Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Christmas At Tena’s

"Wife’s niece throws Christmas party and I help her in the bedroom."

176
21 Comments 21
12.9k Views 12.9k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Competition Entry: Coming Together

Author's Notes

"Wrapping Christmas gifts was never so fun."

I didn't want to go. Hell, I never wanted to go to these things. My wife’s side of the family was like that. They loved to throw parties and have get-togethers. Birthday parties, graduations, weddings, all the regular shit. They did it every week.

Yeah, I’m probably exaggerating a bit. Not every week but at least once a month. It was always crowded and every retard in the family showed up. It wasn’t all bad, the ones I actually attended with her. There were a few hotties that would show up. One, in particular, Tena. She was my wife’s niece. 

Tena was petite at just under five feet tall, and she was a fitness freak. I could describe it, but you should see her ass. It was truly a work of art. Perfect little peaches for breasts and a very pretty face. She was always smiling and just a little flirty. I had never seen her wearing anything other than those sexy yoga pants and her right little tank tops. 

Anyway, this time it was a Christmas party. Yeah, food, gifts, and party games. And you know all the asshole in-laws would show. The worst part, they live in a freaking doublewide trailer. There is never anywhere to sit or stand. We usually get there early and I claim a seat, holding it until we leave. Yeah, everyone thinks that I’m a snob and that I think I'm better than them. Guess what, they are right, at least most of them.

“Hey, Uncle Terry,” Tena smiled, giving me a big hug. Her plum-colored tights accented and complimented her legs and ass. 

“Hey girl,” I answered, enjoying her hug, which was always the best part of these things. 

She lead us inside where we deposited our gifts and the food that we brought. After taking a Coke from the cooler, I went to the recliner to watch the television. They were watching American Ninja Warrior. It wasn't my favorite show, but Tena was planning to compete one day. She had the body and determination, of that there was no doubt. 

Family, my wife’s family, started to arrive and things began to get crowded but so far everything was going smoothly. There was the occasional asshole that thought he was made of glass and stood directly in front of the television. You know the type, big ass gut, and his shirt is too small. Fucking jelly roll hanging over his belt and hair on his fucking ears. What? Nobody like that in your family?

The day went on, and on. Finally, some of the kids wanted to go outside. The younger kids played on the trampoline and the older ones walked down the road. We live in the country so it's pretty safe. The parents of the older kids sat on the back deck drinking coffee and talking about work.

We sat inside with the parents of the younger kids, the ones that weren't obsessed with their rugrats breaking their necks on the trampoline. Tena, being the party host of the century, came up with a game. The night before, she wrapped a bunch of gifts in different layers of cellophane kitchen wrap. Every so often there was a layer of duct tape holding the cellophane ball of gift cards or some various cheesy gift together. 

Going clockwise, in a circle, each person had to tear into the duct tape ball, trying to get a gift out. Each gift was also Wrapped in gift wrap. The person who got the gift out also had to unwrap the gift before the next person in the circle rolled a double with a pair of dice. The dice were an app on someone’s cell phone. 

“Who’s playing?” Tena called, “Come on Uncle Terry. You can roll the dice for me.”

I stood and walked to the small kitchen island, taking the barstool to her left. With everyone gathering around, it got a little crowded so Tena moved between my knees. To anyone else, this may have been no big deal, however, Tena had been very flirty with me in the past. I had worn my own yoga pants today, not like hers but just a little baggy. If I happened to become erect, especially since I never wore underwear, there would be no way I could conceal it. 

When the first player took the duct tape ball, Tena held up her hand and said, “Wait. I forgot to tell you that you have to wear these,” producing a pair of oven mitts from under the island. everyone laughed as the first player tried to tear into the ball. It would be no small feat and would probably take the better part of the afternoon to get it open. 

There were shouts, cheering the current player until the person with the phone yelled, “I got doubles.” 

Sometimes, Tena leaned back against my crotch, her right ass pressing against my cock, her hands on my knees. I knew it would be a matter of time before I would horn out. Already I was fighting it by trying to keep my mind on the game. Finally, the oven mitts made it to Tena. I had to take the phone to roll the dice. Again she leaned against my crotch and looked back at me, Don't roll a double.”

I smiled and said, “Go.”

She went to work on the ball, tearing at it with her mittened hands. Her ass, pressed tightly against my crotch, moved back and forth with her efforts. There would be no fighting it now. My cock began to rise from its lifeless, flaccid state. Tena, whether knowingly or otherwise, had it standing at rigid attention faster than a Marine drill sergeant on the first day of a young recruit in boot camp. 

Her tight young ass, so firm and sexy, created such sweet friction on my shaft. Glancing over her shoulder at my wife, I saw that she paid no attention to what her twenty-one-year-old niece was causing. “Doubles,” I yelled, showing her the screen of the phone.

“Oh, man,” she smiled, passing the ball to the next person, “That was fast.”

I passed the dice phone to the next guy, my cock pressed tightly to my body by Tena’s tight ass. If she had any idea I was so turned on, she gave no sign, although my cock was trapped between my thigh and her hip. I was hard and throbbing, ready to explode. 

As the ball made its way around the island, Tena cheered each player, wiggling around between my thighs. Again she leaned against my crotch, this time she put her hands on my knees, pulling them tightly against her hips. My cock was pressing her hip tightly. I wanted to know whether or not she was purposely causing my erection so I put my hands on her hips and pulled her tightly against my crotch, flexing my groin muscles. 

When my cock began to flex with my groin, Tena slid her hands back and forth on the outside of my thighs. That told me what I wanted to know. She slid her small hands all the way to my knees and then up the inside of my thighs, stopping just short of the head of my straining cock. She was teasing me now. 

Her hands still dangerously close to my erection, I decided to do some teasing of my own. Sliding my hands around her hips to her front, I found her belly button, which I already knew was a ticklish spot for her. When I tickled her belly button with the fingers of my right hand, she naturally, bolted backward, tightly into my crotch. This motion allowed my left hand to slide down between her legs.

My hand rested on the mound of her pussy over the tight material of her yoga pants. Her hands were busy trying to get my fingers away from her belly button while her legs clamped together, squeezing my fingers tightly to her crotch. I could feel a damp heat through the material as she squirmed. 

Finally, she grasped my wrist with her right hand, pulling my offending arm away from her belly. Her left hand fell back to my thigh, resting on the hard shaft of my cock as she laughed. “Uncle Terry, that ain't right,” she said, pressing the heel of her palm firmly down onto my thick shaft, “I’m going to get you for that.”

Sliding my fingers slowly over her pussy and away from her crotch, I laughed and said, “Do your damnedest, girl. I can take it.”

“We’ll see,” she said, still laughing, “I’ll have to find where you’re ticklish.”

“You're close already,” I said, flexing my groin again.

She actually wrapped her fingers over my shaft as my cock moved under her palm, then slid her hand down my thigh again. Rocking her hips, she pulled my knees tightly against her hips again. Everyone was so into the game that no one noticed the teasing that we shared. My wife was rolling the dice app on the other side of the island so there was no chance of her catching us. 

The game went on as did the teasing under the table. Every now and then, I would try to ease my hand to her belly button. Not being as stealthy as I could, she would catch me and grab my wrist, pulling my hand away. Her ass pressed tightly to my crotch, mashing my cock to my leg, she would shift around constantly. 

The ball came around to Tena again, the top layer of tape having been torn open and one of the prizes near the hole. Tena put the mitts on and I started to roll the dice. She stood up straight trying to get into the ball enough to get the prize. As she fumbled with it, the prize fell out onto the island top. Now she had to open it to keep it. That proved almost as difficult as the ball itself but she did manage to open it. 

AliiceCullen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliiceCullen

“Doubles,” I yelled just as she pulled the gift card from the gift wrap.

The next person took the mitts and ball and I passed on the dice. Tena was bouncing around, holding up her prize in celebration. My dick was still raging under the material of my yoga pants as she spun around and hugged me. Her leg again pressed me. As she turned back around, she put her hand directly on my cock and squeezed it, letting her hand remain where it was as the next round was about to start. 

“I need to go wrap a few presents,” she announced, “And since I’ve already won a prize, I’m going to step out of the game. Good luck guys.”

She turned to me and asked if I could help her with a few presents. I looked at my wife and she waved me on with a smile. “Nobody come in my room,” she yelled as we walked down the short hall, “I’m wrapping presents for some of you guys.”

I followed her to the door and she let me walk past so she could close it behind us. Sitting on the foot of the bed, I watched Tena lock the door to her bedroom. When she turned to face me, she had a look on her face that women get when they are too horny to resist, “Do you know how wet you made me?”

“Do you know how hard you made me?”

“I do,” she smiled, “Are you going to fuck me?”

“Damn right,” I answered, “Come here.”

Tena pulled her tank top over her head and dropped it on the floor. Taking three steps, she straddled my lap, facing me. My cock, strained, trying to rip through the stretchy material on my pants. He could wait. I wanted to enjoy her tiny body. We kissed like lovers who had been estranged for too long. Tasting each other, we explored our passion, tongues wrestling and whispering obscenities through our kiss.

Tena ground her hips on my lap, staining my pants with the wetness of her excitement. My cock, like a wild beast, pushed against its unnatural confinement in hopes of escape and for the chance to pounce on its prey. He would wait longer yet. My hands were on her hips that gyrated slowly on my lap, our kiss deep and passionate. 

Suddenly, she pushed me back, my head on the mattress, and pulled her little grey sports bra off, dropping it on the bed. My hands immediately found those little peaches. Firm and supple, they yielded to my grasping fingers. Tena moaned, her hands over mine, pressing me tighter to her breasts, her back arching as she bit her bottom lip. Again she grew impatient, sliding her foot back onto the floor and pulling my pants off as she stood. 

My cock stood at a forty-five-degree angle, bobbing with my heartbeat, a thick strand of pre cum trailed up from my leg to my belly, still attached to my cock. I watched Tena push her yoga pants down along with her panties, her young body was beautiful. Just the sight of her made me nearly cum. She was tight and in amazing shape.

She stood there, letting me look at her. For a mother of two kids that were less than five years old, she looked amazing. Being fifty-six years old, I’m not going to lie to you. I work out and eat right, trying to keep myself in good shape, but I am fifty-six years old. That being said, my cock was a solid rock, a granite mountain. 

Tena knelt between my knees, taking my cock in her small right hand, squeezing it as she stroked. Her motion made a stream of pre cum  run from my tip. She wasted no time licking the clear fluid from my body then taking the wide head of my cock into her sweet lips, sucking greedily.

“Fuck, girl,” I hissed, “You are one hell of a cock sucker.”

She took my cock from her mouth and rested her chin on my hip next to the base of my dick and smiled at me, “You have one hell of a cock, Uncle Terry.”

We smiled at one another for a few seconds as she worked her hand up and down my shaft slowly. I let my head fall back to the bed when she took me in her mouth again, sucking my cock slowly and gently. She was warm and wet on my member, lovingly attending to its desire. I moaned softly, trying to keep from exploding. 

After several minutes of making love to my cock with her mouth, she crawled up my body, sucking my tongue into those same sweet lips, sucking it as she had my cock. Her small body rested on top of mine, my hands exploring what I could reach, finding her firm asscheeks. It’s been years since I’ve felt such fine young skin. My wife, as much as she works out with me, like me, is fifty-six years old. Things change. I would enjoy this as much as time would allow. 

“Do you like it?” Tena asked between kisses, “Do I feel good?”

“Mmf,” I grunted, “You're amazing, baby girl.”

More kisses, “You want to fuck me, don’t you?” Kissing and petting, “Please say it, Uncle Terry.”

“Mm, yes, Tena,” I whispered, our lips barely parting, “I want you. I want to fuck you so hard.”

My cock was between her legs, pressed against her crotch, her wet heat making me slick in her leaking juices. She ground her hips side to side, the tip of my cock touching her pussy. “Fuck me,” she hissed, “Fuck me with your big cock, Uncle Terry.”

I rolled her onto her back, looking down at her pretty face. Her eyes closed and her head tossed back and forth. I took her nipple in my lips, sucking one then the other, her fingers pulling at my hips, trying to coax me in. “Not yet, Tena,” I whispered, “Not yet.”

I moved lower, kissing every inch of the way. This was too good to rush and I wanted to taste her. Her aroma filled my senses when I found her pussy with my kisses. Her sweet, hairless mound was wet with her excitement. My tongue found her clitoris quickly, teasing it in tiny circles. I watched her chest rise and fall with each breath. Her fingers clutched at the sheets as she moaned her approval. 

“Yes, Uncle Terry,” she moaned, “Yes, it feels so good. Eat my pussy.”

Without hesitation, I doubled my efforts, pushing a finger into her as I sucked at her little nub. She tossed side to side, her legs flexing and her hands grasping and pushing at the sheets. “I’m going to cum,” she grunted, “I’m going to. I’m gonna. Mmm, yes, I’m coming.” 

Her back arched and her hands found the back of my head, lightly pulling me tighter to her sex. Her juices flowed over my tongue, running down my chin and over her tight little pink asshole. I sucked as much of her girl cum into my mouth as I could, swallowing every drop. My dick was throbbing under my body, longing for a release.

Tena, still in the throes of orgasm, gasped when I slid up her body, kissing her nipples as I did. Lining my cock head with the wet entrance of her young pussy, I pushed forward slowly. I felt the walls of her tight pussy yield to the girth of my intruding member. Her fingernails lightly traced the sides of my ribs, her moans softly escaping her lips. 

“Fuck me,” she whispered, “Fuck me, Uncle Terry.”

I knew I wouldn’t be able to hold back long so I got busy. Pushing in deep, all the way to the hilt, I began to fuck. My thrusts were long and slow at first, getting her used to the size of my cock. Her pussy was tight but yielding. She was soaking wet and wanting. Her legs wrapped...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by CrystalsVoyur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments