Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Secret Stranger

"A girl is groped at a rock concert, reluctantly, but surrenders herself to his further advances"

439
83 Comments 83
34.3k Views 34.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Famous Story

Author's Notes

"This story was accidentally deleted after being published for 4 days and since it was not possible to recover it, it lost all its Likes (~40)/Favourites and comments. <p> [ADVERT] </p> If you feel you have read it before, you probably have but please leave your Likes/Favourites and any comments that you did before."

My favourite rock band was in town. Wearing my sexiest rock chick short black leather skirt and best crop top, I was in the crowd of avid fans in front of the concert stage. We were all packed together so tightly that individual movement was restricted - we moved as a group, in waves like a flock of birds - a murmuration. I always like this physical connection and closeness to other bodies in a crowd like this. Memories of past mosh pits and of horny oneness came to mind but also memories of inconvenience if you needed to have a pee.

Anyway, I didn't need a pee. One of the band's slow ballads drifted from the stage - the sort of slow song that plays during what we girls call the "erection section" at school dances. A familiar tingle arose between my legs - the arousal of knowing the power I held over the cock of the boy I was dancing with. Grinding into him guaranteed an erection. If I really liked him, I ensured his erection pushed against my clit for maximum arousal and some wetness. Wow, I couldn't believe how real these memories felt as in my mind I was back there feeling his cock rubbing my clit.

Those slow dance memories were evocative. I felt a warmth beginning to invade my core and a tingle visiting between my legs. I felt the crush of bodies causing me to ground myself into the ass of the person in front. The intimacy of all these people packed together brought benefits.

I began to realise that it wasn't just me pushing into the body in front, but the body behind was grinding into my ass. I was the juicy filling in a threesome - a deep untried fantasy of mine. Wetness began to creep into my panties from this thought and from the stranger grinding into me from behind. His noticeable bulge, now pressing against my ass, focussed my attention deliciously.

That grinding was moving to the music as my skirt was being lifted, and two large hands began to gently caress my ass. A bead of sweat dripped from my forehead as I struggled to twist around to see this stranger's face. It was an exercise in frustration due to this crush of bodies. I could only turn my head to the side. My frustration left me feeling vulnerable as I realised how immobile I was in this sea of human bodies. My thoughts turned to my boyfriend, whom I now wished was here - at least I wouldn't feel so vulnerable. Unfortunately, I hadn't been convincing enough to get him to come.

This stranger's gentle butt caress became more daring as I felt fingers pressing along my ass crack with a more wanton pressure. His groping was becoming more intimate and pleasurable. I had long fantasised about being tied up, blindfolded and taken by a stranger with a very fulfilling cock who satisfied his every desire. I hovered in anticipation over this stranger's fingers, wondering how this would unfold.

His finger began tantalisingly sliding along my moistened slit from my tight little hole to my sensitive clit and back again. I tried half-heartedly to squirm and move away, but I couldn't escape this probing. Finally, stopping my half-hearted squirming, I surrendered to the pleasure coming from my pussy. I had already stopped grinding into the guy in front. My focus had shifted entirely to what was happening between my legs.

That warm, floaty, dopey pleasure began to overtake me – the one I sometimes get when I become a total submissive to my husband's sexual desires, when I become his sexual plaything. When I'm completely in his control, being used for any and all of his sexual whims. I felt this now as this stranger was taking over my body, using it for his pleasure, and there was nothing I could do.

My wetness thoroughly drenched my panties as this stranger's finger began tracing circles around my little asshole and again around my enlarging clit. Those little tantalising circles created a pleasure that consumed my thoughts. "I'm your sex toy," I thought.

My hardening clit jumped with satisfaction at being exquisitely pinched when his thumb joined the pleasure party. I heard low moans from my lips as my clit was rolled between his thumb and forefinger.

Squeals of pleasure followed at my asshole being opened by his thumb pushing against my sphincter. I spread my legs for better access as I felt his finger parting my pussy lips. I was now offering myself to his probing fingers and loving it.

Any caring about the identity of the stranger behind me stopped at the same time as I stopped thinking about my boyfriend. Even the thought of being unfaithful was abandoned to my lusty desires. I was turning into a slut and loving every minute of it. But then, just as I languished in my slutty anticipation, his finger and thumb withdrew.

Momentary disappointment changed to excitement as two large hands gripped my hips, holding me vice-like. My soaked pussy lips pushed against my panties were twitching in anticipation. His cock head pushed slowly forward, parting my soaking wet pussy lips making steady progress along my slit. My pulse raced as his cock head came to rest on my throbbing clit. Tap, tap, tap - he used his cock head like a fleshy vibrator, tapping and pushing hard against my erect clit.

My clit, peeking from its fleshy hood, stood erect and proud, like the tip of a small penis emerging from its foreskin. I was glad I still had my panties on as the friction on my now engorged clit from his shaft sliding forward nearly caused me to orgasm. I badly needed to orgasm but wanted his cock filling me now. 

I looked down to see a tent begin to form in my skirt. I shuddered, thinking about the length of his cock causing this. Then managing to get my hand down, I lifted my skirt to reveal this protruding cock. My hand seemed so small against his enormous shaft.

MurielGolden
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MurielGolden

New fears entered my thinking, mixed now with excited sexual anticipation. I feared the girth of his cock might stretch me too painfully. I feared the length might go too deep inside me. My all-consuming desire to feel my pussy entirely filled by his magnificent cock displaced these fears.

While all these thoughts were running around my head, I heard my panties ripping. I gasped in trepidation. I spread my legs some more and waited for him to impale me. I was primed and as wet as I had ever been, but I still hoped he didn't enter me in one thrust as I didn't think I could handle it. 

My apprehension dissipated as his two fingers entered my pussy instead of his cock. He began to twist and turn his fingers inside my super-wet pussy, allowing me to relax some more. I closed my eyes in ecstasy as he found my spongy Gspot and began to press it. He pushed on it harder than I was used to. It seemed odd at first but became way more intense than my usual gentle stimulation of my Gspot. My pussy was gushing as he applied hard pulsing pressure with his fingers. "Please don't stop", I cried out loud. I didn't care who was around. My whole being had collapsed into this singularity of pleasure coming from my Gspot. Wave after wave of hot, burning pleasure emanated from this single spot and permeated every inch of my body. 

He opened me up entirely with his bulbous cock head pushing against my pussy lips. At the same time, his fingers continued to pulse my Gspot. I had never experienced that feeling of being stretched by a big cock entering my tight pussy while my Gspot was being pulsed. I was ready to cum there and then. Seemingly sensing my imminent orgasm, he ceased the attention of his fingers and withdrew them. My relaxed muscles were now prepared to accept his giant cock slowly entering me. I was being stretched beyond my comfort zone. I clenched down on his shaft just after the rim of his hood cleared my cleft's outer ring and bit my lip, knowing I could now take his girthy cock.

As if reading my mind, he stayed still and allowed me to control the depth of his entry. Likening that feeling of being stretched when first entered, I rocked back and forth, with his cock head just inside me. Very close to orgasm, that complete filling of my pussy overwhelmed me as I pushed myself down on his cock. Moaning and squealing with abandon, I was beyond caring who heard or saw me. I was entirely abandoned to my slutty pleasure-seeking. "Oh Fuck, fuck me, please". I heard coming from my lips,

I wanted to look around again now, but this time to look into this stranger's eyes to whom I had utterly surrendered my body. I started to turn my head, but he took his shovel-like hands off my hips, grasped my head, and kept me facing forward. He held my head while pushing the entire length of his cock into me. My whole body shook as the base of his shaft, being even wider, stretched and opened up my cleft even further. I was fully impaled on this bull-like cock and loved it.

He pounded me relentlessly, pushing hard into me. In my head, we were now on stage, me on all fours; he straddling me with his powerful thighs, pushing his animal-like cock deep into me. Every thrust of his cock gave rise to gasps of pleasure from the audience. I was imagining I was the sacrificial virgin at the centre of some fertility ritual. With hypnotic trance music and an audience in rapture, I was being taken by his animal-like pounding. I was going to be impregnated by his seed deposited deeply in me.

The song from the stage built to its crescendo while his pounding became more frantic. His low guttural growls became part of the sonic backdrop to the music. I knew he was close to gushing inside me. I could feel his cock-head swelling inside me. Everything disappeared at that moment when he unloaded during the song's final crescendo. 

I held still, focusing on the pulsing of his big cock deep inside me, gushing his hot torrent of cum blasting against my cervix. That was the tipping point of sensual overload,  delivering me in rapture to the most overwhelming body-shaking orgasm I had ever experienced. Wave after wave of pure pleasure bathed my body in a sexual furnace. Finally, my shaking legs gave out under me. I should have collapsed onto the floor in a heap ---- I had no bones left in my body to support me. Only the bodies surrounding me, propping me up and being impaled on his stiff shaft, saved me from collapsing.

His spurting finally stopped as he whispered in my ear, "don't turn back". He withdrew his still fully-hard cock with a loud, squelchy pop which left me feeling empty. After recovering my senses, I couldn't stop myself - I had to see who this bestial being was. When I turned around, I saw young guys jumping up and down, enjoying the concert and smiling at me.

One face stood out from this sea of smiling faces. He was looking at me somewhat enigmatically and lasciviously. Before I could say anything, the crowd closed in around him, and his face was obscured. Later, as I made my way home, it remained a nagging but thrilling thought - who was this man? For a long while, he remained the mysterious stranger. This stranger who fucked me into body-shaking orgasmic ecstasy, until one day …

Published 
Written by cybervirgin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments