Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sometimes Your Dreams Come True - Part 2

"Richard visits Miss Scott for some long overdue discipline."

34
6 Comments 6
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words

This is the second part of a series. Before reading this, you may wish to read the first part. 

Richard met his former geography teacher on the train home from London. Miss Scott was just six years older than Richard. They were attracted to each other and started flirting. 

Richard reminded Debbie about an incident when he was sixteen. He had tried to provoke her into punishing him. Miss Scott remembered the incident and said, “You should have got the cane for that.”

Richard replied, “I would have loved that, as long as it was you giving me the caning.”

Debbie said, “Actually, I have a cane at home. Perhaps you should pop around for some long-overdue discipline?”

They had agreed that Richard would visit Debbie’s home at 7 p.m. that evening.

Richard decided to dress smartly in something like his old uniform. He wore the formal trousers from his suit. He even ironed a white shirt and wore his old-school tie. Debbie chose to dress like she did when teaching. She wore one of her tight white blouses that showed her breasts so nicely. She wore her usual stockings, suspenders, and one of her tight pencil skirts.

Debbie lived in a lovely detached cottage she had inherited from her grandmother. Despite his confidence, Richard was a little apprehensive as he approached Miss Scott’s front door. He loved how she had made him feel like a naughty boy being sent to the headmistress for punishment.

Debbie was excited as well. She had naughty secret fantasies about spanking and caning. Debbie fancied Richard and had already decided she wanted the evening to end in bed.

Richard knocked on the front door. Debbie was just about ready to drag him straight to her bedroom. However, she also wanted to play the strict schoolmistress and have some fun. Debbie had already planned out what she was going to do. She had deliberately left the front door unlocked. Debbie waited thirty seconds and then simply stated, “Enter.”

Richard was thrilled; it was just like knocking on the headmistress's door. He loved how Miss Scott had made him wait anxiously before he was allowed to enter.

Richard opened the door to find Miss Scott standing there, dressed as he remembered her. She was wearing one of her tight blouses that presented her pert breasts beautifully. Her gorgeous figure was accentuated by one of her signature tight skirts. The skirt was so tight you could see the suspender clips on her thighs. Richard’s first thought was to pick her up, carry her to a bedroom, and give her a good “seeing to.”. 

Debbie looked Richard up and down. He looked magnificent; his shirt did nothing to hide his muscular torso. Her eyes went down to his waist. His trousers bulged with his inviting package; she struggled to avoid staring at his groin. Debbie pressed her thighs together. She imagined him bending her over the back of her sofa, pulling down her panties, and roughly entering her. 

Debbie composed herself and said, "Ah, Richard, come in. Go into the dining room; don’t sit down.” Richard went into the dining room. His eyes were drawn to a traditional crooked school cane on the table.

Miss Scott followed Richard into the dining room. She circled him and then said, “We both know you are here to be punished. Strip down to your pants.”

Richard took off his tie and rolled it neatly. Next came his shirt. Debbie watched, enjoying the sight of Richard's lovely body as it was exposed. His shoulders were wide and his arms muscular. The muscles on his chest and stomach were beautifully defined. 

Debbie looked on approvingly as he took off his socks. She always thought that men looked silly if they took off their trousers and then stood there in their socks. Finally, Richard took off his trousers and folded them neatly. 

Richard stood there in tight white Y-front underpants. He normally wore boxer shorts but wanted to dress like a 1980s schoolboy. His old underpants bulged, struggling to contain his genitals. The thin cotton pants clung to his muscular buttocks. 

Debbie continued circling him, enjoying the view, then said, “Put your hands on your head.”

Richard complied, standing up straight with his shoulders back. Debbie marvelled at his beautiful chest and couldn't resist touching it. She ran her hands over his chest and played with his nipples. Richard's nipples stiffened; Debbie pinched and tweaked them.

Debbie noticed his penis springing to life, and her right hand went down to feel his genitals. She wanted to examine him more closely, so Debbie said, “I think what this naughty boy needs is a good spanking.” 

Debbie moved one of the straight-backed dining chairs away from the table into a space. She then said, “But I don’t want to crease my clothes.”

Richard was treated to a partial strip tease. Debbie removed her blouse, revealing her perky breasts in a delicate bra. Her skin was smooth and beautifully pale—a classic English rose. Debbie unfastened her skirt and drew down the zip. The skirt was so well fitted that she had to wriggle delightfully to pull it down over her hips.

Debbie folded the skirt and stood there in a matching white silky bra, suspenders, and pants. Richard loved the show; it was a dream come true. He had often tried to visualize the sight before his eyes.

Debbie sat down on the chair and said, “Come here, boy, stand in front of me.”

Richard stood in front of Miss Scott, looking down at her beautiful milky white thighs between her pants and stocking tops. Debbie instructed, “Come closer.”

Debbie reached around and grabbed Richard's bottom, pulling him closer. With one hand, she fondled his bottom while the other explored his genitals. His penis stiffened, and Debbie stoked along its length. Her other hand cupped his testicles and squeezed. 

Richard squirmed with the pleasure of the stimulation. Debbie spanked his bottom, saying, “Stand still, you naughty boy.”

Debbie slipped her fingers into the waistband of Richard's pants and pulled them slowly down. His erect penis bounced up to attention. She said, “Spead your legs.”

Richard moved his legs apart. Debbie went back to fondling his penis and testicles. She pulled back his foreskin and ran her fingers around his glans. Debbie stimulated Richard expertly, edging him towards coming. 

She stopped and removed her hands before he came. Debbie waited a moment, watching as his penis went down a little. Then she dragged her fingernails across his scrotum and smiled as his penis bobbed back to attention.

Debbie told Richard to bend over her lap. She guided him down, making sure his erect penis went between her stockinged thighs. Richard was a big man and looked foolish lying over Debbie's knees. She stroked his bottom and said, “What does it feel like to be over my knees like a little boy?”

Richard didn’t answer, and Debbie spanked his bottom, saying, "Well, Richard, lost for words, are we?”

Debbie started spanking Richard's bottom in earnest. She rained smacks on his bottom and the backs of his legs. As the heat started to build up, Richard was wriggling around on Debbie's lap. His penis was rubbing against Debbie's thighs, making him even more excited. 

Debbie stopped the spanking and said, “Spread your legs.”

Richard spread his legs and was rewarded by Debbie’s hand fondling his inner thighs and testicles. This was followed by a hard smack on his inner thighs. To Debbie's delight, Richard gasped at the sharpness of the pain. Debbie roasted his thighs with stinging smacks.

Debbie could feel Richard's fully erect penis between her legs. She could sense that once again he was edging towards an orgasm. Debbie stopped spanking Richard and told him to get up. Richard stood there in front of Miss Scott. His fully erect penis was pointing towards Debbie, dripping precum. 

JulietaFire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulietaFire

Debbie couldn't resist catching a little precum on her finger and using it to gently stimulate Richard's penis. Richard squirmed about the pleasure she was giving him. Debbie moved her hand to Richard's nipple and stroked and pinched it.

Debbie said, “Go and stand in the corner with your hands on your head.

“Face the wall.”

Debbie spanked Richard's bottom to send him on his way. Richard's bottom and legs were bright red. He loved the warm glow he felt on his bottom and legs. He wondered about the caning that was to come.

Debbie sat for a moment, composing herself after the exertion of spanking Richard so vigorously. Although she had never used corporal punishment at school, she had played with lovers. She knew exactly what she had planned for Richard.

After five minutes in the corner, Richard's erection had somewhat subsided. Debbie stood up and went to Richard. First, she stroked his bottom and then gave him a hard smack, saying, “Turn around and listen carefully.”

Richard turned around to see Miss Scott picking up the cane. While he stood there in the corner, Debbie flexed the cane and swished it through the air with a few practice strokes. Debbie explained what was going to happen. 

Richard was enjoying the view. Miss Scott was still in her matching pants and bra. She looked magnificent with her dark stockings and suspenders. He thought about stroking her bare thighs in between her stockings and panties. He then imagined slipping his fingers into her panties and touching her up. These naughty thoughts stimulated his penis, which sprang back up.

Debbie said, “You will receive six strokes of this cane on your bare bottom. You will bend over, touching your toes. You are to accept your punishment and take it like a man. If you get up, we start again from the beginning.”

Debbie pointed the cane to an imaginary spot on the floor and said, “Bend over here.”

Richard shuffled over to where Debbie was pointing. Debbie said, “Take off your pants and stop shuffling about.”

Richard took off his pants and put them with his other clothes. He bent over and grasped his ankles.  Miss Scott brought the cane down smartly across the backs of his legs saying, “I told you to touch your toes.”

Richard quickly corrected his mistake and touched his toes. Debbie caned his legs again saying, “Straighten your legs, you naughty boy.”

Richard straightened his legs. Miss Scott said, “Good, if you move from that position I will start your caning again from the beginning.”

Miss Scott lined up the cane on Richards's bottom. She stepped back and brought the cane swishing down on Richards’s bottom. The cane landed halfway up Richards's bottom with a satisfying thwack.

Richard heard the cane whistling through the air and the thwack as it landed. The pain took a moment longer to arrive. Richard had never had the cane before and was shocked by the intensity of the pain. He jumped up and danced around holding his bottom.

Debbie watched quietly, satisfied by Richard's reaction. “What a fuss; bend over immediately. Let's start again.”

Richard bent over and touched his toes. Miss Scott wasn't happy with how straight his legs were.  She smacked the back of his legs, saying, “Keep your legs straight or you will get extra punishment.”

Richard straightened his legs and prepared for the next stroke. Debbie lined up the cane on Richards's bottom a little below the first stroke.  Richard braced himself for the next stroke. He was determined to stay bent over this time.

However, Debbie deliberately waited 15 seconds. The waiting was awful for Richard. As soon as he relaxed a little, Debbie stepped back, then swept forward and caned him hard.

The cane landed at the top of Richards's legs, just below the crease where his bottom met his legs. The pain was indescribable. Richard managed to stay down, touching his toes despite the awful pain. He knew that Miss Scott was testing him with the harsh stroke on his legs. Debbie said, “Good boy; you are learning to do what you are told.”

She rubbed his bottom and stroked along where she had caned his leg. There was a bright red stripe and she could feel where the skin was swelling up to form a weal. Her fingers went between his legs touching his scrotum. Richard stayed still touching his toes. Debbie spanked his bottom playfully and said, “Well, we better get on with your caning.”

Miss Scott lined up the cane again and gave Richard another stroke. It landed on his bottom just below the first stroke. It was a moderate stroke and Richard stayed bent over like a good boy. Miss Scott said, “I want you to count the strokes and say thank you for each one.”

Richard said, “That's three, Miss; thank you.”

Miss Scott spanked Richards's bottom hard saying, "No, it's only two. You jumped up and we had to start again.”

Richards said, "Sorry, Miss Scott. Thank you, that was two.”

Debbie positioned the cane on Richards's bottom just below the last stroke. She was aiming to step down his bottom with parallel strokes. She pulled back and delivered another stroke where she had aimed.

Richard was struggling, each new stroke was adding to the pain. He said, “That was three, thank you, Miss.”

Debbie rubbed Richards's bottom again. She said, “Move your legs apart and keep touching your toes. Richard widened his stance and then touched his toes. Debbie put her fingers between his legs and stroked his testicles.

Debbie loved how Richard was obediently bending over touching his toes while she touched him up. Debbie liked how Richards's wider stance seemed to offer more of his bottom for punishment.   

Debbie stopped touching Richard and prepared for the next stroke. This was to be on the lower more sensitive part of his bottom.

Debbie swished the cane and gave the stroke a twist of her wrist just before it landed. Richard cried out in pain and then said, “Thank you, Miss; that was four.”

Richard was trembling slightly with the pain and the strain of maintaining the uncomfortable position. Debbie slipped her fingers into her panties and touched herself. Caning Richard was very arousing and she felt how wet she was between her legs.

Richard waited, bent over as Debbie played with herself. She said, “Caning you is making me very wet; that's nice, isn’t it, Richard?”

Richard said, "Yes, Miss Scott.”

Debbie lined up the cane on the crease where Richards’s bottom met his thighs. She pulled back the cane and swished it down firmly. The pain was awful, but somehow Richard managed to stay touching his toes. He said, “That’s five; thank you, Miss Scott.”

Debbie stroked Richard's bottom and then went between his legs touching his balls and penis. Richard was fully erect and Debbie strokes his penis as he remained bent over. Debbie said, “Just one more stroke to go. Stay bent over until you have permission to stand. Then I want you to take me upstairs and fuck me stupid.”

Richard replied, "Yes, Miss Scott.”

Debbie gave Richard his final stroke, it landed diagonally across the previous strokes. It was agony. Richard stayed bent over and said, “That was six, thank you, Miss.”

Debbie said, “Well done. I’m so wet, let's go upstairs.”

Richard stood up. Debbie went to him and kissed him on the lips. Her hands went round and held his bottom. They embraced briefly, and then Richard picked her up and threw Debbie over his shoulder. He carried her upstairs, spanking her bottom. Richard said, “Once we have finished, you are going to get a proper spanking, young lady.”

Debbie replied, "Yes, Sir.”

TBC

Published 
Written by mostlyharmless
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments