Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Since you insist…

"A wife gives in to her husband’s request"

275
29 Comments 29
45.9k Views 45.9k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Famous Story

Rick and Jerry finished their beers, the last of many, and left a big tip on the table for Annie as they prepared to leave.

“Fuck, I’m a little buzzed,” Rick announced with a laugh. “It’s been a while since we got together.”

“Yeah,” Jerry agreed. “Too long.”

“That Annie is a little hottie,” Rick slurred. “Sure like to bang that little ass.”

“Yeah,” Jerry agreed. “I could sure go for a piece of snatch like that.”

They walked along the dimly lit street discussing Annie’s ass until reaching Rick’s car. Rick fumbled with the keys a moment before handing them to Jerry.

“You drive, bud.”

“Yeah, no problem,” Jerry assured him.

Once in the car Rick brought up Annie once more.

“Fucking hot little ass,” he repeated. “Sure would like to fuck her.”

Jerry laughed. “You said that. You can think about her while you fuck Nina when you get home.”

“Ha ha, yeah,” Rick chuckled. “Hey, you ever think of fucking Nina?”

“What?”

“Nina. You ever think of fucking her.”

“Uh, your wife?”

“Yeah, my wife. Nina. Come on man, you want to bang her?”

“Well, sure,” he admitted. “She’s a little hottie herself.”

“I think about watching her,” Rick announced with an evil grin. “You know, with other guys. We talk about it sometimes, gets me fucking hard.”

“Like sharing her? In a threesome?”

“Yeah,” he sneered. “Love to watch her suck some cock, man… fuck her after.”

“Sounds pretty hot, Rick. You really think you could do it?”

“Fuck yeah, I’m up for it.”

“What about her?”

“Yeah, she’d do it I think,” he replied with a nod. “With someone she really liked. Like you.”

“Yeah?”

“Fuck man, you know she loves you,” Rick laughed. “You two always got along.”

“Yeah, I like her, too,” Jerry replied as he pulled into the driveway and shut the car off. “You sure about this?”

“Yeah. Are you in?”

“Sure,” Jerry answered as he handed the keys to Rick.

Nina was sitting at the kitchen table with a glass of wine and a small plate in front of her. She slowly nibbled on the piece of cheese, focused on the steamy scene unfolding in the romance novel she held in her other hand. The cheese was gently clenched in her teeth as the heroine was about to relent to the overwhelming overtures of her handsome new boss. “The caress of his warm breath on her neck as his hands…”.

The door opened and her eyes moved to Rick and Jerry as they came in. She was not expecting Jerry and considered her choice of pyjamas - Rick’s oversized flannel shirt and nothing else. Maybe she could change quickly?

“Hi, babe,” Rick said as he stopped behind her. “I brought Jerry to see you.”

His hands rested on her shoulders and gently massaged, his thumbs pressing in at the base of her neck.

“Hi, Nina,” Jerry smiled.

“Hi, Jerry,” she smiled back.

Rick’s hands moved slowly over her shoulders and upper arms. He leaned down and kissed her neck, his warm beer-scented breath caressing her as he nibbled.

“Um, are you guys hungry?” she asked in an attempt to redirect his attention.

“Hungry for you, babe,” Rick growled as his hands dropped to her breasts.

“What… what are you doing, Rick?” Nina asked quietly as the hands cupped and squeezed.

“We’ve talked about having some fun with someone else,” he replied. “So I brought Jerry to join us.”

She looked over at Jerry. He had a sly grin on his handsome face and desire in his deep blue eyes. She admitted to herself that she had always found him attractive and enjoyed his company. Rick moved to her side and stood with his thigh against her shoulder. He undid his zipper and fished his hardened cock out, holding it level with her mouth.

Nina looked up at him, her eyes locking on his as he stroked his cock.

“You want me to blow you while he watches?” she questioned.

“Yeah, and him.”

“You want me to blow you both?”

“Yeah, babe,” he growled. “Come on, you know I want to watch you suck some cock.”

She glanced at Jerry and then back at Rick.

“I don’t know...” she said as she considered the request.

Nina felt her nipples harden and sudden heat between her legs as the thought of sucking two cocks began to appeal to her inner slut. They had talked about it, and even though the idea was very exciting and titillating in the heat of the moment she always thought it was just fantasy talk. Now it was real and she found the idea intriguing and erotic.

She looked over at Jerry again, the hunger in his eyes and the very large bulge in his jeans fueling her building desire as she imagined what he was really packing in those snug jeans he wore. Turning her head back she found the fat tip of Rick’s cock nearly touching her lips.

“Come on, babe,” he urged.

She sucked on her lower lip and looked up at him. The sexual tension in the air was electrifying and heavy, the lusty look on his face showing his desire.

“Are you sure about this?” she asked nervously.

“Yeah, babe,” he growled. “Jerry, show her your cock.”

Jerry lowered his zipper as Nina turned her head towards him, undid the button and pulled his jeans down slightly. His long, thick cock appeared, bobbing in the air as he released it.

“Shit, man!” Rick exclaimed. “You got a huge dick!”

“Yeah, I do,” Jerry replied with a smile.

Nina stared at the biggest cock she had ever seen, nine inches of thick sausage with a fat mushroom head. Her waning reluctance was replaced with the desire to experience that big cock.

“Touch it, babe,” Rick urged. “You know you want to.”

Nina looked up at Jerry and smiled. He knew by the look on her face that he wasn’t going to be disappointed tonight. Rick maybe, but not him.

“Alright, why not?” Nina conceded with a shrug and a sly grin. “Since you insist.”

Nina turned towards Jerry and put her hands on the thick pole, slowly stroking as he moved towards her. She marvelled at the solid thickness as she tried to wrap her hands around the swollen shaft and was unable to touch finger-to-thumb.

Rick’s hands were on her breasts again, squeezing gently before the fingers undid the buttons of the flannel shirt. She reluctantly pulled her hands away and shrugged off the shirt.

“Here, babe,” Rick growled as he put his hand on her head and pulled her mouth to his waiting cock.

Her mouth opened and took him in, sucking him quickly as her hand reached out and searched for Jerry’s cock. Jerry took her hand and placed it on his cock, feeling her grasp it gently and begin stroking its full length. He watched as she bobbed back and forth on Rick's cock, taking it almost fully with ease. She pulled away and took in a deep breath before turning her head towards Jerry.

“Yeah, babe,” Rick hissed. “Suck on that big dick.”

Nina licked the big swollen mushroom, swirling her tongue around and under it as she put both hands on the thick shaft. She opened her mouth wide and took in it, wrapping her lips around the shaft and focusing on the fat head filling her mouth. Jerry moaned as her tongue slithered around the underside of his cock, resisting the urge to push in. He knew it would be a challenge for her to take more.

“Okay, my turn,” Rick announced.

The sight of his wife sucking on the massive cock of his friend thrilled him, driving his lust higher and making his cock as hard as a steel rod. Nina turned her head and sucked him again, immediately noticing the difference. Rick’s cock was a little over six inches and hefty but it was no match for the huge pole Jerry offered. She pulled away and focused on Jerry again.

“You like that big fucking cock, don’t you?” Ricked growled. “Suck it in babe, take as much as you can.”

Nina required no urging as she took Jerry into her mouth again. Her pussy tingled and wettened as she attacked the huge meat, taking more and more as she pushed herself harder. She gagged and pulled away, a stream of drool running down her chin.

“Fuck yeah, babe! That’s so fucking hot!” Rick exclaimed as he stroked himself vigorously.

Nina took it in again, determined to get at least half of the glorious cock into her mouth. Jerry held her head steady as she sucked, pulling her back down each time she gasped for air.

“Fuck… I’m going to blow, Nina,” he announced.

“Yeah, man! Cum in her face!” Rick urged excitedly. “Give her that fucking load!”

Nina pulled back and smiled up at Jerry as his cock erupted. She jerked the thick shaft, feeling the throbs as streams of his hot cream covered her face and felt the warm liquid hit her hair, her cheeks and mouth.

jacksonchloe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jacksonchloe

“Fuck, that’s so fucking hot!” Rick exclaimed as Jerry groaned.

Nina swallowed and licked the tip of the swollen head before rubbing the still-pulsing cock over her face, loving the feel of the hot meat on her slick skin. She took the fat tip into her mouth and sucked hard, drawing out the last few drops before letting it fall away.

Rick grabbed her head and pulled her face to him, jerking his cock furiously as he exploded. He groaned loudly as he added his load to Jerry’s, covering Nina’s face with more pearly liquid.

“Oh fuck!” he grunted as his balls emptied out.

She wiped the cum away from her eyes as the two watched. The sight of her pretty face covered in cum excited them both and they watched intently as she licked her lips and wiped the cum with her fingers. Both moaned as she sucked the sticky fingers clean.

Nina was beyond horny. She felt so turned on by the excitement of the two men and the feeling of the hot cum spraying her face and wanted more of that glorious thick cock. She stood up and moved to the couch in the living room, dropping down and spreading her legs apart. Her fingers rubbed her exposed pussy as she spoke.

“I need something, too,” she growled.

Jerry looked at Rick.

“Can I eat her out?”

“Yeah, go ahead,” Rick agreed.

Jerry stripped his clothes off quickly and moved to the couch. He slipped between Nina’s slender thighs and gave her a big smile.

“I’ve always wanted to do this,” he said quietly before burying his head between her legs.

Nina moaned as his tongue attacked her juicy little cunt and grabbed his head with both hands. She came quickly as his tongue flicked over her clit, holding him tight as the climax washed away. Jerry continued, moving his hand up and adding a finger to the erotic ministrations. He wanted her really wet and relaxed before he fucked her.

Rick moved close and watched. His cock was getting hard again already, the sight of Nina’s cum-covered face as she orgasmed turning him on immensely.

Nina opened her eyes for a moment and watched Rick stroke himself. Obviously, he was as excited as she was. She didn’t know if his plan included Jerry fucking her, but she decided it did now. She wanted that dick inside of her.

Rick moved close and put his cock to her lips, rubbing it along until they parted and took him in. Nina used her tongue, running it around lazily as her focus was on the immense pleasure between her legs. He watched intently as Nina’s little body shook and quivered in orgasm as Jerry brought her to climax again and again. He had never made her cum like that, but it excited him to see it.

Jerry sat up and wiped his chin as he smiled at Nina. Her little moans and quivering body told him that she was still feeling the effects of his efforts. He looked at Rick and smiled.

“Man, she has a great little pussy,” he praised.

Nina opened her eyes and looked at Rick.

“I need to get fucked now,” she growled. “I want that big cock in me.”

Before he could respond Jerry moved between her legs, rubbing his now-hard cock along the wet folds of her pussy.

“Oh, give me that fucking cock,” Nina moaned as the fat tip rubbed teasingly.

Rick stayed quiet and watched as Jerry slowly pushed into her, spreading the folds with his fingers as the swollen head disappeared. He felt a mix of intense excitement, jealousy and regret as his friend began to fuck his wife.

Jerry went slowly, pushing himself in bit by bit to allow her to adjust to the size of his swollen cock. The feeling was incredible as her tight little pussy accepted his girth, squeezing him tightly as he pushed deeper. Nina moaned continually as the thick pole stretched and filled her, the fat tip touching areas never before touched. Rick’s cock had always felt big and satisfying, but this was something else.

Rick was mesmerized by the sight of the huge cock sliding in and out of Nina’s pussy. The wet shaft was gripped tightly as it pulled out and then partly disappeared, just like the images of the videos he had watched. The knowledge that it was his wife’s pussy excited him even more.

Jerry started pumping, holding her legs apart as he began thrusting his swollen cock into her. Slowly he pushed deeper and deeper, intending to bury himself fully inside of Nina.

Rick couldn’t control his excitement, the lust of his fantasy pushing him to the edge once more. He let out a deep groan and jerked his cock vigorously, splattering Nina’s chest and shoulder with another load of steaming cum.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck!” he grunted as he emptied out for the second time.

Nina began quivering as Jerry slowed his pace and gently pushed his entire length into her. The huge swollen head and thick shaft filled her completely, touching all the nerves and pressuring her insides. The incredible feeling overwhelmed her senses and triggered a massive wave of orgasms. Rick stared as Nina’s eyes rolled back, her body clenched and lifted her head and shoulders off of the couch. She shook violently with her mouth open as the huge climax wracked her body. Rick had never seen anything like it.

Jerry held himself steady as Nina’s climax rocked through her, keeping his cock fully buried in the tightly clenching cunt. He loved when this happened, the feeling of giving a woman that intense pleasure driving his pride and excitement. He struggled to keep his load in as she writhed below him.

“Holy fuck…” Rick said quietly.

Nina suddenly dropped down on the couch and gasped, sucking in air as the climax crested. She lay limply with her head to one side, exhausted from the intensity of the experience.

Jerry took his cue. He pushed her knees to her chest and fucked her hard and fast, driving himself fully into her on each thrust. Her now limp and relaxed body accepted the full length of his thick pole, just as he expected, and he admired Nina’s beautiful face and cum-covered body as he pounded into her. It was a long-desired fantasy come to reality, he had wanted her for a long time.

In moments he peaked, groaning loudly as his cock erupted. He pushed deep, his large balls pressed against her as he buried his load deep inside of Nina’s limp body. Shaking as the intense orgasm emptied his balls for the second time he struggled to hold himself steady.

Rick watched with unsettling feelings as Jerry’s huge cock unloaded inside of his little wife’s pussy. He was amazed she could take the entire thing, shocked at the intensity of her orgasm and unsure of how he felt about Jerry leaving a load inside of her.

Jerry leaned forward and rested his head on Nina’s chest as he caught his breath. He felt her hand stroke his hair as his softening cock slipped out and pulled along a wet gush of juices. They both let out a quiet moan.

Rick sat down in the recliner and rested as he wrestled with his feelings and watched them recover in silence.

“Hey, you okay, Rick?” Jerry asked.

“Yeah, yeah,” Rick replied with a nod. “That was fucking hot.”

“Yeah, it was,” Jerry agreed.

“Yes,” Nina added quietly.

Jerry moved off and sat up, allowing Nina to sit up as well. She put her shoulder against Jerry’s and leaned against him, resting her head on his shoulder. Nina felt exhausted, sore and satisfied like never before. She let out a deep sigh as she smiled at Rick.

“So, was that everything you wanted?” she asked.

“Yeah,” he admitted with a smile. “It was.”

“Good. I enjoyed it, too,” she admitted with a big smile.

“Me, too,” Jerry added. “Thanks.”

Nina turned her head and kissed him on the cheek.

“Thank you, Jerry,” she said as she slowly stood up. “I need to go to bed.”

She kissed Rick and disappeared down the hallway to the bedrooms.

“I‘ll get going, buddy,” Jerry announced as he dressed. “Thanks again, it was great.”

“Yeah, it satisfied that craving,” Rick replied.

“Oh. A one-time thing?” Jerry asked. “We still good? No problem?”

“Yeah, I think one time. We are good, man. Don’t worry.”

“She’s a great fuck, man. You’re a lucky guy.”

“Yeah, I am.”

“Well, if you guys change your mind…”

“Don’t worry,” Rick laughed. “We’ll let you know.”

Rick closed the door and went to the bedroom, finding Nina sound asleep. He undressed and lay on the bed, replaying the scenes in his mind and trying to sort through the mixed feelings of emotions tumbling inside. He looked over at her and felt a pang of regret and a sense of unease.

Jerry went out to his car, checked his phone and drove home. He replayed the evening in his mind as he had a quick shower, his fantasy of fucking Nina actually fulfilled and better than he had imagined. He slept soundly.

He woke up to find two texts on his phone. One was from his ex, Terri, looking to have lunch together. That was her way of saying she wanted to hook up today. She didn’t love him anymore but still loved his dick.

The second was from Nina.

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments