Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Knew It (2)

"I knew it. Michael had a crush on me, and I must say that I loved the thought of it. But how embarrassing! I could be his mother."

36
3 Comments 3
3.2k Views 3.2k
3.9k words 3.9k words

Author's Notes

"The doorbell rang - it was Michael. I straightened my loose blouse. I had deliberately chosen this one because the thin cotton fabric accentuated my breasts really nicely. <p> [ADVERT] </p>In the mirror in the hall, I checked my hair. I whispered to myself. You're acting like a teenage girl, Stine."

I knew it. Michael had a crush on me!

And I must say that I loved the thought of ​​it, since that day half a year ago, when I - for the first time - discovered his physical interest in me.

My son Oliver, his friend Michael and I, had been talking in the garden. The young men were about to leave for a football game. I had just weeded the kitchen garden, and I straightened my back, by putting a hand on my lower back, and automatically the movement pushed my chest forward.

I had eye contact with Oliver, but I could clearly sense, that Michael’s eyes were totally locked on my breasts. He obviously didn't realize that I saw it out of the corner of my eye, because he continued as much as possible.

Immediately I took advantage of the situation and kept straightening my back. I actually pushed my chest forward even further, so that my breasts pushed on my t-shirt. A classical tactic. I wondered if my nipples could be clearly seen through the fabric, but of course, I didn't want to check. He wasn't supposed to know that I knew he was looking.

But I really enjoyed the thought of him looking at me, and I had felt a tingle of arousal and wetness between my legs. What's going on here Stine? I had thought and immediately stopped the chain of thoughts. How embarrassing! I could be his mother.

 

So, it was right there, a summer day in the garden half a year ago, that my view on Michael changed forever. All of a sudden he was no longer the sweet quiet little Michael, who had been Oliver’s friend since... well since forever.

He was still sweet and quiet, but now he was a young handsome attractive man, who clearly had discovered his sexuality. And I had begun to fantasize a bit about his young muscular body, and his sexual preferences and fantasies. Where was he in that part of life?

It was perhaps a little sick, I know, but I couldn't help it; And I reassured myself, that no one would ever know; And I was probably not the only forty-three-year-old - slightly neglected - single mother of two children, who had naughty and forbidden dreams about some young virile flesh.

 

I was standing here in the kitchen on a Saturday evening, making meatballs. Oliver told me yesterday that Michael was coming over. They would write applications together.

When Oliver said Michael's name, I instantly felt joy. It would be great to see him again.

So last night, when I was lying in my bed, I had satisfied myself with my thoughts revolved around Michael. I imagined him adoring me and my body. Taking me gently. Taking me hard and lustfully. I also imagined him masturbating while thinking of me. It had been a nice fantasy, and I had fallen into a deep sleep after a wonderful orgasm.

 

The doorbell rang - it was Michael. I straightened my loose blouse. I had deliberately chosen this one because the thin cotton fabric accentuated my breasts really nicely. In the mirror in the hall, I checked my hair. I whispered to myself. You're acting like a teenage girl, Stine.

I opened the door and smiled intensely and welcomingly as always, and gave him an extra intense hug, so he undoubtedly would feel my breasts on his chest. I wanted him to be encouraged, challenged, incited and goaded into admiring me. But of course I played my game carefully. It was important, that it didn't seem like I was acting deliberately.

This was the universal women's trick, and It always worked.

I had definitely caught his attention. His sexually excited adolescent mind had clearly run away with him. It was super cool, and once again I felt like the young, smiling, attractive and sex-hungry Stine, who in her young life had a considerable number of guys and men. I had tried many things – also sexual things. And I was obviously - and fortunately - not a finished woman.

 

"Nice to see you again, Michael. Oliver is in his room. Are you staying for dinner?” I asked with a clear expectation that he would agree.

"Yes, please. If it's fine with you, I would love to," he said. He had a super sexy deep voice, and polite as always.

"There's always room for you, Michael," I said with an inviting voice, and that special look, that I had developed to perfection over time. I needed him to be captured.

This is the wild, wild West, I laughed to myself.

 

Michael headed for Oliver’s room, and I finished cooking. A little later, the two young men came down the hall to the kitchen, and Oliver told me, that he had been called to work. I immediately felt excitement in my stomach. Right now I had a golden opportunity to be alone with Michael. Oliver had to go to work, and Karen was about to go to a party and sleep at Thea's. A cunning plan began to form in my forbidden thoughts.

 

Oliver quickly slipped out of the door.

I said goodbye to him and looked at Michael, blinking innocently.

"Stay for dinner, Michael. Karen, we are eating now!”

“And by the way,” once again I looked at him with my deer eyes. “I also have a painting that I need help to hang up. Oliver has promised to do it many times, but you know him. There is sometimes a long way from thought to action."

"Of course, Stine - I'd like that," he said, and I gave him a gentle hug on the arm.

"Let's eat first, and afterwards we will fix the painting."

 

Karen came tumbling down to the dining table and threw herself down on the chair.

"Mum. Thea is throwing a party you remember! And I'm sleeping there.”

I had been waiting and hoping for this moment. Now I had to act surprised, so it wasn't obvious that I was making plans.

"Karen dear. You haven't told me that."

"Yes, I have mum. You just never hear what I'm saying!” She sounded angry and was clearly very frustrated.

“We are eight from our class, and Thea's parents are at home. Come on - I need to stay there.”

"She's so busy with all kinds of things, that she completely forgets her mother," I said and smiled to Michael.

I leaned over the table to take the pot of potatoes. It was a movement that I knew would tighten my breasts in the blouse, and reveal some of my cleavage. I could sense he was looking. Perfect!

“Okay, okay, mom. There's a party at Thea's and I'm sleeping there. Isn't that okay? Please!” She almost begged now.

"Yes dear, that's fine then. But take care with the alcohol. Remember how sick you were last time,” I replied.

 

The dinner went well, and the three of us talked about everything. Finally, Thea said she had to go, and after she was gone by the wind, Michael and I just sat there looking at each other. He seemed a little distressed by the situation, and I now woke up as Oliver's mother - saving him.

"We'll just leave the table like it is, Michael. Then I'll clean up later when you're gone. Let's fix the painting so you can get home. Why spend a lovely Saturday evening with an old woman like me," I laughed and put my hand on top of his. Just a second. But enough so I felt his soft hair on his hand.

 

When Michael stood with the drill in his hand, and his right bicep showed itself, I became "Stine the she-wolf" again. He was really delicious. His shorts fit perfectly on him. He smelled nice, and he exuded the manliness I found so attractive.

I chose to stand a little closer to him, and with the vacuum cleaner in my hand, I leaned towards him, so my right breast rested a little on his left arm. I could feel a little extra tension in his arm and a breath that was held a little longer. I enjoyed the moment. I still "had it in me".

"That's right, Mads. Just go ahead," I shouted through the noise.

 

Once the hole was drilled, I bent down to take the box of screws and Rawplugs. I purposely faced him so he could see under my blouse when I bent down. I stayed down a little longer than necessary, and picked up a few insignificant small pieces of plaster. When I stood up, I could tell that he had been looking. His lips were slightly parted, and there was a slight hint of embarrassment in his gaze when I looked into his eyes.

I felt the moisture return between my legs and a suction in my diaphragm. I got an uncontrollable urge to just take his - guaranteed perfect - young stiff cock out of his shorts. Massage it hard and fast. Take him in my mouth and suck him to the end.

"I am so happy for your help, Mads. You have no idea how much it means to me," I said, and for the first time, it was him who gave ME a small squeeze on my arm.

 

I found a couple of beers, and we sat down at the kitchen table. But as I moved the glass filled with beer to Michael, it tipped over, and the beer splashed all over him.

"Oh no, Michael. So sorry! I'm so clumsy. I'll go find something to dry with.”

I took a tea towel from the hook, but of course it wasn't enough to dry the tavern-smelling beer-stained clothes.

"I'd better go home and change my clothes," Michael said.

But by looking at his wet clothes, I realized, that I couldn't send him off like that. Once again I became Oliver's mother.

"No, no, Michael,” I said. “You're not going home like that. Imagine yourself like this on the bus. Go to the bathroom and take a shower. I will find some of Oliver's clothes that you can borrow.”

"No, it's really not necessary Stine." I loved hearing him say my name.

"Nonsense, Michael," I responded firmly and led him out into the hall, and pointed down towards the bathroom.

“Go – take the shower. I will find the clothes.”

 

When he entered the bathroom, it struck me, that there were no more clean towels in there. I went to the utility room and took one from the dryer machine. The towel was still warm and smelled good. “Mm. There is nothing as a warm clean towel,” I said to myself.

On my way down to the bathroom, I quickly found some clothes in Oliver's room.

I went to the bathroom door and knocked. I could hear the water was turned on – he was already taking the shower. He didn't respond to my knock.

The door was for some reason not locked, so I allowed myself to enter and called him immediately.

"Great you hadn't locked the door Michael. I have found you a towel, and I will hang it right here outside the shower cabin,” I said out loud to drown out the noise of the water.

“Okay,” he stammered and sounded surprised.

I hung the towel on the hook and fleetingly saw his figure through the slightly transparent shower curtain. He stood with his side to the curtain, and I could see that he had an erection. A big one. His cock stood there as a shadow. Big and hard, and pointing upwards.

KiraKayleigh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiraKayleigh

Wow – what a sight, I thought, and immediately I felt a strong urge to seduce him. Give myself to him as a gift that he could unwrap and use for anything he wanted. In return, I simply just needed to abuse his body and his obvious desire for me. Drain him of juice and power, and manipulate him into wanting to come back for more.

"Enjoy your bath, Michael. I have brought you some of Oliver's clothes. It's on the chair by the sink," I said, and quickly left the bathroom.

 

I rushed to my bedroom and tore off my clothes. I wanted to join him in the shower so bad. My breasts were heavy, tender and lusty; And when I took my panties off, I could feel that they were a little sticky. I was soaking wet! I touched myself, massaging my clit and putting two fingers up my vagina. I was SO ready for this young handsome man standing in my bath. I had to get out there and seduce him.

 

Suddenly there was a faint knock on the door, the door opened, and there Michael was, with the towel around his waist.

"Stine, I'm done now. Where did you put the clothes?" he asked with a slightly trembling voice.

I looked at the towel and could see a big bulge.

I walked up to him and looked deep into his eyes. We both knew what was going to happen now.

 

“Are you okay with this? Michael, is it okay?" I whispered

He froze and did not know where to look.

"Michael! Look at me. Is this okay?"

Quietly he agreed, and his beautiful brown eyes began to smile and showed passion and lust.

"So let's enjoy each other, Michael. Just tonight, and never again." I did not mean the last sentence, but it was a part of my plan.

 

At first, we kissed quietly, feeling each other's touch. But when I opened my mouth and let my tongue hit his lips, he gave in, and with a big sigh, we kissed deep and long.

I removed the towel from his waist and there it was. It was stiff, and it was actually in the way of our proximity. But with a gentle hand, I moved it up my stomach. It felt nice. Finally, we stood naked and close to each other. It was a magical moment.

 

Now he seemed more confident with the situation, and he turned me around so he was standing behind me.

His hands found my breasts, which he squeezed alternately gently and hard. He lifted them and played with them while kissing my neck. He surely enjoyed his venture, and so did I.

When he started nibbling gently on my nipples, I sighed deeply. It was very, very nice

 

My right hand searched behind my back, and I took a firm grip on his cock. It was warm and stiff, and absolutely amazing to touch. My left hand grabbed his right hand and moved it down to my sex.

"Part my lips with your fingers," I whispered, “And then stick one finger up in me. Gentle and calm. That's how I'd like it for now."

He dutifully obeyed, and the feel of his warm, long, strong fingers, filled me with irresistible desire. I caressed his cock hard as he satisfied me and he moaned loudly, "You are so beautiful, Stine”.

 

"Michael, I want to lie down," I said to him.

And a short moment later, I was lying on the bed with my legs spread for him. Open and ready. Nothing was hidden.

"Come here, use your mouth and tongue," I demanded.

Again he willingly obeyed, and lustfully he kissed my sex with lots of saliva, lips and tongue.

I was surprised, impressed and happy. It certainly wasn't the first time he had tried it. Nice, I thought.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed his treatment of me. It became even more intense, when his fingers caressed the flesh around my clitoris while his tongue licked me gently but also insistently. Suddenly he stopped, and for a short moment, I got irritated and disappointed. But that was only until I felt an amazing suction on my clitoris.

His lips had surrounded my clitoris, and as he sucked, a kind of vacuum was created. He now satisfied me to such an extent, that my body tensed like a bow. With suction and two fingers in my vagina, I came so violently that my whole body trembled.

“Oh, Oh, Oh, I'm coming. Oh, Michael!” I shouted as I threw my head back, pressing his head hard against my sex.

It was fantastic. I had never experienced anything like this. My hair was a mess, and my fiery red face looked lustfully down at Michael who was looking up at me from my lap. He smiled at me “You are so beautiful and delicious, Stine.”

Once again I melted inside.

 

"Come up here Michael.," I demanded, and he laid down next to me. My fingers gently grabbed his perfect scrotum and caressed it while I looked at this beautiful young man. He moaned quietly with his eyes closed.

“Now I want you in my mouth. You know that? I want your beautiful hard cock in my mouth," I said sweetly and cheekily and kissed my way down his chest and stomach.

There it was. Stiff, hard and beautiful. The head of it was shiny and delicious, and I let my wet lips envelop it gently as my fingers caressed both his scrotum and root. He obviously liked that.

"Ahh, it's so nice, Stine," he moaned and sighed deeply.

I enjoyed his affection and slurped him with my tongue, lips and saliva. I was giving him the extra treatment. I needed him to feel what an experienced woman could do to a cock.

I took my time, and licked and sucked him up and down. I took him deep. I took him hard. I took him gentle. I took him slow. I took him fast. And I took his nuts. He got the whole ´tour de Stine,´ and I enjoyed it my venture more than I had ever enjoyed a cock before.

I stopped when I tasted his precum. I could easily let him come in my mouth - I had no problem with that; he had definitely fantasized about that before.

But I stopped because I wanted him inside me. I wanted to feel him fill my vagina and feel his cock sliding in and out. I wanted to feel his fit and firm body weighing me down in the bed. I would ride him gently until he came in a big squirt deep inside me. All that - and much more - I wanted. So I stopped, and laid on my back and said with lust in my mouth - "Michael, take me now!”

 

I helped him on his way, and enjoyed it, as he gently parted my pussy lips, and slid into me. It was no problem getting him inside, because I was so wet and so ready for him, that I actually got a little nervous.

Was I too wet? Was I tight enough for him, or could he not feel me that well.

He clearly could feel me, because he moaned loud after the first movements, and I relaxed and began to enjoy him.

He lay on top of me now, and just as I dreamt of, his weight pressed me down into the mattress. I felt small, overwhelmed, and I almost cried with joy. This was all so lovely.

After some time of varying speed and strength, he suddenly pulled out of me, pressing one hand around his manhood.

"I'm just about to come, Stine," he stuttered, and looked at me with wild eyes. "But I want to have more of you.”

"Lay on your back dear," I said, and when he was lying there, I sat on top of his face. "Lick me - and do your thing with that suction again!"

He did as I said, and he luckily enjoyed it. It was always a betting game to serve one's sex to the lover's mouth after some time of intercourse. But I always loved the cheekiness and vileness of it. It was the same when it was me who took a cock in my mouth and licked it, even though it was filled with my juices.

Michael went wild on me with his mouth, and I could feel the contracting inside me. I was reaching another orgasm.

 

I quickly removed myself from his mouth, and on my way down to ride him, I took him in my mouth and sucked him very briefly. Only to feel him in my mouth again. His cock was so perfect.

I then sat on top of him and guided his cock up in my vagina.

"Mm. Now I want you to come inside me," I said caressingly and leaned over him so that my breasts were right in front of his face. He took them lustfully in his hands and licked passionately on my nipples, as I quietly rode him.

I was getting a little worn out down there. He was big, and it had been a long time since I had had someone inside me. But in some strange way, he managed to keep sending me toward climax. It was fantastic. I sat up, and with my hands on his chest, I moved up and down at a faster pace. His hands were now on my hips, which he hugged as I rode him up and down. Up and down. I came with a bang, throwing my body down on top of him.

"Oh. Hold me tight! Oh!" As I came, I heard him moan loudly.

I woke up from my orgasm, and now I concentrated on him. I alternately moved my abdomen around in circles. Round and round. And up and down. I could see he soon would reach his climax.

"Come, Michael! Squirt in me. Come. Come. Yes," I said loud and cheeky. "Squirt in me. Give all your cum to me."

And in a golden moment, his body trembled in a wild orgasm. All his muscles tensed, and I felt his manhood contract in multiple ejaculations deep inside me.

He almost cried out his cum - "Ahh, ahh!" and his cock pumped inside me. I wondered how long it could last, and became curious about how it would look like if it was outside. Maybe up on my stomach, or on my breasts. That, I should discover next time.

He was completely lost in himself, and I loved the sight of his almost tormented face as he squirted. Finally, he stopped, and his whole body relaxed. I laid down on top of him, and we kissed and exhaled.

"My god, Stine. You are fantastic. Amazing," he whispered.

 

At the same time, I heard Michael's voice coming from the hallway.

"I'm done now, Stine. Thank you for the clothes. Where are you?”

I was thrown out of my lovely fantasy and responded a bit shaky.

“I’m in the living room. Come in here. I have another beer for you.”

 

When he entered the living room, I became Oliver's mother once again.

With a sigh of relief, I realized that my fantasy of Oliver's best friend – fortunately - just was a fantasy.

It had felt so real. But luckily, it wasn't. It would have ruined so much in our family. Way too much.

Not all fantasies have to be brought to life - and for me - certainly not this one.

 

But there is a young man in the fitness center who reminds me quite a bit of Michael. Maybe I should…….

 

Published 
Written by Christian32
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments