Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Perfect Sunset - Part 2

"This is a continuation of The Perfect Sunset. Reading that story first will help you understand how they got here."

1
0 Comments 0
1.1k Views 1.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Jim looked at Jasmine fast asleep on her couch. She was so beautiful, lying there naked. He couldn’t bring himself to wake her up. So he settled into the recliner next to the couch and fell asleep with a massive erection. 

A few hours later he woke to a slurping sound and wonderful feeling coming from his quickly growing erection. When he looked down, their eyes met deeply while she licked his tip and smiled from ear to ear.

“Thank you for earlier,” she remarked between licks. “That was the best I’ve felt in a long time, maybe ever! Sorry that I fell asleep on you, but thank you for letting me regain my strength. I’ll make sure you do not regret it!”

With that said, she went back to licking his helmet. First, just the tip. Then she started to slide his length between her lips. After a few bobs of her head, she pushed him to the back of her throat. After a few more bobs she let him fall out of her mouth and slid her tongue up the underside of his shaft, not breaking eye contact until she reached the base. Once there, she sucked each ball into her mouth one at a time. While she did this, she stroked his eight-inch, thick erection with one hand and fondled his perineum with the other. After a few more strokes of the shaft and hearing Jim moaning with delight, she left one hand on his sack, and she licked her way back up his cock to the tip. 

Eventually, stroking the base of his now lubricated member and slowly taking him inside of her mouth again an inch at a time. Jim couldn’t stop moaning in appreciation of Jasmine’s slow tease. As she pulled back off, she again smiled at him.

“Your cock is so beautiful! Just the right size to fill my mouth! I think it will slip down and stretch my throat nicely. But first, I’m going to make you feel so good after what you did for me earlier. Don’t cum too soon though!” She chuckled at him.

With that said, she moved closer and engulfed his cock between her sizable breasts and slid his whole length between her large mounds that she pressed against his abs. Slipping his tip into her lips each time he came out the top of her cleavage. She did this over and over until Jim thought he would blow his load right on her chest and face, but she stopped just as he reached the edge.

“Not yet,” she giggled. 

She reached around and grabbed his ass with both hands, put her lips on his circumcised mushroom head, and took him to the back of her throat in one motion. Jim instinctively grabbed the back of her head and helped her pull him all the way down her throat on the second thrust. She swallowed him down without any sign of gagging. He moaned loudly as he felt that glorious feeling of a talented woman taking him all the way to the hilt. After a few more seconds of bliss, Jasmine pulled him out.

“I want you to cum down my throat!”

After an audible deep breath, she dove her mouth back onto him with hunger! 

She was ravenous for Jim now. She squeezed his ass cheeks tight as she pulled him deep down her throat. Pulling his cheeks apart and remembering the little trick he pulled on her earlier, she was ready for some payback. After several thrusts and when she sensed he was ready to explode, she quickly forced her thumb into Jim’s back door. That was it! After the year-long drought, the stimulation from earlier, the squeeze of her throat around the tip of his cock, and now the assault on his ass, he gave her the warning cry, “Here it comes! Oh Jasmine, yes, yes, yeeessss!” 

With his help pulling on her head, she held him buried deep in her throat. She tried to swallow it all, but that long built-up load was too much and too fast. Several spurts leaked out from her nearly sealed lips. Once he had finished, she pulled off and eagerly lapped up the remnants from her chin.

MariaTyler1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaTyler1

“You taste wonderful!” she remarked.

It was Jim’s turn to feel that lightheaded glorious feeling. As he was coming down from his high he thought, “Why have I waited this long to get back into this game!  He loved his wife Charlotte, but she would be so happy that he was out living again!” 

Now it was Jasmine’s turn to also repay the no rest for the lightheaded and weary game as she quickly got to work bringing his cock back to life. She stroked him with her hand until he started to grow again, then she stood up, reached back and dragged him all the way to her bedroom by his cock.

“I need you inside me right now! I haven’t had a cock like yours in decades, and I’m not waiting another minute!”

Jim’s cock must have heard her because amazingly, it sprung to full length by the time they reached the bed!

Jasmine jumped up, spun around onto her back, spread her legs, looked him right in the eyes again, and said with the sexiest look she could muster, “Bring that huge thing over here and pleasure my pussy!”

Jim did not hesitate. He positioned himself at her dripping wet entrance, grabbed both of her hips, and in one motion thrust all the way inside of her canal forcing a loud gasp from Jasmine’s lips. When he was all the way in, he paused to let her get used to his length and girth.

After what seemed like an eternity, she screamed, “Stop teasing me and fuck me now! Yes, Jim, FUCK me hard!” 

Jim smiled, and continued teasing her by starting excruciatingly slow. Letting both of them feel every inch. Slowly out, slowly in, but increasing speed with each thrust. It didn’t take long before he was just a blur, slamming his full length into her, then right back out until all that was inside the edge of her lips was his tip and then thrust all the way back in again. Over and over and over until they got into a nice rhythm. 

Then Jim took one of his hands from her hip and pressed down with his palm gently on her flat belly just above her clit. This elicited a deep guttural moan from Jasmine. “Mmmm, yes! That feels so good.”

Feeling encouraged, he also lowered his thumb against her engorged clit. It only took a few seconds of this and one more thrust deep inside for her to scream out a toe-curling orgasm. Out of breath, she whispered, “Don’t stop! Do it again! Please make me cum again!” 

Jim had no intention of slowing down. He kept ramming into her right through her orgasm. Even though she had drained him minutes ago, he knew he wouldn’t last long.

Breathlessly, he yelled out, “Squeezing me so tight! Oh, you feel so good! So tight! Mmmm, so good!” Jasmine was still right on the edge too! Never really coming down from her first orgasm, they both wouldn’t last long. Moments later they screamed out together in mutual orgasm. Shouting each other's names and some inaudible moans. They soon collapsed on the bed exhausted.

After what felt like an hour, but was probably only a few minutes. She got up and sauntered to the master bath to clean up. She left the door open as she started a hot bath, got in the tub, and shouted back into the bedroom, “Are you coming?”

Jim hadn’t moved that fast in forever! Moments later he stepped into the jacuzzi tub right behind her, pulled her tight, and kissed her cheek.

Published 
Written by Niceguy71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors