Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Those who know my stories know it's rare for a spanking to be given as punishment, and this one 'barely' qualifies."

Chapter 2 - Getting To Spank Her

Part 6 – Susan Gets Punished

“Chloe! Where are you, baby?” she called out to her daughter after she’d gotten a T-shirt on.

“In my bedroom, Mom!”

“I saw your car in the street. It’s so good to see you! You’re home early. I wasn’t expecting you till tomorrow midday,” she said, giving her daughter a maternal hug.

“Yeah, I decided to drive it tonight so I can have breakfast with you in the morning.”

“Aww! When did you get here?”

“More than an hour ago.”

“Oh,” she replied sheepishly.

“Yeah, oh! You’ve got a boyfriend, Mom! I’m so happy for you!” she replied, which did nothing to alleviate her mother's embarrassment.

“Did you … hear anything?”

“Yes, Mom. I heard it all.”

“Chloe, it’s not what you … He wasn’t really …”

“Mom, I heard it. Sounded pretty real to me.”

“Oh, Chloe! You must think I’m some kind of sicko pervert!”

“No, I do not! There’s nothing wrong with it if you enjoy it! He spanked you! And from the sound of it, you enjoyed it! … a lot!”

“No. Chloe, I won’t do it again.”

“Don’t say that! It’s a perfectly acceptable thing for consenting adults to do!”

“I don’t know. I wish you didn’t find out this way.”

“Why? There’s nothing wrong with what you and … ?“

“Mark”

“… you and Mark did. You know there are lots of people doing erotic spanking now!”

“Oh yeah? Do you know any?”

“As a matter of fact, I do! She goes to my school, and I know all about it. Her interest developed in her late teens, and she tried to find a boy who would spank her. They all chickened out or did such a poor job of it, afraid to hurt her that it didn’t work. Finally, in college, she found a guy who knew what to do and gave her what she needed. She was in heaven! Unfortunately, during the second semester, she discovered he was a cheater and, even worse, had told people their secret!”

“That must have been rough. Do I know this girl?”

“Yes, Mom, very well.”

“Who is it? Can you tell me?”

Chloe was torn, unsure if she should reveal who she was talking about. A long silence only made it worse.

“It’s me,” she finally admitted.

“You?!? Oh, Chloe! You poor baby! You never told me any of this! Who was that rotten boy?”

“I think it’s pretty obvious why I never told you, Mom! And it was Bob. Do you remember him?”

“I never met him, but I recall you talking about him a few times.”

“Yeah, well, he ruined my little piece of heaven. I don’t miss him, but I miss the spankings! I loved getting spanked, and I still don’t know why! But now I have to start all over again. That’s why you have to keep doing it with Mark! He’s a good guy? Nice to you?”

“Chloe, he is so sweet to me and makes me so happy! Which is kind of ironic since our primary mutual interest is him smacking my bottom.”

“Promise me you’re not going to stop!”

“You made me feel so much better, Chloe. Thank you. I’m truly exhausted, so now I’m going to bed. See you in the morning. Good night, baby.”

 

I’m an early riser, but after last night, I stayed in bed for a while, just appreciating my good fortune. I’d made myself some tea and was checking my email and the newspaper when the phone rang. The caller ID said it was Susan!

“Hello, beautiful!”

“Mark! I’m sorry for calling so early, but I had to tell you.”

“It’s okay. I was up already.”

“Chloe came home last night!”

“Yeah? She comes home every night, doesn’t she? Or was she at a slumber party or something?”

“Mark, how old do you think Chloe is?”

“About 13 or 14?”

“Mark, she just finished her sophomore year at UF! Anyway, that doesn’t matter. She came home last night while we were, you know! She heard more than an hour of our ‘Fun & sexy’ spanking! I was so embarrassed at first! But this is the amazing thing! She’s into spanking too! She had a boyfriend at college who spanked her all the time! Mark, do you know what this means!?”

“It runs in the family?” I’d never heard her laugh so hard.

That was funny! No, it means I’m not a sicko pervert!”

“Whoever said you were?”

“I’ve had these lingering doubts about what we’re doing. You know whether it's normal and stuff.”

“That sounds like you may have thought I’m a sicko pervert?”

“No! No, Mark! I’m sorry! I didn’t mean it that way. It’s hard to describe. Can we talk later? I’ll try to do a better job of explaining.”

“Okay, Can I pick you up at two o’clock? Where do you want to go?”

“Two o’clock is fine. How about a walk in the park? I’d like to go to the beach again, but it’s too hot during the day, and I don’t want to wait till night. Hey! Maybe you can spank me on a bench if there’s no one around?”

“You’re amazing, Susan! I’m not mad at you, but I look forward to your explanation.”

“Thank you. I’d hate for you to be really mad at me!”

I dressed casually in gym shorts, a T-shirt, and sandals and drove to her house. I parked in the street and made my way to the door. Before I reached it, Susan opened it and greeted me with open arms. We came together in the doorway, arms wrapped around each other, and a wonderful kiss.

“Aww, look at you two!” Chloe said from the living room sofa. We separated with smiles on our faces. “You both look so happy!”

“Chloe, this is Mark. Mark, Chloe, my daughter and best friend in the world!”

“It’s so nice to meet you, Chloe,” I said, offering my hand.

“I’m pleased to meet you and know you’re making my Mom so happy!”

“Thank you. She makes me incredibly happy, too! I don’t know if your Mom told you, but when she told me this morning on the phone that you were home, I had this mistaken impression that you were a young teenager. She talked about you often at the dentist’s when she had her hands in my mouth, and I couldn’t stop her even if I wanted to!” We all had a little laugh at my attempt at humor. “I didn’t have any frame of reference, so in my mind, you were still that teenager she talked about.”

“No, she didn’t tell me, but that’s okay. Sometimes, she doesn’t realize I’m a full-grown adult either!” She and Susan shot steely looks at each other. “So, where are you off to today?”

“Another thing she may not have told you is that we’re possibly a couple of sicko perverts because we like spanking!”

“She did tell me that! I tried to convince her that wasn’t the case, but I don’t think I did.”

“Well, we’re going to the park, and she’s gonna try and talk her way out of it. Depending on how successful she is, she may come back with a redder bottom than she has right now!”

“Hey!” Susan objected, “It’s not that bad! Is it?”

“C’mon, let’s see if you can convince me of that. Are you ready to go?”

“Yup! Just need to grab my purse. Will you still be here when we get back, Chloe?”

“That may depend on how much time you spend across Mark’s knee!” she laughed.

“Hey! Now I’m suddenly worried about this outing!” Susan said in a similar laughing tone. She took my hand as we headed out the door.

“Leave the top down?” I asked as we got in my car, though I knew the answer.

“Definitely! On the way back, I might need it down to cool off my bottom!”

We laughed as we got in the car. We pulled out of the driveway and zoomed down her street, with Susan waving proudly at every neighbor we saw.

It was a short drive to Lake Seminole Park, which we found surprisingly empty. The lots around the picnic shelters had plenty of cars, but the one we went to for the trail had none.

“Look, Mark! There’s no one here! Maybe you can spank me on a park bench!?”

“No.”

“Why not?” in a whiny voice.

“Because, although you see no cars now, as soon as we walk up that trail and are out of sight, ten cars could pull in with walkers, skaters, and bicyclists coming on the trail.”

“Oh yeah. I didn’t think of that.”

We walked in silence for about five minutes.

“So, about this sicko pervert thing.”

“I’m really sorry. I wasn’t thinking about you and Chloe when I said it.”

“’You didn’t think’ is the operable phrase there. Chloe and I know we’re not sick or perverted, but it hurts if someone does think so, especially when it’s someone close to us. While you may not have specifically intended to include us in that description, the inference was still there, and it hurt. I was disappointed, and my feelings a little hurt.”

“I think there’s a difference with you and Chloe because you both have had this interest for a long time. I have not. It’s new to me, and up to this point, I vaguely thought of people who did this as a little weird. I haven’t had the years you’ve had to get accustomed to this lifestyle.”

“Are you sure?”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, are you sure you never had these feelings before? Your explanation of not knowing what got you thinking about it sounds a bit thin. Not that you’re lying or trying to fool me, but there may have been earlier triggers you’re not recalling. Perhaps they weren’t as powerful as those with Chloe and I, but maybe they were there laying a foundation that more recent events fit into without you even knowing it.”

“I don’t think so, but even if you’re right, as you said, I didn’t know it and don’t know it now. Mark, I am so sorry! I would never want to hurt you like this! I think what we have is special, and I don’t want to ruin it!” she stepped in front of me, reached for my neck to put her arms around me, and gave me a soft, gentle, loving kiss.

Alexia_Sweety
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alexia_Sweety

“You won’t ruin it, but … ”

“I’m sorry, Mark. Do you forgive me?”

“No.”

“No?! Why not?”

“I think you need to learn this lesson the hard way.”

“I think I know what that means,” she said with a pouty, little girl face.

“Yes, it means you’re gonna get a spanking.” I took her by the wrist, pulling her along. This will be her first sort-of-real punishment spanking.

“Ohhh, okay. I guess we have to go home now?”

“No. We’re going to do it here.”

“But you said …”

“I said I wouldn’t spank you on a park bench out in the open. I have a different location in mind, and if I remember correctly, the trail is just ahead. There it is.” I pulled her along like a protesting child down a narrow trail into the brush and trees.

“But I don’t want to get spanked!” she complained, though not earnestly.

“You should know by now that not wanting a spanking is not a good reason to avoid one. Since you’re trying to make this difficult, I will double the number of spanks you get. It was going to be twenty-five; now it’ll be fifty!”

“Hey! That’s not fair! I didn’t …”

“A hundred! Want to try for a hundred and fifty?”

“No.” she pouted just as we arrived at the spot I was looking for: a perfectly shaped tree stump in both height and size to sit on and mostly clear around it for kicking legs and arms. I sat down and pulled Susan to stand in front of me. I opened her shorts, pulled them down over her hips, and let them fall.

“We don’t have time for removing layers, so it’ll be on your bare bottom from the start.”

“But …”

“Ah!”

“Yes, sir.” She had pretty little bikini panties that displayed her feminine shapes nicely. Hooking my thumbs into the waistband, I pulled them down slowly, enjoying the unveiling of her pretty pussy, and left them banded around her thighs.

“Over my knee, naughty girl.” She draped herself over my lap without any fuss and looked back at me expectantly. I suspect she may have decided to enjoy the spanking. Once situated, I ran my hands over her perfect, little bottom for a few seconds, and then I began to spank softer than she was used to but stopped at ten, given the color remaining from last night.

“Ow-ow-ow-ow-ow!”

“Now, we can’t take all afternoon to do this, and as you’re getting a specific number of spanks, I want you to count the spanks so you don’t get too many or too few. I want you to count groups of ten like this … 1-2-3-4 … 8-9-10. On the next group, it's 1-2-3 … 8-9-20, and so on until we get to a hundred. Mess up the count, and we start that group of ten over. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“I’ve already given you ten, so the next group ends with twenty, okay?

“Yes, sir,” she replied, looking back at me with a little smile as if to say she liked this little twist. She probably won’t by the end, I thought.

“Okay, here we go.”

“1-2-3-4-5-6 Ow! 7-8-9-20! Ooo, that hur … 1-2-3-4 OW! 5-6-7-8-9-30! Wow! 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-40! Mark, you’re going so fast! Oww! Oh, so fast!” I picked up the pace even more, hoping she’d make a mistake so I could give her extras, which she did. We were on 80, and she counted 90.

“That was supposed to be eighty. We’ll start that one over.” On we went, gradually increasing the pace consistently. She struggled to count on the spank but made no more mistakes.

When we reached a hundred, I sat her on my lap and hugged her tightly as she rested her head on my shoulder. I rubbed her sore bottom and lifted her head off my shoulder to look at me. I kissed her long and lovingly. “Now I forgive you, Susan.”

“I’m really sorry!” she replied, grabbing me tightly around the neck and kissing me again. There were several more delicious kisses before she stood in front of me. She reached for her panties, but I took them and pulled them back up gently, followed by her shorts. With her put back together, I stood up, took her hand, and led her back to the main trail, where we walked arm in arm, with Susan hugging tightly.

We were just past the far end of the trail, so we had almost half of it to go before we got to the car. Along the way, we passed a park bench.

“Hey! We haven’t seen anyone, so you could have given me a spanking on the bench!”

“Okay, would you like another spanking?”

“Um, no, that was enough for a while,” she said in her pouty voice.

We hadn’t taken ten steps when a skater went flying by us. We stopped, turned to look at each other, and broke out laughing. I looked at her face and knew I was falling hard for her and needed to tell her soon. She looked at me quizzically as these thoughts flowed through my mind.

“What?” she asked. I took her face in my hands and gave her the most loving kiss I could. She gave me my favorite cute smile, and we started walking again, arm in arm, hugging tightly.

We got to the car, and as the weather had cooled somewhat, I put the top back down, and we drove home. Susan loved the wind in the car, not caring how it was whipping her long hair around. Each time we’d stop, we’d look at each other with smiles plastered seemingly permanently on our faces. We got back as quickly as we had before, parked, and walked into the house.

“Hey, you guys!” Chloe greeted us.

“Hey, Chloe!” we said together, arm in arm again.

“Would you like some wine?” she offered and went into the kitchen as Susan said ‘white’ and I ‘red.’ We sat on the couch with Susan in my lap. We couldn’t seem to get enough of holding each other. I wondered if future punishment spankings would be this loving afterward.

“Aww, I just love seeing you two like this,” Chloe remarked as she saw us wrapped up in each other when she returned with the wine. “So, the whole sicko pervert thing is taken care of?” I must have had a quizzical look on my face, to which she answered, “You told me you were going to the park to discuss it.”

“Yes, taken care of,” I said, kissing Susan lightly.

“He spanked me!” Susan said with a pouting face.

“And well, he should, Mom! So, we’re not perverts any longer?”

“No, but now, you have something else to say to Chloe, don’t you?”

“Yes, sir. I’m so sorry, Chloe! Do you forgive me?” she asked as she walked over to where Chloe stood watching the proceedings.

“Oh, Mommy! I do!” she said while they hugged with tears on both faces. She came back to me for another bunch of kisses.

We all sat and drank our wine, entertained with various light conversations. After a while, it was time for me to go. We kissed at the door, and I turned to leave, with Susan closing the door slowly behind me, watching me walk away.

The following morning, Susan woke up a little later and found Chloe in the kitchen drinking her tea.

“Hey, baby!”

“Good morning, Mom. How’s the bottom this morning?” she asked, giggling over her mother’s protest.

“It’s fine, thank you!” she said in a its-none-of-your-business tone.

“Did it really hurt?”

“It was actually kinda fun and not as hard as he usually spanks me. Chloe, he said something interesting to me at the park. When I said I hadn’t been in this lifestyle very long as a defense about my attitude, Mark questioned whether there were triggers in my past that I don’t think about but did expose me to spanking more than I thought. What do you think of that?”

“I think he’s right.”

“What makes you so sure?”

“Because I saw them too!” Susan looked quizzical as she sat down with her tea. “Okay, do you remember Grandpa giving Grandma ‘a good swat on the fanny’ in the kitchen when they thought they were alone?”

“Yeah, he did that when I was a kid too. That doesn’t mean any … hmm.”

“And do you remember a party at our house, this house, where Uncle George pretended to spank Aunt Myra? He bent her over and patted her bottom?”

“Wow! Yes, I do, but how did you …”

“I was peeking through my door.”

“Chloe, I can’t believe I’ve pushed all these things out of my memory! Until now, that is!”

“There’s another one I’m sure you’ll remember because you told me about it.”

“Wait, no!”

“Yes! Do you remember the Netflix serial called “Weeds” you were watching last year? The only time you commented on that show was when you told me about the episode where Mary Louise Parker got spanked in some guy’s car. You talked about the whole episode being a really good one and commented on the ‘funny spanking scene.’”

“I do remember that one. Do you think all those events triggered an interest I didn’t even realize?”

“I’m not a psychologist, so I don’t know, but I think those are the kinds of things Mark was talking about!”

“Hmm? I’ll have to think about that! I told Mark I didn’t remember what started me thinking about spanking. For me, the real trigger was Mark telling me in my chair that I needed a spanking.”

“He said that to you?!”

“Yeah, and I was immediately affected by it. He said it was just a clever little phrase that someone could drop in conversation and laugh it off based on the reaction, or if the person had an interest, maybe piquing it. That actually sounded plausible to me at the time when I asked him what he meant by it. We’d been talking about something I’d done wrong or something, and he replied, ‘You need a spanking’ … just like that!

“Hmm, I need to try that!”

“He said the first girl he’d ever spanked used to say it to him, and once when he said it to her, she replied with ‘Promise?’ and off they went. Well, not really, but it’s a long story Mark should tell you if he wants to. When they broke up, he used it wherever he could and usually laughed it off, but not always!”

“Mmm, I am gonna try that!”

“Be careful, baby, with whom you say it to. You might get more than you bargained for!”

“I will, Mom, but it’s better than hinting around or asking a startled boyfriend outright.”

~~~~^~~~~

I hope you liked this unusual development for my stories. Please 'like' and/or 'favorite it you did! Thanks for reading!

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments