Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beds Are Made To Be Broken

"A steamy hotel meet up work love affair."

16
11 Comments 11
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words

It was the first time we'd managed to get a room. So many secret office corners, dark alleys, back seats and parking garages, hasty sessions, all grabbing and needing, a rush to the finish.

It was late, you'd flown out the night before and spent the entire day conferencing but called me on your way back to your hotel room after dinner. You'd told me you'd leave a key at the desk in case I could get away, I could hear the longing in your voice and it mirrored my own. It had been weeks since I'd last seen you, I said goodnight and told you to dream of me.

I shrug into my coat and tie the belt, grabbing my overnight bag, I make my way down to the parking garage and get into my car. It's going to be a big drive but the thought of you laying in that bed by yourself is too much for me to resist and I didn't waste any time making up my mind. I spend the hours with thoughts of you running through my mind, how I'd been teasing you with pics that day, distracting you with texts. I'd spent the day in a frenzy of need, my panties soaked and my fingers unable to truly quench my desire. I needed you, nothing else would suffice. When I finally arrive my eyes are heavy and I'm full to the brim with lust. I park and make my way up to the desk retrieving the key, just as you'd said.

I enter the key into the door and open it without knocking, I drop my bag and make my way into the room. It's just as spacious as you'd told me, more like an apartment than a hotel room. I see the bedroom door ajar and move towards it undoing my coat and letting it fall to the floor. Pushing open the door I see you sprawled out face down on the bed, nothing but a sheet draped over your legs. I stop and enjoy the sight momentarily, your tanned skin against the white sheets, and to think I could have missed out on this.

I kick off my shoes call your name softly as move to the edge of the bed. It's around 2 AM and you're clearly in a deep sleep, I undo my shirt and drop it to the floor then I unzip my skirt having it follow my shirt. I'm still wearing my bra, panties, stockings, and garter, I can't wait any longer to touch you and I crawl onto the bed, moving slowly trying not to wake you. I press myself along your back, the heat coming off your body making me press more firmly.

"Hey baby, you never told me you sleep naked. All the fantasies I could have been enjoying." I whisper softly in your ear as I run my hand down your back and over your hip. You stir a little, the jetlag clearly prevalent. "Are you dreaming of me handsome?" I whisper as I slide my hand over your hip and across your lower abdomen, your skin is soft and I can feel your strength beneath. My fingertips brush your semi-erect cock and I hear you sigh softly, your deep voice making it sound almost like a growl. Encouraged, I wrap my hand around the base and slowly glide up to the tip. You shift in your sleep moving up onto your side, I move back and you slowly fall to your back on the bed, your erection laying up against your stomach.

I smile and continue to squeeze and gently run my hand up and down the length of you, feeling you grow harder with each stroke. I hear you inhale deeply and turn your head towards me, you blink tiredly looking into my eyes. I see the fog of sleep clear and you say my name sharply before pulling me on top of you, your mouth finding mine. You smother me with deep heated kisses, one hand in my hair, the other roaming my body while you press up against me.

MelinaRush
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelinaRush

Your hand moves to my nipple, feeling the covering you move both hands to remove my bra making quick work of the clasps and tossing it off the bed. You roll us then, my back pressing against the sheets, your mouth moving to my breasts. My hands hold your shoulders, heart racing, my legs parting to make room for you. You taste and tease me as you move down my body, I'm overwhelmed with sensation, every touch sending waves of pleasure through me. I can feel the wetness between my legs aching, it's been so long since I've had you. I lift my hips as you kiss along my stomach and then inner thigh. You move my panties to the side exposing my hairless folds and gently run your fingers down and over them in circles. I crave your touch, wanting you inside me, I moan with desire, parting my legs further.

You kiss and lick the outside before using your fingers to part my lips exposing my sensitive clit. The first lick makes me moan your name, you slowly tease me and letting the pleasure build. One of my hands is buried in your hair and I have the other teasing my nipple, tugging in my breast sending tiny shocks down to where you torture me with your tongue. I can't hold back any longer, my hips rise off the bed and I cum calling your name over and over. 

A pleasure overload has me laying helpless on my back. You tug my panties away in a swift movement and I feel the mattress shift. I blink to find your gaze drinking me in, your body pressed against my side. "Hearing you cum is like music to my ears, baby," you tell me as you start kissing my shoulder and then my neck. I can feel your erection pressing against my hip and I move my hand until I'm gripping the base of you. I gently squeeze as I move my hand up and I feel droplets of precum beading at the tip.

"I want you now," I demand, tugging at you. You breathe in through your teeth and I can tell you're close. You move over me settling between my legs as I feather kisses over your arm and neck. 

We're both raw with need, electrified, and craving release. In one swift move, you plunge inside me the words 'more' and 'faster' keep falling from my lips as I press up against you. You press your mouth to mine and our tongues collide. We're moving together building on the other's pleasure, my heart racing with each slick thrust. I hear a loud snapping sound from below us both but we're too far gone in ecstasy to care. I cry out as my nerves shatter and my world spins, I feel you explode inside of me your hardness touching all of my softness. We pant together, skin pressed against skin entwined together. 

Sometime later you shift and collect the sheet from the floor, placing it over us as you settle in beside me. "We fucking broke the bed," you say incredulously.

I move in closer, your arms closing in around me. I reply with, "We better watch it in the shower tomorrow then." You chuckle and pull me close. 

 

Published 
Written by hollysummer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments