster, more insistently. He slid on top of her and forced her legs open with his body.  One hand was still between her legs, massaging her pussy through her jeans. The other hand was still busy cupping her large breast, squeezing it a little too roughly.

Rachel arched her back into his touch, her fingers digging into his shoulders, “Oh, gosh, please, Tye... that feels good, but it’s a little too rough.”

Tye breathed into her ear, “I can't help it. Your body makes me crazy.” He slid his hand off her breast and down to the hem of her shirt.

Rachel’s breath came in ragged gasps as she felt him slowly slide the shirt up, exposing her bare stomach, “I... I don't want to go too far.  I don't want to regret...” her words trail off into a moan as he kissed her neck.

He pulled back from the kiss, his breath hot against her skin. His eyes met hers, and he whispered, "Then don't."  He then leaned in again, kissing her, before pausing, “But if you want me to stop, you're going to have to tell me."

His hand continued massaging her pussy through her jeans, applying more and more pressure.  Heat was pouring out of her body between her legs, and he could feel wetness through the crotch of her jeans. Her hips were subtly bucking against his hand.

Smirking, “You like this, don’t you?” He kissed her again, harder this time, as one of his hands slid up her body to cup her breast roughly through her shirt again.

Rachel arched her back, her nails digging into his shoulders as she moaned into the kiss, partly from pleasure, partly from the pain of how rough he was with her chest. Her hips moved faster against his hand, and he could feel the heat radiating off of her. Yes, she liked it.  But she was too shy to admit it out loud.

“Say it, Rachel. Tell me you like this.”

She gasped as he cupped her breast roughly, and she pushed her hips harder against his hand, her body seeking release.  “Oh gosh, it feels... so... good,” she whispered, her voice barely audible.

Pulling his hand from between their bodies, away from her crotch, he replaced it with the tented crotch of his own jeans. He was so hard.  His hands moved to the hem of her shirt, pushing it up over her bra.  One cup was still pulled down, a pink nipple poking over the top of the lace. While grinding his erection into her crotch, he lifted both bra cups up and over her breasts.  Her breasts were heavy, and both sagged some to opposite sides of her body.

Tye pulled back and looked at her breasts; his voice was hoarse. “Fuck, your tits are huge!”

Embarrassed, Rachel gasped as his hand touched her breasts, and then as he lifted her shirt off completely, “Oh gosh, Tye...”

“Just take your bra off!” he said while pulling his own shirt over his head, exposing his fit body.

Her heart pounding, she hesitated momentarily before slowly reaching up and unclasping her bra. She breathed out shakily as she pulled it off, revealing her full breasts to him. She blushed, feeling incredibly exposed. “I'm sorry. I, I don't know...” her voice trailed off.

“Oh fuck, girl!” he quickly leaned down and took a nipple and as much of her tit-flesh as he could into his mouth, sucking hard and flicking his tongue on her engorged nipple.  It again gave her pleasure and hurt at the same time.

Rachel arched her back into his touch and moaned as he sucked hard on her breast. She could feel his hardness pressing against her through their clothes, and it only made her want more, “Oh please, Tye. I want to, but I can't...” she said haltingly.

He pulled his mouth from her breasts with a loud pop and said, “Just let it happen. We won’t do anything you don’t want to do.”

Rachel’s breath was coming in ragged gasps as she felt the heat of his body against hers. She couldn’t deny the desire she felt for him anymore, and she knew her body wanted this. But she couldn’t just have sex with a guy she just met. She had only had sex with two guys ever, and both were long-term boyfriends. “Okay,” she whispered, her voice shaky with need, “Okay, just… just touching, ok?”

Selinne24
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Selinne24

Tye didn’t respond. With his mouth back roughly sucking one breast, he lifted her legs, still encased in her jeans, up over his arms and began grinding into her roughly as if they were having sex. The friction felt so good to both of them, and Tye loved watching her breasts bounce and shake.

He growled into her breast, sucking harder. “Fuck yeah!”

Rachel’s back arched off the bed as Tye thrust against her. He ground his hard-on against her pussy through their clothes. She moaned deeply, her hands clutching at his hair, holding him close as she felt the need for release overwhelming her, “Oh my GOSH!! Tye, I, I'm... I'm...”

The experienced Tye knew exactly how close she was to orgasm and intentionally pulled his hips back, leaving her on the edge.  Again, letting her breast pop out of his mouth loudly, he sat up on his haunches and looked at her.

“Rachel, you are amazing, and I love this, but,” he said, reaching down to the snap of his jeans, “this is hurting me like this.  I have to take my cock out.  I just, I didn't want to freak you out.”

He gave her a boyish grin, trying to make light of the situation. His hard cock strained against the confines of his jeans.

Her gaze flicked to his crotch as he spoke, then back up to his face. Her breath came in ragged gasps as she struggled to control herself, her chest heaving. "I, I'm okay with that. We’re just touching," she whispered. "I trust you."

Tye's heart skipped a beat at her words. He took her hand in his and guided it down to his crotch, letting her feel the heat and hardness through his jeans. "Are you sure?" he asked, his voice rough with need. "I don't want to do anything you're not ready for."

When Rachel didn’t respond immediately, he let go of her hand on his pants and said, “Take it out for me.”

Her hands trembled as she reached for the button and zipper of his jeans. She tugged them down, revealing his hardness, and gasped softly. While she had messed around with guys before, it was always in the dark and places like the confines of a car. She had never seen a cock right in front of her in the flesh before, but she had seen enough porn to know what it should look like. Tye's cock was larger than she expected, and she was nervous about touching it. But she didn’t want to disappoint him. “It’s just touching,” she thought.  So, she took a deep breath and wrapped her hand around it.

Tye closed his eyes and leaned back, letting her touch him. He lightly shook with need. “Yeah, that's it, baby. Just like that. Stroke my fat cock.”

His language was a little shocking to her, as no one had ever talked to her in such sexual terms. But again, she had seen porn and knew some guys must talk like that while being sexual. Her hand began moving up and down his length as she marveled at the feel of him. It felt so warm and hard in her hand. And he was definitely on the extra-large side. She's never felt anything like it before.  And between what she had in her hand and the way he was talking, she felt crazy with lust.

Tye was now almost kneeling over her. He looked down and saw his cock about a foot from her mouth, her big tits even closer.  He reached his hand between hers and tugged at the snap on her jeans.

“Tye, I, I can't,” her small hand still gripping and slowly pumping his cock.

“I know, I know. I just... I...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by rachelday801
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments