Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Civil Duty

"The wacky story of two men at work, doing their civil duty."

18
13 Comments 13
3.9k Views 3.9k
4.9k words 4.9k words
Competition Entry: Foolish

Author's Notes

"First time doing a competition and also the first time I create a comic story, so not that sure it's any good. <p> [ADVERT] </p>At least, I laughed while writing it, that's what counts. Hope you enjoy this wacky story."

“So, how was your date last Friday?” Steve asks Jonathan.

“Man, she is so sexy, I could fuck her anytime after work, regardless of how tired I am,” Jonathan replies to Steve, clearly excited by his date.

Steve whistles, impressed. “That much? I couldn’t, I’m so tired after work, I don’t even want to date.”

“Maybe it’s because I’m close to the end of my civil duty. Anyway, she is gorgeous. Brunette, five-eleven, a hell of an ass and her breasts. Ah, her breasts! I would like to keep my face in her cleavage all the time,” Jonathan says, enunciating the last three words individually. “What’s best, she is not only beautiful, she’s intelligent. She is a doctor at Augustine Hospital, very respected by her peers,” Jonathan brags, from the chair in his booth.

Steve looks down. He would like to date someone as nice as Jonathan describes his lady, but dating is tough nowadays. “I envy you, I would like to find someone as cool as she seems to be.”

“Dude, it’s not that difficult. Are you swiping often?” Jonathan asks, trying to raise Steve's spirit.

“You know how it is. I get so many likes, so many messages, I don’t want to spend my evening filtering all the garbage. The number of times I get an unprompted picture of a naked woman with their filthy messages, it’s appalling. I just want a nice girlfriend, is that too much to ask?” Steve complains, exasperated by the dating situation.

“You have to go through all the pussies to get the right one, man. It’s either that or you go to a bar and practically get kidnapped by some random woman. So, swipe. It’s the best and safest way. Although, waiting for your civil duty to finish is not a bad idea. Not all woman likes that we come back to them after a hard day at work,” Jonathan says, winking at the pun he just made.

“Yeah, I guess,” Steve replies, smiling a little bit.

“Anyway, I cannot wait for the day to finish, I have another date with her tonight,” Jonathan brags, moving up and down his eyebrows to Steve.

“Well, I can see that you are excited at the prospect of seeing her again,” Steve replies, looking at the cock of Jonathan. His coworker’s erection is growing up as he talks about her, leaking a little bit of precum. “You want to put your dick between her breasts, right?”

“So much,” Jonathan replies, grinning at his colleague. “Speaking of tits, it’s a slow day today. We haven’t had any customer so far.”

“It’s good for once. Last week was brutal, we couldn’t catch a break. You saw me, I almost couldn’t walk Friday evening so tired I was.” Steve sighs heavily, shaking his head.

Before he could continue his lamentation, a tone resonates in the hall, reminding them it’s time for their medication. Raising from their chair beside the divider separating their booths, they go for the small sink in the back, take a pill from the dispenser, and swallow it with water.

As Steve walks back to his chair, he tells Jonathan, “Don’t worry, the lunch rush is close, we will be inundated by customers.”

Jonathan grins before saying, “Yeah, it’ll be good, I need some action. I’m too pumped for tonight, I need someone to send my energy into in the meantime.”

With disbelief, Steve shakes his head, finding his colleague unbelievable. “Anyway, I’ll be sad to see you go in a month, the remaining five months of my duty will be lonely without having you to cheer me up.”

“It’s going to be fine. Come here, let me give you a hug to make you feel better,” Jonathan tells Steve with empathy.

Both men get off their chairs and hug each other over the separator between their booths. As they hug, Steve's cock starts to harden, poking the underside of Jonathan.

With a laugh, Jonathan asks Steve, “I told you that I was going to make you feel better, but I wasn’t thinking like this. Am I making this effect on you?”

“You know it’s the pill. Don’t insinuate anything, you pervert,” Steve replies, chuckling.

“Hey, boys, keep some for us!” they both hear, coming from the front of their booths.

They remove their arms from around each other and look. Few women are walking in front of their booths, eyeing the available products. Ranging from barely legal to the MILFs, there is a wide variety of customers today. This must be the vanguard of the lunch crowd, having rushed to have access to the still fresh selection of the day.

“Ladies, do not worry. My coworkers and I will work hard for you today, raising your spirits and pumping joy in your life,” Jonathan tells the women eyeing him from the front of his booth.

Steve, less enthusiastic by the prospect of having customers, walks more slowly toward the front of his booth. He is ready, but the physical toll the job puts on him is difficult to support sometimes.

From the product exposition stand in front, both are showing their merchandise to the ladies that are passing by, both getting customers very easily.

Jonathan gets a woman in her forties, blond hair, D size breasts, in a gray outfit.

Steve gets a giggling group of four young women, full of energy, looking at him hungrily. As they see him coming toward them, they whisper between each other, pointing at him. Steve sigh, thinking that this is not going to be fun.

Jonathan does not waste time and brings his first customer to his bed, while whispering in her ear, making her comfortable. With a practiced hand, he unbuttons her clothes, putting them on a small table, making sure they aren’t crumpled. Breathing hard in anticipation, he marvels at her, her lustful smile showing that she wants him.

Steve brings the group in, preparing to be ravaged. Without any warmth, he tells them, “Okay, girls, you know what to do. I have a long day ahead of me so please be gentle.”

Even though he’s abrupt, they do not mind and start to undress, continuing to giggle as they remove their clothes while keeping an eye on him. Although he’s disillusioned about his job, he still looks at them, enjoying as their bodies are revealed. Laying down on the bed, propped on one elbow to have a better viewing angle, he makes sure he’s ready for them, stroking his dick. The group is composed of two brunettes, one blond and one with black hair. In their early twenties, their young shapes are inviting, their breasts are firm and their skin so perfect. Steve smiles, thinking that at least it will be nice to look at.

As he focuses on them, he gets bumped in the back. Sending his head backward to look at what hit him, Jonathan's customer is near him on all four, fucked from behind by his colleague. As it is still early in the day, Jonathan is energetic and bounces her back and forth, fucking her hard.

“Oh, sorry. I bumped into you with my tits. Your colleague… is very forceful with me,” she says with a smile full of happiness to be finally fucked.

Jonathan always has the touch with women, he knows what they are looking for and tries to fulfill their wishes as much as he can. Steve, on the other hand, is more practical, doing his business and that’s it. He only entertains fun when he’s in the mood.

“Don’t worry, it happens more often than you think,” he tells her reassuringly. He smiles at her, seeing how beautiful she is. As she is again bumped close to him, he extends his tongue and licks her breasts, giving her a bonus. She moans louder, loving the extra attention she is receiving.

It doesn’t take long for Steve to feel movement on his bed. He turns his attention from his coworker’s customer to his, the group of young and giggling women getting on the bed and spreading around him. Having two beside him and two others along his legs are a sight for sore eyes. They are also enjoying him, looking hungrily at his hard dick.

“So, who is the first?” he asks the group, unsure who is the lucky winner.

Beside his left leg, one of the brunettes raises a timid hand. She says very softly, barely audible over the sound of the woman Jonathan is fucking, “Me.”

Feeling that it is her first time, he decides that she needs to be comforted into doing it. Sitting on the bed, he motions her over him and helps her impale herself, lowering slowly on his dick. She has her eyes wide open, feeling him in her. To make her relax, he kisses her softly, putting her in the mood. As he rises from her lips, he sees a smile on her face. Reassured, she starts to move up and down over him, fucking him. He smiles back, focusing on her entirely, letting his hands roam on her young adult’s body. Gripping her breasts, he plays with them, rolling her nipples, making her moan louder. As one hand is going down to her clit, he gets interrupted.

Out of the blue, he feels a hand between his legs, grabbing his testicles. On his neck, he also feels two mouths softly biting and kissing him. Sighing, he tells the other three, “Please be gentle with the merchandise, girls.” Giggles are the only replies he gets from the other three.

The moment of privacy lost, he let go of the bouncing and moaning young woman and lays back on the bed, giving access to his whole body to the pack of hungry giggling girls. They do not waste time and start to play with his nipples while the one between his legs continues to play with his sack, moving his balls like they are Chinese Baoding Balls. Shaking his head, he knows what they are trying to do, they want to make him cum quickly to have their turn. Unfortunately for the young brunette bouncing on him, he is getting closer and closer very quickly, her friends working vigorously to excite him. To entice him even more, the two girls beside him have installed themselves on the side, one leg raised, exposing their pussies for him. He looks away, he doesn’t want to pop too quickly, at least giving his first customer time to have some fun.

As Steve looks up the ceiling, trying to focus on something else, Jonathan’s lady comes into view, smiling at him. He smiles back, loving her sight. As Jonathan is getting closer and closer to release, he pushes his customer more and more forcefully toward Steve, her breasts swinging over him. He enjoys the sight, making him more and more aroused, failing in his attempt to delay his orgasm.

As Jonathan gives one last thrust before cumming, he pushes her hard right in front of Steve, making her lose her balance, landing on his colleague, breasts against his face.

Steve feels her body lands on him, her breasts firmly pressed against his face. The two girls sucking on his nipples, taken by surprise by the sudden appearance of the older woman, giggles at seeing Steve trapped under her soft boobs. He enjoys the few seconds she is on top of him, licking her, savoring her globes of sensuality. She eventually raises from him, looking at him with a sorry expression. He looks back at her, not bothered at all.

On the verge of his own explosion, he tells her, “As I told… you, it happens… often… I liked having… your tits over… FUCK!”, not finishing his thoughts.

With a deep moan, he releases his cum insider of his customer, his dick forcing his precious liquid deep insider of her. He breathes quickly for few seconds, lost in his first climax of the day, usually the most intense. When his mind is clear enough, he tells his partner, who is still fucking him, “Okay, times up my sweetheart, I’ve cummed. Who is next?”

Reluctantly, the brunette removes herself from him and moves aside, putting her vaginal plug in her, keeping his cum in her. The one with black hair is next, already inserting him in her pussy, not wasting time.

Jonathan just finished with his first customer, having enjoyed her as much as he can. After having accompanied her out of his booth, he goes for the small shower, quickly cleaning himself for his next customer. After toweling himself, he sits on his bed, taking a five minutes break before calling in the next woman. Looking at the quartet of young asses and breasts, he wished they had picked him, he would be in heaven right now. Unfortunately, Steve doesn’t seem so.

“Dude! At least, enjoy it a little bit. You have four women in their youth prime playing with you,” he tells Steve.

“I’m enjoying it, but they are a handful, literally. They have been poking, teasing, and grabbing me for the last ten minutes,” Steve replies.

Jonathan says after laughing, “Well, at least they are doing all the work. Thanks, by the way, for helping my customer, she was really happy that you sucked her tits. She loved it.”

Short of breath, Steve replies, “My pleasure, she bumped… into me while… you were… OH YEAH!” Steve climax right at this moment, sending his cum inside the woman with the black hair, thrusting his dick deep in her.

“Oh, that felt like a good one?” Jonathan asks, raising an eyebrow.

After getting his breathing in check and motioning his next customer on his dick, Steve looks at Jonathan with a soft smile, saying, “Yeah, she was tight as hell. Man, starting a day with a quartet, it’s rough. Although once the,” Steve says while raising his head, looking at the girl bouncing on his glistening dick, “brunette is done, I’m going to fuck the blond really good, she’s so fucking hot.”

“Attaboy, that’s the spirit,” Jonathan replies to Steve. Looking at the clock, he gets off the bed. “Okay, time for another one.”

Marishkaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Marishkaa

Going at the stand, he motions in the next woman in line. He can’t stop looking at her, he loves black women. Her perfectly round ass, her large breasts, and her dark complexion make that his already hard dick hardens even more, ready to pound her. Doing like his previous customer, he expertly removes her clothes, getting her undressed while letting his hands roam over her. He takes extra attention when removing her bra and panties, rubbing her breasts, feeling her ass, and rubbing her clit. She has her wide eyes on him, loving how dedicated he is to her, her breathing already quickening. Raising slowly, only stopping momentarily to kiss her nipples, he looks at her, with a lustful smile.

“So, how this gorgeous and beautiful lady would like to be fucked today? A ride on the edge of the bed, mounting like a cowgirl, a drive in the g-whiz or you prefer a good old face-off?” Jonathan tells her, chuckling at his bad joke, still rubbing her clit.

She looks at him, smiling at his enthusiasm, saying with a desire-filled voice, “Let’s go with a good old spoon, I want you to keep your hands all around me.”

“Excellent choice. A spoon coming up. Please install yourself comfortably and enjoy the dessert,” he replies to her, motioning her to the bed.

As she places herself on her side, Jonathan is distracted by the scene in Steve’s booth. Having cummed in the brunette, he switched to the blond, leaving the comfort of the bed to fuck her from behind, thrusting hard in her. As he does, the other three are around him, two sucking his nipples while another one is between his legs, sucking on his sack. Jonathan would like to be at Steve’s place, but hey, this is life, you don’t choose the pussies you fuck, they choose you.

Focusing on the lady on the bed, he gets behind her and aligns his dick with her pussy, inserting himself in her. Feeling the warmth of a woman around him always makes him happy, he’s actually loving his civil duty. Without the limitation of a year of service, caused by the pill they are taking, he would stay longer. What he might end up doing is an extended civil duty, doing individual private sessions few times a week after he is done in a month, as long as his new flame is okay with it.

Going back to the present, his dick is now firmly in her. Moving his hands over her and pressing his body against her back, he starts to fuck her, making her moan. Trusting hard in her, he enjoys each second of their time together, rubbing her clit and pinching her nipples while he moved his dick in and out of her. He also adds few words of encouragement to her, whispering in her ear, increasing her breathing. He thinks he will be able to make her cum with him, something that he isn’t required to do, but that he loves when he can.

Their breathing is increasing, their pulse-quickening, their excitement growing. As he feels he’s on the verge of cumming, his partner beats him, squeezing his dick in her, triggering him. He groans loudly as he shoots his load in her, depositing his seed in her fertile womb.

As he shakes through his orgasm, he hears two loud groans beside him. Even though he has difficulty focusing on his colleague, he sees that both Steve and the young blond are cumming together, moaning loudly after a very passionate fuck. The spectacle widens his smile, happy that Steve is enjoying himself a little bit. His colleague has been down lately but seeing how energetic Steve is today reassures Jonathan that it will be fine once he is out.

Sensing that someone is looking at him, Steve turns his head toward Jonathan’s booth. Looking at his colleague’s partner, he understands why he has such a large smile, knowing how much he loves black women. He smirks at him as he feels the last remnant of his own orgasm leave him.

Feeling pretty happy, Jonathan says to Steve, “Man, quadruple simultaneous orgasms. Put it on top!”

Steve shakes his head in resignation, loving and hating how Jonathan is so laid back for their important work. Anyhow, he returns his high five, smacking their sweaty hands together.

Having celebrated their success, Steve finally removes himself from the blond and sits on the bed, taking a breather. His last partner topples on the side, spent from her own orgasm. The three other girls are still around him, looking at him like vultures. Knowing what’s coming, he rises from the bed and puts himself in front of them, not leaving them time to jump on him for another round.

He starts to say, “Girls, your time is up. Please put your… Oh, fuck… Don’t… You can’t… Temptress…” As he was to ask them politely to go as he’s done with them, the second brunette grabs his dick and inserts it into her mouth, giving him a blow job. They all know this isn’t permitted, but he has difficulty removing himself from her inviting wet and warm mouth. He eventually does, knowing full well he will be in trouble if he let this continue.

“Girls, you know the rules. No unnecessary ejaculation,” he tells them, out of breath. The girl who was blowing him pout at his refusal, intensely staring at him, lust filling her brown eyes. Breathing deeply while returning her stare, he would like to shove his dick back in her mouth, but he knows it is not going to end well if he does. He makes a motion, inviting them to dress up. He watches them as they cover their dazzling bodies, feeling his desire to fuck them another time.

“Steve, come here,” Jonathan says softly, having already accompanied his partner out. Steve looks at him with a frown but approaches his colleague. “Give her your number, if you want her to finish that BJ.”

“I shouldn’t, she's a customer,” Jonathan replies weakly, giving out excuses but knowing full well that he wants her, too excited at the prospect of feeling her again around him.

“Lie to me all you want, I know you fancy her. Invite her to finish it, don’t let her leave without giving her your number,” Jonathan pushes further, knowing full well his colleague is already onboard.

Steve gives Jonathan a knowing smile. He goes to the booth, picks up his business card, and puts his phone number on the back. Going to the brunette, he gives it to her while saying, “My number is on the back. If you ever want to finish that blowjob, text me,” he tells her. Pausing a little bit, he adds, “And, if you want, bring your friends.”

The brunette smiles widely at him, her eyes shining at the prospect. “What about tonight?”

Laughing softly, Steve tells her, “That can be arranged. Text me at 1800, I’ll send you my address.”

Her smile widens, her eyes filled with desire. Raising on the tip of her toes, she puts a kiss on his lips. “Keep a pill for tonight, I want to fuck you non-stop for hours!” she tells him with conviction. She turns around and joins her friends, giggling as she shows the card to them.

Shaking his head and softly laughing, he turns around and goes for the shower, rubbing his sweat and the perfume of the four young girls off his body. Looking out, he sees his next customer is another young woman, a beautiful redhead with fucking big breasts. As he rubs his dick clean, he looks at her, thinking of how he wants to fuck her passionately, the quartet having awakened his libido. She looks at him, a smirk on her face, enjoying the show as he soaps every millimeter of his dick.

Toweling himself, he lays on his bed, looking at Jonathan, who is sitting on his own. “So far so good today, those young girls have given me fate,” Steve says, laughing a little bit.

“Dude, I’m glad they have raised your spirit,” Jonathan says while chuckling. “I would have loved to fuck them, I would have taken my time and enjoyed them fully. You’re a lucky bastard, you know that? At least, you seem to have enjoyed it. Maybe you will also enjoy some more tonight?” Jonathan teases Steve.

“I hope she texts me, I want her lips around my dick again,” Steve says, his eyes glazing over.

Few silent seconds pass, Steve is lost in his fantasies, Jonathan hoping he will get a group like Steve before he’s out.

Their thoughts are interrupted by sounds coming from the other side of Steve’s booth.

“Hey, guys! I’m Alex, the new fuck machine. Nice to meet you,” the new guy says from his bed, beside Steve’s booth.

Steve and Jonathan turn their heads toward him, surprised to see a new face. It’s been a while that someone has occupied that booth.

“Hey, man. Welcome to the party, pal!” Jonathan replies happily.

“Sup,” Steve replies.

“I’m so pumped that my civil duty is finally here, that I get to fuck woman as my job. Fuck yeah,” Alex says, very excited by his new job.

“Let’s see what you say in two weeks. It’s not a simple job as you might think, it’s difficult on you physically, fucking your clientele every workday,” Steve tells Alex, trying to be realistic about their job.

“Don’t listen to him, he’s putting it more negatively than it is. But he’s right, it’s a hard job, you need to rise to the occasion so many times, so don’t think it will be an easy ride,” Jonathan replies with a big smile, continuing with his bad jokes.

“Yeah, yeah, I don’t care. I’m going to fuck women to repopulate the Earth because ninety percent of men died. I’ll be a hero while fucking women all the time, it’s the best job ever!” Alex says, super excited.

“Well, at least I’m going to have someone to talk to after you’re done with your fuck duty,” Steve says to Jonathan, shrugging.

“That’s the spirit!” Jonathan replies. Looking at his booth and the growing line, he tells Steve and Alex. “We should get busy, repopulating the Earth will not happen overnight. New guy, get that huge dick in front and attract some customers. You want to fuck, you will with that big stick between your legs.”

Laughing, the three goes to the front of their booth and get their next customer, Alex bringing in a mid-age woman where Jonathan brings in a barely legal teenager and Steve the redhead he was fantasizing about earlier.

Leaving Alex to get acquainted with his new job, Jonathan and Steve lay down on their beds for their next customers. As they are already feeling the exertion of the day, they leave their partners to do the work, to conserve stamina for their respective evening activities.

Positioning their partners over their dicks, they feel the soft embrace of their pussies surrounding them, their dicks hard as a rock by the pills. Without the little red capsule, they wouldn’t be able to stay erect for the whole shift and produce enough spermatozoid to inseminate women one after the other. This advancement in science came at the right moment, allowing men to go down the rabbit hole of fucking women repeatedly and making babies to repopulate the human species.

As their partners start to move over their dicks, they turn to each other, having positioned themselves so they can talk.

“So, where are you going tonight with your lady?” Steve asks Jonathan, continuing their conversations from earlier.

“Nothing fancy, romantic dinner at a French restaurant close to my apartment, for us to move there to have dessert,” Jonathan replies, moving up and down his eyebrows again.

“You are insatiable. You’ll have to show me a picture of her eventually, she seems too good to be true,” Steve replies with a joking smile, teasing Jonathan.

“Once the shift is over, I’ll show you. She is gorgeous… Is the new guy already finished with his customer?” Jonathan says, looking at Alex.

Steve turns his head around and looks at the other booth beside his. Alex has already cummed into his customer, now cleaning himself. As he towels his body, he points toward the woman at the front of his line, inviting her to his bed.

Steve tells him, over the ambient noise of moaning, grunting, and body slapping, “Dude, take it easy. You should take a breather between customers. Otherwise, your dick will not come up one morning.”

Getting himself on the bed and lining up to doggy-style his second customer, Alex turns to Steve and reassures him, “Don’t worry, I can take it.” Not wasting time, he lines up his dick and inserts himself into the woman in front of him, fucking her quickly, thrusting hard and deep in her.

Turning back to Jonathan, Steve shakes his head and says softly enough for only Jonathan to hear, “He’s a fool, he’s not going to make it to Friday if he works like this, lining up one after the other.”

Jonathan looks at Alex, then focuses back on Steve, saying while chuckling, “I remember a man, six months ago, that said almost the same thing.”

Steve rolls his eyes, remembering his first day, how he almost threw up his back, having fucked too hard. “Yeah, fine, we are all fools when we start.”

Jonathan is also lost in his thoughts, remembering his first day. He explains it to Steve, “I remember my first day. I lined up five women on the bed so I did not have to wait between each. After I cummed in the fifth one, I passed out from exhaustion. We come in thinking it’s going to be an easy job but no, repopulating the Earth is a real nut job,” Jonathan finishes with a joke, making Steve laughs.

After few seconds of silence, only interrupted by their increasing breathing, Steve asks Jonathan, curious about something, “Hey, I never asked you, what’s the job you will be going back to?”

“I’m a computer geek, replacing monitor and keyboard in a company,” Jonathan replies. “What about you?”

“I’m a gynecologist,” Steve says, adding, “I will be checking pussies for the rest of my life,” Steve says while shrugging, resigned.

Jonathan laughs so hard at the fate of Steve, only stopping as he climaxes again, his customer bringing him to his orgasm, creating new babies for the human race to survive.

Published 
Written by wiha
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments