Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Athlete

"This is a true story about a fun and interesting one-night stand."

28
4 Comments 4
1.5k Views 1.5k
932 words 932 words

Justin was my neighbor, Molly's, roommate. He had blonde hair, and icy blue eyes and was cute, for a jock. I never thought about him as a potential sexual partner, as I've always been a BBW, and I found this to be a turn-off for many men when I was a young woman.

Eventually, Molly and Justin moved out of the next-door apartment, relocating to the next town over. One day I got a call from Molly, inviting me to come see her new place, so I dropped in a few days later, with another mutual friend.

Sitting around with Molly, her boyfriend, my friend, and Justin, drinking some beers and shooting the breeze, it felt like old times on the apartment patio.

I was newly single at the time; admittedly, it had been a while since I'd had sex, and I was feeling hornier with each beer I drank.

As the sun started to go down, the five of us retreated from the patio to the living room and thought about watching a movie.

Justin told us he'd recently joined the local police department, and was feeling sore from all of his recent workouts.

What the hell, I thought, and walking up behind his chair, I offered to rub his shoulders. I'm no massage therapist, but as I started gently rubbing his broad shoulders, I could have sworn I heard Justin moan under his breath. I kept kneading his shoulders and upper back, leaning in a little closer. I whispered, "I'm not hurting you, am I?"

Justin quickly responded, "Not at all, but if you keep going, we might have to take this somewhere else."

I felt an instantaneous rush of heat to my pussy, and I quickly leaned closer and kissed Justin's ear, lightly tracing his ear lobe with my tongue. This time, there was no question that he let out a moan.

We had all decided to watch The Sixth Sense, but Justin rose quickly from his chair and grabbed me by the hand, leading me shamelessly down the hall to his room.

It was dark, he didn't turn on any lights, but it didn't matter. Almost immediately, our hands were all over each other, pulling t-shirts off of the other, stripping off shorts and shoes. "Goddamn girl, you've got me so turned on," Justin uttered, pulling me close and kissing my mouth. He was a good kisser, so I kissed back and enjoyed the feel of his tongue playing with mine; my breasts pressed to his muscled chest. We were both lightly sweaty from the warm summer breeze through the window, but that just made the foreplay sexier.

Justin laid me down on his bed and we continued to kiss passionately, his hand grabbing my ass and pulling me closer; I could feel his hard cock pressed against my pussy, and finally let out a moan of my own. Spreading my legs wide, I whispered, "Let me feel that cock inside me."

niky_dust
Online Now!
Lush Cams
niky_dust

Before I knew what was happening, Justin was above me, his rock-hard cock sliding into my, by then, soaked pussy. We both moaned and he leaned in to kiss me some more, starting to move in and out slowly at first.

Justin and I were about the same height, 5'9"; but as I looked up at him above me in the dark, he looked enormous. The biggest shock, though, was as Justin lowered himself down on me, fucking me faster and harder, both of us moaning and panting. Suddenly, I felt like I couldn't breathe; he was surprisingly heavy, which I didn't expect. Once I got my bearings a bit, moving under him to reposition so I could breathe a little easier, he panted, "Do I feel good, baby?"

Having regrouped, I replied, "Oh fuck yes," and lifted my body to meet his thrusts and claw lightly at his chest.

We didn't speak much more, just fucked hot and hard for a bit longer, panting harder as we both neared our climax. "Oh Justin," I moaned, "I'm gonna cum."

His response would have made me laugh, had I not been enjoying the hard fuck and the anticipated orgasm. In a husky voice, he replied, "Of course you are because I'm an athlete." In the moment, I didn't care if he was an athlete or the president, I just knew I was about to make a mess in his bed. I clutched at his arms as he pounded into me, both of us grunting and panting with our shared orgasm. When we were done, Justin lowered himself completely on me, and I tried not to panic, just reaching up to touch his face and give him another kiss.

"Did you have fun?" he asked, rolling off me and sitting up on the side of the bed.

As I caught my breath, I responded, "I did."

Dressing quickly in the dark, we emerged and went back to the living room to rejoin our friends. No one said a word, but we got some funny glances from Molly and the others.

On the way home that night, my friend checked in about the experience, and I couldn't help but burst out laughing. "That bad?" she asked.

When I had composed myself a bit, I replied, "No, not bad. I just didn't realize I was sleeping with an athlete." After another short burst of laughter from us both, I shared the rest of the story. Needless to say, this experience gave me a chuckle for a while. Unfortunately, I never saw Justin again. It's too bad, we did have fun.

Published 
Written by CODYGIRL1977
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments