Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught Looking Chapter Six-Summer Ends (Part One)

"Kris hosts a "Hot Tub Warming Party" at the beach house, and it becomes an orgy at the Jersey Shore exactly as she had hoped."

26
4 Comments 4
2.6k Views 2.6k
3.9k words 3.9k words

Author's Notes

"This story can stand alone, but it's better if you've read the earlier chapters. Hope you enjoy and if so please leave comments and/or likes. <p> [ADVERT] </p>And no!! I am not looking for tips. Good grief I hope I haven't sunk that low."

The weeks passed quickly after the Saturday night Jill and I had our first threesome with Mik and his fantastic black cock.

Almost every day I talked or texted with him about how hot that night had been for both Jill and me.

Jill also told Kai and Kwan about how much we enjoyed Mik. She emphasized that we wanted to share a similar night with the two of them.

I got to meet them, albeit on the phone. Kai sounded hot, and Kwan expressed a lot of interest in how much both Jill and I had enjoyed Mik’s thick black cock. His attraction to both sexes was obvious.

Kai liked taunting me about her night with Jill, a few weeks ago. How I missed out on watching them enjoy each other's pussies.

She also left no doubt Kwan wanted fuck Jill and have a foursome with all of us. We just needed to find a time when we were all available to play.

Labor Day weekend was long gone. Before we knew it, most of September had passed.

Jill and I had been having great sex. Every time we fucked, we’d dirty talked about the sex we’d had with Mik, and what we’d like to do with Kai and Kwan.

We were both super horny and ready for more. Whether it be with them or any new people we’d meet. It was time for more excitement. It had been almost a month since our threesome with Mik.

Then, as if she’d read our minds, one night Kris called Jill. There was only about a week and a half left in September. Kris told Jill that she’d had a huge hot tub installed on the spacious deck of her beach house.

Next weekend, she was hosting a “Hot Tub Warming” party and invited us. She told Jill that Kai and Kwan would be there. Some summertime lifeguards, women from the last party,  and some new blood would also be among the guests. 

Kris said the party would start Saturday night around seven o'clock. It would be a no-holds-barred, sexual free-for-all to end the summer. No limits and it would last until it lasted.

She pretty much ordered us to be prepared to spend the whole night doing whatever the night would bring. Kris told Jill we wouldn’t need a lot of clothing because the number one rule for using the new hot tub was that no one would be admitted unless they were naked.

Jill told Kris it sounded like just what we needed, and thanked her for the invitation.

We were psyched about it. After everything Jill had told me about them, I couldn’t wait to meet Kai and Kwan in person.

Jill wanted another round of sex with Kai and she was also beyond hot for Kwan’s dark-skinned body and cock.

I wanted to see Jill with both of them, but I was also looking forward to some ‘strange’ for myself. Male, female, maybe both, but hopefully hot, new, and exciting.

Saturday arrived and we headed for the shore in the late afternoon, Jill wore a thong bikini with a tee shirt. I wore a Speedo and tee shirt. We packed an overnight bag with essentials even though Jill had said we wouldn’t need anything.

We stopped along the beach at a place with outdoor tables and grabbed something to eat. We hoped to time our arrival at Kris’ place just around dusk.

When we arrived things were already underway, hot and heavy. Guys and women in various places on the deck. Some couples, or moresomes, were in the shadows.  Others were quite visible without regard for voyeurs.

No one cared very much about hiding the touching, kissing, fingering, etc. Most were already naked and those that weren’t were close to it. It was a very hot scene and we were eager to join.

As soon as she saw us, Kris greeted us wearing only the bottom half of a skimpy bikini. She handed us big glasses of chilled vodka and said, “C’mon you two drink up, lose those clothes, and catch up.”

Kris pulled Jill’s tee shirt up and off and kissed her with her tongue deep in her mouth. She reached around Jill, undid her bikini top, and tossed it.

I peeled off my tee shirt and enjoyed watching them as I thought about what the night might have in store.

I’d always had the hots for Kris. She has a fantastic body. When she and Jeff got divorced, I hoped someday I might get a shot at her.

When Jill told me everything about her last weekend at Kris’ house, she revealed that Kris was now leading a bi-lifestyle and was into women as well as guys. That made Kris seem even hotter to me.

After their lingering kiss, Kris quickly refilled our drinks and said, “There’s some weed floatin’ around so if you come across it partake if you like. I have plenty more.”

Just then we heard, “Jill, Ken, over here! Come on over you two.” It was Kai and Kwan. They were standing on the other side of the deck. Both were naked and waved to us.

As soon as I saw them I could see that everything Jill had told me about them was true. They were smokin’ hot.

Kai was beautiful. Her almond-colored toned body looked perfect.  She has great tits, and a killer ass and legs.

Kwan is a good-looking guy with a hint of Asian facial features. His skin is the color of milk chocolate. I couldn’t ignore the enviable package hanging between his legs.

Jill said, “C’mon, Ken, let's go over so you can meet them.”

I told Jill to go on over and I’d be there in a minute. I said, “I haven’t seen Kris since her divorce from Jeff.  I just want to talk with her for a few minutes and catch up.”

As Jill started to trot away she turned, laughed, and said, “Yeah, sure, right, catch up! I know just what you want from Kris, and it’s got more to do with her tits than catching up.”

Then she took off and almost sprinted over to Kai and Kwan.

Kris said to me, “I hope you know Ken, that both of them over there plan on fucking Jill tonight. It seems to me, from the way she ran over, I’d say she wants the same thing.”

“You’re right Kris. She does want them as much as they want her. I know all about it and I’m all good with that.”

“What about you Ken? What do you want tonight?”

“I want to see both of them enjoying Jill’s body, and her returning the favor, but I want to be part of it too. Call it a foursome.”

“So then why did you stay here when she went over to them? What did you want to ‘catch up’ on?”

“Kris, I’ve wanted to get it on with you from the first time we met. Now that Jeff is out of the picture, and Jill and I are open to new sex partners, what do you think?”

“I think I’d be all in for that Ken. Haven’t you ever noticed me checking you out? Jill too! At my last party, I wanted to get a shot at her pussy, but Kai beat me to the punch.”

I took Kris’ head in my hands and kissed her. My tongue searching for hers. I tweaked one of her nipples and she moaned. We moved to a nearby lounge sofa.

I leaned in and started to suck one of her delicious tits and fingered her cunt through her thong. She said, “OH FUCK! I’d like to keep going and suck your cock right now, but we have to wait.”

“Why? What do you mean?”

“Well, I am the hostess, and I do have to kinda take care of the guests and open the hot tub by cutting the ribbon.”

I hadn’t really noticed, but Kris had a “Grand Opening” ribbon across the hot tub and no one had been in the bubbling waters yet.

She said, “Baby, I want your cock. It’s gonna be a long night so maybe later we can ‘catch up’ with more than talking. But if it doesn't happen tonight, it will. Trust me.”

“In the meantime let's peel out of our suits and get ready to open the hot tub. It looks like Jill is getting ready too.”

I looked over to where Jill was sitting with Kai and Kwan. I was just in time to see Kai tug Jill’s thong off, and toss it. Jill was kissing Kwan and sucking his tongue. Kai knelt in front of her and kissed her way up Jill’s wide-spread thighs on the way to her cunt.

I gave both of Kris’s nipples one last suck and love bite. I called her a bitch for cutting me off.

She laughed and said, “Be patient baby. Your tongue will be in my pussy very soon!”

We got up from the lounger, shed our swimsuit bottoms, and headed to the hot tub.

Kris picked up scissors from a table, then stood in the tub, cut the ribbon, and announced, “The tub is now open, but remember everyone, please, respect the rule. You are to be naked before entering. Enjoy it!”

The tub was huge. It easily sat a dozen people, even more, if some were on the laps of others. Jill, Kai, and Kwan were among the first to climb in and Jill yelled, “C’mon Ken we saved you a seat.”

I joined them with my cock still hard from the few minutes of sucking Kris’ tits. I wound up sitting between Kai and Jill with Kwan on the other side of Jill.

Jill said, “Wow Ken, your cock looks like you didn’t finish ‘catching up’ with Kris. But her body sure got you hard.”

I laughed, “You’re just jealous Jill. Wouldn’t you like a taste of Kris’ pussy?”

“You’re damn right, I would. By the way, I’ve known for a long time that you’ve wanted to fuck her. Is tonight gonna be the night?”

“Could be, but right now I’m more interested in what’s happening here in the hot tub.”

Kai said, “Ken, it looks like Jill isn’t going to do introductions. So I’m Kai and he’s Kwan and we’re both happy to finally meet you and your hard cock.” Kwan chimed in, “Nice package Ken. Glad to finally meet you.”

Kai kissed me with a swirling tongue.  She was beautiful and impossible to resist. I started to fondle her breasts and gently pinch her nipples.

Kwan kissed Jill and his hands were all over her body above and below the water line. 

After a few minutes, a hand started to play between my thighs. Stroked my cock and cupped my balls a few times. I said to Kai, “I just met you and I like you already. Your hand feels wonderful.”

vesta2012
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vesta2012

She replied, That’s not me. I’m fingering my pussy.”

Kwan said, “It’s my hand on your package. Do you mind? I wanted to see if you felt as good as you looked.”

“Not at all. Be my guest. May I return the pleasure?”

“Of course.”

I left Kai’s kiss, reached across Jill, kissing her as I did, and my hand found Kwan’s eight-inch, thick, Korean semi-black cock. It felt awesome. It was no wonder that Jill wanted to feel him stretch her cunt with it, and feel it deep up in her. I knew I wanted to feel it in my mouth.

Jill asked, “Do you like what you feel Ken? Do want some of him as much as I do?”

“I doubt I could want it as bad as you do baby, but yeah I certainly do want to sample some of Kwan Korean barbeque.” He laughed and said, “And maybe I’ll get to eat some white meat tonight.”

Kwan’s head went down to lick and suck Jill's tits. Her head fell back against the tub wall and she said, “Oh yeah, baby, bite my nips. You feel so fucking good.”

Kai lifted herself out of the tub and sat on the deck with her legs in the water but spread wide open on either side of me. I turned and she said, “How’d you like to taste a little appetizer, Ken?”

I knew what she wanted, so I turned around and knelt on the tub seat. I gave her little licks and bites on her thighs. Once in a while I teased and tickled her sweet smooth cunt with my lips and tongue. I heard little moans of pleasure coming from both girls.

A few minutes later I heard, “Hey Kai, Jill, great to see you two hotties again. You two look even more fuckable than you did at the last party.”

I looked up to see a blond, tan, surfer-type guy naked.  He had a nice tight body, a seven-inch semi-hard cock, and two ping-pong-sized balls hanging between his muscular legs. He also had a smoking joint between his fingers.

I thought how nice it would be to suck his seven inches down my throat and bury my nose in his blond pubic patch.

He couldn't have been more than twenty years old. I found out later he was one of the summertime lifeguards.

With him was a blond girl who looked even younger than him. She was equally naked. Her tits were on the smallish side, but the rest of her was sweet, tight, young, and hot. I hoped she was just over ‘jailbait’ age.

Jill and Kai, both said, “Hi Kyle.” Kai went on, “What’s that you’re smokin’, Kyle? And who is this hottie with you? How ‘bout a couple of hits for the four of us?”

The girl said, “I’m Kris’ niece Aly. We haven’t met, but I’ve heard a lot about you two from Kris. I’m sorry I missed the last party and all the action. I was on a trip to visit the college where I’m now a freshman. So I’m more than ready to make up for it tonight. I am horny as hell!”

Aly took another joint from a tiny bag hanging from her wrist. She said to Kyle, “Give them this one. We’ve got plenty for the night.”

Kyle laughed and said, “Hmmm I don’t know. Well, OK, but only if we make a trade.”

Jill replied, “ What the fuck are you talking about Kyle? What kind of trade?”

He said. “I’ll trade you guys the joint if you and Kai suck my cock for ninety seconds.”

Before she even asked Jill, Kai said, “You got a deal baby. Bring that cock over here. Aly, you count the seconds slowly and out loud so everyone hears.”

Aly said, ‘Shit! Sure, tell me when. I wanna see this.”

Kai said to me, ”Sorry Ken, you can finish eating me later. Kyle come lay down on the deck. Bring your ass over here closer to the hot tub.”

Kai repositioned herself back in the tub kneeling on the seat facing Kyle. He laid down on his back with his legs in the water on either side of Kai.

His package was right in Kai’s face and I had a front-row seat. I was close to the action and my mouth was watering looking at his beautiful dick. Kyle had a nice fat mushroom head on his meat and a bead of precum oozed from his slit.

Kai said, “Aly, you can start counting.”

Aly started, “One, two, three….”

Then Kai took hold of Kyle’s semi-hard cock and began to lick his veiny shaft from his nuts to his cockhead. She’d tongue tickle the underside of the head. Her one hand was under his balls and played with his butthole.

Kyle was rock-hard in seconds and a stream of precum flowed from his slit.

Jill was out of the hot tub onto the deck and crawled over to Kyle.  She straddled his face in reverse cowgirl style and lowered her cunt for his tongue.

As Kai continued to lick his shaft and nut bag Jill began a slow hot suck of his cockhead. Kyle was moaning with pleasure and at the mercy of them both.

Jill was having a good time riding Kyles's tongue as it probed in and out of her fuck tunnel. I could hear her humming little sounds of pleasure. She looked so hot in the sixty-nine with Kyle.

Kwan had slid over next to me in the tub. His hand started to massage my ass and a finger was pressing my butt hole.  He said, “I want Jill to ride my cock just like she’s riding Kyle’s tongue. Do you want to watch my black cock fuck your wife’s sweet white cunt?”

I said, “Yeah, I want that as much as you do and I know she wants it too. I want to guide your cock into her and watch it stretch and fill her hot snatch.”

I turned my head and Kwan’s lips met mine and we sucked each other’s tongues. My hand found his cock. It was like steel.

If we hadn’t been in the water, I would have dropped to my knees and started sucking his rigid dick.

Kwan said, “I don’t think Kyle can last much longer.”

I replied, “Yeah, I agree, and I know Jill. Do you see that expression on her face?  She’s getting close too.”

He said, “I want to see that expression on her face a few times tonight with my cock deep inside her.”

Kyle’s hips rhythmically raised upwards as he tried to get his cock deeper into Jill’s mouth, but she teasingly kept him on edge denying him deeper access. Kai had Kyle’s entire ball sack in her mouth at times.

Aly got caught up in the scene and knelt next to Kyle. She fingered her pussy and was breathing hard. She’d stopped counting the seconds a while ago. At that point, nobody cared about time anymore.

The scene was getting hotter by the minute. A small crowd gathered around us and cheered them all on.

Moments later Jill suddenly started to suck Kyle really hard, taking his whole shaft deep into her mouth and throat.

Her body gave into the pleasure she was receiving. Kyle’s tongue had won the little battle of wills and I knew that Jill was ready to surrender to orgasm. 

Jill lifted her head from his cock. She straightened up and started rapidly fucking his mouth with her cunt. She screamed, “Kai, Aly, suck his cock. Ohhhh YEAH oh fuck I’m cumming.”  Her whole body trembled as she came.

After a moment, her head dropped back down to his cock and all three girls feasted on it like hungry animals.

Seconds later Kyle yelled, “OH FUCK I’M GONNA CUM,” then he groaned, “Arrrgghh, FUCK…CUMMING!” and shot spurt after spurt of hot creamy cum into their hungry mouths and on their faces. It seemed like he would never stop cumming.

The crowd cheered and applauded like it was New Year’s Eve. They yelled out compliments to all of them. Then they slowly broke up.

Aly said, “That was fucking awesome!” and kissed Kyle sharing his cum.

Kai and Jill crawled over to Kwan and me and switched on us. Kai to me and Jill to Kwan. Kai said, “Time to share the prize guys.” They kissed us and we all shared Kyle’s cum.

Kwan said to me, “I think the next cum you taste is gonna be mine in a cream pie flowing out of Jill’s gaping pussy.”

I said, “I ‘d love a fresh cream pie!”

The scene with Kyle broke things open. Sex of all kinds began all over the deck and in the hot tub.

Kris appeared, with a towel in hand. She said, “You fuckers! That was awesome. This party is going right where I want it to go. Jump in the hot tub again and get the cum off your faces. I’m sure Kyle’s won’t be the only cum in the water before tonight is over. Here’s a towel.”

Somehow the joint that started everything survived. I don’t remember how we got it lit, but we did.

The four of us got some fresh drinks and found a cozy lounger in a dark spot. Kris joined us for a few minutes and we all shared the joint. Things got mellow very quickly.

Soon our hands and mouths were all over each other. We enjoyed the sensations and watched the various couplings going on around the deck. It started to look like a full-blown Roman orgy.

Kris straddled Kwan's lap facing him and he started sucking on her beautiful tits.  Jill was kissing me, stroking both my cock and Kwan’s. Kai had her face between Jill’s legs and was lightly licking her thighs and slit.

Then Kris said, “I’d love to keep going with you guys, but right now I have to be part of something that I promised Andre. You might have seen him tonight. He’s a big strong black dude with a monster cock. He used to be in the NFL.”

“Andre just bought a house nearby. When he first saw Aly, he flat out told me, ‘I want to fuck her!' I hope you can make that happen for your new neighbor.”

“He’s always fantasized about fucking a hot, very young white girl while she was restrained. I told Aly about it, and her answer was, ‘Fuck yeah, I’ll do it! He’d be my first black guy.”

“I’m putting them in the Blue Bedroom and I have to go put the restraints on the bed for him to use. Then it’s his show. He wants the door left open so voyeurs can enjoy watching if they’d like.”

“If this all works out with Aly, he promised me that he’ll be giving me his big black log for my fire all winter long.”

“I locked the door to the Red Bedroom for you guys. The key is above the doorframe. Use it if you want. Lock it or leave it open. Your call. I’m sure I’ll see you all later.”

Then she got off Kwan’s lap and headed into the house.

A moment later Kwan said, “I’ve had enough preliminaries. My cock wants some attention and I don’t give a fuck who gives it to me. What do you say?”

We all got up and headed into the house to claim the Red Bedroom.

Published 
Written by blewklaw
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments