Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Triangle's Edge - Part 6

"My boyfriend and I are in a threesome with the woman with whom he cheated on me and who is also my ex-girlfriend, and we are about to double-penetrate her."

191
42 Comments 42
7.2k Views 7.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is the sixth installment of the story; I recommend you read the previous installments before continuing. If you are sensitive to themes of cheating, you should probably avoid this story. If you're curious about the deeper backstory of this couple's situation, I recommend starting with my series 'Love Or Lust' to fully grasp the context. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Keith, thank you for beta reading, your feedback was invaluable."

While Sara rode my boyfriend's hard cock, I rummaged through the nightstand for my next toy. My heart raced as I pulled out a strap-on that used to drive her insane. Our eyes locked as she caught sight of the sleek, thick, midnight black dildo that would soon be penetrating her, but not in the way she was used to.

I secured it around my hips with practiced ease, relishing the rush of power it gave me. My boyfriend's face flushed with desire, and his eyes were impatiently urging me to hurry up. But I remained in control, savoring the moment. There was one more thing I had in mind, and I took the nipple clamps from the drawer.

With a mischievous smirk, I closed the clamps around her hardened nipples, enjoying the sharp gasp that escaped from her lips. Her eyes widened with both pleasure and pain as I gently tugged on the chain connecting them, making her breasts bounce and sway in response. Sara squirmed under my touch, moaning with each gentle tug, and I couldn't resist leaning down to take one bud into my mouth, circling it with my tongue before giving it a quick playful bite.

With a naughty smile, I applied the lube to the dildo, slowly coating it with a slick, slippery layer. I knew Sara was curious about anal and wore butt plugs. That was her chance to try something thicker, and I'd be the one in charge, pushing her boundaries.

Grinning at her, I teased, "Are you ready to be double-penetrated?"

She bit her lower lip, her eyes wide with excitement, and nodded eagerly. As I moved behind her, she stopped moving, his cock hard and throbbing deep inside her. I placed my hands on her hips, enjoying the warmth of her skin against my palms.

With a firm grip, I positioned the lubed dildo at her entrance, ready to fulfill our shared fantasy. Slowly, I eased it in, feeling her body tense and relax with each inch. My boyfriend began to thrust his hips as I continued to slide the dildo deeper into her. Her moans grew louder with each thrust, her pleasure visible in the way her body arched and trembled.

I pushed the dildo all the way in, and my boyfriend let out a low groan of satisfaction. We locked eyes, and I smiled at him as we began to move our hips, thrusting in perfect sync. Sara wailed from the pleasure of having both of her holes filled and stretched to the limit.

I grabbed her hair and tugged her head back slightly. "You like that, don't you, you little slut?" I whispered seductively in her ear, and Sara moaned in response.

Her tight hole slowly relaxed, allowing me to slide in deeper with each thrust. "Do you love getting fucked in the ass?"

"Yes, Miss," she said, her voice strained as she arched her neck in response to my tightening grip on her hair.

"How does my fiancé's cock feel inside your tight little pussy?" I teased her.

Sara gasped for breath, unable to form words.

My free hand came down on her ass with a sharp slap, causing her to whimper and squirm beneath me. Pulling her hair back, I increased the intensity of my thrusts, relishing in the control I had over her.

"How does it feel to have my fiancé's cock inside you?" I repeated.

"Incredible, Miss. So… Mphm… good…" Sara managed to gasp out between breaths.

Khatheen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Khatheen

"You enjoy getting both of your holes filled, don't you?"

"Yeeeessss," Sara moaned.

My boyfriend grunted in approval, his hips meeting mine with force. The sound of our bodies colliding filled the room, mixing with Sara's mewls and moans.

I locked eyes with my boyfriend as we continued to ravish Sara, a wicked smile playing on my lips. "Show us what a good slut you are and cum for us."

I took her hitching breath as my cue and wrapped my hands around her breasts. Just as she cried out, I yanked off the clamps, pressing my palms against her throbbing nipples. While I could have twisted them, I wasn't that sadistic, so I chose to rub them gently instead.

Sara's body trembled with pleasure, her cries filling the air as we continued to push her boundaries. Her orgasm washed over her in waves, and her body glistened with sweat as we continued to stretch her holes. As I let go of her hair, she collapsed on my boyfriend's chest, panting heavily and basking in the afterglow of her intense climax.

My boyfriend and I exchanged satisfied glances—this was our fantasy come true. He always wanted me to be the dominant one in a threesome, and I always wanted to be the center of two people's desires. And the next time we invited a new person into our bedroom, it would undoubtedly be a man. Given the breach of trust caused by his infidelity, my fiancé will have little say in the matter.

I pulled out of Sara's taboo hole while my boyfriend's unsatisfied erection remained deep inside her.

"You need more, don't you?" I whispered seductively as I removed the strap-on from around my waist.

"Yes, please," he responded.

"What do you need?"

He looked at me, his eyes burning with lust. "You."

I smiled. "Sara, help me take off my corset."

As she got off him, his cock slid out of her with a wet, slick sound. Sara eagerly helped me unlace my corset, no doubt thinking about the pleasure that awaited her. I could feel the anticipation building as she delicately untied each lace, revealing my bare skin inch by inch until the corset fell to the floor.

Though we were almost the same height, I met Sara's gaze squarely. "You can leave now."

Sara looked at me with a mix of disappointment and confusion in her eyes. She hesitated for a moment, unsure of how to respond to my unexpected dismissal.

"Leave," I said in a firm tone. "I never want to see your face again." My words hung heavy in the air as Sara's expression shifted from confusion to hurt. "And if you come anywhere near my fiancé again, you'll regret it." I turned to him as I added, "You will both regret it."

Sara looked at him, hoping he would intervene, but he remained passive, simply staring at me with a grin, his eyes filled with adoration. She hastily put on her dress, grabbed her heels and underwear, and rushed out of the room, slamming the front door in anger. 

I turned back to him with a sly grin. "Now, where were we?"

If you enjoyed the story, please like and favorite it. Follow me to stay up to date on the release of the audio version!

Published 
Written by EMoon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments