Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Izzy's 18th Present: Prequel To The Engagement series

"Before Greg gives his engagement presents to Danny and Jolene, he cements his relationship."

2
2 Comments 2
2.6k Views 2.6k
5.2k words 5.2k words

I stood in the middle of the hotel room, waiting for the golden-haired beauty to leave the bathroom and join me. I had taken her out to the Westend as an early eighteenth birthday present. We had been to see Oliver tonight and tomorrow we were going to see Billy Elliot. Izzy loved the surprise but I could tell she was getting fed up with my slow approach to our relationship, she couldn’t believe I’d booked a room with one double bed. I looked around sighing realising that I was lucky she had stayed with me for five months despite me rejecting her sexual advances. I looked at the bed suddenly really nervous about my plans.

I heard the bathroom door open and turned to look at Izzy. She stood in the doorway, her beautiful blonde hair was done up in a ponytail, her eyes sparkled as she looked at me. She had changed out of the elegant deep blue dress and was wearing some grey sweat pants and my favourite star wars t-shirt that I thought I had lost. Even with the baggy nature of the clothes, I could make out her gorgeous long slender legs, firm tight small arse and her perfectly sized handful tits. I smiled at her and moved towards the bed walking backwards. As my legs hit the bed frame, I sat and patted the bed by me.

Izzy looked at me as she slowly moved towards me; she wondered why I was still in my suit. I smiled warmly thinking how lucky I was to have her, especially with how she stuck with me even while my childhood trauma slowed our relationship. As she sat by me I kissed her cheek softly.

“I wondered where that t-shirt had gone,” I whispered in her ear with a chuckle.

“Well, I wanted something of yours to wrap around me as I sleep at night seeing as you haven’t allowed your arms to do that yet, before you think I am trying to be a bitch or snarky, listen to me. I know that there is a reason you have acted how you have and just know this.” She took a deep breath then continued, “I will be by your side and I will wait for as long as you need, and know that I won’t press to know what happened but you can tell me and I won’t judge you ever.”

I looked in her eyes as she was speaking, seeing the truth and the love in her eyes and hearing the words brought a tear to my eyes. I ran my left hand along her cheek as I leaned in and kissed her passionately. She responded with equal passion as her hands moved along my sides and back. I broke the kiss a smile on my face as I looked at her.

“I love you, I really do love you. But you know I need to punish you for stealing my favourite t-shirt.” I winked knowing she had enjoyed reading spanking stories online.

“Oh, you want to spank me as the very first sexual act we do? Oh you are going to be so much fun to be with aren’t you?” She stood her room lightening smile broader than I had ever seen, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

I removed my tie slowly as I patted my lap, both Izzy and I knowing what was to happen next, both of us nervous and excited in equal parts. She slowly laid across my lap face down as I placed my tie neatly on the bed. My other hand softly caressed her arse, my mind racing knowing how much we both longed for this touch and embrace. Without warning I gave her arse a quick swat, enjoying the feel of my hand slapping her glorious sexy ass. She gave a small gasp as she looked over her shoulder at me.

I rubbed her ass where I had hit before pulling my hand back and giving her four more spanks softly with rapid succession. She moaned each time my hand connected with her ass. She wriggled her ass as I spanked her, my desire to pull her sweat pants down building with each and every second. I used both hands to grab her waistband and pulled her sweat pants down slowly.

I stopped as soon as her ass was fully on show, noticing she wasn’t wearing any panties. My hands grabbed both her ass cheeks and squeezed them gently, caressing them and marvelling at the feeling of her silky flesh beneath my rough hands. I took both my hands away before slapping her ass hard with my left hand and watching how her flesh moved under me, my hand forming a perfect print. I looked at her as she moaned and seeing the smile I gave her four more hard rapid hits reddening her ass, a smile on both of our faces. She slid off of my lap, standing as she did and kissed me softly on my lips. I watched as she fully removed the sweatpants and pulled off the t-shirt and held it in her hands a question on her mind.

“Izzy, I promised myself when we met I wouldn’t touch you till you were eighteen, I have failed your birthday is next week, so please forgive me, and yes, I will wear my t-shirt and give it back to you.” I nodded softly my eyes never leaving her face, as I noticed the slight blush to her cheeks and the joy light up in her eyes with my words. I started to strip rapidly; as soon as I was naked, I took my t-shirt from her and threw it on the floor.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and planted several soft kisses all over my face, as I slowly moved my hands to her sides. She pulled away slightly looking at me before kissing me passionately as my hands caressed her ass. Our tongues exploring and dancing as we embraced; our desire and nerves growing with each passing second.

I ran my hands over her body, feeling her silky flesh covered in goosebumps from excitement. She trembled as I let my hands explored her body. Slowly I leant in and kissed her neck moving us slowly towards the bed, turning her so when we reached the bed she would be under me. She stopped me and placed a hand on my chest and looked at me.

“Why now? I will wait if you need me too,” she whispered, in that instant showing me that she craved my touch but was willing to wait, that she loved me enough to delay gratification.

“That’s why the fact that you understand my needs and even now when I am giving you what you want you are making sure I am okay with it.” I kissed her forehead quickly. “I love you so much,” I finished with a whisper as I saw her smile and move to the bed laying down on it. I watched as Izzy ran her hands over her sides and cupped her breasts as she opened her legs.

I moved to her and ran my hands over her legs as I started to kiss her thighs softly, moving my kisses slowly towards her dripping pussy. She wriggled slightly as she enjoyed my soft kisses. Her fingers gripped my hair as she pulled my head away and looked at me with lust and love.

“No teasing, no foreplay, I need to feel you in me now,” she stated, her voice taking on a husky edge.

I nodded and moved so my cock head was lined with her pussy. I kissed her as I rubbed my cockhead along her slit. I pushed slowly in trying to control my breathing as I did so. I resisted pushing fully into her in one movement, wanting to enjoy feeling her velvet like pussy wrapping around me like it was moulded to fit me. I held still knowing I wouldn’t last long and wishing that she wasn’t my first.

She ran her hands along my sides her eyes shut enjoying the feeling of my cock filling her pussy. I slowly started to thrust, enjoying how tight she felt around me. Each thrust was slow, deep and deliberate, gentle and loving. I moved closer and kissed her left shoulder as her hands started to caress my shoulders, sensing my nerves through my thrusts.

She moved her hands to my head and pulled me closer into a passionate kiss, our tongues dancing as I started to increase the tempo of my thrusts. Each thrust bringing me exquisite pleasure. She broke the kiss moaning enjoying my thrusts as I groaned and pushed deeply into her starting to cum, filling her perfect pussy. She smiled as I finished cumming and pulled out laid beside her. She rolled over and rested her head on my chest her hand running along my torso. She draped her leg over mine as I stared at the ceiling trying not to feel like a failure or embarrassment.

“Do you think you would be up for a second time? Besides for your first time, we should try more than one position.” She looked up at me and kissed my chin then cheek before continuing in a whisper, “Why didn’t you tell me I was going to be your first? Did you think I wouldn’t love you if I knew?”

I looked at her stunned by what she had just said to me, as I processed what she said to me.

“Was I that bad that you could tell? I didn’t want this to be a big, big thing between us. Its bad enough I was forcing you to wait.” I shut my eyes looking away.

“I’ve been talking to Danny. He told me, I kept asking his advice on how to encourage you to take me, he advised me to wait and I wouldn’t regret it. And I have to tell you he was right, I only regret I didn’t do this first.”

She started to kiss down my body till she reached my semi-hard cock. I looked at her as she made eye contact with me before taking me fully into her mouth and sucked hard. I ran my hands through her hair and entwined my fingers with her hair.

She pulled her head back slowly till just my head was in her mouth and swirling her tongue around my shaft and sensitive glans. I groaned my eyes shutting in pleasure, her previous experience giving me pleasure I had only dreamt of before. Slowly she took me further into her mouth turning her head to creating a twisting sensation around my cock. One hand rubbed my chest as her other hand caressed my balls softly. Her eyes never once left mine as she worked my shaft lovingly. She started to hum the Rigoletto as she sucked on my cock, the sensations adding to my pleasure and soon I was cumming in her mouth. She swallowed every drop and kept sucking to keep me hard before she stopped and pulled off licking her lips.

“The Rigoletto?” I asked breathlessly.

“It’s the first song we danced to, remember? You were directing your play and Waltzed with me to show the cast how you wanted it to go. You pulled me so close that day, I felt safer that day than I ever had before.” She held my cock straight up as she moved, hovering with her pussy teasing my cock head. She smiled and winked as she slowly sank down onto my cock till she had me fully in.

I watched her as I thought back to the day she spoke about. It was six months ago and I nearly broke down and kissed her in front of the entire cast. I hadn’t even asked her out and I found I struggled to let her go from my arms. Holding her close just felt right, natural. In the moments she was in my arms my past was gone, the world shrunk to be just me and her, together. I had hated myself for letting myself get that close to kissing her and telling her how I felt.

As Izzy started to move slowly, riding my cock one hand on my chest the other cupping and caressing her breast, I knew I had made the right decision, that waiting meant we were closer now than if we hadn’t waited. I knew that any shortcomings I had from lack of experience meant nothing to the gorgeous woman riding my cock. She loved me and wanted me. I sat up taking her other breast into my hand and squeezing softly as I kissed her. She kissed me back with equal passion as I started to rock my hips slowly under her.

She started to moan as we both played with her nipples, her pussy convulsing around my cock as I kissed her neck repeatedly, enjoying knowing that she was enjoying me despite my inexperience. She started to bounce faster and harder on me as she moaned loudly enjoying how she felt with my cock filling her repeatedly. I groaned wanting nothing more than to have her enjoying what we were doing. She screamed in orgasm as her pussy clamped tightly around me as I started to cum too filling her pussy for the second time.

I smiled at her as we both calmed down, my cock slowly softening inside of her, her hands moving to both sides of my face as she kissed my cheeks, forehead and nose before, kissing me passionately. She broke the kiss and looked into my eyes.

“So how did you get in touch with Danny? Why did you get in touch with Danny? You are still my girl right?” I asked with bated breath.

“Firstly, I am yours, Greg, as much as you are mine. Secondly, please don’t hate me for this okay, know I did it because I love you so much, okay?” She said her eyes looking down, obviously worried I was going to be upset. “When you kept refusing my advances I got worried you didn’t want me. Well, I knew your code to get into your phone so I went on it and saw a message from Danny, I saw how much you messaged him. I quickly took note of his addy and downloaded the app. I then added him and messaged him, I told him who I was and how I felt about you and I asked him for advice on how to get you. He always said to wait for you, that you would be worth the wait and one day I would understand why you waited. I was scared I was going to lose you before I even had you. Please forgive, I’m sorry I broke your trust in this way,” she said without drawing breath as I saw tears forming in her eyes. I used my left thumb to softly wipe away her tears before kissing her cheeks.

“Izzy, Izzy, my dear sweet Izzy. I am not mad, there is nothing to forgive. You really were worried you were going to lose me? I thought you would wise up and realise that you could do better than me. I am so lucky to have you,” I finished, kissing her passionately and lifting her off of me to lie beside me.

Hello__Sophie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hello__Sophie

I looked at her as I moved off of the bed, walking to my jacket which had my phone in its pocket. I smiled to myself as I felt her eyes following me, a feeling that I was used to since she started to work where I did. I took out my phone, briefly considering messaging Danny but deciding to open Youtube I searched for the Rigoletto and started it allowing the advert to play.

“Izzy, come here, dance with me right now let us move as one in harmony.” I held my hand out to her as she moved elegantly off of the bed and towards me. She took my hand her other one resting on my shoulder as my free hand rested on her hip. As the music started we slowly drifted around the hotel room, each step in perfect time, our bodies moving as one as we got closer together physically with each and every musical note.

As the song changed to the Second Waltz, I kissed Izzy passionately as we twirled around the room, our bodies touching and rubbing together. The touch of her bare skin on mine felt like electricity like I was in heaven while still on earth. Her face lit up as I held her tighter. I felt myself building up to asking her to marry me, but I managed not to and kissed her neck as I started to kiss down her body, dropping to my knees. I kissed all around her pussy teasing her.

I looked up at her as I slowly kissed every inch of her slit slowly. She moaned as I traced her lips with my tongue tip. My tongue ran around her clit slowly, loving the soft moans she was giving. Each movement of my tongue was slow and deliberate, as I searched for the places that would drive Izzy wild. I plunged my tongue as deep into her pussy as I could, and started wriggling my tongue rapidly loving her moans. I ran my hands to her ass and small of her back to support her as I felt her legs start to give way.

Each movement of my tongue allowed me to find the spots that would drive her wild. Each sensitive spot I found I focused on, using my tongue tip to caress it wanting Izzy to love my actions. I looked up at her as her moaning increased in tempo and volume, I smiled inwardly as I noticed her eyes rolling back into her head from pleasure. She bit her bottom lip as her orgasm built rapidly in her; soon she lost control screaming in orgasm, her juices flowing freely, a taste I knew I would be addicted to. I slowly stood and held her close before picking her up and carrying her to the bed as she wrapped her legs and arms around me.

I laid her softly on the bed finding that her company was energising for me. I ran my hands along her sides, as her eyes were closed with a broad grin on face as she slowly moved her hands to take mine in her. She moved my hands up to her face and kissed them. She opened her eyes and looked at me with love in her eyes.

“Was that your first time eating pussy?” she asked the tiredness audible in her voice as I nodded yes to her question. “Wow, now, umm, I know some of your friendship with Danny, but how close are you to him and Jolene? And please don’t lie tell me the truth.”

I kissed her forehead realising that she really was scared to lose me.

“Izzy, before I tell you just know that I love you, that I am in love with you, okay?” She nodded as I collected my thoughts, “Jolene, Danny and I were planning a life together as a threesome. I fell in love with Jolene before I knew you, she loved me in her own way, then as Danny came into our lives, I fell in love with him and it was confusing me because of my past. Well we still plan on having time together and I don’t mean me, Danny and Jolene, I mean all four of us,” I looked at her and noticed the look in her eyes as I did. “I have a feeling that Danny told you about the plans or some of them. So I will tell you this, I love Danny, I love Jolene but I am in love with you.”

“Yes, he told me, and all that did was make me want you more. Have you done anything for their engagement?” she asked with a yawn.

“No, I was planning on taking them individually on a camping trip, for sex, but I don’t know if I should.” I shrugged.

“Well do it still, and well we will all have fun one day. I insist you work on us all getting together, I think you need to spend time with them, especially Danny for your mental health.” She pulled me down into a deep passionate kiss, as I lay by her and I watched her drift to sleep slowly, soundly and peacefully.

As I watched her chest rise and fall as she slept, she seemed to be glowing as I softly moved the hair from her face. I marvelled at how beautiful she was as she slept. I covered her with the duvet as I got out of the bed and took my phone into the bathroom. I messaged Danny telling him that I knew how much he and Izzy had been talking, I thanked him for it and I asked him to be around in the early hours of his next day as I was planning on telling Izzy the full extent of my traumatic past. He replied quickly saying he would be available for me and Izzy if we needed.

I smiled as I turned my phone off and walked back to the bedroom, where Izzy was stirring restlessly. I lifted the duvet and lay down beside her, as soon as she touched me she snuggled up closer and settled down. I kissed her forehead as I wrapped my arms around her shutting my eyes, trying to find some sleep. I found myself dreaming of a future with Izzy, with Danny and Jolene next door.

I woke with Izzy draped over me, her head resting on my chest, her hair had fallen all over her face as she slept. The sunlight shone through the gap in the curtain bathing her in the soft natural light. I ran my left hand along her side softly trying not to wake her, moving my hand and fingers closer to her pussy. I teasingly ran my finger along her slit eliciting a soft moan as she slept.

I pushed two fingers slowly into her, careful not to wake her. I curled and relaxed my fingers slowly and carefully as I watched her face break into a smile as she stayed dreaming. I slowly added a third finger and held them still deep in her. She slowly rocked her hips instinctively as she slept. Her rocking caused my fingers to move in her slightly. I started to move my fingers rhythmically, and moving them out and in, my thumb running circles over her clit as I did so. Her moans fell on my ears like music as her eyes started to flutter open. I smiled at her as I moved forward and kissed her passionately.

I quickened my actions with my fingers as I moved my free hand to caress and softly squeeze one of her breasts, eliciting a quiet gasp. I kissed her passionately as I squeezed her breast a bit harder all the while moving my fingers as fast as I could deep in her tight pussy.

Her head shot back as she screamed in orgasm, squirting all over my fingers. I slowly pulled my fingers out and sucked two of them clean in front of Izzy. I sucked on each finger slowly as I watched Izzy relax and her breathing return to normal. I offered her my middle finger which she gladly accepted and sensuously sucked clean.

I moved my finger away from her as I kissed her again not wanting to leave the moment, just enjoying being this close to her. She kissed me back with more passion than I thought was ever possible. She wrapped her arms around me and broke the kiss looking into my eyes.

“Greg, I love you, you don’t know just how much being here with you means to me, having you as mine and being able to say that I am your girlfriend. I love you and I want you happy as well.” She kissed my forehead as she slid out of bed. I watched as she walked to the hotel's kettle. She put on some music as she started to make us both a tea. I struggled to stifle a laugh as I watched her jig along to Vengaboys Boom, Boom, Boom, her ass moving seductively.

I stood and went to my rucksack taking out a small jewellery box, walking to stand behind her. I wrapped my arms around her kissing her neck as I showed her the jewellery box. She opened it slowly, grinning when she saw the two stylized red rose earrings. She turned around in my arms kissing me quickly before turning back around to finish making the teas.

I sat on the edge of the bed nervously, having decided to tell her about my traumatic childhood. I twiddled my thumbs together as she brought the teas over placing them on the bedside table; she sat on my left side and took my hands into hers. She kissed each hand softly. She held both of my hands in her left hand and held them over her heart as she ran her right over my cheek.

“Izzy, this won't be easy for me to tell you and it won’t be easy to hear, but please know that I love you and that this will explain a lot about me, okay?”

She nodded her eyes never leaving mine. I sighed before I started to tell her my childhood trauma, I didn’t leave any detail out, letting the full horrors of my past flow out of me. I studied her face worried she was going to be revolted, or blame me like I blamed myself. All I saw was love and admiration. I looked down at my feet as I finished. She used her right hand to make me look at her, she kissed my forehead softly.

“Greg, I don’t know what you were expecting my reaction to be but know this. I think you have done marvellously to be as functioning as you are, I realise just how my age affected you, I bet you felt disgusting and vile. And well I can see just how much Danny means to you, to trust him enough to want to do with him what you do,” she said quietly before kissing my lips.

She moved and knelt between my legs and placed her hands on my knees. She spread my knees and leant down kissing both of my thighs before kissing my semi-hard shaft, taking her left hand she lifted my shaft and lovingly kissed each of my balls. I groaned as my cock hardened fully, she slowly sucked lovingly on each of my balls. I reached out and started to caress her hair. Suddenly I thought of the ring I mentally designed in my head, two horse heads butting with a rose between them and a single ruby set in the middle. I decided to start getting it made as soon as we were back home. I knew with her reaction to my past she was the one I wanted to marry.

Izzy let my balls pop out of her mouth and started to kiss up along the underside of my shaft. She kissed my head before slowly taking it between her lips, running her tongue around the sensitive part of my head. I moaned loudly, her experienced tongue making me melt with desire. She slowly took more of my shaft in as she stroked what wasn’t in her mouth. I gripped her hair tighter losing myself in the feelings she was giving me. I looked at her, noticing her eyes were shut, enjoying the taste of my cock in her mouth, enjoying the fact she was giving me good images and memories.

“Izzy, enough you don’t have to do this. You don’t have to try to make me feel good,” I told her pulling her off of my cock and releasing her hair. She smiled at me and stood up moving closer to me. She knelt on the bed so her pussy was hovering above my cock. She ran her hands through my hair and beard not saying anything, her hands resting on both of my cheeks as she leant in and kissed me passionately. I ran my hands up along her back tracing patterns with my fingertips.

As she kissed me she lowered herself and moaned as she felt my cock pushing past her lips and stretching her tight pussy. I groaned loving how slowly she was sinking down on my cock, letting us both feel how her tightness wrapped around me. She stopped when I was fully in her and broke the kiss.

“Do you think I would be doing anything I didn’t want to? I said yes to a date with you because I like you, I said yes to being your girlfriend because I love you, I said yes to this trip because I trust you,” she told me sternly with a smile on her face. I grinned as she started to move slowly up and down, clenching and relaxing her pussy muscles. I kissed the left side of her neck softly moving my kisses down to her shoulder, my hands moving slowly from her back to her shoulder blades and softly rubbing them. I started to rock my hips as we started to move in synchronisation. Our bodies were acting as one as we made love, our eyes never leaving each other.

I softly bit down on her left shoulder leaving faint teeth marks. She moaned not expecting the bite and finding she loved it. Her mind filled with images of things she wanted to try but had never let herself tell anyone. She knew she could tell me and that I wouldn’t judge her. She let herself lose herself in the pleasure we were both feeling. I started to kiss up her neck to her earlobe and sucking on her earlobe. She twisted and turned as she was riding my cock as she started to cum, her orgasm setting mine off.

I kissed her passionately as we both relaxed from our orgasms. She moved slowly off of me and sat on my left side handing me my tea. We both sipped the warm tea in contented silence. After I finished my tea, I stood up and started to get dressed. Izzy laid on the bed smiling.

“Can't we just stay in this room until its time to go watch Billy Elliot?” she asked as she looked up at the ceiling.

“We will have the rest of our lives to spend days in rooms exploring each other,” I told her as I watched her.

Published 
Written by RosePrince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments