Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pickup In Aisle 3

"Older guy picks up hot girl at grocery store, sex follows"

15
3 Comments 3
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Jay had just stopped into the grocery store for a few things, salad fixings and milk, and was almost finished shopping when he spotted the girl next to the cheese display. She, of course, had on her mandatory face mask, but it wasn't really her face that drew his attention.

Jay was a well-maintained fifty-five-year-old, and he guessed the girl was between twenty and twenty-five. She was tall, and thin - a model's sort of body- with long, lean legs and little sandals on her feet.  She wore a tiny pair of shorts- like gym shorts- well worn and a little dirty. She wore a cotton long-sleeve shirt that covered her upper body and hid what must have been smallish breasts. Her hair was blond, stringy, and also a little dirty. In fact, that term seemed to give a good overall description of her look: a little dirty. And Jay smiled, as he felt his cock stiffen and bulge the front of his pants. Her look turned him on and reminded him of a girl he had dated once before- a tall thin blonde who loved sex and loved butt sex more than anything. Why had he quit seeing her? He couldn't remember now.

Anyway, as she passed by him, and he snuck a glance at her as she walked away, he couldn't help staring at her cute little ass, and how it filled out the thin material of the gym shorts and crept slightly up into the crack of her lovely butt. She looked back and caught him looking, and even with her mask on, it seemed like she cracked a smile-- her eyes seemed to give a little twinkle as she locked eyes with Jay.

"Yeah, I guess you caught me lookin'," said Jay, as he smiled and pulled his mask down a bit so she could see his smile. "I'm Jay," he said, extending a close fist, as had become the customary COVID greeting.

She pulled her mask down as well, revealing a cute little button nose, and a thin mouth. When she smiled, she revealed a cute grin, with a couple of front teeth that were just a bit too prominent. Not bad teeth, just teeth that had probably not had the benefit of braces, if her parents had been a little wealthier.

"Hi- I'm Sam," she replied, looking at Jay, then looking down, like she was a bit embarrassed to be looked at.  "I'm just getting off my shift at the diner, so I haven't had a chance to shower or clean up yet."

"I would never know," Jay replied, somewhat shading the truth, "you look to me like you're ready to pose for a fashion layout."  What he was thinking, was that she looked like she could pose for a porn magazine, but he let his eyes sweep over her, to let her know he appreciated what he saw. "Hey, I know this is random, but could we grab a beer and some lunch after we leave here?"

"Yeah, I guess so," Sam replied. "I got nothing goin' on today, and I didn't eat at the diner, so sure. Can I at least stop at my apartment, and put my stuff away? You can follow, and we'll go from there."

Jay was amazed at how easily this had worked out and quickly agreed. When they got to the parking lot, she pointed to her little Chevy, and Jay pointed to his white Porsche Cayenne. "I like your car," Sam smiled, giving him a look over her shoulder as she walked the few more spaces to her car, giving Jay a good look at her ass as she walked away, with what looked like a definite sway in her walk.

The drive to her apartment complex was short, and when Jay pulled up next to her car, she asked if he wanted to come in and wait.

How could he say no?

 He followed her up the steps, and into the apartment, his cock growing harder as he watched her ass, and those legs as she strutted in front of him. When she stopped abruptly at her door, Jay kind of bumped up against her, his tented pants coming to rest against her little butt, which she seemed to have pushed back at him. Feeling his hardness, Sam wriggled her ass slightly, and looked back, asking Jay, "Did I do that to you?"

"I guess you did," Jay replied, following close behind as she entered the apartment, and placing one hand on her shoulder and the other on her hip, as she again paused once inside. He didn't hesitate to lean in and give Sam a kiss, and when she kissed back, he darted his tongue in and held her body against himself, reaching around to wrap his hand completely over one of her firm butt cheeks.

maxinepretty24
Online Now!
Lush Cams
maxinepretty24

"Mmmmm, Jay, you lucky boy. You came along at just the right time," Sam whispered in his ear as she came up for air from the kiss.

"All morning at the diner, I kept waiting on all these construction workers, and it got me a little bit frisky. You just might get lucky this afternoon!" As she spoke, she pressed her body against Jay, rubbing herself up against the hard lump in his pants.

"Maybe the beer and lunch will have to wait a little while," Jay said, as he brought the hand that had been cupping her ass to his nose, sniffing the wetness that had been soaking through her little shorts.

"I find I've got a sudden craving to eat some sweet pussy," Jay whispered in Sam's ear, as he caressed her legs and ass cheeks, and nibbled on her ear.

"Don't let these little shorts get in your way," said Sam, as she slid the shorts down, and kicked them aside, revealing the tiniest thong covering the shaved pussy underneath. Then she pulled back and peeled off her top, revealing a pair of firm little a-cup tits, that proudly stood out from her chest.

"Wow," sighed Jay in appreciation, as he looked over the fine body that Sam had just unveiled for him. "You are so fuckin' hot, you're makin' my mouth water," he said, as he pushed her back onto her couch.

"It's all for you, baby," Sam replied, as she laid back and spread her legs, and pulled his head down onto her little crotch.
As he went down, he smelled her slightly funky pussy, and the slightly acrid smell of her sweat, and he inhaled it deeply as his tongue dove in and tasted the pungent, salty tang of her pussy.

"Oh fuck, Ooh. my. God," Sam panted as his tongue worked its way into her tight slit. "I just knew when I saw you that you would know how to eat my pussy! That's so fuckin' good. Mmmmmm," she sighed.

Jay said nothing but continued lapping the light flow of nectar that seemed to be oozing from her young pussy. As he licked and probed, he inserted a finger, and moved it around inside the smooth walls of her pussy, as if feeling around in a darkened room. He loved hearing her soft moans as he licked, and fingered her, giving her obvious pleasure. When he came up for air, she held his head and looked him in the eye.

"Much as I'm enjoying that silver tongue of yours, I really need some hard dick in there, Jay. Give me some dick, now, please," she pleaded.

"Your wish is my command, you beautiful, sexy girl." And he took off what was left of his clothes, positioned his stiff cock at the wet entrance to her pussy, and slowly rubbed it up and down, coating his cockhead with her creamy juices, as she writhed around, trying to lift herself toward his dick.

After about thirty seconds of teasing her with his cock, rubbing it up against the nub of her clit, and then down along the wet slit, he positioned himself and pushed firmly into her slick pussy, making her gasp as his length entered her, and stopped as his balls slapped up against her.

"Awwww... fuck," Sam moaned, as her eyes rolled back, "I love it!"
And Jay pulled back and began pounding into her tight slit, bouncing her little body on the cushion of the sofa as he fucked her hard and fast.

"Oh...Yeah... Fuck me," Sam breathed out rhythmically, as he pounded her on the old couch. "I really need... some hard dickin'"

"Yeah, baby," Jay grunted as he continued fucking the girl, "I'm lovin' every bit of your tight little pussy."

"Mmmmm... Mmmmm," She murmured as she felt his big cock fill her cunt with each hard thrust. "You know what's even tighter than my pussy, baby?"

"Oh, I think I might know what that is, girl," Jay leaned in to whisper into her now sweaty ear.

"Oh good," said Sam, "Cuz sometimes, the only way I can really cum is if I can get it in the ass. Would you mind fuckin me there?"

"I mean, it's okay if you don't want to, ya know, " she continued, panting. "And I know it's so tight there you might need to lube it up, to get your big dick in there. But could you give it a try, please? I really need to come!"

"Where's the lube, sweety?" Jay answered, continuing to fuck her hot pussy as he thought about fucking her tight ass.

...to be continued.

 

 

Published 
Written by bagdaddy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments