Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Down By The Lake

"A couple escape and reconnect."

39
9 Comments 9
1.4k Views 1.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Everyone needs a break like this, laced with Champagne and ice."

After a long day travelling to the cabin by the lake, we sat on the floor, leaning our backs against the sofa, our legs stretched out on the thick rug in front of the roaring open fire. We hadn’t been this relaxed with each other for a long time. As we giggled and sipped the chilled champagne from long-stem flutes bathed in the flickering candlelight, you leaned forward, stroked my cheek and kissed me softly. Your lips, cool and tangy from the fizzy wine, tasted divine, and I moved into you; our kiss deepened, and your fingers dipped down to my shoulders, playing with the thin straps of my red silk teddy. You are dressed just in jeans, and my hands stroke your broad chest before I wrap my arms around your neck. Out tongues are exploring, dancing a delicate tango as your fingers slip under the sheer silky sheath and find my pert nipples; you roll your thumb over them, making them more demanding for your touch, and you stroke the underside of my breasts.

We are on our knees now, and you break our kiss to trail your hungry mouth down my neck; my hands drop to my sides as yours run up my arms and slip the thin straps down my shoulders, and your lips are clamped around my left nipple, sucking and licking it your other hand on the back of my neck pulling me closer to you as you lovingly bite and tease me. The spasms of pain from your teeth cause whimpers of encouragement to escape my lips, and my hands go to the waistband of your jeans and stroke the fine smattering of hair there before unbuttoning and unzipping them.

Your hand loosens its grip on my neck and moves down between my shoulder blades, and your fingers start to dance down my spine until they reach the hem of my teddy. You begin to lift it. I raise my arms, and your mouth briefly leaves my breasts as you pull the silky slip of material over my head and throw it behind you. My naked body shimmers in the dim light, and goosebumps of anticipation spread across it despite the warmth of the glowing burning logs. Our lips find each other again, and they crush together passionately as you push your knees between mine and start to push me backwards, unfolding my legs from kneeling as I fall back. My thighs spread easily, and the dampness between them glistens brightly.

I lie back on the deep pile rug, my arms above my head as our mouths hungrily explore each other. Your hands are roaming down across my tummy. One stops at my naval, and you play with my belly piercing. The other continues to my thigh, and you run your fingers in delicious circles over the soft, smooth, silk-like skin.

I'm purring in sheer contentment; you pause for a second and reach for the champagne bottle, ice cubes clinking in the silver bucket as you extract it, raise it to your lips and take a large mouthful. Icy drips fall, and I gasp as the freezing droplets splash onto my breasts and trickle over me.

Lowering your mouth, you lick some up, still holding the bottle. You tip it, and fizzy spurts mingle with the icy trickles down my tummy, causing me to gasp and giggle. It pools in my navel, and with long, slow, deliberate moves, you slowly lick up every drop, your tongue leaving warm trails behind it. Discarding the bottle, your hands caressing and stroking my arms and down my sides, sending tingles of pleasure everywhere you continue to kiss, lick and suck my breasts and dip your tongue into my belly button, toying with my piercing.

Again, you pause, dip your fingers into the ice bucket, extract a large chunk of ice, and pop it into your mouth. Your mischievous eyes are flinty with desire as you watch me.

My eyes widen and flash with lust; I am mesmerised by the ice in your mouth as you lower yourself over me; the warmth of your lips makes it melt, freezing drops cascade over my flushed, hot skin, and you start to drag the ice cube across my lips, trailing down my neck, the underside of my breasts down across my tummy, causing gasps of shock at the coldness mixed with mewls of pleasure from the frosty sensations.

Your fingers follow in the icy path you have left as you swirl the ice in my navel and continue in a downward spiral, running your mouth down one thigh and up the other. While one hand continues stroking my thigh, the other delves into the ice bucket, extracting another glacial orb to tease and taunt me with. Again, you pop it into your warm mouth and kneel between my thighs; you start very slowly to run the frozen jewel over the damp excited lips of my shaven pussy.

Paola_Cortes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Paola_Cortes

The warmth of the fire mixed with the exquisite cold of your chilly kisses sends shivers of excitement all through me, and I lift my hips to your mouth, my moans of pleasure encouraging you to go further. As trickles of iced water mingle with the juices from my pussy you lightly trace the ice over my clit as your chill fingers stroke and part my lips and then enter me. The exquisite contrast of sensations causes me to buck and writhe against your mouth and fingers, desperate for the sweet release, wanting you to feel the tremors of my orgasm as it soars through me and my pussy contracting and throbbing fiercely around your fingers as they continue to fuck me, relentless in their quest.

Your icy tongue swirls around my clit, and you suck on it deeply, drawing it deeper into your mouth; your growls of pleasure, although muffled, match mine, a cacophony of passion as you take me over the edge, and I cum, emotions and desires unleashed and wild, take hold. I lie beneath you, panting and sticky from the champagne and your administrations; you kiss your way slowly up my quaking body, grinning wickedly.

You hold me close and whisper, "When you're ready, we need a dip in the lake to cool off and clean up."

Within a few minutes, we are giggling like mad as we run naked in the moonlight to the edge of the lake and splash noisily into it. The cool water on a summer night was perfectly still and clear as it enveloped our bodies, refreshingly chilly as we played and swam. You caught me in a tight embrace, and my legs wrapped around your waist as we kissed, our bodies trembling from excitement and the coldness of the water. Fat droplets of rain began to pound down, the sky suddenly lit up with a flash of lightning, and a boom of thunder rumbled in the distance.

Shrieking, we emerge and run to the dimly lit cabin as the wind and rain from the sudden summer storm increases; freezing and drenched, we stumble into the warmth and run to the fireplace, rubbing our shivering bodies vigorously to get warm. Grabbing a blanket from the sofa, you wrap it around us, and we lie on the rug, spooning. Your arms and legs wrapped around me tightly, the cheeks of my bum nestled in your lap; we snuggle comfortably together, listening to the stormy squall outside.

As our bodies relax and thaw out from the chill of the lake and rain, the storm begins to blow over, and your fingers start to explore again, wandering lazily over my breasts and tweaking my nipples softly as your mouth finds that sweet spot on my neck and begins to lick and nibble it. Your cock starts to harden and stiffen between my arse cheeks, nudging its way to its favourite quarry. I roll onto my front, and you position yourself above me, widening my legs with your knees, your hands on my hips as I raise myself onto all fours; with one very swift movement, the head of your pulsing cock is inside me, and you begin to edge further, slowly and deeper into me with long, deliberate thrusts, the blanket discarded, our bodies are bathed in the dim light of the still flickering candles. Our bodies become one as we fuck, each thrust harder and deeper until, with every stroke, the tip of you hits the delicate spot that makes the perfect waves of my orgasm begin to crest and break repeatedly. I peak, erupting noisily, urging you to spill your load deep inside me. The velvet walls that envelope your throbbing shaft clench tighter as it pulses and throbs; we collapse together, panting rapidly as our bodies succumb to our powerful orgasms and the aftershocks that follow.

Kissing my shoulder, you roll us onto our sides, your arms around me. Sated and contented, we watch the fire's dying embers and slip into a contented, exhausted slumber.

Published 
Written by redhotspice
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments