Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Smack Of Firm Government

"Roser and her alter-ego both face the consequences of their actions"

44
9 Comments 9
4.8k Views 4.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"I might never have tried the threesomes and anal of the previous tales, but this one I can relate to :)"

“Merry Christmas, everyone!”

“Merry Christmas!” We all clinked glasses, my parents, my brother and I.

“Here’s to health, wealth and happiness!” said my dad.

I smiled inwardly. Two of those things had improved substantially for me of late. I had made nearly three thousand dollars by making three adult videos since September. I’d engaged in a threesome. I’d been sodomised for the first time. I’d had a wild fuck in a step-fantasy video. It had been a pretty crazy few months. My next two shoots were already scheduled.

And my new income (or should that be in cum?) stream had inspired me to take better care of myself. I had joined a gym and was going every other day. I had cut right down on alcohol. I was feeling great. I was rich, young, sexy and healthy, and felt it.

“Remind me, Roser, what time is Roberto coming over tomorrow?”

Oh, and I was also seeing a guy I liked. My parents had invited him round to meet them.

“Three o’clock.”

“Perfect! Just in time for the Madrid game…”

“By the way,” said my brother, “I’ve been watching some of your films.”

I froze, thunderstruck.

“What?!”

Cleopatra and Avatar. I borrowed your DVDs.”

“Oh,” I said. My heart was thumping. It had been such a scare that I forgot to be mad at him for taking my stuff!

So, Roberto came over the next day and he made a good impression, so good that, to my surprise, my parents let him sleep in my room! We undressed for bed and got in together. We made out for a while, and he grew hard.

“Can we do it? Your folks are in the next room?!”

“Yes, but we have to keep this quiet. I want pillows over mouths for this,” I said, and we both giggled.

“I know one thing that would keep our mouths busy and quiet,” he said, “a good, old-fashioned sixty-nine!”

“Mmm…that does sound nice!”

I got up and climbed on top of him. I raised his cock up and placed the tip between my lips, then I flicked my tongue against it. Sucking only the very tip, I jerked the base of his penis with my hand. His tongue was wettening my pussy from behind, now licking my clit, now gently parting the lips.

“Oh, you taste so good, Roser!” he said. That earned him a long suck, deep and firm. His hands were caressing my buttocks as he worked my cunt into a lather. Feeling him rub my bottom, I reflected with a rueful smile that my sweet ass was in for some pain soon. The next film I had signed up for was BDSM!

I took my time with his blowjob, now sucking that tasty cock, now teasing his tip with my tongue and lips. His hands were on my back now, and he was sucking gently at my clitoris. My tits were pressed to his belly. Roberto slipped a finger inside me and resumed licking my deliciously wet vagina, while, with each suck I gave, I gradually moved my mouth further down the shaft of his cock.

I could tell he was beginning to struggle to focus, as he made a breathy moan and stopped licking me.

“Sssshhh!” I said playfully.

“Oh, oh!” he moaned softly as I sucked him. My cunt was a quivering mess of saliva and cum, and, in the seconds before he came, pleasure surged throughout my body and I squealed aloud, regaining control of my mouth just in time to ram his dick back down my throat and catch his jizz.

“That was so fucking hot!” he said, when we were lying in each other’s arms. I nodded. And then he said, quietly, “I love you, Roser. I want to be your boyfriend. Your real boyfriend.”

With hindsight, that was the moment to come clean. I probably should have told him my secret then, but I did not. I told him I loved him too.

                                                                                                                *

My next video shoot was on January 3rd. The email from the producer had read:

Dear Roser,

Our company produces films featuring domestic discipline. We want to film a spanking video. How would you feel about playing a wife, who has cheated, agreeing to a spanking as punishment? First will come the discipline, then you suck your screen husband’s dick and are forgiven.

I don’t know if you have any experience with being spanked in a sex video? There is a safe word to stop if it’s too much for you. We’ll pay twelve hundred euros. Please think about it and let me know.

I didn’t need to think about it much. Twelve hundred euros for two hours’ work and a little bit of pain? I agreed at once. He sent me the script, and it made me laugh out loud. The inanity and unrealism of the scripts were fast becoming one of my favourite parts of adult acting! I recalled my first producer, Laia, telling me that, “The era of ridiculous scripts and stories is ending…”

Well, no-one had told whoever wrote this!

But on the second of January, disaster struck. Roberto took me out to dinner in a restaurant, and then we went to a bar. One guy at a nearby table, I noticed, was looking at me strangely. He got up and stood by our table.

“It’s you, isn’t it? You’re Juana La Loca? You’re the girl in the videos!”

Roberto gave the man an icy glare. There was a spectacularly awkward pause. I was so shocked to be recognized that I didn’t know what to say.

“No, and I don’t know who that is. My name is Roser. Have a nice day,” I stuttered.

The man looked at me and smirked unpleasantly. Roberto looked like he was about to thump the man.

“My mistake…Roser,” he said in a tone that left no doubt he wasn’t fooled, then walked off.

“What the hell was that about?” Roberto said.

“I don’t know. I guess he just thought I was someone else,” I stammered. But Roberto was looking at me funny, and I could see in his face that he suspected I was hiding something from him.

                                                                                                *

HEELEN
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HEELEN

“You sucked my brother’s dick?”

Petr, the actor I was filming with, was sitting on the couch. He was the youngest performer I’d worked with by far. He looked about nineteen.

“Yeah. Don’t, like, go mad. It wasn’t a big deal. I just really wanted some cock. You hardly touch me these days, anyway.”

“That’s not an excuse. You’re my wife. He’s my brother. You shouldn’t be sucking his dick.”

“Okay, okay. I’m sorry. It won’t happen again.”

“You’re goddamn right. I feel like I should throw you out of the house.”

“No, please. Can’t you punish me some other way?”

“Like what?”

“Well…you could spank me…”

“Spank you? Seriously? You’re my wife, I can’t spank you. You’re twenty years old!”

“Please, it would make me feel better. I really want you to punish my ass. Come on, baby, I love you.”

“And if I spank you hard, you’ll never cheat on me again?”

“I promise.”

“OK. I’ll spank you over the arm of the sofa.”

“Oh, thank you!”

“Take down your jeans and panties,” he said, rolling up his sleeve.

I did. The camera zoomed in on my bare ass.

“Bend over the arm, on your knees.”

I assumed the position. With my stomach elevated, my bare bottom was tight and ready.

“I’ll teach you to suck my father’s cock!”

“Cut!” The director stepped in.

“It was his brother’s cock, Petr! Again, please!”

This mistake rather gave Petr and me the giggles, and filming was held up until we stopped laughing.

The director said, “Action!”

I felt the slap of his hand sting my right buttock, then he smacked my left cheek hard. The director moved around from behind me to focus on my facial expressions as I was spanked. I tried not to overdo it, but still look like I was feeling every smack, which I certainly was.

Smack! Smack! Smack! I raised my head and swept my hair out of the way, then looked straight into the camera, grimacing as my ass was smacked over and over again.

“Ow! Ow!”

“Am I getting through to you?”

“Yes!”

Smack! Smack! Smack! My ass was starting to sting. He wasn’t going easy on my peaches. Petr was using his muscles to rain down blows on my tender behind, which was now starting to sting.

“I’m sorry I blew your brother!” I said, pretending to cry.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

I kicked my legs up in the air a bit.

“It’s too late for that! You should have thought of that when his cock was in your mouth. Are you learning your lesson?”  

Smack, smack on the left cheek. Smack, smack on the right. The sound of his hand striking my flesh rang through the room.

“Yes, yes, my ass is so sore!!”

This was in the script, but it was not a lie. It really was stinging back there now.

The camera moved back to cover my ass as it, presumably, turned pink. After at least five minutes of unbroken spanking, Petr stopped and said,

“I feel like, if you suck my cock too, that can be the end of it.”

“Oh, I’d like that so much!” was my line.

I helped him get his trousers down and went to work. His dick, the eighth I’d seen, was a good size. I was starting to regret that I wasn’t going to fuck Petr in the script. My ass was still sore as I knelt to blow him.

Using all the skills I’d picked up from Roberto and the other guys, I delivered an extended blowjob that had him crying out at the end. When I later watched the tape, I felt proud of my ability to reduce a man to such a helpless, panting weakling.

“Oh, you should suck my brother’s cock more often, if this is the way we make up!” he moaned.

“Maybe I should!”

When we’d finished the shoot, Petr asked for my email address, and I was happy to give it to him. As I was about to leave, the director said, “Roser, you’ve got what it takes to make it. You deliver your lines as well as anyone I’ve heard for ages. Frankly, a lot of the girls I see couldn’t act their way out of a paper bag. You’re actually a convincing actress. I hope we can work together again.”

Bursting with pride, I walked happily home to find an email from Petr waiting for me.

We should fuck. I’ll try and get us a producer to make it, if you’re interested! Of course, it wouldn't have to be on camera, LOL!

                                                                                                *

I had hoped for a good lay with Roberto that night, but when I got to his apartment, the air hung heavy with tension. His body language was anything but welcoming. He had me sit down, then he left the room. When he returned, he was carrying his laptop.

“What the fuck is this?” Roberto yelled. He had entered “Juana La Loca” into Google, and he had found my videos.

“I needed the money,” I said, a lump rising in my throat, “I only did it for the money.”

This was a half-truth.

“Two of these videos were made since we’ve been seeing each other! You’ve been fucking other men all this time, and on film!”

“I’m sorry! I should have told you, I’m sorry.”

“If this was all in the distant past, maybe I could have accepted it. But you’ve been doing it behind my back all this time!”

“Roberto, I…” Tears had started to run down my cheeks.

“Get the hell out of here, Roser. I never want to see you again.”

“Roberto, please! Those guys never meant anything to me, it was just sex…”

“Out!” he bellowed.

With tears streaming down my face, I left the apartment. My career in adult films had cost me my first love. Or, at least, not being honest about it had.

Absurdly, the idea of offering to submit to a spanking to make amends crossed my mind. Sex work was starting to warp my reality. But this was real life, not porn. Roberto never replied to a message from me again.

Is this the end for Juana La Loca? Can Roser learn to keep her private and porn lives separate? More instalments to come. Thanks for reading!

Published 
Written by MC1982
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments