Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Photo Shoot Seduction

"A photo shoot goes a step too far"

75
35 Comments 35
25.9k Views 25.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words

I was twenty-one and at Uni, as you would expect flat broke and struggling to pay for my social life, let alone rent and bills.

A good friend of mine suggested I do a little glamour photography with a local photographer in the centre of Bristol.  I contacted him by phone and explained I was interested in topless, maybe a full nude shoot.  They seemed okay and I agreed a price for a trial shoot with them.  I was very nervous but I have never had issues with showing my body so I guessed it would be okay.

On the morning of the shoot I showered, did my hair, and headed down to the studio.  I was greeted at the door by a pleasant guy who showed me through to a room at the back with a large sofa in it.  The lighting was already in place.  It looked pretty professional and I started to relax, feeling more comfortable with the situation.

The man who greeted me at the door came through followed by a photographer.  He explained he wanted to get some topless shots of me in various poses.  It all seemed pretty straightforward and before I knew it I was laid out on the sofa, my boobs on display as the photographer merrily clicked away. 

The first guy directed me, having my play with my nipples, pressing my boobs together, the usual sort of thing.

"Anna," he said, "Would it be possible to get some shots in your knickers and then fully nude?"

I looked at him.

"Okay, I don't see why not," I replied, and slipped out of my jeans.

I lay in various poses, giving a glimpse of my pussy through my lace knickers, eventually sliding them off, glad I had trimmed myself well the night before.

"That's fantastic Anna," I heard him say. "Now one on your knees looking back to us."

I obliged, quite enjoying myself.

"Okay Anna, could we try something extra?"

"What?" I asked.

"Could we do some shots with a guy in the pics? He will be nude too but not touching you."

"Umm, I guess so," I replied.  "But not touching okay?"

"Yeah that's fine," he said.

He left the room for a minute and came back in with a tall muscular guy, probably a little older than me but not by much.  He introduced himself as Mike and quickly stripped off, sitting next to me on the sofa.  Again the directions came and we started posing, the photographer happily clicking away at us. 

I suddenly became aware my co model had got rather over excited.  I looked at him and his straining erection.

"Umm, what's going on with that thing?" I asked cheekily.

He looked embarrassed.  "I'm really sorry," he said.  "It is difficult not to get like this with your body."

"Thank you," I replied smiling.

We continued, though the director was getting ever more daring. 

"How about you just hold it?" he asked.  "Make it look like you are going to kiss it."

There didn't seem too much harm in that and I gripped his shaft, puckering my lips close to it.  He twitched in my hand.

"Careful!" I warned him.  "I don't want to go home covered in sperm.

Samantha_Ga
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Samantha_Ga

My boyfriend would not be happy."

The director was starting to get excited and pushing his luck, having me hold him in various poses. 

"You look quite, umm, excited yourself he remarked."

"Well what do you expect with King Dong here in my face?" I said laughing.

He got me to lay back on the sofa, legs apart, this time Mike with his face between my thighs.  Suddenly I felt his tongue brush my lips.  I shuddered.

"Hey," I said.  "No touching."

"Oh go on Anna, just a bit?" the director said.

I sighed as I felt his tongue slip between my now wet folds.  I must admit it did feel really good and the sexual tension in the air was getting me quite turned on.  However, I wasn't about to enter into a hardcore porn shoot.

"Right, now kneel between her legs, Mike," he instructed.  "Make it look like you are about to enter her but don't actually touch."

I looked at Mike as he positioned himself, both of us breathing heavily now.

"Just you be careful," I warned him again.

Mike looked like he was struggling to control himself and I really didn't want it all over me.

Click Click. I sighed.

"Okay, that's great!"

Mike coughed and with that I felt his penis rest against me.

"Oi!" I said, but didn't actually stop it.  It was already there now anyway.

I moaned as he throbbed against my moist lips.

"That's fantastic," I heard the director say as more photos were taken.

"Just slip the head inside," he instructed.

Mike gently pressed against my opening, his head slipping just into me. 

"Fuck," I moaned, involuntarily clenching on him.  It felt so good and the situation was so charged I felt on the brink of orgasm.

"Oh fuck," he gasped "I can't!"

I looked up at him, realising he wasn't going to control himself.

"Mike NO!" I exclaimed, but it was clearly too late.

I groaned, pulling him to me, wrapping my legs around as he sank into my wet depths.  

He moaned "Oh my God, Anna," as I ground against him, his penis starting to pulsate inside as he shot his semen into me.  I gripped him digging my nails into his back, biting into his shoulder as my orgasm flooded over me, shuddering on him as we held tight together on the sofa.

"That's fantastic you two," I heard above our moans, starting to regain my senses.

"I'm so sorry Anna," Mike stammered.

"It's okay," I whispered. "I don't think either of us could help ourselves.

I cleaned myself up and got dressed. 

To date that was my only experience with modeling.  I decided I shouldn't do it again as I clearly wasn't capable of maintaining an appropriate boundary!

 

 

Published 
Written by sexylips_
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments