Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Talk Of The 'Hood, Chapter 3

"Kelly has a job opportunity but it would require her to move away and leave John..."

25
13 Comments 13
4.2k Views 4.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words

"Ohh GAWD YESSS!" she moaned as she rolled her hips forward letting my cock slide around inside her. "Oh Fuck!" she moaned again as she rocked back shoving my cock deep into her pussy again. 

I knew at this pace neither of us was going to last much longer. Her pussy was so tight around my cock it felt like it was in a vise and Kelly moaned something about never having felt so stuffed full of cock.

Kelly's bouncing up and down on me was causing her mammoth tits to flop around wildly. I reached up and grabbed the two bobbing globes before they could fly up and blacken her eye or something. I sank my fingers deep into the pillow-soft flesh and Kelly instinctively placed her hands over mine telling me in no uncertain terms my hands were right where they belonged.

Before long Kelly's tight hot pussy proved more than I could handle. I was too out of practice and let's face this girl was sexual dynamite and so far too soon for my tastes, it was time for me to blast off.

"Kelly honey, I'm getting close... I'm gonna cum!" I said. 

It's been a policy of mine going all the way back to my early dating days that I would always tell the girl I was with when I was going to cum. I knew that there were some girls who were afraid of getting pregnant and wanted me to pull out and either shoot on them someplace or they would suck me off to finish me. 

Others didn't seem to mind or even wanted me to cum inside them. But I always liked to know how they wanted to take my cum especially the first time I'm with them.

Kelly had no such reservations. "Please, John! Please, I want you to cum in me! Please cum inside me! I want to feel you cum deep in my pussy! I love the feeling of a man letting go inside me, and it's been so long..." she pleaded.

To emphasize her desire she leaned down holding my face in her hands even as she moved her hips. "Please, please, please, John. Give me your cum, baby, give me all that sweet cum!" 

What could I do? Kelly was on top of me with no intentions of getting off and she was still rocking her hips, coaxing my cock to release its precious load. She was begging me to coat her pussy with my seed and I was in no position to stop what was inevitable.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight against me as I thrust one last time, as hard and deep as I could, and held myself there. 

"I'm gonna cum, Kelly! I'm OHHHSHHIIITTT!" I said as my cock exploded inside her. I blasted jet after hot scalding jet into her and as the first jet hit her pussy wall, it triggered her own orgasm.

"JOHNNNNYYY! OH JOHNNY!" she screamed as her orgasm slammed into her like a Mack truck. And holding each other, we both fell over the cliff into the sweet abyss of our mutual orgasm.

I don't remember too much about our orgasm except that I was thankful we were laying in a big bed together. The next thing I can recall clearly is us laying there next to one another both panting like a couple of dogs on a hot summer day. Somewhere in our bliss, she rolled off me and I was laying on my back with my arm around her shoulders holding her on her side facing me.

"That was... amazing, Johnny!" she said when she could form words again.

"You were pretty amazing too honey," I said, pulling her to kiss her forehead. We lay there for a few minutes resting and coming back down from our euphoria.

Kelly then got up on one elbow and looked at me. "So should we call that the first payment on my payment plan?" she asked with a sexy smile.

"Well let's not rush things. Why don't we just say it was a pretty healthy down payment." I said.

"Mmm, I like that idea. Don't want to get a penalty for an early payoff, you know!" she said.

"Here's hoping we have a long and happy 'business deal', honey!" I said, pulling her in for a long, deep, passionate kiss.

Kelly and I began to see a lot more of each other after that day. We went out to dinner and to the movies, and she invited me to dinner at her place often as well. 

Soon after we became an "item" Kelly came over to dinner at my house. I figured it was time to meet my mother. If she was going to be part of my life she needed and deserved to know the rest of it as well.

Mom and Kelly got along like they had been best friends for years. I knew Mom would make Kelly feel welcome but this was so much more than that. Kelly really put on the charm and Mom couldn't have been more pleased with my choice of girl. It was actually a little scary how well these two got along!

We had a wonderful dinner and Mom told Kelly that she could come over anytime she wanted for "coffee and girl talk" or just to visit.

Kelly said she would love that since she was still pretty new to the area she hadn't had a chance to make many new friends and being my mother made it all the more special. Yeah, Kelly and I had moved right past "business partners" and we were now the "it couple" of the neighborhood!

Of course, being seen around town with "that little hussy" and seeing my car parked in front of her house often did get the Gossip Guild worked up at first, but when they told Mom what her son was up to and who he was hanging around with, Mom rapidly derailed the gossip train.

De_Luxe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
De_Luxe

She told the other rumormongers that she knew all about it and what's more completely approved. She said that Kelly was a wonderful girl and that they had been all wrong about her.

Mom took all the wind out of the gasbags and by the time she had finished, the others in their circle had nothing left to pick on with Kelly.

I won't say Kelly was part of the "inner sanctum" of the neighborhood just yet, but at least they accepted her. It really didn't matter to me, Kelly, or Mom though. Mom had accepted her as my girlfriend and as "family" and that was good enough. I never paid much attention to the gossip grapevine anyway.

Kelly and I continued to get closer and closer. She came over after work at the bank or during her lunch hour to spend some time with me, we would spend the nights together frequently and we even took a trip to the lake for the weekend a couple of times. 

One day I was out cutting the grass when Kelly came by. "John, we need to talk," she said.

Now I know that when a woman says "we need to talk" it is imperative that the man stop whatever it is he is doing and pay close attention. I shut the lawnmower off and put it away, then we went inside to talk. Mom was out at the time, so we had the place to ourselves.

"Okay Kelly, what's up? What's so important?" I asked cautiously.

"John, I got word today that my bank is opening up a new branch office and they want me to head up the loan office there," she said.

"That's wonderful honey! I'm sure you will do a great job!" I said.

"Wait, I'm not finished. The new branch is in Hamilton... a hundred miles away! If I took the job I would be moving there," she said.

"Oh, I see," I said. That kind of knocked the wind out of my sails.

"It's a really good opportunity... a promotion and a big increase in pay," she said.

"Well, it would help you get that new car you've wanted and a bigger paycheck is never a bad thing," I said, trying to sound supportive.

"Yeah but it's so far... what about us, John–you and I. We have just gotten close... what will happen to you and me?"

"I know but this is a big promotion. I'm sure your bank wouldn't have offered it if they didn't think you were the best candidate for the job," I said.

"So what are you saying John, that I should take the job?" she asked.

"I'm saying that this is a big decision and you should think about it. But ultimately the decision is yours to make," I said.

"John! I came over here to ask your opinion! I need help in making this decision... I want to know how you feel!" she said.

"You want to know how I feel, Kelly? Okay, I'll tell you. I hate the idea of you moving away and leaving me.

"You are the best thing that ever happened to me and since I met you, I have been happier than I have ever been. Mom loves you as well.

"Yes, this is a good job opportunity, no question about it. But what good does more money do if you are miserable? You could have a whole bank full of money but if you have no one to share it with what's the point?

"Kelly I don't want you to move away. I don't want to lose you. I don't want to go back to what I was like before–just going to work and coming home to spend my time with Mom. I love her to death, but she can't be to me what you are. No one can take your place, Kelly. If you leave, then I will be alone... again," I said.

Kelly stood there as I told her what I thought of the idea of her moving away. When I was finished with my rant she just stood there looking at me as if she was trying to process all that I said. 

Then I saw it... her eyes began to tear up and a single tear ran down her cheek. A moment later the dam broke.

"Oh, John! Oh, I love you! I love you! Oh, you don't know how many times I wanted to say that... how much I wanted to know how you felt about me!

"No, I won't take this promotion! You're right, money doesn't mean anything without love. I couldn't leave you, darling! I can't stand to be without you for more than a day–how could I possibly get along without you forever?

"Oh, John! My dear sweet darling John!" she said, throwing her arms around me and hugging me so tight she nearly choked the life out of me. But I didn't mind. If I had to go, that would be the way I would want it... loved to death.

The next day when Kelly went to work, she talked to the bank manager and told him she couldn't accept the promotion for personal reasons. He seemed a little disappointed but he understood, Kelly told me later. 

Since then Kelly and I have only grown closer and more in love. I got the girl of my dreams and she finally found her "Prince Charming." She still works at the bank and I was promoted from lead mechanic to head of the service department. I don't turn wrenches much anymore–I am more of a deskbound paper-pusher but occasionally when a good customer comes in, I take up my toolbox again, just to keep my skills up

Kelly got her new car so she doesn't have to worry if she's going to get stranded any place and of course, I'm still the only guy she lets under the hood. 

Oh and every so often, we still go back into the break room behind the tire rack–the place where we first got started!

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments