Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Straight Sex Stories

Straight sex stories relate to aesthetic, sexual and romantic attraction exclusively between two individuals of differing genders.

All normal stories between loving couples go in here - please find the relevant niche category should your story involve something a bit out of the ordinary.

Popular Stories

Lucky Seat

Scott can't believe his luck when Lucia sits next to him

It was another mandatory two weeks at the corporate office in Silicon Valley. Living in “America’s Finest City,” San Diego, Scott disdained the high-tech capital of the world, Silicon Valley, and his firm's excessive meetings. As he joked, “They have meet...

All Stories

The Athlete

This is a true story about a fun and interesting one-night stand.

Justin was my neighbor, Molly's, roommate. He had blonde hair, and icy blue eyes and was cute, for a jock. I never thought about him as a potential sexual partner, as I've always been a BBW, and I found this to be a turn-off for many men when I was a youn...

Diary of a High Price Escort Book 16 Part One

Our three couples enjoy Saturday on the sands of Cancun.

Mitch stirred in the middle of the night, waking me from a deep sleep. From the rapid movement of his eyes behind closed lids and his indistinguishable mumblings, I assumed he was in the middle of a dream. He didn't seem distressed, making me think he was...

Our Little Secret

A hushed and risky tryst while entertaining is just the thing hubby needs to blow off steam after a long week at work.

You discreetly slipped away from our guests and followed me down the hall to our bedroom, catching me by surprise as I exited our master bath. Surprise quickly melts to joy as you make it clear you're here to shower me with kisses. The smile you love spre...

The USRP Program - Pt. 3

Ben gets a treatment and Sandra helps him realize his potential

Wednesday morning came in a flash. I quickly showered and shaved, grabbed an energy bar, and ran out the door. I was late. I practically sprinted down the halls to Dr. Hu's office, bursting through the door, hoping she wouldn't scold me, which she does of...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Adventures of Annie IV - Something Unexpected

In which Ian gets a blowjob and Annie gets something unexpected

Even though it is Saturday, we are up early, and the cafe is not packed with people yet. Ian opens the door for me, and I walk up to the counter. Ian is a small distance behind me as he holds the door for a woman with a child. Claire is working the till a...

Jack And Cynthia - Chapter 12 - Cover For Me

It's Jack's turn to surprise Cynthia

Driving to work the next morning, I was assessing my situation. According to Cynthia, our relationship began around the first of February. October would be eight months. Usually, couples celebrate six months or a year, but eight months is a bit unorthodox...

Down By The Lake

A couple escape and reconnect.

After a long day travelling to the cabin by the lake, we sat on the floor, leaning our backs against the sofa, our legs stretched out on the thick rug in front of the roaring open fire. We hadn’t been this relaxed with each other for a long time. As we gi...