Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fiction? No, Reality! - Part 4

"Zoey's gorgeous little bottom is everything I'd imagined and more once I got her over my knee!"

19
1 Comment 1
5.6k Views 5.6k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

"I hadn't really intended to take this story line this far, but Zoey's playful attitude and perfectly small bottom keep giving me ideas!"

“Ow! Daddy! Please!”

“You know this is what happens when you don’t behave!” I continued scolding as I spanked her on alternating cheeks as well as across both. I loved that her small bottom allowed me to spank both cheeks with my hand at the same time. Zoey wiggled around as much as my grip on her waist permitted, but she was enjoying it as the occasional moan gave her feelings away.

“Ow-ow-ow-ow-ow!!” she cried, reacting to five good smacks on one cheek with a similar reaction on the other side.

Being a panty freak I continued spanking her panties just because I loved the sight of them. Tight and conforming to every curve and crease they gave a good indication and anticipation of what was beneath without the lewd display of bikinis and thongs. Pulling a woman’s panties down is like unwrapping the present you know you’re going to love, but when she’s just been spanked, there’s the added reveal of what color this wonderful gift is.

“I think these need to come down now,” I said gripping the elastic on both sides.

“No! Please, daddy! Not on my bare bottom!?” she pled as they slid down over her perfectly pink posterior. Leaving them just above her knees I slid my hand up the inside of her left thigh, getting a sharp intake of breath from her, but disappointment when I pulled just out before reaching her humid crotch. Caressing her beautiful bottom was also appreciated by us both and she lifted her butt up to show her approval.

“NAUGHTY GIRLS have their BARE BOTTOMS SPANKED!” I said emphasizing each word with a good smack on the right side. “DON’T THEY! YOU NAUGHTY GIRL,” I added with equal smacks on the left.

“OW, daddy!” she said, though her voice and body language didn’t match her verbal protest.

I continued the five-on-a-side pattern I’d started with my left hand rubbing the cheek just spanked. Spanking harder I made it ten on each side with my fingernails scraping the angry patch just created which had her arching her back and groaning through held breath. “Oh my god!” she managed to gasp when her breath returned only to have it repeated on the other side with the same result.

The regular spanking resumed with random swats without pattern, still very much enjoyed by Zoey. Being a new spankee to me, I had to tread carefully, not knowing her limits yet, so I was somewhere between a hundred or two when I began to figure out how to wrap this up. As her ‘daddy’ it wasn’t appropriate to start putting my fingers in sensitive places, but wondered whether she was expecting it, nonetheless. Deciding to stick with her scenario until she decided to end it, I repeated the ten-on-a-side routine with the fingernail stimulation as a wrap up getting an even more favorable response than before.

“There. That’s a good girl,” I said as I soothed her warm red buns. Releasing my grip on her waist and taking my hand off her cute, little butt, she took the cue to get up.

“I’m sorry, daddy,” she said standing before me now, her panties having fallen to her feet in the process. Reaching her arms out for me, she sat on my lap now hugging my neck with her head on my shoulder. “That was so good, Mark! I haven’t been spanked in a while,” she whispered close to my ear.  

Taking that as my cue I slid my hand between her thighs. “I’m glad you liked it!” I said with obvious understatement as she spread her thighs apart shaking her panties off at the same time. Turning towards her face I gave her a loving kiss that turned passionate quickly while my fingers slid into her wet slit. Taking her in my arms, I lifted her off my lap as I stood, went to the bed, and laid her down on it.

Kneeling on the floor before her I took her knees and pulled her legs apart, my hands sliding up to her pussy as fingers plied the soft, slippery folds of flesh before making room for my tongue by sliding around to hold her warm cheeks in my hands. My tongue now navigating her flooded valley, she writhed on the bed in response to my sucking her swollen lips into my mouth while my tongue squirmed in her slit.

“Holy shit!” she screamed as she went over the edge with a shuddering orgasm.

Sitting up, she kissed me hard after which we proceeded to undress each other quickly and wrapped ourselves up in each other on the bed. Much licking, sucking, and fucking commenced as we celebrated our first spanking and several climaxes together.

“How does my naughty girl’s bottom feel?” I asked when we rested.

“It feels wonderful!”

“Was it long enough? … hard enough?” I asked for future reference.

“Definitely hard enough!” she replied, adding “I could have … would have to have taken more?” she said more as a question than an answer.

“I kinda gathered that when you asked me to spank you more and more as I had you from behind,” I replied.

“Yeah, those were really hard!” she said with an appreciative smile.

After a light dinner, the night continued along similar lines, minus the spanking, which meant I’d be washing my now-soaked bed sheets before sleeping tonight. Exhausted, we held each other as we said our goodbyes at the door.

“Is daddy gonna spank his little girl again when she’s been naughty?”

“Maybe next time it’ll just be a good spanking.”

“Oh? And what is a ‘good’ spanking?” she asked picking up on my emphasis of the word.

“A good spanking is one where you haven’t been naughty, you just want to get spanked, and you don’t pretend not to like it; can’t pretend not to like it with everything else that’s going on at the same time!”

“Mmm, as soon as my bottom heals, okay?” she asked and getting a nod from me, turned to leave.


Several days later, I got a text from Zoey asking if we could get together the following evening. I agree and she tells me she gets off work at nine. She’ll meet me at my house shortly thereafter.

Having not seen her now in nearly a week, I decided to go to the restaurant and sit at the bar just to see her and hopefully raise her anticipation. She gave me such a nice smile when I walked in!

“Mark! I’m so glad to see you! But what are you doing here? I don’t get off for almost an hour!”

“I missed you and wanted to see you sooner!”

“Aww!!,” she said with genuine appreciation. “And you’re going to show me how much you missed me later by taking me over your knee and spanking me again!?” she whispered with a giggle.

“I can’t wait!” I admitted.

“Neither can I! I’ve been imagining what a ‘good’ spanking is gonna be like. You’re not having dinner now, are you?”

“No, I figured I’d just sit at the bar and enjoy the view until it’s time for you to leave.”

“Okay, you can seat yourself. There’s someone coming in behind you.”

She went about her work while I chose a bar stool with just one table between me and her podium. I ordered a Cabernet letting the bartender know I wasn’t waiting for a table, just waiting for Zoey.

“Are you the reason she’s so happy lately?” he asked.

“I’d like to think so,” I said adding, “She’s a very special lady!”

“You’re not the first one here to try for her. You’re a lucky guy! She looks like the personification of good things coming in small packages!”

“That she is!” I agreed.

The bartender went on his way, though the bar was mostly empty with only a couple of patrons and as they weren’t terribly busy, they must have been waiting for someone else to arrive, rather than a table.

I watched Zoey going back and forth as I always did, but this time she stopped by several times for a quick chat, the first time including a kiss as well. She was clearly as anxious as I was, and we were both glad when the end of her shift finally arrived. She told me she had one short stop to make, and she’d meet me after.

I was only home five minutes or so when I heard the doorbell ring. With my excitement building, I opened the door to an amazing sight that quickly got even better. She was standing on my doorstep in just a silky kimono-style robe with her hair flowing over her shoulders. Before I could even say a proper hello, she opened the robe to reveal her naked body underneath.

“You like?” she asked and started giggling when my mouth dropped open, and my eyes went wide.

“Oh, Zoey! Get in here you gorgeous, naughty girl!”

She laughed again as she stepped in and put her arms around me, pulling my face down to hers for a passionate kiss before I even had a chance to close the door. Letting go only long enough to shut out any prying neighbors, I took her in my arms again and kissed her all over her face and neck. Pushing the open robe down off her shoulders, I scooped up my naked little girl and carried her to the bedroom.

Laying her on the bed, I bent down to kiss her again, my hands beginning the exploration of her small, sensuous body. Breaking the kiss, getting up and kneeling to face me, she went for the buttons of my shirt.

“I want to feel you against me!” she said as she pulled my shirt open and down over my shoulders, moving then to the waist of my pants. I kicked off my shoes allowing me to get my pants and underwear off as well, leaving me as naked as she.

“Better?” I asked and, getting a nod, added, “Good. But understand; this is all about you tonight! I’m going to make you feel so good!”

“Mmm,” she moaned as she pulled me down on top of her kissing me with her tongue halfway down my throat. Spending some time just enjoying the feeling of flesh on flesh, we pressed our bodies tightly together, my knee pushing up between her legs feeling her warmth. Still making the most of our body contact I began kissing her face, neck, and shoulders with her head rolling back savoring the touch of my lips.

Making my way down to her fabulous tits, my tongue circled, licked, and nibbled each erect nip in turn. With my mouth attached to her right tit, she leaned forward to my ear and whispered, “Spank me?” I looked up to see my favorite facial expression of pure desire accentuated by her lower lip bitten softly and dreamy eyes. “Please? Give me a good spanking!”

No second invitation was needed as she sat up and I sat next to her pulling her down over my lap with her perfect ass just begging for the best spanking she’d ever gotten.

“Tonight, you’re not a naughty girl. You’re just the sexiest, little girl in the world who wants to have her gorgeous, little bottom spanked!”

“Yes, please! Spank me! Spank my bottom!” she pled with a smile in answer to the first playful, but stinging smack.

And so began Zoey’s first really good spanking. Letting her body language lead me, I spanked in short series of rhythmic swats, covering her bottom liberally with a little more attention on her sit spots. Squirming and writhing on my lap, she begged for more and sometimes harder spanks, still enjoying the playful, almost pleasant tone of the proceedings. I loved hearing her say ‘spank me’ repeatedly in various ways as I find that word arousing in itself, especially when she’s asking for it so desirously.

SamarTeid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamarTeid

This was a night that I’d have no idea how many spanks she’d eventually get and so it was when my left hand began wandering all over her body. Her back, her tits, her thighs and finally between her legs to her saturated crotch where my fingers slid easily through her well-lubricated slit. It didn’t take long before she wanted more of that, and knowing there was plenty more spanking available, she turned herself over and offered her perfectly, plump pussy to feed on.

Leaning down, I kissed her smooth, wet lips while lifting her right leg to get my body between them. Gently licking and kissing, her face showed nothing but pleasure as I, kneeling between her legs, lifted her with my hands cupping her pink cheeks, and brought her sex to my mouth, her legs falling wide open as she balanced herself on her shoulders, gasping as my mouth enveloped her pretty, little pussy both sucking and tongue-fucking her now-drenched cunt.

“Oh god, Mark!” she cried as she quickly approached her first climax of the evening, and nibbling her hard clit got her there shortly thereafter, her body stiffening, then shuddering before going completely limp. Caressing her pink buns, I laid her down gently, and with her legs still splayed wide I laid between them, my body on top of hers as I kissed my way up to her pretty face. A sexy, little smile greeted me when I got there, followed by our tongues stabbing deep into each other’s mouths with our combined passions.

Separating, our eyes met, and she winked just before rolling out from underneath me, to kneel before me and lowered her shoulders and tits down on the mattress with her tight butt elevated. I didn’t need any instructions, though she wanted to be sure I knew what she wanted when she said, “Spank me!” more as an order, than a request.

Kneeling beside her I took her waist and pulled her body close to mine, while my other hand began smacking her still-pink cheeks. Looking back, she watched me spank her giving me a show of her facial expressions including her mouth open forming an ‘O’, biting her entire lower lip, and sexy smiles while a continuous chorus of ‘ooo’s’, ‘ow’s’ and ‘oh’s’ expressed her pure enjoyment of just getting spanked. And I couldn’t possibly get any harder!

Seeing an opportunity, I told her not to move while I lay on my back behind her, and like a mechanic creeping under a car to change the oil, I slid my face between her spread thighs ready to do my best to increase the amount of lubricant in her already sloppy, wet pussy. Her body jerked with first contact, but quickly took advantage of her position pressing her glistening cunt into my hungry mouth.

Feasting on her delicious pussy I put my tongue in high gear while my hands rubbed and squeezed her warm bottom. Grinding on my face, she made sure it was covered in her juice as she approached another orgasm but having a different plan I stopped.

“Turn around,” I instructed and as she lifted one leg, turned, and lifted again to straddle my body in the opposite direction, I was treated to the sight of her hot pink butt coming down on my face once again. Having taken the opportunity of her body shift to raise my arms up over my head, I now had them free to continue changing the color of her little-girl bottom.

“Oh fuck!” she exclaimed in a rare show of vulgarity as I spanked each cheek in turn as she continued wiping my face with her sopping wet pussy. Spanking as hard as my position would permit while my nose and tongue sawed through her slippery slit, she was fast approaching another orgasm and grabbed onto my cock as though it was a handle. Seconds later my face was awash with her pungent pussy juice as the waves of her climax passed over her and reignited with each thrust of my tongue, still stabbing at her dripping pussy.

After calming as much as can be expected, she leaned down and took my rigid dick in her mouth, and fucked her face with it before stopping in answer to my protests. Turning around to face me, though still straddling my body, she interrupted.

“This IS for me!” she said as she guided my cock into her very-well-lubricated slot and fucked me slowly leaning down to stick her tongue in my mouth at the same time. Slow or fast, I wasn’t going to last long as just spanking her and eating her sumptuous snatch had me close, and cum I did as her hungry pussy sucked me in and out no more than ten or fifteen times.

“Oh, Zoey! You are amazing,” I cried as she leaned down to kiss me saying ‘so are you’ without saying a word.

Still on top of me, she leaned down to nibble on my ear, whispering closely, “I want to get spanked again! Hard!” and sat up to look at me with a devious smile. Swinging her left leg over me, she placed two pillows on top of each other and laid across them with her bottom invitingly raised. “Spank me, Mark! Spank me hard!” she said as she waved her cute butt in invitation.

Seeing her in this position gave me the idea to use a new paddle I’d recently gotten. Somewhere between a paddle and a strap, it was made of rubber, with a stiff handle and the business end a rectangle of thick, floppy rubber. I reached over to my nightstand where I’d stashed it in a drawer and pulling it out, Zoey’s eyes went wide.

Slapping it down on her near cheek the loud smack was followed by a loud ‘Oh!’ from my little girl. A few more exploratory smacks and I checked her face to be sure she was enjoying it and after a few breathless gasps, she smiled and said, “Harder!” It’s the kind of implement that just a little more force creates a dramatic difference in the pain level, so I was careful to progress slowly.

The intense sound of the paddle meeting her firm flesh - loud like a large paddle, but sharp like a strap - added to our combined enjoyment of this new implement. Alternating between raising her bottom inviting more and pushing into the pillows in reaction, I finally found just the right spot between the pain you want and the pain of which you can’t take any more, as her gasping and groaning begged me to continue.

Seeing her cheeks redden much more than previously, I paused and raked my fingernails across the reddest spot, which had her arching her back and screaming, “Oh my god!” Alternating between a half dozen swats to each cheek and my fingernail stimulation had her squirming in no time, but I was concerned that they may be too painful for what was supposed to be a good spanking and I stopped and seeing her drop to the mattress with a loud exhale I knew I’d done the right thing.

Softly caressing her cute, but very red cheeks helped her appreciate the aftermath of the more intense pain she’d just absorbed, her soft humming told me wanted a softer approach now. Leaning over I kissed her neck and moved down her backbone reaching her flaming red ass and continued down her cleft, over her tight, little star, and down between her legs, her thighs spreading wider to allow me in. She lifted her hips to let me in even further and moaned dreamily as my tongue reached the bottom of her slit. Being limited in my reach in this position, I decided to move to one of my favorite positions for a good spanking.

Taking her shoulders in hand I helped her get up on her knees and seeing her face I knew she needed gentle now, not pain. I pulled her to me for a kiss but put her head on my shoulder and hugged her and eventually she hugged me back. When I pulled away, she had a little more life in her eyes and I knew this next step would be the last for a while. Moving to kneel perpendicular to her left side I made sure she could stay in that position and getting an encouraging nod, I proceeded.

As my right hand softly and continuously caressed her tortured cheeks, my left hand pulled her face to me for a gentle kiss, before sliding down her body to her tits and paying them a lot of attention, showing her appreciation by pushing them into my hands. Moving further down her tummy and between her thighs, I was again soft and gentle as my fingers plied her velvety lips and soon had her moving her body in concert with my fingering.

Moaning and squirming in response to my fingers, I upped the ante by gently at first squeezing her sore, red buns which got an immediate favorable response as her body twisted and squirmed to enhance the feelings. Gasps in response to harder squeezing of her bottom told me she’d soon be ready for the next step.

“Oh god!” she cried as I spanked her left cheek moderately hard at the same time two fingers slipped into her pussy looking for her ‘spot’. Encouraging me to spank her again, she pushed her bottom out and was soon responding to both hands, getting spanked playfully and fingered urgently. Her body language told me she wanted more spanking and that translated into harder spanks as well and before long she was heading for yet another climax that I wasn’t sure she’d be able to stay in this position for.

Bending over and licking and kissing her nipples had her wriggling in every direction responding to new stimulus from every direction and when my thumb found her clit, she overloaded and came unexpectedly fast collapsing on the bed, spasmodic twitches still evident.

Laying down behind her, I just held her as her body continued its shuddering reaction to the over-stimulation until she finally calmed down and held my arms tightly against her wanting to be sure I didn’t let go. We laid there together quietly for quite a while as she relaxed until she started talking and telling me how beautiful everything we’d just done was. Turning to face me, she shared her favorite parts, which in the end was just about everything.

“So, you’d like another good spanking sometime?” I asked, fishing for compliments.

“Mmm, definitely!” she said, leaning in for a kiss. “But the next red bottom will be yours! Not mine!”

“Promise!?” I asked hopefully.

“Oh yes! I predict that you are going to be a very, very naughty boy and give me no choice but to take you over my knee and give your bare bottom a very long, very hard, and very painful spanking!” she replied with a deliciously devilish smile.

“Oh? Is that all?” I challenged.

“Oh no! I’m going to check that drawer you pulled that rubber paddle from, and I suspect I’ll find at least a few more interesting toys to torture your bottom with!” she replied, accepting the challenge. “And then you’ll have to thank me in a very special way for taking your behavior in hand!”

“Ooo, I think I’ll enjoy that part!”

“Are you sure? Regardless of how much you like having my pussy stuffed in your mouth, laying on your back won’t be the most comfortable position to be in when I’m through with your ass!”

“Maybe I’d better be a good boy then?”

“Please don’t!” she replied giggling.

Cont’d

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments