Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Debbie's mum is besotted by Marion's school days."

Debbie's mum Susan had met Mike's mum Marion at ten sharp as arranged in the Olde Coffee Shop in the High Street. They greeted each other like old friends and the conversation was soon flowing very nicely.

Sue was a stunning natural blonde and Marion could tell who Debbie has her good looks from. Wherever Sue went, people looked twice at her and although she had no regular boyfriend she was never short of a partner when one was needed. She was thirty-seven years old and had been divorced from Debs' dad for seven years. They never saw him these days and rarely talked about him, they were both perfectly happy with this arrangement. She worked for a national newspaper as a sub-editor and loved her job with her Flexi hours and it kept her not only motivated but with total job satisfaction as well.

Marion was thirty-nine-years-old, university educated and a good looking woman who looked ten years younger than her age. She had dark hair, beautifully styled, a lovely innocent face and a figure to die for. She'd been married to Mike's dad Dave since finishing Uni and had fallen pregnant with Mike almost straight away. She had worked in the Home Office for six months, then went on maternity leave and hadn't worked since. She stopped being in love with Dave, years ago, they had separate bedrooms and completely separate lives.

The conversation had flowed beautifully and the girls soon knew a great deal more about each other. Marion said that she was all coffeed out and if Sue hadn't made any plans she could come back to her place as Mike was round at her house tonight with Debbie and they would have the place to themselves. It was just around the corner and they could be there in five minutes.  Susan had enjoyed Marion's company so much she jumped at the chance, she wasn't at work until the Wednesday afternoon and as she had nothing arranged it was ideal.

Marion's house was wonderful and Sue had said how lucky she was to have such a nice home. Marion replied she had a lovely house but was afraid that it wasn't a home apart from when she was in her room with her dreams, laptop, and fantasies.

Sue could not wait for Marion to elaborate as she had a good idea of what would be coming next and she was really looking forward to finding out what Marion's corporal punishment experiences and fantasies involved. Susan had soon got the conversation around to Marion's schooldays and Marion was very keen to talk about them.

She then got all her school photographs out to show Susan and was soon explaining them to her. The photographs showed a stunning looking pupil, Marion had been a real beauty when she was a sixteen-year-old schoolgirl and Susan felt the familiar tingle down below that always seemed to happen when she got excited.

Marion told her that the picture she was looking at was taken the year she had entered the fifth year to prepare for her O Levels at the local mixed grammar school in Hornsey. She said to Sue that the photograph had mixed memories for her as it was taken the afternoon of her first-ever punishment at school and she now realized that it was the beginning of her life with the added excitement corporal punishment had contributed.

Susan was all ears at Marion's explanation and had became enthralled just looking at the photographs and anticipating what the story would entail. Marion must have known by the smile on her face that she was eager to know the tale. Marion had said to her that corporal punishment had been a part of school life and everyone had accepted it as such. She added that she was not saying that everybody had felt the stick but a good number had, over half the boys and a good many of the girls had experienced this punishment at one time or another.

She went on to say that her form teacher at this time was a Mr Stevens who caned the boys when the headmistress didn't, but to her knowledge, he had never punished any of the girls. She had said that it did not occur every day but usually two or three times a week. The boys would line up at the front of the classroom waiting to be punished. 

She then told me that she had often wondered what it would be like to be caned and if she would cry. The boys had held out their hand to receive one to four strokes of the cane, some had cried out but the majority of them had taken it well. She had said that on reflection she didn't think it was such a severe caning that they had received, knowing what she does now. 

She went on to tell me that two of her friends had been caned by the headmistress and they had told her that it had stung their hands and bought tears to their eyes but it wasn't unbearable and they had never cried out. They had received one stroke on each of their palms and their marks were very faint when they had shown Marion their stripes. The day she was to be caned by the headmistress for the first time had certainly provided a watershed in her life, little did she know that it was to be a change forever.

She had said that she had been very naive, she had never been caned before and had no personal experience to fall back on. She said that she had seen people caned and had been told about the effects but this was to be a whole new scenario.

She added that the whole corporal punishment experience fascinated her and she had become more than a little intrigued by the subject.  She added that she had spoken to other girls who had told her about the canings that they had received, they said that they had been painful and stung their hands but the after-effects had been a different experience altogether and had seemed worthwhile. Some had found that just thinking about the punishment had made some of them as horny as hell.

Not all the girls had these feelings but those that did had told her that they had played with themselves and had got wet between the legs and were excited just thinking about the whole experience, not just their canings but being there and seeing the others punished. She said it was to become a whole new world to her and one that she had yet to encounter. That was all about to change the day she had visited Miss James' study.

She said that she and her friend Jayne had been practising their netball moves together ready for their important cup match against Wormsley. That they had both been very well behaved at school and had never been punished or got into any kind of trouble before. They had been good friends since the juniors and she couldn't remember a time when they hadn't been together. They played netball and rounders for the school team, were very studious and the perfect pupils so they had thought.

That day they had been playing together with the ball in the playground it had gone over to the boys' side, they had had separate play areas and were not allowed into each other's space. This boy called Colin had grabbed their ball and wouldn't give it back to them. He had said to Marion that if she gave him a kiss he would return their ball. Jayne had had enough and had flown at Colin and knocked him down,  then the ball had bounced loose and Marion had grabbed it. Then they had quickly run back to their own side of the playground, bang into the duty teacher.

Marion said, "She had said that she had seen what occurred and asked us what it had been about, we had then told her and she sent us to stand outside Miss James' office and to wait there for her. We waited for what seemed like an age but it was only probably ten minutes or so when she had arrived with Colin in tow. She knocked on Miss James' door and had quickly disappeared inside her study."

Marion continued, "Colin had then said to us how sorry he was and told us that if we rubbed our palms together then if we were caned it wouldn't sting so much."

  It was at this point that they had realized that they were in a lot of trouble, even though they didn't think that the incident was really of their making. Just the thought of being caned was scary but Marion said that she had felt quite excited anticipating what was likely to happen to them. She said she had often wondered what it would be like to be caned and now she could find out. They didn't have long to wait to find out their punishment as they were called into the study and had stood in front of Miss James' desk.

Jayne had tried her best to tell the head what had happened but Miss James stopped her straight away and said that Miss Jilkes the duty teacher had seen it all and had told her all that she had needed to know. She added that there weren't any excuses for what had occurred and the three of them were to be caned with two strokes on each palm.

Even Colin had looked scared at this point, four strokes was a severe caning and Jayne had already started to cry. Marion said that she had felt she was in a state of shock. Marion Webb thought she was a well-behaved girl who had never been in any kind of trouble at school before and was now to be severely thrashed like naughty girls were.

She said she had rubbed her palms together behind her back like Colin had told them to do and she could not believe that she was about to be caned. She said that her poor palms were sweating in anticipation of the punishment to come. Miss James had then told Colin to step forward and said that as he knew the procedure he could go first and show the girls what they had had to do. He was told that he would receive two strokes on each hand and if he moved his hand he would get extra.

Watching this Marion said she had felt a tingle down below and had wetness between her legs. She said she hadn't a clue what was happening but for some reason. She felt excited seeing Colin waiting to be punished. Colin knew what he had to do and had held out his right hand, palm up and the strokes cracked on to his outstretched palm.

He hadn't murmured but screwed up his face as the cane struck his palm. Then he had stretched out his other arm and again there was a whoosh and a crack as his palms had been struck. This time he groaned and tears had escaped from his eyes. Then it had finished and he had been told to stand by the wall with his hands on his head and he wasn't to move.

Marion then said that Jayne her lovely, beautiful friend had been called forward. She was already in tears and she heard her croaked voice say that she was so sorry and had begged Miss James not to cane her. She had said that she had never been in trouble before and had promised to be so good and that she would never do anything naughty again.

Miss James had then told her to stop acting like a child, that she had disobeyed the rules and must accept her punishment and trusted that she would learn from it. She then said to Jayne that she should raise her right arm, put her palm out flat as Colin had done.  Miss James was still not happy with the position of Jayne's hand and she had adjusted it until it was to her liking.

Marion said that she had become excited and was wet again seeing her poor friend standing there with her arm out straight. She said it had had a strange effect on her. Little did she know that her life was about to change forever. She told me that poor Jane had screamed, cried and shouted out loud from her very first stroke of the cane and it was only when Miss James threatened to give her extra while being held down that Jayne had then raised up her arm again.

JazzyHunk
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JazzyHunk

The stroke of the cane on Jayne's open palm had cracked out loud but the noise was drained out by Jayne's wail of pain. Jayne's left palm was then attacked by Miss James cane and Jayne cried and shouted until she had received both the strokes and her punishment had finished. She had stamped her feet and rubbed her hands together but the poor girl could not stop the stinging whatever she tried. Miss James had told her that it had been a  lesson hopefully well learned, that if she broke the rules she would be punished for it, she then told her to stand next to Colin and be quiet as she had made enough noise to wake up the dead.

Jayne had walked to the wall with tears running down her cheeks. The pain was etched on her face and she blew on her hands. As she put her hands on her head. Marion said that she had actually thought she had wet herself but it was then that the tingling had started down below again. Marion had then been called forward and she was determined to take her caning with as little fuss as possible after witnessing Jayne's punishment and her display. She said she had braced herself for her punishment and that she had been determined to act as stoically as she possibly could in the circumstance.

The head had said to Marion that she was the last person that she had expected to see in her office. But breaking all the rules would lead to a deserved and severe punishment which she hoped would serve as an example to her and ensure that it would never happen to her again.  Little did Miss James realize that this was only the beginning and it would only be the first time.

Marion said that she had raised her right arm without being asked and her palm was flat and ready to be punished. Then there had been a whoosh and the cane hit her poor tender palm with a crack. She said that the pain had been excruciating but she had gritted her teeth and remained silent.  She said that the next stroke had been even worse and that she had let out a low moan as the tears welled up in her eyes. She told me that then it had been the turn of her left hand. She said that she could not believe she was going to get two on her left palm as well.

She said that she had held out her left hand and screwed up her eyes. She said that she seemed to enter a different world as her palms received the two strokes from that terrible cane. The tears had escaped down her cheeks but she said she had remained silent throughout although the stinging of her palms was the worse pain that she had felt in her life.

She still had her hand out when Miss James had said to her that she could put her arm down, that the punishment was over and she should stand against the wall, with her hands on her head. She told Marion that she had taken her punishment in the appropriate manner and she hoped Jayne had learned from her the way to act.  The caning was finally over, her palms stung and stung but she had survived the punishment and had been as brave as she could have hoped to have been.

Miss James then dismissed them all and told them that she did not expect to see them in her office ever again as if there was a next time that they could expect six. They had returned to their classroom via the toilets, they let the cold water run over their palms and it certainly helped soothe the stinging but did not eliminate their pain completely. Jayne had calmed down and although she had not completely recovered from the caning she was a lot more composed.

Jayne then asked Marion what that wet patch was on the front of her nicks. She had told her what had happened but she had had little response. Jayne had said to Marion that she must have wet herself. Little did she know that Marion had told her the truth but it didn't seem to have registered with Jayne. They had then looked at each other's striped palms and Marion said she had felt the feeling return. She wondered if this was what the other girls had been talking about when they had told her that it had all seemed worthwhile.

Marion then asked Jayne if she had felt anything at all before or after the caning. Jayne had replied she had felt the dread at getting the cane and the pain that the strokes had inflicted on her poor old palms. At the time Marion thought it must only be her that felt that way but then she remembered what the other girls had told her.

When they got back to the classroom, their form teacher Mr. Stevens had asked them to show him the damage. They showed him the stripes on their palms and he looked sympathetically at them. He told them that four-strokes was severe and that it must have really stung. He said that it had looked really painful and that he could see the stripes on their hands where the cane strokes had landed on their palms. He then told them that they were being photographed for the yearbook that afternoon so they had better go and smarten themselves up so they would look presentable for the photographer.

Marion said that she had felt strange for the rest of that day. Her palms were sore but the more she thought about the caning the more excited she had become. She really did like this feeling that she had now but she did not want any more canings. She could not understand why Jayne didn't feel the same way as she had and thought that she must be unusual but again she had remembered what the other girls had said to her that the after-effects had been very special for them.

They had their photographs taken that afternoon and she had imagined that next to her photograph, it would say that Marion Webb had had four strokes of the cane and would never be the same again. She never knew that this was the point that her fantasies had just begun.

When she got home Marion's mum had asked her what the problem had been as she hadn't looked well. Marion told her what had happened at school and showed her mum the stripes on her palms. Her mum was sympathetic but could understand why she had been punished and told her that she hoped she wouldn't be caned by Miss James again as she had always been so well behaved in the past and now she was sixteen and a young lady she should start behaving like one.

When she had got into bed that night Marion said she had thought about her caning and the way that Jayne had reacted to her punishment. She had imagined Jayne standing there, arm raised crying as the cane struck her lovely white palm. She had then played with herself properly for the first time and she had become wetter and wetter thinking about the punishments until she had shuddered and she had felt so happy and excited.

She looked at her palms and sucked the stripes. Her hand then went to her sex and she rubbed herself until she shuddered again a lot harder and longer this time. Is this cumming? She had wondered. It was certainly a very nice feeling, one she wanted, again and again. Little did she know that she was to experience this for the rest of her life.

The next day she had felt so very different. The caning had left her with so many feelings that she had never even known she had had. She realized that at sixteen, her life was to enter a brand new phase altogether. She was so looking forward to starting the O Level year at Hornsey Grammar. Not only was she now sixteen and quite the little woman with grown-up emotions but one who had felt the cane and had experienced the big thrill as well. But that is a story for another day.

~~~

Susan looked at the photograph that Marion had given to her and told her that she should write a book as the story of her caning had made her wringing wet and as horny as hell. Marion then passed her another photograph. It was of her friend Jayne. She said that it had been taken on the same day as Marion's after they had both been caned together.

Susan then told Marion that she must use the toilet or she would burst she had felt so excited.  Marion then took Susan by the hand and she felt the wetness trickle down her leg, Marion had led her up to her room and lay both the photographs on her bed. 

Marion said to her that she had never done anything like this before and she was pretty sure neither had Sue. She told her that she would describe the caning while she looked at the photographs. She said that she would masturbate her with her right hand while she could play with her left palm.  Susan said she was in heaven and she had come, again and again, she could not believe that Marion had never done this before. She had screamed out loud, bucked and jumped as she had felt so wild.

She sucked Marion's palm and cried tears of joy onto the photographs. She had found utopia and little did she know that the best was still to come. Susan and Marion had lain on the bed spent but had felt as contented as they had ever been. Marion kissed Susan full on her lips and Susan kissed her back with passion. Susan had put her hand on Marion's sex and worked her fingers in and out with one hand while rubbing her clitoris with the other. Marion had shouted out in ecstasy. She had thrashed about as she had come, again and again. She had never really known what true satisfaction meant up until now.

Susan woke up and had a look at her watch, it said ten pm. Mark would be back soon and Debbie would be wondering where she had got to. Sue had woke up Marion who kissed her on the lips again and Sue had told her that it was time she had to go home. Susan thanked Marion for the happiest day of her life and said they would do it again soon. They had kissed passionately and then had said their goodbyes.

Sue only lived ten minutes away. Her house was not quite in Marion's class but it was nice all the same. When Susan got home Debbie was still up and couldn't wait to get the news. "Firstly, young lady," Susan said to her, "Show me your hands."

Debbie had smiled at her and showed Sue two well-caned palms. God, that girl did like to be caned and could take what she was given thought Susan. 2Well, young lady," she said to Debbie. "You certainly know how to enjoy yourself."

She said that she hoped that the sex had been as good as the caning because her palms were very impressive. Debbie had laughed and told her mum that she had never been happier and that they were so much in love they would definitely get married. Susan had told Debbie she should wait and see as she had a lot of living to do first but added she had to admit that he was a nice boy who had such a lovely mother.

Debbie then said to her mother that she couldn't leave her in suspense as she had to know if Marion was like them. Sue had smiled and told Debbie that Marion would make them look like amateurs. She had only told her the one story and it had blown her away. She said that she could not wait until the next instalment but it was too late to tell her now. It would take too long but to believe her when she said it will be well worth waiting for. 

Susan kissed Debbie goodnight and went to bed happy. She thought out loud that she would ring Marion first thing in the morning. She was very tired but looked at the photograph of Marion, it had made her so very horny. She knew that she wouldn't be getting much sleep that night.

The next instalment is even more eventful as Marion tells of further punishments and so much more.

Published 
Written by debbieshands1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments