Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Shave

"Stevie goes for an intimate shave and gets more than he expects"

64
15 Comments 15
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is a short one-off to share while I complete other work on my regular stories(and my day job). As always, feedback is appreciated. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you haven't already, don't forget to follow. And, of course, if anyone knows how to make this my day job, let me know."

As Crystal drew the cutthroat razor across my chin, I looked at the price list. Standard stuff like clipper cuts, styling and a shave. I was having the shave right now, a weekly treat for myself before Friday lunch. I say weekly treat because coming to Crystal’s Barbershop is exactly that. For a start, it’s appointment only, no sitting around waiting for a number like those busy shops in the mall. Crystal will serve you a beer or some bourbon and cut your hair. It’s tucked away and quiet and discreet. Then there is Crystal, with a gorgeous smile and a petite body, always with something interesting to discuss. That’s the real treat, the opportunity to spend quality time with a smart, beautiful woman. 

“Do you use this razor for the intimate shave?” I ask her.

I’d seen the intimate shave on the board for $99, and I assumed it meant getting your pubes shaved. 

“Are you worried about me cutting off your cock, or are you concerned that the blade I’m using has been all around other blokes' junk?” she chuckled.

“I hadn’t thought about that till you mentioned it.”

“Don’t panic on either front. I use special clippers, then a safety razor with a fresh blade. I don’t think I’d get many takers if I used this bad boy,” she laughed.

“Do you get many takers?”

“Yeah, about four or five blokes regularly and the odd referral. Do you want one?”

“I’d never thought of it till now,” I replied.

“Never thought of manscaping or paying someone to do it?” she smiled as she wiped some lather from my chin.

“Paying someone,” I replied, ”I’ve tidied up.”

I was a little embarrassed by the conversation, and I think it showed. 

“Do you go completely clean,” Crystal asked, ”or just a trim? Don’t be embarrassed, Stevie. You know this room is like the confessional.”

“I, um, tend just to go the trim,” I replied. 

“The full shave is good,” Crystal smiled, "your lady will appreciate it, trust me.”

“Sadly,  I’m flying solo currently, Crystal, no one to appreciate it.”

“Doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy it yourself.”

I just laughed nervously.

“I’ll tell you what, I don’t have any time today, but next week I have no appointments after yours. Why don’t I do it then for you?”

“I’m not sure,” I replied meekly.

“I’m so confident you’ll like it that I’ll do the first one free. How’s that sound?”

“It’s not the price,” I protested half-heartedly. 

“Well, what is it? Are you afraid I’ll laugh at your cock?”

“No, just.”

“Stevie, this is my job. I’m completely professional.”

“OK then.”

And just like that, I booked myself an intimate shave.

Several times during the following week, I thought about cancelling my appointment or just telling Crystal I only wanted my normal shave, but here I was walking in for my appointment. I took a deep breath and pushed open the door. 

“Hello,  Stevie,” she smiled, ”have a seat. I’ll be ready in a second.”

“Hi,” I responded nervously.

I watched Crystal fuss around with some towels and lather some soap. 

“Are you ready, Stevie?”

“Sure, are you still going to do my face?”

She reached up and touched my cheek with the back of her hand.

“You know what?” she asked, “I think the stubble looks good on you. Shall we leave it on?”

“Sure,” I said and sat in the barber’s chair.

“Hang on,” she stopped me, ”you’ll need to get your kit off.”

“Oh, right.”

I removed my shorts and boxers, and then she nodded at my tee shirt,  I removed that as well.

nathalypalmer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
nathalypalmer

“Better keep the shirt out of the way too,” she told me, “nice tatt.”

“Oh, thanks,” I said self-consciously. 

I sat on the chair, and she tilted it back.

“Now, before we start, Stevie,” she lowered her voice, "there’s a couple of things you need to know.”

“Yes?”

“For a start, I’ll be handling you occasionally, mainly to keep your cock away from my razor. You might get a little turned on, a little hard. Don’t be embarrassed, but don’t think it’s an opportunity to ask me for a happy ending. If you do want that, I can give you a number.”

“Oh no, I wouldn’t,” I told her, embarrassed.

“I know you’re too much of a gentleman, Stevie,” she reassured me, “everyone gets the same lecture. Let’s get started, shall we?”

She picked up a small pair of electric clippers and started running them through my pubes, trimming down the hair into a manageable amount. Occasionally she handled my balls or moved my shaft. I forced myself to think of something else. She chatted away through it as if this was normal.

“So, what’s on for the weekend, Stevie?”

“I think there’s a party Saturday night, lunch with some friends on Sunday. How about you?”

“Off to a friend’s beach house straight after this, couple of days of swimming and drinking,”

“Sounds nice.”

“Yeah, should be good.”

Crystal picked up the shaving form she had prepared and started applying it around my cock and balls. My willpower was not enough, and my cock started getting hard. 

“That’s the way, Stevie,” she smiled, ”it’s a lot easier to shave around a hard cock.”

“Why didn’t you tell me that was easier for you? I wouldn’t have fought it so long.”

“You are such a sweetie.”

She spread some foam around the base, giving a squeeze as she did. I’m certain it wasn’t necessary,  but I didn’t mind. With careful, delicate strokes, she shaved me smooth, occasionally moving my cock with her hands. Each time it would twitch, I’d hope her hand stayed there.

Eventually, I was hairless.  Crystal wiped the remaining lather away with a warm towel. Then when it was clean, she took a second warm towel and rubbed my cock with it. I wasn’t sure what this was for, but I’m no expert. I just sat back and enjoyed it. Eventually, she removed the towel. I knew I needed to get dressed and get to somewhere where I could relieve this tension. Crystal just told me to wait. 

“Don’t forget we always need to keep the skin supple using a post-shave moisturiser.”

She picked up a tube of moisturiser and squeezed a generous amount into her palm. Rubbing her hands together, she applied it to the shaved area. Then she moved her right hand to the base of my cock and started rubbing up and down. The moisturiser provided lube.

“I can’t send you out like this now, can I?” she purred, “let me help you out.

She pulled fast and firm, looking at me and smiling, occasionally rolling her tongue around her lips. It wasn’t what I expected, nor what was promised, but I wasn’t complaining. I let out an appreciative moan.

“Show me how you come, Stevie,” she said, “come on.”

“Ohh fuck, yes,” I shouted as my cock erupted. Come blasted into the air and fell onto Crystal’s still-pumping hand. With another smaller shot, I was done. Crystal’s hand slowed as she reached for another warm towel with her other hand. She let my cock go soft before wiping it clean with the towel.

“Did you like that, Stevie?”

“Yes, thanks,” I stammered, “but I didn’t expect that.  I mean…”

“It’s OK,” she interrupted me,” I wanted to do it. I enjoyed doing it, and if you come back next Friday, I’ll do it again or something more. Sound like a plan?”

“Sounds like a good plan.”

“Great, then get dressed. I’ll see you next Friday.”

Published 
Written by JakeStrong
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments