Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lucky Seat

"Scott can't believe his luck when Lucia sits next to him"

90
13 Comments 13
3.0k Views 3.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"This story is 80% truth and 20% fantasy. Names and locations have been changed. Based on a real hotel sexual experience with a younger woman. <p> [ADVERT] </p>No additional chapters. Note: my username has changed. Previously DocTaco_ and DoctorTaco."

It was another mandatory two weeks at the corporate office in Silicon Valley. Living in “America’s Finest City,” San Diego, Scott disdained the high-tech capital of the world, Silicon Valley, and his firm's excessive meetings. As he joked, “They have meetings about meetings.”

Scott had decided not to fly home late Friday and return late Sunday, so he spent the weekend at his hotel for some good old-fashioned rest and relaxation. He had the corporate concierge book him a day at the on-campus spa on Saturday afternoon. He’d been there before and looked forward to the treatments along with the sauna and steam shower.

As he returned to his hotel with a boxed dinner from the corporate café he was pleased to see a fair number of people at the lobby bar for a Friday. Scott went to his room, put the food in his mini fridge, freshened up, changed shirts, and headed down to the bar for a few drinks.

The hotel bar was nothing special, but for a Marriott Courtyard, it was one of the nicest he had seen. There were about ten seats at the crescent-shaped bar, five small tables for two, and groups of club chairs and loveseats in that section of the main lobby.

Scott innocently took the first open stool at the bar and gave the bartender a friendly smile. Robert had served him drinks on several nights that week so the two knew each other’s names.

“Old Fashioned with Blanton’s?” asked Robert.

Scott smiled again, “You remembered. Yes, thanks.”

About twenty minutes later he felt the presence of another person behind him slipping into the adjacent barstool. Scott calmly looked to his right and automatically said, “Hello” and nodded his head. When his eyes focused on the person, he saw a beautiful young woman.

“Hello,” said the mystery woman. She continued, “You were here last night with two other men. My coworker and I were at one of the tables.”

Scott took her statement as a good thing, she remembered him. “Yes, I was. But I don’t know how I missed a beautiful young woman like you.”

He guessed her age to be late thirties, forty tops, about fifteen years younger than himself. Scott stole another look at her as she ordered a drink from Robert. She was a beautiful woman with shoulder-length dark brown hair, brown eyes, cute lashes, shaped brows, luscious full lips, and a perfect smile. He thought, I picked a lucky seat.

When she was done ordering, he said, “Excuse me.” When she turned towards him, he said, “I’m Scott.”

She smiled and said, “Hello Scott. I’m Lucia. It’s nice to meet you.”

The two talked for about nothing for ten minutes when Scott excused himself to use the restroom. When he returned, he could finally get a good look at Lucia’s body and clothing. She looked average in height, about five-seven, with a nice average body, and she was wearing classic business attire for a professional woman: a charcoal gray pinstripe pencil skirt, a white long-sleeve blouse, and strappy black heels. To top off her outfit she wore simple but large, diamond stud earrings, a diamond tennis bracelet, and a woman’s gold and diamond Presidential Rolex. Lucia oozed class and style. Upon sitting back down Scott was sure she had unbuttoned her blouse one button to show off her ample cleavage.

He asked, “I’m curious, what is your ethnic background? I think it’s a coin flip between Italian or Latina.”

Lucia smiled, “Is it my skin tone? I’m half Venezuelan and a quarter Italian and Spanish. I’ve lived in all three countries and am fluent in three languages.”

“Wow,” Scott said. “You’re trilingual and have lived in a total of four countries. When did you move to the States?”

She went on to detail her childhood before saying, “Moving to Houston when I was fifteen. I then lived in Austin for college before moving to Orange County where I still live.”

“I live in San Diego,” Scott chuckled. “We’re neighbors.”

Lucia asked a few typical questions about his job, San Diego, and his life. She was intrigued by his intelligence and his physical looks. She learned he was forty-nine, had an MBA, was divorced for ten years, and had two teenage boys. Scott was a weekend warrior athlete but hit the gym several days a week both for his physical and mental health. He was six-two tall, had an athletic build, and had dark brown hair and eyes. People often told him he resembled the actor, Josh Duhamel.

As they finished their second drink the flirting had already begun. By the time the third drink was done, it was now 7:00 pm and Scott asked, “Would you like to go to dinner? There’s a steakhouse around the corner, so we can walk.”

“You’re so nice,” she whispered. “But why don’t we go back to your room and split that turkey sandwich you mentioned, and then I can be your dessert.”

The look on Scott’s face said it all. His smile was a mile wide. “I like the way you think.”

“I’m going to grab a bottle of wine from the store,” Lucia told him.

As Scott paid for their cocktails Robert gave him the thumbs up. “She’s super cute. Enjoy that dessert.”

“You heard?” Scott asked.

“With the shape of this curved wall, and all of this granite, sound really carries in here,” Robert confided.

Minutes later Scott and Lucia were walking into his mini suite. The only thing that made it a suite was a sitting area with a second TV, a love seat. and two leather club chairs.

He opened the wine and poured half a glass for each. “To new friends,” he toasted. After clinking glasses and taking a sip of the mellow Merlot wine, Scott set his glass down on the coffee table, took her glass, and did the same. He softly placed both hands on the sides of her face and leaned in for a simple lip kiss to start.

On the third kiss, they both opened their mouths slightly and their tongues met for the first of many times. Slowly, they kissed and patiently undressed each other. Ten minutes later Scott sat in his boxer briefs, his rock-hard cock making it impossible to miss thanks to her rubbing and teasing. Lucia was in her light nude bra and thong, her black stilettos, and her jewelry.

“Stand up,” Lucia whispered into his ear. She slid off the loveseat to her knees and licked the bulge in his undies. “This looks delicious,” she said as she looked into his eyes, while simultaneously pulling down his boxer briefs.

Scott’s cut manhood was pointing toward the sky, with a small visible drop of precum on his large mushroom head. Lucia once again licked his full length, from the base to the glans, swirling her tongue around the ridge. This sent chills down his spine. “Ooooooh fuuuuuck,” he sighed.

“You’re fully shaved,” she said. “I love that.”

Scott chuckled, “I just had my first wax, including a manzilian, last week.”

Lucia’s head snapped up and she looked at him. “So, you enjoy rimming?” she said with a mischievous smile.

His smile was just as smug. “I do. I love having my ass fingered, toyed, licked, everything. I love it all,” he said enthusiastically.

“You’re a kinky mother fucker,” Lucia laughed. “Sit down.”

She licked back down his shaft and took his balls into her mouth. As she sucked on each jizz filled testicle Lucia slowly stroked his shaft. Lucia now ventured lower, from his scrotum toward his browneye.

“Pull your legs back, you perv,” she laughed.

Scott quickly followed her orders. His hands now held his lower calves, with his legs spread wide. He could feel the cool air from the room air conditioner skim across his sphincter.

She slowly began licking all around the hairless starfish. Lucia then licked up and down, across his bunghole, very slowly. This caused Scott to moan lightly. Encouraged by his response, she licked a bit faster.

Eymy_Cutte1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eymy_Cutte1

“I love this,” he mumbled. “Finger me.”

Lucia licked her index finger and then spit on his hole. “OK, here you go,” she whispered as she pressed against his erogenous zone. Her finger slid in fairly easily thanks to all of her licking and spitting.

Scott moaned almost instantly. “Oh, yessssss,” he said in a soft slow voice.

She used her other hand to softly stroke his rock-hard cock and lick his balls, while methodically going in and out with her finger. His moans were now constant, with various simple words like “oh,” “yes,” and “ah.”

Lucia knew exactly what she was doing and soon had edged her older lover several times. She’d rub his prostate, building an orgasm, and then pull her finger out, spit on his hole, and then tease the sensitive nerve endings before re-entering his backdoor.

“You better stop or I’m going to explode,” Scott told her. “Let’s switch places.”

Lucia quickly went to the bathroom, and he heard her washing her hands. Scott asked, “Stay on the loveseat or move to the bed?”

“Loveseat,” she replied as she walked back into the sitting area. “Anyone can have sex on a bed.’

The two quickly began making out again, with Scott’s hands holding one breast and caressing her back. Before he knew it Lucia had moved and was now straddling him as he leaned back on the loveseat. He was softly fondling both of her perfect 36DD boobs.

“Be gentle, my nipples are sensitive. No hard pinching or biting,” she whispered. Lucia’s breasts were enhanced but were soft to the touch. They had one-inch areolas in a mocha color, with small dark brown nipples. Her boobs looked great on her size eight frame: not too big, but big enough for any man to notice.

Scott raised his left hand, licked her right breast twice, and then suckled for a few seconds. He repeated this on her left breast while he lightly rolled her other nipple between his fingers.

They continued kissing, touching, rubbing, and stroking, with a lot of pleasurable moaning for another fifteen minutes. As Lucia slowly stroked Scott’s throbbing cock, she whispered in his ear, “Fuck me with this big, beautiful cock.”

“Only after I taste your pussy,” he said.

Lucia quickly stood on the loveseat and straddled Scott’s face, lowering her tuna taco down to his mouth. He licked her slit several times before he probed his tongue into her pink tunnel.

Scott asked, “Do you prefer licking or sucking on your clit?”

“Licking,” she said.

As Scott’s arms wrapped around her thighs, he continued his oral assault on her lady bits. Lucia had small labia lips which he would occasionally suck on or pull on with his lips. She was grinding her hips now and then and was moaning softly sporadically.

“Oh yes! I’m close,” Lucia whispered. Scott moved one arm and softly caressed one breast as he continued to lick, hoping to push her over the cliff.

“Cum for me baby!” he said quickly before resuming flicking her swollen clit.

Lucia moaned, “I’m cumming! Oh shit!” Her legs quivered and tightened around his skull for a short moment.

Scott looked up and saw one of the sexist sights of his life. The drop-dead gorgeous Lucia, her tight body, big tits, with her eyes rolled back as she rode the first wave of orgasmic bliss. Her hands steadied herself on the wall as her body shook.

“Oh shit, I need to sit down,” she said. “My legs are so weak.” Lucia slid down Scott’s body and was now straddling his midsection as she tried to catch her breath.

“Kiss me,” Scott told her. “Taste your pussy on my lips.” The two kissed passionately for about twenty seconds.

Scott softly lifted one breast and licked her nipple, causing it to get hard. He flicked it with his tongue before taking a mouthful and lightly sucking, while his fingers teased her other nipple.

Lucia sighed, “Oh, that feels nice.” She started soft moans as Scott alternated his mouth from boob to boob. She reached behind her back and found Scott’s manhood and she ran her fingers up and down his seven inches.

“Move back and put that monster in your pussy,” he said looking her in the eyes. “Let this old guy get you off again.”

She smiled and adjusted her body, grabbing his dick and positioning it at the door to her pleasure palace. Lucia slowly sunk down on his big thick cock. “Ooohhhhh, you’re so thick,” she said. When she bottomed out, she ground her ass into his pelvic area. “MMMM, that feels so good. Stretch my pussy!”

As Lucia slowly rocked on his man meat Scott’s hands were each rubbing her back and butt. He gave her left cheek a playful slap, saying, “You naughty girl! Picking up an older man at a hotel bar!”

She laughed, “Don’t tell me you weren’t hoping you could fuck me when you asked me to dinner?”

“Of course I was,” Scott said as he began thrusting in rhythm with her rocking. He continued, “But I thought it was a long shot.”

He sat up a bit, pulled her upper body in for a tight embrace, and started kissing up and down the side of her neck causing her to moan.

“Yes, I love that,” Lucia whispered. “Fuck me harder and faster.”

They both flipped a switch and tripled their speed and force. Not thirty seconds later Scott could feel her kitty quiver as her second orgasm of the night started. “I’m cumming,” she moaned.

As he continued to thrust, “I know, your pussy is spasming on my cock.”

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me harder!” she muttered. “Don’t stop!”

Scott’s hips were raising off the loveseat cushions as he fucked his beautiful new friend as hard and as fast as he could. Fucking such a young hottie was like a dream come true for the divorced father of two. “Cum on my cock. Squeeze my dick with your pussy,” he grunted.

Lucia was breathing heavily as she briefly enjoyed the joy of another orgasm. “Want to change positions? Go to the bed?” she asked.

His mind flashed on an old article he read about “100 Great Sex Positions,” and he said to himself, Don’t get greedy. You’re not thirty-five. Go with the basics. Scott tried not to show too much enthusiasm, “Sure. Lie down on the edge of the bed,” he told Lucia.

Ten seconds later he was standing adjacent to the bottom corner of his plush king bed with her ankles in his hands, holding Lucia’s legs straight up as he entered her pink cave. After two orgasms her beat-up soaking-wet box had caused a river of her nectar to run down his shaft, balls, and into his ass crack.

“Oh, Scott,” she said as he buried his love stick into her and pulled halfway out, again, and again, and again. Lucia’s right fingers were strumming her magic bean while her left hand was rubbing her nipples.

Scott watched her touch herself and was even more turned on. Her boobs were bouncing with every downstroke into her lovely pussy. “That is so f’n hot! Pinch your nipple and rub your clit!” he said as he continued to thrust from the standing position.

Maybe two minutes later, Scott announced, “I’m going to cum!” His hips were bucking like crazy. He quickly pulled out his cock and gave himself three strokes. The first blast of cum exploded from his helmet and landed on Lucia’s left breast, a four-inch jagged line of white gold. His second bullet, the biggest, puddled on her stomach, just above her belly button. A smaller blob fell on her waist. Scott’s cock was now oozing spunk as he was slapping his dick on her pussy, splattering cum on her torso.

Lucia looked at her body and laughed, “I’m covered in cum! I thought that first gusher would hit me in the face.”

“Want me to get you a wet washcloth?” Scott asked.

Lucia was scooping up his man milk with her fingers. “Why?” she said. She put on a show for him by seductively licking and sucking her fingers clean.

“OK, let's take a shower at least,” he pleaded.

Lucia quickly replied, “And then you’re taking me to that steakhouse. I’m starving!”

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments