Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking Great Afternoon

"Listen how we fuck during a great afternoon."

86
29 Comments 29
9.5k Views 9.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"This is my first audio story for a good, long while, but I'm coming back with a bang. It's my hottest, best audio to date... Ive supplied a written version of this story, but the story was written with the audio in mind and therefore to have the best possible experience of the story I recommend you listen and don't just read."
Join now to listen to this story

Our eyes locked and we shared a look of mutual appreciation and desire. He strode over to me and kissed me passionately. It was the sort of kiss that instantly caused my animalistic side to come to the surface. Our lips pressed hard against each other’s and our tongues intertwined. Hands wandered all over each other’s bodies. With a dirty giggle, I broke away from the kiss and dropped to my knees in front of him.

I was going to enjoy teasing him and running my tongue along his shaft, holding the tip of his cock between my lips, before taking his cock deep into my mouth. I loved hearing how his breathing changed, as I took him deeper and deeper. He laced his fingers through my hair and pushed further than I was ready for, causing me to giggle at his impatience. He thrust his hips, working with me. I pulled his cock from out my mouth and kissed up his shaft. Then I licked and sucked at his balls, before taking his shaft back in. Holding me there for a moment; I could tell he loved being deep inside my mouth.

My eyes watered, but I loved the feel of his hard cock sliding across my tongue and down my throat. I lapped at its head, as I wanked him off; before I swallowed him all the way back down. My wet mouth slid with ease to the base of his shaft. I tried to take him as deep as I could, but my persistent nemeses of a gag reflex prevented me from going any further. I choked on his cock and came up coughing and spluttering, but it only stopped me for a moment. When I regained my composure I was soon back sucking him like my life depended on.

When I finally came up for air I looked up at him with streaming eyes and a cheeky grin, before leaning forward and allowing my tits to fall out from my bra.

“Opps!”

He didn’t hesitate in grabbing a handful. I rose to my feet, so he could bury his head between my tits. He groped handfuls of breast, licking and sucking at my hard nipples. My hands clawed at his head and nails scratched across his scalp.

I pushed him backwards, so he sat on the sofa. I straddled his lap. Kissing him again with a frenzied passion, then once again I buried my tits in his face with quite a force, “Suffocate on those, boy!”

I knew he was getting so much pleasure with my gigantic tits in his face. I moaned my gratification, while he sucked and masterfully flicked his tongue against my nipples. All the while my panty covered pussy pushed and ground against his hard cock.

“Are you ready?” I asked, knowing full well he was.

I pulled my panties to the side, grabbed his cock and guided him, so he lined up with my wet and wanting hole. He thrust his hips up, pushing himself in deeper, but I wanted the control. ”Just…” I lowered myself onto him and moaned. He slapped my ass gently and grabbed hold of my hips. I began to slowly grind on his cock. He sucked on my tits again, as I ground on him. He slapped my ass a few more times, encouraging me to go harder. I obliged and went a bit harder.

But then there was a problem, “I’m getting a wedgie!”

“Steady…” he said as I raised myself off.

I rushed to remove the panties that I’d pulled to one side, before my crack completely swallowed them up! But with that inconvenience out the way, I was soon back on his cock and ready to ride him like the dirty little slut that I am.

I knew it wouldn’t take me long to cum, as it felt incredible to have his cock filling my tight, wet cunt. With every bounce it was building within me. I lost myself in the feeling. I tried my hardest to hold off, because I knew the longer I could resist, the harder and more intense my orgasm would be.

“Oh fuck, fuck, fuck…” I bounced some more.

“Oh fuck, that’s good!” I moaned. He helped with guiding my hips.

“Oh, my god! Oh, my god, oh my god, yeah! Oh Fuck Yeah!” I came hard, shuddering and tensing. My breath held, as the powerful orgasm coursed around my body.

I didn’t give myself long to recover, before I was back at it. It felt so intense and incredible. Grinding away, like a woman possessed. He sucked on my tits. My hips ground back and forth, before bouncing as fast and as hard as I could on his cock. I moaned my delight, not once managing to be quiet.

“Oh no!” I screamed in my joy. I knew I would soon be a complete state. Broken is what we say when I’m so incredibly fucked that I’m a mess. I wasn't far from it. He sucked on my tits some more. I bounced too high and he slipped out. I went to put him back in and he almost went into the wrong hole.

“You can’t go in there today.”

GemaWilliams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GemaWilliams

“Oh!”

Our bodies were hot and sweaty. My hair clung to my face and the room was filled with the sound of skin slapping against skin. I pounded his cock deep and hard inside me.

Incoherent ramblings poured from my lips, all mixed with heavy breaths and constant moans. It felt so incredible. Seeing him beneath me, seeing him loving the sight and feel of me riding his cock; it only spurred me on to bounce harder. I was already close to cumming again. I could feel it building within me. And it hit so hard.

I rested for only for a moment to kiss him and allow for my super sensitive pussy to recover, but he wouldn’t allow it and took the time to cheekily thrust himself hard and deep.

“Cheat! Cheat!”

It felt so incredible that I just didn’t want it to stop. He kept thrusting himself deep inside me and gave me that sexy chuckle that got me so worked up.

“Oh fuck yeah!”

So, I bounced harder and harder. I was getting tired, but I didn’t want it to end. He helped by holding me tight against him and thrusting from beneath me.

“I can’t, oh fuck!”

Moving from my straddled position, I gingerly lifted myself and crouched over his cock. But, my legs were already tired and I knew I wouldn’t manage long like that, “It’s not going too last long, but my legs need to move. Oh god I can’t even do it!”

“Take your time,” he encouraged me.

I crouched over his cock and bounced. He held me and helped. It felt so incredible and I wanted to keep going. My legs had just about had it and were stiff from the gym the day before.

“Ouch! Ouch!” My legs burn and hurt with the strain.

“Pussy!” he joked.

“It was leg day yesterday remember! Oh it’s so good though! Fuck my knees!”

“Just get off.”

“I'm going to have to take a second to stretch my legs. Oh fuck my legs!”

I moved and the relief of standing and stretching my legs out, mixed with the heady feeling of having cum so hard multiple times gave me a nice dizzying feeling. He got up off the sofa and came up behind me. I was bent forward over the sofa, my ass in the air, my wet hole inviting him to enter.

He slid himself inside me and I knew it was then that I would get my pay back for all the teasing I’d given him throughout the day. He hammered me hard from behind, shunting me forward with such a force that I had to hold onto the sofa for dear life. I looked behind and watched him pound away. His fine body was covered in sweat. My pussy clenched and gripped him tight. He was a fucking machine.

He relented ever so slightly and ground his cock deep inside me. Bending his knees to get the angle he knew drove me wild; one that hit the perfect spot.

“Oh my god that’s so good!!!!”

I came again and I was a delirious happy mess. He thrust a few more times and my moans reached new heights, as my sensitive pussy was rammed some more. I tried pushing back against him and bouncing on his dick, but he took over and slammed into me. I was broken!

“Oh I can’t! Oh fuck!”

He slapped my ass before turning me over onto my back, and then recommenced his powerful stabs into my already destroyed pussy. I looked up and held his eye contact. He pounded me so hard. I was a wreck, but loving it. He slapped my tender ass again.

“You cunt!” I said, through gritted teeth, “Oh Jesus! Oh my god. What do you do to me!?”

He allowed my pussy some rest and thrusts his cock into my mouth. I loved tasting my juice on him. He fucked my face and I choked, but I loved it. He pushed his dick in deep. I coughed and spluttered. He pulled me off his dick and kissed me with a passion, while he jacked his cock. I loved seeing his strong muscular arms work while stroking his gorgeous cock.

“It’s proper wet down there! I can do it, I can!” I reassured myself.

I was so wet! It was dripping out of me. He filled my pussy with his cock again and hammered it into me some more, but I think he could tell my pussy had taken just about as much cock pounding as it could for that session.

He stood in front of me and wanked his cock, while I fingered my pussy hard and fast. I could see from his face that’s he was close and I just wanted him to cover me in his cum.

I was rewarded and he shot his load all over my face and tits.

It was the perfect end to a fantastic afternoon fuck. He helped me to my feet on shaky legs and we laugh at the state I was in. He kissed me in a way that I knew meant, “Thank you for another amazing fuck.” And we surveyed the scene; hot, sweaty, covered in cum.

“I got ya!”

“Yeah you got me, you got me. Oh Fuck!!”

 

 

Published 
Written by Jayne33
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments