Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Birthday Surprise

"Greg surprises a friend on his birthday"

4
0 Comments 0
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Greg looked around Tampa International Airport as he waited for his phone to turn on. His heart raced, finally, he was in America after years of talking and planning. Greg's mind was brought back to reality by his phone buzzing. Greg smiled as he looked at the notifications, he sent a quick message to his family saying he had arrived safely. He blushed when he read the message from the woman he was going to see. He locked his phone before he broke and gave in to the temptation to message her back.

Shouldering his rucksack he studied the doors trying to decide which one he needed. Slowly he walked out, keeping his eyes open for the truck that would take him to the woman. As his eyes scanned the cars and people outside he saw the man looking the other way. Greg sidestepped his way towards the man.

"Rocco?" Greg spoke hoping he was right. The man turned to face him and Greg breathed a sigh of relief at getting it right.

"Greg? It's good to finally see you!" Rocco hugged Greg, "Jolene doesn't know we've been talking as far as I know. Does she know you are coming here?"

"She knows I'm out of England for my birthday but she doesn't know where I've gone. I want to see her face when she realises I'm here." Greg grinned taking off his rucksack and putting it in the truck. Both men got into the truck, their minds on the plans for the day. Both men felt their cocks harden, thinking of Jolene and the surprise that was about to happen. Rocco pulled onto a side road out of view of pedestrians. 

"So when is your birthday exactly Greg?"

"Today. I turn twenty-eight today. why?" Greg replied raising an eyebrow.

"So on your birthday, you want to watch a woman who's special to you be fucked then join her and take your turn?" Rocco chuckled still trying to figure out if Greg was genuine.

"I don't think that Jolene fully believes that I like the idea of her having lovers and telling me. " Greg reached out and ran his hand across Rocco's bulge. "You are trusted by her and therefore me. You can help me prove what I've said." Greg unzipped Rocco's jeans and took out his mostly hard cock.

"Then why are you getting my cock out if you want me fucking Jolene in front of you?" Rocco spoke softly, confused about Greg's motives. Greg unbuckled his seat belt, leaning closer to Rocco's cock. Slowly Greg ran his tongue over his shaft tasting him, swirling his tongue around Rocco's head.

Greg winked before taking as much of Rocco's shaft into his mouth, his tongue moving rapidly around him. Greg started to bob his head rapidly, shutting his eyes and imagining what he would like done to him. Each downward bob he took more of Rocco into his mouth, sucking hard wanting to taste his cum.

Rocco moaned loving how Greg was sucking his cock, his hands gripping the steering wheel tightly. Greg started to caress his balls feeling Rocco throb in his mouth. Each downward bob he swallowed allowing Rocco deeper into his mouth and throat. Suddenly Rocco jerked, his cock throbbing as he started to cum, Greg swallowed every drop before sitting upright.

"Now you won't cum so quick and I'll have a decent show." Greg winked buckling up his seatbelt.

"I've dreamt of doing something like this, I just didn't realise I'd enjoy it so much." Rocco chuckled as he set off for Jolene's place. He parked outside of her place, looking up at her windows to see if she was looking out.

Noticing she wasn't at the windows he got out of the truck followed by Greg. Rocco entered Jolene's place with Greg staying five steps behind not wanting Jolene to see him yet. Rocco moved towards her bedroom to see her move and stand in the doorway wearing a sheer lilac teddy. Greg ducked into a doorway, Jolene thought she saw movement but passed it off as her imagination.

"You're late, you said you would be here at midday and its now one-thirty. Where have you been?" She asked not really annoyed just curious.

"Hey now Dollface, don't be like that. Traffic was bad and I guarantee you will love everything that happens." Rocco moved to her wrapping his arms around her, hers around him as their lips locked in a passionate embrace.

Their hands tore at each other's clothing, desperate to see each other naked, to be with each other again. Rocco threw her teddy behind him, the teddy landing near Greg's feet. Jolene dropped Rocco's shirt at their feet before undoing his belt and tugging his trousers down. Greg stripped rapidly as he watched them, Rocco stepping out of his trousers. Rocco broke the kiss and picked her up carrying her to her bed, as he laid her down he noticed that she was dripping wet and more than ready for what was to happen.

"I've been using my toy with Greg's patterns as I was waiting for you." she fluttered her eyes sexily biting her bottom lip trying to look innocent. Rocco grinned, and, moved to her kissing her again as he pushed his engorged, throbbing cock slowly, deeply into her, almost like he was putting on a show.

Greg moved closer, stroking his painfully erect cock in time with Rocco's thrusts with his left hand, while his right hand rested on the wall to support him. Rocco moved his lips to kiss her neck, her soft moans filling the entire house, sounding lyrical to Greg's ears. He trailed his kisses to her breasts sucking her left nipple into his mouth sucking hard. Rocco increased his thrusts getting rougher and faster, Jolene's moans getting louder her orgasm approaching rapidly. She locked her ankles with his, her fingers digging into his shoulders, her orgasm washing over her as she drenched Rocco's lap. 

Reluctantly Rocco pulled out of Jolene, his hands caressing her sides. With a barely noticeable glance in the direction of Greg. Rocco manhandled Jolene so she was on all fours. he slapped her ass twice the hits resounding around the room. Rocco slammed his cock roughly and deeply into Jolene's pussy, his right hand grasping her breast, squeezing as he did, his left hand grasping her golden locks pulling her hair as he thrust deeply into her. Greg stopped stroking as he neared orgasm, he wasn't going to waste his cum on the floor or wall. Rocco moved rapidly as he felt Jolene's pussy contract around him, he knew he wouldn't last long, Jolene's loud moans filling the air. He felt her thrust back to meet his thrusts, their bodies slapping together as both their orgasms built rapidly. Greg watched as both Rocco and Jolene moaned and groaned cumming together.

Dina__Fleur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Dina__Fleur

Slowly Rocco pulled out letting go of her hair and breast, letting her collapse onto the bed, She rolled onto her back as she watched him move to his clothes and start getting dressed. Puzzlement covered her face as she tried to figure out what was happening.

"Why are you getting dressed? I thought we would be spending a couple of days together just us, I booked the time off of work for it." She said quietly, trying not to feel hurt. Rocco turned to face her smiling warmly as he did.

"I said you would need to have a couple of days off and you would enjoy the reason why I didn't say I would be the one making you enjoy it." Jolene started to get up confused trying to work out what Rocco was planning. She froze as her brain struggled to comprehend what she saw as Greg stepped into the room, naked and clearly aroused.

"The days off are for me and you to spend together, getting acquainted and enjoying ourselves," Greg spoke softly, his English accent affecting her more than she thought it would. She shook her head as she looked at him.

"How, why, when? Greg your here!" her voice was quiet but full of excitement. She turned her eyes to Rocco studying him. "You, you both have been talking? You both set this up? Is this for your birthday or a treat for me?" She ended asking her last question to Greg. 

"Yes, we have been talking. We thought it would be a nice surprise for you." Rocco said finishing buttoning his shirt.

"Yes, we both organised this and, well , who said it can only be for my birthday or a treat for you?" Greg laughed moving swiftly to her, kissing her with passion his left hand moving to the back of her head, his right falling to her ass. Initially, she didn't respond still not sure that it was real, as she felt his body touching hers she gave herself into the kiss, her hands running along his back, her left one moving to caress his beard.

"Rocco do you have time to stay and watch or do you have to go right now?" Greg asked breaking the kiss. Rocco chuckled.

"I wish I could stay but I really must go." He watched as Jolene walked towards the bed, Greg following close behind, his hands caressing her ass. Rocco left promising himself to return by week's end. Greg spanked Jolene before she turned and knelt.

She lightly grasped his cock, stroking softly as she lovingly took each of his balls in her mouth and sucked, allowing them to fall out of her mouth with a pop. Greg moaned as he felt her loving attention being lavished upon his cock, he felt her tongue wrap around his shaft moving up and down. She wrapped her lips around his head, slowly moving down his shaft as she fondled his balls. She felt Greg throb in her mouth as she took him into her throat sucking hard. Her eyes locked with his, a glint in both of their eyes as she felt him close to orgasm. 

His cock twitched as he groaned in orgasm, his load of several days worth filling her mouth. Jolene pulled back and opened her mouth showing Greg his cum pooled in her mouth. She closed her mouth and swallowed before showing Greg that she had swallowed. Greg placed the forefinger and index finger of his left hand under her chin and softly guided her to stand kissing her once she was stood.

Greg guided her to the bed, using gentle pushes and small steps, letting her know his wishes no verbally. Their actions felt like some scripted play, but natural their desires in tune with one another. Neither one could speak, the moment feeling like a dream that could shatter at any minute. As they moved their eyes made contact their lips mirrored each other in shy half-smiles of desires.

Jolene giggled as her knees hit the bed frame and Greg's gentle push made her fall onto her back. She shivered as she saw a glint of lust pass through Greg's eyes and both of them realised what was going to happen, all their talks leading to different plans and ideas for this very moment. His eyes clouded with confusion as he used his intellect to decide what to do.

Watching him struggle to break his curse of other thinking made her heart flutter with anticipation. With a slight shake of his head, his eyes became included as he allowed his instincts to take over, his left hand running along her right thigh. Leaning down he softly kissed her neck as he pushed three fingers into her tight pussy. Slowly he moved his kisses down to her breasts, sucking on each nipple in turn as he started moving his fingers rhythmically and ran his thumb around her clit. Her hands grasped his hair as he softly nibbled her nipples, curling his fingers within her and thrusting them with increasing speed. Her moans increased as she tried to stifle them, fighting back her rising orgasm and failing. Soon she was squirting all over his hand.

Moving rapidly he withdrew his fingers offering them for her to clean, which she took them eagerly into her mouth and sucked them tasting herself and Rocco on Gregs's fingers, he stood at full height using his one spare hand to spread her legs. With one swift movement, he drove his cock fully into her tight but inviting pussy. The sudden intrusion caused her to gasp out loud, Greg thrust rapidly and roughly, taking her for his pleasure. His hands both moved to her breasts which he caressed and squeezed as their moans of pleasure and passion mixed together to form a cacophony, heightening the joy that each felt. As Greg thrust roughly and deeply into her she contracted her muscles using her kegel exercises, wanting to feel his cum deep within her. 

Greg leaned down kissing her as he felt his cum rising, his desire to fill her aching through every cell of his body, her fingers raking down his back scratching him as he bit her lower lip softly, his cock throbbing as he spewed his seed deep in her body. they reluctantly broke apart panting and smiling.

"Get comfortable on the bed my dear, I'll be just a moment," Greg spoke going to his bag as Jolene moved further onto the bed. Greg returned and took out a bag that Jolene instinctively knew would be a lot of fun for them both. Greg moved to kiss her pussy as he laid a Red Rose entwined with a Dark Pink Gerbera Daisy on the bedside table.

 

Published 
Written by RosePrince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors