Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holiday With June Monday Before Dinner

"I go on holiday with friends not expecting it to work out as it does"

33
3 Comments 3
2.4k Views 2.4k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"Any comparison with any person or persons, or indeed reality itself, is entirely coincidental"

The following day, I felt fully refreshed and, in a burst of energy, put on some gym kit and went to the indoor training area in the hotel. It was pretty empty; a couple were spotting each other, and a couple of others were sweating away on the various machines. I started with the exercise bike and was getting a nice sweat on when a young trophy wife joined us and plonked herself down on the bike in the row in front of me. She smiled over her shoulder to check I was watching.
She was wearing just a sports bra on top, covering her breasts tightly, but the material was meant to be worn with something on top because the nipples were visible once she started to work out. On the bottom, she was wearing a sports thong. The next ten minutes were an erotic ballet as the sweat on her body made her workout gear largely irrelevant. Every so often, she looked behind and smiled when she saw I was watching her ass.

She seemed intent on toning up the muscles used for sex as her hover over the saddle was brushing her clit as she swayed from side to side. I was hard pretty quickly and felt an overpowering urge to simply fuck her where she stood. Perhaps I would later in the week, but for now, I wasn’t getting a workout. I returned to the villa, showered, and pulled on a polo shirt for breakfast. As I filled a plate from the buffet, I noticed Alice and Steve on a nearby table.

I could not avoid them when they called me over. Why would I? Because, as well as Alice in a transparent top, there was another hot, horny trophy wife sitting next to her. Sarah was also wearing a tiny bikini under an inadequate cover-up. I certainly didn’t mind, and they reminded me I would be on lotion duty shortly, whilst their boring husbands were working. We could do so by the pool or in room 417 if preferred.

The thought of another threesome, my cock between their two hungry mouths was undoubtedly tempting, but the reality of those two mouths belonging to Zena and June was a lot more inviting. I said the pool was OK, and there was an element of disappointment before they went off to get coffee and fruit. Time was pleasantly spent chatting to Sarah, Alice again seemed reluctant to say anything. She appeared pretty submissive, and I wondered if this was an act or her natural state whilst in sexual mode.

I grabbed another coffee before we wandered off to the sunbeds around the pool.  There were many more people around the pool this morning, and I figured there were too many for a repeat of yesterday's fun. I was surprised when the girls found two beds where four of their friends were. They dropped their bags and towels, took off their wraps, grabbed a bottle of lotion, and told me to follow them. I could feel four pairs of eyes on my ass (a nice feeling)
I wandered after them to a small brick building I had not noticed before. They were communal ‘changing rooms’, like any swimming pool, with doors not entirely down to the floor. As soon as we got inside, they told me to lock the door and stripped off their bikinis. Sarah sat on the seat with her legs open and told Alice to start licking her. I could not quite believe it as Alice bent at the waist, legs wide apart, and began to lap at her pussy.

I grabbed the bottle of lotion and started to apply it to Alice’s ass, legs and back. She was intent on giving pleasure and did not attempt to stop me as I slipped a finger in her pussy and found her g-spot. I could hear her moan against Sarah’s pussy as I added a second finger to the first. It was the work of moments to put some lotion in her rosebud and work a finger there. I didn’t have enough hands really to pinch her nipples, work her pussy, open up her ass, and rub her clit at the same time. 

I knew I was getting to her as Sarah had grabbed her hair and was moving her face around on her pussy, plus Alice’s legs were getting wobbly. Just like yesterday, I showed her no mercy as I kept pulling and pushing fingers and thumbs all over her groin. I could feel her start to shake, slowly at first and then a little more violently, until I was using my hand in her pussy to hold her upright. Sarah and I were keeping up an irrelevant conversation about the party to be held tonight.
She seemed to know a lot about it, having been here before, as had Alice. She said I should try hard to participate as I would have a great time. To be honest, I didn’t really go for that sort of thing but she said I had to do it, I would have a better holiday if I did. She started to ask me a lot of detailed personal questions whilst, between us, Alice was still coming hard. She said that Alice would not mind if I fucked her now; sitting there all day with a pussy full of come would keep her on edge and mean she would be more pliable tonight.

I suggested Alice might have a view when she told me she didn’t. Tonight, for example, she would be fucked by herself with a strap-on and both their husbands for a couple of hours. I found it quite horny and was probably a little more forceful with my hands on Alice as a result. After Alice had perhaps come for the fifth time, Sarah let me know that I could stop now. She would sort her out if I wanted to get another coffee.

She said she had enjoyed watching me take Alice apart, but unless I was going to fuck her, I should probably go. It was all a bit surreal as I said my goodbyes, told Sarah I would try to join in tonight, and left for another coffee. Four pairs of eyes watched me hungrily as I picked up my cup; they asked if I was coming by tomorrow as perhaps I could do them all. I smiled and didn’t commit. This whole sex thing was getting out of hand, and I needed some time to sort it out in my head.

Ultimately, I left my cup and joined them in the villa as they ate breakfast. They were all naked, so I stripped off my t-shirt and shorts to join them. When we walked outside, Zena asked me if I could do her back, and I realised that today, not yesterday would be the best day of my life (so far). As my fingers ran down Zena’s back and over her ass cheeks, dipping lower to slip between her legs and graze her clit, forcing a little shudder from her.

I thought I was in heaven, but when June put lotion on my cock, whilst Zena oiled up my ass crack, that was better. The day was a fog of lotion application, lazing around the beds and dipping in the pool when the heat got too much. We worked out a system that kept us all topped up with sexual energy. When the heat got too much, a dip in the cool water was a welcome cooldown, but when you got out, lotion was needed over your body and private parts especially.
Our solution was to get you to do your own head and then stand with your hands above your head whilst the other four lotioned you up. They also played with you and brought you to the edge of orgasm before leaving you teetering and desperate to tip over. The next day, we extended this by using handcuffs to keep our hands in the air. The following day, we added a blindfold to increase the pleasure. I suspect we might have used a ball gag in the second week.

This almost orgasm and slow dip to normality was a killer, and you both did and didn’t want to take the dip in the pool because that meant another round of frustration. So we stewed in the heat, walking inside to attempt to cool off and not take that dip in the pool. We talked about the party tonight, and Tony mentioned it was fancy dress. When I said I had none, he said not to worry. Melanie had it all sorted as the five of us would be themed. Tony and Melanie were pretty tight-lipped about it.

Tony had participated in the games last year and understood all five of us were doing so tonight. One of the pool guys was acting as June’s husband. I understood that teams of husbands and wives were taking part in the sort of games played at teenage parties. They were a bit more risqué, and partners were not on the same team. There were three rounds; the first was about getting friendly. The second round was about carrying your partner in a race, and the third round was a hotel secret.

EMMA_DEEP
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EMMA_DEEP

It would be great fun, and the competitors' after-party was in the green room. Despite asking several times, Tony and Melanie said we would find out later. There was also talk about the hotel and its ‘other’ activities. Hotels like this would typically teach you scuba diving or sailing. Here, there were classes in the process and etiquette around wife-swapping. They also had a women’s only inner spa where costumes were not allowed, and you could learn how to eat out pussy in a practical way.

Melanie explained that the hotel's marketing was of the guerrilla type. For example, there was a well-known female website for stories. Too romantic for men, there is a chain of three stories about bisexual adventures. The third story talks about a female-only spa where bisexuals hang out in a steam room. This hotel advertises at the end of the story, telling you that it has the spa the story was based in and it could come true for you. All you had to do was book and leave your husband outside.  

She said, following up, that for women who liked exhibitionism or who were turned on by it, there was a story about a hotel games night that ends in exhibitionist sex. Then this hotel advertises at the end of it. A cookie is added to your computer so that you are asked to participate in the games tonight if you book a holiday here online. That's all she would say, but it got me interested. We kept out in the sun longer than expected because, for the girls, there was no point in getting primped up.

Their costume didn’t need them to be dolled up, and they would run around in the games. They only needed to shower, moisturise, put their hair in a band, and put on their costume. Same as us guys, really, so we started simultaneously. It meant that we all went for a late swim together and fooled around in the pool a bit before we got ready. Melanie gave me my costume, and there wasn’t much of it. The theme was Indians (Native Americans, if you prefer), squaws and bucks.
The costumes were sexy but also practical for running about. Mine consisted of a pair of moccasins that tied up tightly. There was a loincloth made from the chamois leather you use on a car. It was soft and sexy to wear; the loincloth was two flaps sewn onto a belt fixed with velcro. They were pretty narrow, the edges were mid-thigh back and front. There was also inside and hidden a mesh jockstrap that scooped up my cock and balls to stop them being seen. There was a vest thing for my chest.

Lastly, I have some decorations on my arms. I was happy with it. Tony had the same as me. The girls were also pretty similar. Their ‘dress’ was a long, thin strip of material with a hole in the middle for the head to fit. It was about as wide as my loincloth, which is not wide enough. It was extremely short and had no sides at all. To stop their tits from falling out, they had a wide banded belt, probably four inches deep, that started under their breasts. It was elasticated and held the thing in place.

They also had a genuine pair of knickers, like you would wear with a tennis skirt. This dress was about the same length and with the two flaps, it would show everything as soon as they moved. We were inadequately dressed but also covered at the same time. With the loincloth showing everything, I had an appreciation of the thrill of wearing a short slutty dress. When we got to the hotel, the bars were shut.

Everyone was crammed into a smaller area, and there were tables with beers, sparkling wine, and soft drinks to pick up. People were all in fancy dress (I heard afterward the hotel had a rental place, and no excuses were accepted). I noticed that couples seemed to fit into three distinct groups. The first represented types of people: footballers, cheerleaders, doctors, nurses, etc. The second group was made up of specific historical people, George Washington and Cleopatra, for example.

There were a few animals, but the third group was made up of those who used the excuse of fancy dress to expose the maximum amount of flesh possible. These were mainly women, but a few men like Tony and I. The theme here was super slutty, like Halloween for teenage girls. As we walked around, the three groups of costumes assembled, and the slutty lot was at the back. I noticed after we congregated that almost every woman I moved past felt up my ass.
A few stuck their hand under the front to cup my balls. It was just as well the jockstrap pushed my cock upwards because I was stiff the whole time. This congregating, walking, and drinking went on for a while. Alice was dressed as Princess Leia, and Sarah had a dominatrix costume. I suspected that it wasn’t a fancy dress. Eventually, dinner was ready; tonight, there was an extensive buffet. That was the reason for the crush; the food took up about a third of the bar.
We waited towards the end, as did most of the slutty crowd. We managed to get our regular table for five. As we finished, the host guy came around and checked that we were still on for games, and we said we were. The deal was that there would be a break whilst they wheeled away the food display and set up the stage area by removing dinner tables. So we got up and were moved to a separate conference room with a bar. There were fifteen couples here, where June met her fake ‘husband’,

I noticed that Tony and I were the only two males in slutty fancy dress, although all the women were in full slut mode. I also noticed that although all the women were under thirty, the other guys were in their forties and were looking uncomfortable. Probably because, in this crowd, they were overdressed. The ‘host’ sorted us into three teams of ten. Tony, the ‘fake husband’, and I were all on different teams. The other couples were divided into different teams for each husband and wife.

The ‘host’ explained that there were three rounds of games. From the first two rounds in each of the six games, one ‘husband’ would be excluded, so in the finals round, there would be one ‘husband’ in each team. I looked at the four guys in my team, all older and out of shape. There was no way I was going out. This left the five women. Melanie was on my team, and Sasha was dressed as Wonder Woman. This slutty costume had more material in the cape than in the rest.
I recognised her as the woman in the gym this morning. It had no back or sides and a skirt barely covering her panties. Theresa was done up as a slutty schoolgirl, tiny tartan skirt, long black socks, and a tiny blouse barely covering her breasts. Alison was next as Snow White; her costume had a yellow dress that was just a token, white stockings, and sexy suspenders. Her top mainly consisted of puffy, unconnected wings on her upper arms and a stretchy cutoff top that showed her breasts and nipples to perfection.

Lastly Pauline was a cheerleader, the costume looked as if it was one she wore in her youth and she looked smoking hot with eighties leg warmers and a tiny cut thong that was visible and showed a hint of cameltoe. If I wasn’t stiff before, I was now. As we chatted, Pauline reminded me that she and I had met. She was one of the women I had made out with in the class on my first morning. I didn't recognise her, but she was normally dressed that first time.

Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments