Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taking A Quick Break

"It's your lunch break...and she's on the menu."

25
19 Comments 19
4.9k Views 4.9k
981 words 981 words
Competition Entry: Quick and Risqué Sex

Author's Notes

"Copyright © EroticaRated. This story can not be reproduced, in any manner, without the consent of the writer."

I kissed you as soon as Lisa and Peter stepped out for lunch, pressing my lips hard against yours as my arms encircled your neck.

You tasted so good, our tongues sliding against each other as you grabbed hold of my ass and gave it a good squeeze.

"God, I've missed this ass," you landed a hard spank on the left cheek, the loud smacking sound echoed in the small office, followed by another spanking on my other ass cheek. And another. 

It hurt. The sharp sting travelled from my ass cheeks to my pussy; my clit throbbing and twitching as you spanked harder.

I was dripping wet!

I drew you closer to me, crushing my breasts into your chest, trembling as your hands moved upwards. Your long-nailed fingers slid underneath my blouse –  goosebumps erupting on my skin as you scratched gently, slowly, on my soft skin.

Then your hands moved down to my waist and clamped on it, pulling me on your hard bulge – back and forth – as my slippery pussy rubbed against it through your pants. My juice soaked my panties as I moved faster.

The streets roared with noise: car horns, music and the occasional loud sirens blared from below – but all I could hear was your loud breathing as your tongue danced in my mouth, as your hands slid upwards to cup my breast, squeezing them hard.

"Play with my tits," I whispered.

Your cock throbbed in your pants, the engorged thing poked into my pussy, pushing my drenched panties deeper into my cunt.

"Lunch break is almost over," your silver-grey eyes drifted towards the door, then back to my face as you thrust deeper.

"Then you better hurry," I gasped, my lips pressing hard against yours again, tasting the coffee you had that morning.

You chuckled in my mouth, your hands sliding downwards to the hem of my shirt, dragging it over my head and throwing it on your keyboard. My bra followed after that, the red cotton material falling to the floor as you fingered my nipples.

"They are already so hard." 

You grabbed them in between your thumb and index finger, twisting and turning the swollen knob as I squirmed on top of you – my head lost in the hollow of your neck as my fingers clenched tight on your freckled shoulders.

The wave of pleasure grew from my tits and spread to my entire body – creamy juices dripping out of me, staining the insides of my thighs.

"Mmmm... yessss... that's soooo good!" I moaned when your mouth left my lips and clamped down on my tit – sucking hard on it. 

Grazing it with your teeth.

My areola wasn't spared either. Your tongue swirled around it, biting softly into it as my clit pulsated.

I wanted you to feel good too. So I slid my hands to your crotch and grabbed your dick through your trousers – stroking it as my fingers rubbed along the length of your shaft. Watching the effect it had on you.

NinaFlawleess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NinaFlawleess

You moaned softly. The quiet sound escaped your lips as you nibbled on my breasts, your cock twitching in my hands as my fingers clenched around the rigid shaft and – pulling it out of your pants – moved up and down with slow strokes.

 "Fuuuuck." 

You stood up abruptly and carried me up with your lips still fastened on mine. My high-heeled legs were wrapped around your waist as you took long strides to the conference room, kicking the door open.

"This wasn't part of our deal," you said as soon as your lips left mine.

"Should we stop?" 

"Hell nah!" you dropped me on the table, pushing my skirt up to my waist and placed yourself in between my open legs – my thighs stretched and taut.

"God, you look good!"

"Then get in there!" I moaned, my eyes strained on your cock, rigid veins running along the sides. Then it travelled to the door, waiting for someone to come through it.

We could get caught.

Anyone could burst into the office and see your pants down, your cock placed at the entrance of my pussy slit – rubbing up and down against it to my clit.

But I didn't care. I wanted you.

"Oh fuuuck!" you grunted as you buried your cock deep inside me, hands gripping hard on my waist, "you are so tight."

I replied with loud moans, my screams bouncing off the walls of the room as I arched my back and thrust my hip forward, pushing your cock deeper into my kitty cat.

You kept pounding hard into me, slapping against my soft ass with fierce vigour as my whole body vibrated.

"Yeeeees... god yeeees!" I screamed as you slammed harder and deeper.

You chuckled, muscle flexing, sweat dripping down your chest as you drove into the tight passage of my pussy.

"You like that, don't you?"

"Oh yes... I fucking love your cock."

Then you stopped and grabbed both of my legs. You placed them on your left shoulders then thrust deep in one stroke – your pelvis grinding against my throbbing clit. 

"I'm cumming," I gasped, my whole body trembling as my cum shot out of me in violent streams.

"Oh, fuuuck... you are so bloody tight," you grunt as your whole body tensed up, shooting your warm load inside of me.

Then you slumped on me, breathing hard as your cock got limp inside me, your cum dripping out in thread-like strands – staining the tiled floors.

"That was amazing!" 

"Yeah, but we better get cleaned up before someone gets back," I said in between breaths, combing my fingers through your acorn-coloured hair.

Your head shut up, eyes twinkling.

"What's the rush?" you asked, kissing me again, your soft lips pressed against mine, "Director?"

I chuckled quietly, my eyes returning to the door.

"Listen to your boss and get back to work Michael."

"Yes, Ma'am."

 

Published 
Written by EroticaRated
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments