Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Succulent Succubus Slut

"My trick was to get naked for my friend's husband in his doorway; now it was time for a sexy treat!"

26
11 Comments 11
4.5k Views 4.5k
5.2k words 5.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is part 2, where I have dirty sex with my friend's husband (she set it up!). How did we get here? Be sure to read part 1 before you continue here! https://www.lushstories.com/stories/seduction/succulent-succubus"

Sonja led me and her husband Donovan into what must have been the guest bedroom, which was dark until she clicked on the desk lamp, adjusting it to a low setting. She sat beside the bed in a chair and set my bucket on the dresser, watching, expressionless, as I unbuttoned Donovan's shirt slowly, kissing his chest. I wrapped my arms around him and pressed my breasts into his wonderful bare muscular chest as his shirt fell, scratching his back with my fingernails. He tilted my head back and kissed me lightly and wetly on the lips, glancing sideways at his wife. I kissed back, wanting it to be rough and passionate, so I sucked on his bottom lip and even nibbled it with my fangs. As we separated, I scratched down his chest with my fingernails.

“One more candy?” I asked. “Treek or treet?” I selected a piece of hard cinnamon candy out of the bucket, unwrapped it, and presented it to his mouth. “Hold, plees.” I scratched his chest again, then slowly turned around twice, arms above my head, swaying back and forth in my boots. Returning to him after my little nudie dance, I put my arms around his neck for another kiss, sucking the candy out of his mouth.

I scratched lower across his stomach, having made up my mind that it was time to go under that kilt! His erection seemed to be pushing against the inside, so I ran my fingernails over it on the way to putting a hand behind his thigh, coaxing him to lift his leg. He did, and I set his foot on the bed, untying the shoe and removing it along with the sock, then repeated with the other foot.

“I hear about men vhere you are from,” I told him, trying to hold my accent, sucking the candy, caressing his muscular abdomen and chest. “You vear nahthing under thees kilt, no?”

“I could tell ya,” he replied in a bad Scottish accent. Probably as bad as mine. “Or, ya could find out fer yerself.” He thrust his hips forward, glancing at his wife for a second to read whether she was really okay with all of this. The tartan cloth was definitely tenting!

I fiddled with the buckles on the front of his kilt, loosening it from around him, and starting to push it down, exposing his pubic hair and the base of his cock. Another push downward, and the kilt dropped to the floor, his dick popping free, impressive, engorged, and sticking straight out when it stopped bouncing.

Donovan was completely naked, inches from me, his muscular body and stiff cock every bit as delicious as I had imagined him in my fantasies. I circled him again, then switched directions and circled him yet again, with plenty of touching and scratching all over him, harder this time, front to back, from his thighs to his neck. I decided to crank up the naughtiness and even give his arms and shoulders a few bites, cinnamon-flavored red drool running down his arm. I had done my research, examining the reviews about the fangs and adhesive, but I wasn't 100% confident they would hold, so I was careful with my bites.

I pushed against Donovan, moving him toward the bed, which was only a step away. He finally made a move, running his fingers up and down my butt, back, sides, and hips as I kissed him deeply, exchanging plenty of cinnamon-y sweetness since I still had the candy in my mouth, his swollen cock twitching excitedly against me. Then he ran his fingers over my front, over my breasts, and down my stomach, making sure to take a few dips into my pubic hair as he went. As I pricked his lip with my fangs again, I scratched him more, probably hard enough to make marks. My long-nailed fingers encircled his boner, which was now standing at attention, pointed straight up at me, deliciously long and thick and fully hard.

He let me push him onto the bed and scooted back so that only his lower legs below the knees were hanging off, and I climbed on top, knees on the bed straddling him. After a few mouth kisses and neck kisses (with fang pricks!), I dropped lower on his body. I spit out what remained of the candy right in the middle of his chest and drooled the cinnamon juice into a puddle around it, then kissed around it and teased his nipples, licking and sucking and even biting them. I sucked the candy off his chest and returned to his mouth, passing it to him.

“More candy?” I asked, biting his nipples again. I climbed off him and dug around in my bucket to find two things: a peppermint candy, which I popped into my mouth, and one of the condoms. My eyes meet Sonja's and she cracked a smile, obviously trying to just be still and hold back laughter or something she wanted to say.

I stood between Donovan's legs and bent over, biting at his nipples while scratching him a little more, not showing him what I retrieved. My breasts were dangling against his throbbing stiff penis, making it twitch, and he squirmed a little to rub them with it. I kissed down his stomach, kneeling now between his legs, looking straight at his face, peering over his cock, licking my lips, and showing my fangs. After running my fingernails along his shaft, I grabbed it tightly and pointed it straight up.

“Ah, yea,” Donovan huffed in his silly accent. “Give me cock a good wanking, ya dirty temptress!” I think I managed to turn my spontaneous giggle into a sinister-sounding laugh while I stroked him, hissing and spitting.

I flicked the tip of my wet tongue against his dick head, then gave it a few long licks, then kisses. Still holding it up, I lodged the peppermint into my cheek and ran the bottom of my tongue back and forth across the tip of his dick a few times, then licked and kissed up and down the shaft and head some more. And then I start to bite, grabbing at the head a few times gently with my teeth. Bolder, I turned my head sideways to plant my fangs all the way around the shaft. Holding his dick upright by only the tip with my fingers, I bit around the shaft, harder, making sure to poke the skin with my fangs as I looked at his wife. Her eyes were telling me she loved the show, and for me to have my way with him.

After teasing him (and her!) for a minute or two, I released the peppermint in my mouth and enclosed my lips around his entire dick head, staying there a few seconds while swirling my tongue. I took in more dick, sucking strongly with stroke after stroke, head lowering to engulf half of his cock, and slowly squeezing upward. I have heard that a peppermint blowjob really gives a guy an erotic tingly sensation, and by the look on Donovan's face, he wasn't disappointed. I alternated kissing and sucking and licking and even drooling for a few minutes, throwing in plenty of bites as well, and not gentle ones. Unwrapping the condom and dropping the wrapper to the floor, I grabbed his dick at the base and held it straight up and steady, perching the condom on top and leaving it there as my tongue provided some more stimulation for his shaft and nudged his balls.

I spat out the remainder of my peppermint, which hit his stomach. Instead of sticking, it fell off onto the bed, but neither of us cared. Rolling the condom down, I snugly covered his entire cock, leaving the requisite floppy pouch at the top. “MMMmm, candy!” I smiled big and tried to give a sinister-sexy laugh. Returning my mouth to his dick, I continued what I was doing before, but with my lips and tongue only, careful not to risk breaking the condom with my pointy fangs. As I kissed and licked, it released its fruity scent and flavor. “Mmmmm,” I purred between slurps. “Yummy candy!”

After spending some time attending to his cherry-flavored cock, I kissed and licked up Donovan's body, climbing as I went, my lips arriving at his after stopping to bite his nipples briefly. I sealed my cherry mouth over his as my painted titties hung down and brushed his chest. I sat up on him, straddling him, beginning to rub my pussy on his stiff dick. I ground back and forth a few times, firmly, letting out some moans as I ran my fingers over him, teasing his skin with my nails. He couldn't keep his hands off me, pushing and grabbing, his fingertips delightfully feeling all around the undersides and outsides of my tits.

Time to get that dick in me! I raised my crotch off of his, pushed on the base of his cock to point it straight up, and wasted no time lowering myself right down onto it. After adjusting up and down, I settled the full weight of my body on his, as his cock was now buried all the way inside my eager tunnel. Completely filled, I let out a loud moan, almost like a howl, fingernails digging into his chest while he groped my tits.

I rode Donovan with exaggerated yet slow movements up and down and backward and forward, his thick boner sliding fully into and almost fully out of me, long strokes of my vagina massaging his cock all the way down its full length. Moving his hands to my ass, he thrust upward into me, my movements increasing as we both sighed and groaned loudly. I was suddenly very aware that I was passionately fucking another woman's husband right in front of her. Her stare met mine, encouraging me.

Donovan scratched at my ass and legs as I pumped up and down on him, even sliding his fingers into the top of the boots I was still wearing to massage my calves. After fucking for a bit, he sat up and held his arms around my back, his lower body keeping still, as he kissed and licked at my neck. I think he was clenching me to keep from cumming, and I was glad if that was the case – that would have been way too soon! As he bent me backward, my legs popped out behind him and I leaned my head back so that my tits were right in his face. With his dick still inside me but no longer moving, he attacked my nipples with his tongue and lips.

“Mmmm, bite!” I told him, and he softly grabbed the flesh of my breast with his teeth. So fucking weak – I wanted it harder and kinkier. “Bite!!” I growled at him, pulling his face into my chest. I winced at the sharp pinch of his teeth doing it right this time, clenching my nipple and pulling it roughly. The coating of my nipples was softening, and he began to suck it off as it dripped, biting hard a few more times. “MMMmm, yessss,” I hissed, “It ees goood bite!”

He pitched forward all of a sudden, able to sit up since his legs were still hanging off the bed, tipping me backward. I squealed, a little too high-pitched for my character, and hung on tightly as he stood up, his cock still fully stuffed up inside my cunt. He turned around and leaned forward, dumping me off him and onto the bed, where I lay on my back panting and staring up at him, boot-clad legs spread wide open.

Within seconds, he lowered his face right onto my pussy, lips, and tongue meeting the wet folds of flesh between my legs, and soon thereafter was digging his tongue inside. While he licked up and down my labia, he reached up and grabbed my tits again, squeezing hard, and then sunk his teeth into my inner thighs a few times. My fingers worked with his, guiding him to continue pinching and pulling at my nipples, and I responded by making louder noises, encouraging him to eat me out more vigorously. His tongue crushed my clitoris, making me buck and twitch. After another minute or two, he released my tits and used his hands to help down below. It drove me wild to feel him open me up with his fingers, spreading my labia wide to probe my vaginal opening.

That man can eat some pussy! He didn't come close to giving me an orgasm that time, but that tongue and those lips sure knew their way around. Leaving me wanting to beg for more, he climbed up on the bed between my legs, kneeling with my crotch up close and my boots draped over his thighs.

Rather than letting him back in right away, I thought it was time for another surprise. I climbed out from under him and rummaged around in my bucket for the cock rings, grabbing one package of red licorice ropes and one package of black ones while I was at it.

“You must stand!” I told him, sitting beside him on the bed. He obeyed, his raging cock right in front of me, ready to be my toy. Holding the smallest cock ring to his tip, I could tell it wouldn't do. “Too small for the beeg penis!” I said, throwing it back. A larger size seemed like it would fit right, but even when I tried to get everything slick with my spit, the ring caught on the condom and wouldn't go down over it easily. So I held the licorice in my teeth and pulled on the condom, half rolling and half pulling it till it slid off. Stretching the ring over his bare dick, I nestled it against his balls and started to swat his shaft.

Growling and biting and spitting on it, I alternately smacked it back and forth and tongued the little hole at the tip. After a minute I swear it was harder and fatter than it had been before. Tearing the licorice packages open with my teeth, I separated two long strands and wrapped them around his dick. I tugged the cock ring to stretch it more, feeding his sensitive balls through it as he winced. Looping the candy ropes around his shaft right against his balls, I pulled to cinch them tight, giving a sinister laugh.

Then he seized my hair, pulling my head back and looking down at me, eyes full of lust. He grabbed his dick and smacked me in the side of the face with it, hard. What the fuck!? He clubbed my cheek and then my jaw, holding my head in place, his hand clenched around a clump of my hair. I tried to pull away and scratched at his stomach while he smacked his boner against the other side of my face.

“Ow!” I pushed at him and tried to pull away again. And then I realized... I liked it! It didn't hurt, and it was super fucking hot having him get more aggressive, so I let it happen. A few more smacks without me resisting, and his grip loosened. He let go of his dick and my hair, and stood there, swinging his hips back and forth, his stiff dick banging against my face. He grabbed it and smacked it straight down on my mask. I tilted my head backwards, opening my mouth, taking dick taps on my lips and tongue, getting some spit on the head.

ParisBelleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisBelleTS

I interrupted the assault on my face by grabbing and stroking his cock. After slurping on the tip, then letting him fuck my mouth slowly, I realized that I was rubbing my pussy with my fingers. I was dripping, in need of getting that cock back inside of me.

Abandoning the used condom, I grabbed a fresh one and gave it to him, lying back on the bed. I stuffed a few of the licorice ropes in my mouth, and then pulled them out and draped them across my tits, diddling myself while I watched him stroke himself at me for a minute and then roll the condom down to his scrotum. Pulling on the candy ropes that were still looped around his dick, he waved his raging erection at me, and I licked my lips at him.

I turned over onto my hands and knees, peeling the sticky candy ropes from my skin and tossing them at him, and wiggled my ass, inviting him in from behind. He obliged, stepping up to me and pressing his engorged dick head right up to my twat. After he swiped it up and down a few times and probed for my opening, I felt it poke through, tip-fucking me for a few strokes as he rubbed my ass cheeks. All of a sudden, he grabbed my hips and drove in deeply all at once, filling me completely with a powerful thrust. The thrusts kept on coming, one after another, drilling me deep and hard.

SMACK! “Ouch, Fuck!” I cried out, ass stinging from the open-handed spank that had just landed firmly on it. SMACK! Again, he popped my ass with his open palm, hard, and then several more times as he continued to dick me. I scooted forward little by little; he mostly stayed in as he followed me forward onto the bed, but popped out when I got too far ahead. He pulled me back and stuck it back in, fucking me hard again as I began to crawl a little more forward, coming off him again. This time, instead of his dick between my legs, I felt his teeth on my ass – he reached under me to grab a tit, pulling on it hard while he bit my ass cheek, holding it with his teeth and growling. Now that was fucking hot! I wished he had some fangs!

He bit my hip and then licked up my back until his stiff dick poked my ass cheeks, then drove it back up my pussy with a grunt. Leaning over me and pinching at my tits now, he was doing me full doggie style.

“Arrgh, take that!” Donovan's fake accent returned. “How's that fer a proper shafting, ya little wench?”

I relished the pleasure of the erotic and passionate and frisky sex, listening to his grunts and feeling more spanks and then licks and bites on my shoulders and neck, mixed with sharp tugs on my hair.

“Ooo, yesss!” I replied, pushing back against his thrusts and turning my head to try to look at him. “Ees good, your shafting!”

I felt so dirty to be loving it as he almost attacked me with his hands and mouth, fucking me deep and hard with his sturdy cock. All while his wife watched!

I slowly sank lower until I was flattened out, feeling his full weight on me as he kept giving it to me, fucking me into the bed. Eventually he slowed, licking and grabbing instead of biting and smacking, and I enjoyed a slower gyrating feeling until he pulled out and rolled me over.

Settling between my legs, he began to place the tip of his still-fully-erect dick back inside of me – yay for the cock ring! He plunged forward to fill me, thrusting several times with only the head inside. He fucked me with quick strokes for a minute, only going about halfway in, holding my boots so that my legs stayed spread out wide. Since he was not all the way in, it gave me a great view of the end of his shaft dipping into me.

But I needed to be filled more after a minute. Pulling on his arms, I stared into his eyes, baring my fangs, demanding, “More shafting!” He leaned over me and plunged all the way in, completely filling me as I cried out sharply. I wrapped my legs and arms around him and ground into him, fucking him hard and grunting noisily, growling and biting at his neck and shoulder. He lowered his head to my tit, and was able to suck a messy nipple into his mouth, slurping and biting it. “Yes, bite,” I moaned, slapping his ass, “yes, bite!” He rammed me forcefully, giving me a good hard fucking while vigorously sucking and nibbling all around my tit.

He returned to his knees, sitting up but still probing his dick deeply inside of me while I gazed at up at his hard body, running my nails roughly over his chest and shoulders. One of my titties had nothing left on it, and the other one was a mess, the substance having oozed mostly off, spreading and dripping away from my nipple. Fucking me more slowly, he grabbed a boot with one hand, wetting the fingers of the other hand and smearing the sticky stuff around my tit.

I was aware of Sonja's presence again and turned my head toward her. Locking eyes with her, I noticed a faint smile. Still dressed and motionless, she was just taking in the pleasure of watching her own personal live dirty sex show. The naughty excitement of her watching me fuck her husband, especially like this, drove me wild, and I started to thrust harder, raising up on my elbows, titties bouncing up and down and out wide while I moaned loudly.

“Uhh! Fuck me,” I snarled, looking at Sonja. “Fuck my poossie! Fuck!” Donovan grabbed one of my tits, holding on as he plowed into me steadily, giving my clit a good mashing with the cock ring. He had that look on his face, the look that told me he was about to cum.

Even though I had brought the condom in case he came inside of me, I have a thing for watching my guy ejaculate, so I covered his hand and pushed my tits together to encourage him to do it on me. “You vant to fuck here?” I offered. “Vant to fuck teets?”

He must have vanted to, because he pulled out of me and straddled my chest. I closed my breasts around his cherry-wrapped dick as he slid it up and down between them. I grabbed at it while he fucked my titties, working the condom off and holding it in my teeth. The dick that I had been lusting for and fantasized about was now pumping inches from my face. I watched up close as he masturbated on my chest, and I knew he was about ready to let it go. “You vill feenish?” I smiled, removing the condom from between my teeth and showing my fangs. Moving my finger around on my chest, I presented it as a landing spot for what he was about to give me. “You feenish here?” He evidently couldn't hold it any longer, and with a few more giant, deep, slow, grinding pumps, just let himself go.

“Uuuhhhnnnnnhhh!” he exclaimed, planting both hands on the bed, one on either side of me, as the first shot of his cum popped me right under the chin. “Fuuhhhhccckkk,” he groaned again, his shuddering orgasm producing a flood of semen in several spurts, directly onto my neck and chest. I held my tits together with his dick in between, watching him slowly push it up and down as he emptied himself onto the space I had offered to him. He more calmly pumped his dick back and forth after the torrent had subsided, and I watched for a minute as every so often a new bead of whitish fluid appeared at his dick hole and then oozed away. He backed off, and I propped myself up on my elbows, watching as his cum began to drain down.

After another minute, he climbed off me, and I lay there against him as he caressed my thigh and the damp patch of crimson-dyed hair between my legs, triggering me to handle his messy, slick, softening pecker. The cock ring loosened enough that it was able to come off with a few flicks of my fingers.

I hadn't had my orgasm yet. I sure was glad Donovan's gift card had bought that vibrator for me, because I fucking needed it. Still so horny for something inside me, I knew the toy was just the thing.

Some of the cum on my chest was turning to liquid and running down below my tit and over my ribs, but I decided not to wipe it as I got up from the bed. I dug into my bucket and pulled out the vibrator, pointing it at Donovan and laughing. Sonja audibly gasped.

I unwrapped a red sucker and held it up to Donovan's lips. “You are a good fuck,” I said in my sultry accent. “You deserve a candy,” I teased, holding it up to his lips. “Treek or treet?” He sucked on it while I held the stick and twirled it in his mouth, and then I pulled it out and stuck it in my mouth for some sucks and licks. Lying on my back on the bed, vibrator in one hand and sucker in the other, I opened my legs and teased him, waving the sucker at him. “You vant more candy? Come get the yummy candy,” I told him, and put it between my legs, popping the ball inside my vagina so that only the stick was sticking out.

I gave the head of the vibrator a few licks and sucks, coating it with saliva in preparation for teasing my nipples with it. Donovan nestled between my legs, playing with the sucker, then pulling it out and sticking it in his mouth. I turned the vibrator on to its lowest speed, alternately licking and sucking on it and massaging a nipple with it while it hummed and shook gently. He fingered my dripping pussy for a minute, working two fingers inside, swirling the messy sucker around my other tit.

I had to have something bigger than fingers inside my needy cunt, so I took this chance to try out my new toy. Clicking it off, I dug the tip in between my labia, raising a leg up higher, and pushed it against my oozing crevice, wiggling it around to find the target, and inserting a few inches of it up into my vagina. I pulled it out and pushed it back in, making myself moan, then did it again, deeper.

As I fucked myself with my delightful toy, Donovan slurped on the sucker again and returned it to my tit, spreading the sweet juicy mess around. Then he scooted up and sucked on and around my nipple to get the candy residue off.

I clicked the toy on and felt the vibrations begin, adjusting the intensity, increasing it little by little until it was just how I wanted it, making me gasp and squirm. Donovan began to bite me again, grabbing at my nipple and tit flesh with his teeth while I probed myself with my toy, pushing it deep inside of me. It was swirling and wiggling erratically, the vibrating and pulsing nubs pleasuring my insides while the toy's ridges and Donovan's fingers were providing quite the clitoral stimulation.

It wasn't long before I was on the edge of orgasm. His hand joined mine, helping to jam the vibrator deep inside, and I had no idea where the sucker went since his other fingers were pinching my nipple. As my legs quivered uncontrollably, the buzzing twirling vibrator shoved up my cunt and my finger mashing my clit combined to push me over the edge. I almost screamed, letting out a huge whimper and groan right into Donovan's neck as I climaxed. Biting down into his neck, I growled and grunted loudly as the pleasure coursed through me in waves of sexual ecstasy. He continued to shove the vibrator up my vaginal canal, prolonging my deep and intense orgasm.

After I turned off the vibrating toy, Donovan bit and nibbled more gently on my tit, and pulled at my pubic hair more gently, gradually just licking and sucking and caressing. Having left my toy lodged inside of me while stretching my hands over my head, I let my breathing calm for a minute before pulling it out. Donovan scooted down and fingered my dripping twat, probing a finger deep inside and dragging fingerfuls of my wetness out and smearing it into my bush. Since plenty of girl juice was coating my vibrator, too, I turned it on the lowest setting to make it wiggle a bit while I massaged my nipples with the slick nubs.

Our sex act complete, I decided I was going to keep with the naughty lewd succubus character, and just leave after having gotten what I wanted. I would have loved to stay, play some more, reveal myself, talk with them and have a cup of cocoa or something, but I opted to do the creepy Halloween-y thing. I climbed off the bed, switched off my vibrator and dropped it into my bucket, and walked out of the room the best I could on shaky legs. I almost giggled at the realization of the mess I was leaving behind: candy wrappers, sticky licorice ropes and the sucker and other half-consumed hard candies; spent condoms; and bodily fluids in the form vaginal excretions, semen, and surely some saliva and sweat. I strode down the hall toward the front door, making sure to sway my hips seductively.

Donovan followed me, with Sonja a few steps behind, and I barely kept from giggling out loud when he sounded almost desperate calling to me. “Ummm, miss? Hello, I, um... seriously, can you tell me who you are?” I didn't answer. He told Sonja, who hadn't said a word this whole time, “I don't know who she is... I guess you're okay with it though, I mean, watching... Do you know?”

I grabbed my cloak off the floor, and since it was dark outside, and there was no light on inside in the entryway, I made one more bold move. Chances were very small that anyone would be coming up to the door, or would see me if they happened to be walking or driving by, so I opened the door and walked out naked (well, in just my boots and mask) into the cold fall night. After a few steps, I slipped my arms into my cloak, leaving my friend and her confounded husband behind.

With sticky body paint and candy residue mixed with Donovan's semen drying on my skin, with my own cum fresh in my crotch and running down a leg into my boot, just having dirty-fucked my friend's husband while she watched, I felt like a total slut. That night, I was okay with being Succulent Succubus Slut for a Halloween thrill.

Wrapping my cloak around me and pulling the hood over my head before I got to the street, I began my walk to where I would have my ride pick me up. I wasn't sure if I smelled more like candy or sex when I climbed into the car for my ride home.

Published 
Written by kkikkiriccio
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments